Electrician Automotive Job Description Sample
|JOB TITLE:||Electrician||DATE REVISED:|
|CLASSIFICATION:||Full Time||Job No.:|
The Electrician, under the direction of a Supervisor; install, maintain and identify faults and repair electrical wiring and computer-based equipment in motor vehicles and related equipment including but not limited to, busses, coaches, trolleys, trams and railway cars.
- Work with computer-controlled engine management and other systems.
- Service, identify and repair faults on electronically controlled vehicle systems such as electronic fuel injection, electronic ignition, anti-lock braking, cruise control, automatic transmission, air bags and air conditioning
- Install electrical equipment such as gauges, lighting, alternators and starter motors in vehicles
- Install electrically operated accessories such as radios, security cameras, heating or demisting equipment, air conditioners, driving lamps and anti-theft systems
- Use meters, test instruments and circuit diagrams to find electrical faults
- Adjust engine control systems and timing to make sure vehicles are running at peak performance
- Test, recondition and replace faulty alternators, generators, starter motors and related items such as voltage regulators and batteries
- Repair or replace faulty ignition, electrical wiring, fuses, lamps and switches
- Use hand tools, specialized electrical tools and instruments and machines, including drills, grinders, presses and lathes
- Solder or weld when repairing electrical parts
- Install, repair and service air conditioning systems
- Additional cross-functional duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years as an Automotive Electrician or equivalent education from trade school
- Must have experience working with 12v to 24v systems
- Ability to crimp and solder
- Experience with basic hand held tools, digital voltmeter, oscilloscopes and other MT& E
- Ability to work under pressure under strict deadlines
- Communication both verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physical and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
- 1376 N Watkins St., Memphis, TN 38108
Maintenance Electrician - 3RD Shift
- 5+ years of maintenance manufacturing experience, prefer experience from food, printing, packaging, automotive or similar industry is but open to any industry as long as its manufacturing
- Associates or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of training and maintenance experience
- Electrically skilled and enjoy fixing and solving problems
- Able to troubleshoot encoders, resolvers, PLC’s, VFD’s, and robotics. Programming is a plus
- Experience with mechanical troubleshooting is a plus
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
Innovative products begin with talented, highly motivated individuals. Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA), the largest and most diverse company in the North American commercial vehicle market, invites you to join our dynamic, industry-leading workforce. Our world-class portfolio of brands, including Freightliner trucks, Western Star trucks, Detroit™ engines and components, Thomas Built Buses, and Freightliner Custom Chassis, offers the unique opportunity to follow your passion for automotives in business or technical fields at locations across North America. And when you work for a Daimler company, you join a global network of over 250,000 dedicated employees on 6 continents who share your passion. Apply today and explore the world of Daimler!
Perform electrical maintenance and repairs on all plant electrical systems, 13.2 KV, 4160 V 480 V and 277 V three phase systems, 240 V and 208 V single and three phase system, 120 volt single phase systems as well as 24 and 12 volt systems.
Perform electrical maintenance on DC systems as necessary.
Perform electrical installations, including running conduit, pulling wire, mounting and wiring of electrical components and switches.
Perform maintenance from work orders, preventative work orders (PM's) as well as from written and verbal instructions.
Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems for plant equipment and systems using PLC equipment.
Perform other duties as required Utilize basic mechanical knowledge to repair other mechanical and hydraulic equipment as well as electrical equipment.
Maintain and troubleshoot various sized hoist and cranes
Operate Forklifts 7 & Aerial lifts
High school diploma (or equivalent) required
An attached resume is required
Four (4) years' experience troubleshooting electrical controls and working with PLC's in an industrial facility.
Must demonstrate the safe and proper installation techniques for power systems wiring. Must successfully demonstrate completed wiring installations, including running conduit. Must demonstrate full working knowledge of the NEC and power distribution systems. Must be capable of bending rigid and aluminum conduits.
Must be capable of calculating circuit sizes, wire and conduit size per National Electrical Code.
Must be capable of providing electrical services form prints, sketches and verbal instructions.
Must be capable of reading wiring schematics, sketching electrical circuit components and their wiring.
Must have initial RCRA training and annual RCRA refresher training along with on the job training specific to the assigned job.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. at the time of application.
Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
For an accommodation or special assistance with applying for a posted position, please contact our Human Resources department at 503-745-8982 or toll free 800-206-3369. For TTY/TDD enabled call 503-745-2137 or toll free 866-355-6935.
Automotive Electrician - 2Nd Shift
The Oshkosh Fire & Emergency segment is a single-source designer and manufacturer of fire apparatus, homeland security vehicles, mobile command, communications vehicles, and airport rescue firefighting vehicles. Our brands are known globally for quality, safety, and innovation.
Oshkosh Fire & Emergency is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
Summary of Job Description
The positions within Electrician I are responsible for checking and completing work processes for the assigned tasks. The employee performs a variety of tasks such as assembling, installing, routing, and wiring electrical parts together for the next process. The employee uses a variety of hand tools including but not limited to drills, hole saws, crimpers, wire cutters, strippers, electric drivers, etc. They must maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Communicate verbally with co-workers to keep a safe working environment
Follow written and verbal instructions to complete tasks
Assembling, wiring, installing, and routing electrical parts
Use hand tools including crimpers, wire cutters, strippers, tie wrap gun, electric drivers, etc.
Drill, clean, and organize electrical parts
Lift light and/or heavy parts on and off a cart, floor, shelf, etc.
Read and interpret blue prints
Review work orders and schedules
Work with wires, harnesses, and cables
Assist in inventory of parts
Assist co-workers with lifting parts
Recognize the differences in parts and tools
Sweep and clean shop area
Work required hours and have an excellent attendance record
Work overtime as needed
Maintain a clean and safe working environment
Marginal Work Functions
These functions may be considered essential based on location, position, and other factors.
