Electrician Apprentice Powerhouse Job Description Sample
Journeyman Electrician / Apprentice Electrician
We are looking to fill 2 journeyman and 2 apprentice electrician positions for a very reputable and long standing company in Utah County. Most of the work would be in Utah County for the next two years, and there is enough stable work with this company to be able to have employment with them very long term. Very competitive rates, and benefits. Please reach send your updated resume as soon as possible.
Pay is based on experience and Utah Certified Licences
Trent - Senior Recruiter
Apprentice Electrician And Journeyman Electrician
Currently looking for Apprentice and Journeyman electricians with commercial and industrial experience. All candidates must have the following in order to be considered for the position.
Apprentice Electrician -
- Must have at least 6 months or more work experience in a commercial environment
- Must have experience running/bending conduit, pulling wire, installing plugs, switches and lighting.
- Must also have a current TDLR Apprentice License.
- Must have experience running/bending , wire pulling, terminating electrical panels and reading blue prints.
- Journeyman must have 4 yrs + experience working in a commercial environment.
- Candidate must also have a current TDLR Journeyman’s License.
Requirements for Both Positions:
• Must have your own transportation
• Must be able to pass a drug and background check
• Must have 2 forms of IDs
• Must have basic hand tools and power tools
• Must submit professional references to verify work history
DEEM is currently seeking Apprentice Electricians, who are at least a 1st year apprentice, and have at least one year of commercial or residential electrical experience. DEEM is a commercial mechanical and electrical company offering HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Refrigeration, Industrial Piping, Building Automation, and Sheet Metal Installation and services. We are centrally located in Indianapolis, Indiana with satellite offices throughout the Midwest down to the southeastern United States. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
At least one year of commercial or residential electrical experience in field
Has completed at least one year of electrical apprenticeship
- Ability to read blueprints, wire, terminate, troubleshooting devices as needed Additional
Must have a clean driving record and possession of valid driver’s license
Must be willing and able to pass a drug screen and background check Special Requirements
High degree of accountability
Strong interpersonal skills
Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
Ability to interact effectively, professionally, and collaboratively with internal and external clients
Close attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and multi-task
Ability to manage multiple assignments with changing priorities Benefits:
Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation (PTO - up to 3 weeks, based on number of years of industry field experience)
Six paid Holidays
- Short term and Long term Disability Insurance + 401k with generous company match External Company Name: DEEM, LLC External Company URL: http://deemfirst.com/
DEEM is currently seeking Apprentice Electricians, who are at least a 1st year apprentice, and have at least one year of commercial or residential electrical experience. DEEM is a commercial mechanical and electrical company offering HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Refrigeration, Industrial Piping, Building Automation, and Sheet Metal Installation and services. We are centrally located in Indianapolis, Indiana with satellite offices throughout the Midwest down to the southeastern United States.
Experienced Apprentice Electrician
Experienced Apprentice Electrician Department:Operations/Electricians Location:Pleasant Valley, MO START YOUR APPLICATION Description Are you looking for a company that can help you excel in your career? Bart-s Electric is a full service electrical and special systems contractor which has built a reputation of reliability and service that sets us apart in the commercial electric industry.
Bart-s Electric philosophy is summarized in the phrase -We give the customer more service than they paid for.- We are looking for qualified Skilled Apprentices (2nd, 3rd & 4th year) to join our team inPleasant Valley, MO. Position Responsibilities Previous electrical experience required. Duties include pipe bending, wire pulling, running conduit, installing fixtures and outlets.
Must be self motivated and willing to learn new skills. Ability to follow instructions, demonstrated concern for safety and adherence to all company policies while promoting them to others, self motivated, team player, positive attitude, problem solving skills, proven attendance record and mechanical aptitude. Position Qualifications Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, age 18 or older, reliable transportation, valid driver-s license and hand tools.
Ability to work in inclement weather, stand entire shift, squat, bend, reach overhead, heavy lifting and climbing ladders. Ability to travel to our out of state projects strongly preferred. We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package!
Barts Electric is an equal opportunity employer. Please follow the online application process. We will contact those candidates we are interested in pursuing further as openings become available. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets START YOUR APPLICATION
Apprentice Electrician - Holdrege, NE
IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Apprentice Electrician. Job Summary
Assists Industrial Electricians by performing various tasks and material handling.
Assists with all facets of electrical installation and other duties as directed by supervisor.
Works from all type of ladders.
Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
Travel may be required. Qualifications
Minimum 1 year experience as apprentice electrician preferred.
High School Diploma/GED.
OSHA 10 or ablility to obtain.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it. Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.
Journeyman Electrician And Apprentice Electrician
Are you an experienced Journeyman or Apprentice looking for a steady, full-time job?
Established Electrical Contractor is seeking experienced Journeyman Electricians and Apprentices. Our work involves commercial, industrial, new construction and renovations. We offer competitive wages along with a compensation package based on your level of experience and David Bacon wages when applicable. We offer Health Insurance and a bonus plan for length of employment and referrals.
Excellent working conditions and stable environment to excel and grow with our company.
We do not believe in Layoffs!
Most of all, our work is in the Savannah - Low Country, SC and surrounding areas. Very little overnight work.
EXPERIENCED ONLY NEED APPLY
Electrical Contracting, Inc.
Servicing All Your Electrical Needs· Quality Guaranteed
Over 15 Years Experience’ GA & SC Licensed & Insured
JON M. SAULS, Owner
Phone: (912) 295-5411
Fax: (912) 295-5496
Well established commercial company looking to hire electrician apprentices and welcome applications from all skill levels for long term electrical construction projects within the Fairfax & Washington DC area. We are a growing company with over 20 years of employing all levels of electricians.
If you are an electrician apprentice who is serious, dependable, committed to steady work and follow directions, then we have the right opportunities for you. The ideal electrician apprentice will have been working a minimum of 1 year on electrical commercial projects developing their skill of blueprint reading, assemble & layout of electrical equipment, hand bending EMT, installation of lighting fixtures, services, and of all types of electrical equipment in a neat and workman like manner.
- Basic knowledge of electrical code, Blueprint reading & layout
- Installation of raceway systems, PVC, EMT & conduit bending
- MC branch circuit wiring
- Installation & termination of lighting fixtures
- Device finish work
- Installation & termination of conductors
- 12 months of steady employment working on electrical construction projects.
- Ability to follow diagrams, instructions & electrical code.
- US Work Authorization and good background.
Pay & Benefit Package
Pay rates for the commercial electrician position are based on experience.
- Electrician apprentices to Jr Mechanics $14 - $20 per Hour
- Paid Holiday's
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Tool reimbursement program
- Bonus Reward Programs
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Local Work
If you are a commercial electrician helper just starting out or a well refined electrician apprentice we have a position for you in our company where you can grow and become a valuable member of our team. Please forward a resume for consideration.
Industrial Apprentice (Entry Level)
Wilmington, Ohio Area
Ride along with an experienced Industrial Electrician! Learn the electrical trade and develop marketable skill sets. Perfect for individuals with hands on ability and diagnostic skills.
This position offers full time employment with benefits so you will be getting paid to learn.
Enrollment in our company provided Apprenticeship Program is required. This program, as well as the hands-on training you will receive will teach you the electrical trade. The skills taught will permit you to become a quality electrician. These skills are in great demand. Applicants must possess a desire to learn the electrical trade and must have a strong work ethic.
- Required to assist and install various components of electrical systems.
- Assists Journeyman Electrician in troubleshooting, and has the ability to learn the process.
- Required to have the ability to learn and understand electrical systems.
- Helps Journeyman Electrician in the installation of electrical projects.
- Understands the need to do the tasks assigned to them and asks for clarification when needed.
- Required to learn to bend conduit and install conduit runs with proper fittings and supports.
- Possesses the ability to assist in repairs of complex electrical installations.
- Required to follow assignments given to them in order to assist with various electrical tasks.
- Overtime hours are necessary to perform job duties to fit facility schedules.
- Must have ability to perform hands on tasks.
- Must be in good physical condition as the job is physically demanding.
- Must invest in personal hand tools.
- Must enroll in apprentice program.
- Maintains good driving record and valid drivers license.
- Someone that is interested in learning and being exposed to many facets of industrial processes utilizing instrumentation (temperature, level, pressure & flow) and controls (valves, pumps etc.).
We are currently seeking an Electrician Apprentice! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in electrical
- engineering or other related fields
Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!