Operate a forklift to transport parts to and from designated areas*
Use of a cart to push/pull equipment and parts to and from designated areas*
Use a computer to track down parts if necessary*
Route wires, harnesses, and cables*
High School Diploma or equivalent
Previous Electro - Mechanical Experience
Preferred Qualifications to Complete Essential Functions
Associates Degree in Automotive Mechanics or Electro-Mechanical or equivalent
Previous maintenance or operational experience
Previous experience as a Pierce team member or contractor
Key Abilities Needed to Complete Essential Functions
All positions require the ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations. Detailed physical job analysis available upon request.
Perform all assigned tasks
Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
Recognize and react to abnormal operating conditions
Use and wear personal protective equipment as indicated by the task or environment
Hear safety alarms and other co-workers
Perform basic counting tasks
Read tape measure, safety manuals, work orders, and blue prints effectively
Follow instructions from supervisors and other co-workers
Understand and identify safety issues
Maintain balance when walking and standing on potential slippery work floor
Maintain balance when climbing on a portable step, ladders, and trucks
Individually lift and manipulate parts/equipment weighing up to 80 pounds
Use both hands for tool operation, carrying of parts, and assisting co-workers with heavy lifting of parts
Distinguish the difference in color of wires, harnesses, and cables
Operate and access heavy equipment safely and effectively
Remember task sequence and safety constraints
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.
Electric Mobility Group Technician Electrician M/F
OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Electric Mobility Group Technician Electrician M/F
In this position, you support the E-Mobility Group with expertise to build electric wiring on electric vehicles, both low voltage and high voltage using internal safety standards and procedures. This is an emerging, exciting technology, and the right person will drive DTNA's success by helping our engineering department, customers and network adopt the new vehicles into their operations.
Build and install electric harnesses for low voltage systems (under 60V) on the cab and chassis
Build and install electric wiring for High Voltage components
Provide engineering feedback on main pathways for routing low and high voltage wiring
Be a point of contact for the Electric Specialist in Charge (ESC) on safety standards
Implement high voltage safety standards written by the Chief Electric Specialist in Charge (CESC) and provide suggested improvements to ESC
Provide support to Electric Specialist (ES) or Electric Specialist in Charge (ESC) in high voltage commissioning
Provide support to Electric Specialist (ES) or Electric Specialist in Charge (ESC) in low voltage commissioning
Support build-up of DTNA Automotive High Voltage Safety Organization (AHVSO), and work with CESC on organizational requirements and strategy
Train other electrical technicians on low voltage and high voltage wiring as required
Maintain tools required for electrical shop operations
Support rollout of electric test trucks to customers and dealers.
Provide technical guidance and prompt response to internal/external customers with issues or inquiries.
Provide support on electric vehicle validation.
Associate's degree with 4 years of related experience OR 8 years of related experience required
At least 1 year of electric build lead experience and mentoring experience required
Electrical degree, demonstrated experience and proficiency, required.
Strong knowledge of DTNA products preferred.
Experience in automotive/heavy duty truck industry or related experience preferred.
High Voltage Electric Specialist (ES) certification preferred.
Experience, Skills, Abilities
Experience, Skills, Abilities
Strong technical proficiency with DTNA products with a focus on electrical required.
Experience with assembling, diagnosing or troubleshooting DTNA products required.
Verbal and written communication skills required.
Customer focus required.
Moderate travel (~20%), especially initially, required.
Prior training or education experience preferred.
Detail oriented, reliable, and self-motivated required.
Proven ability to translate business needs into technical requirements required.
Ability to work in an environment of ambiguity and ongoing change required.
Electric Specialist (ES) certification preferred.
An attached resume required.
Ces offres pourraient vous intéresser
CAD Engineer M/F
Réf. : 2018-2375
Programme support management H/F
- Réf. : 2018-3954
Electrical Engineer- 650126 M/F
- Réf. : 2018-6231
MaxGen Energy Services (maxgen.com) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
MaxGen has two major lines of business. The first is the planning, design and construction of electric vehicle (EV) charging and battery energy storage infrastructure. MaxGen is a specialist in the market and serves many of major companies leading the electrification of passenger and fleet vehicles. The second line of business is comprehensive operations and maintenance services for solar, battery energy storage, and EV infrastructure owners and operators around the United States.
The company has a central operations center and a team of nation-wide highly-trained technicians to provide in-the-field O&M services for commercial, industrial, and utility customers and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
We are looking for California State Licensed Electricians interested in the field of renewable energy, specifically photovoltaic systems, electric vehicle charging stations and energy storage systems. Applicant should be able to deliver high quality, consistent and competent work and supervision in electrical construction in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures. Including, but not limited to full system installation, commissioning, maintenance, system performance evaluation and troubleshooting. Additionally, a strong understanding of the fundamentals of electricity and sound troubleshooting skills are required.
- To support the overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all work scope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel or environment.
- To be adaptive to performing and crafting other trade work to facilitate electrical work installation.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Review project plans, specifications & installation instructions to ensure that the project is built according to the approved design and specifications
- In field work including leading crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly fill out JHA & LOTO documentation.
- Ensure that workers and operators are always working in a safe manner
- Responsible for quality assurance for all work performed by the crew
- Must be able to react and remedy production related issues as they arise in the field
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Commission PV systems, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot PV system performance issues and locate & isolate ground faults.
- Generate service specific reports using Microsoft word and excel to present to the customer as a professional document.
- Perform OEM testing, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades/ revisions to a broad range of equipment in the renewable industry.
- Certified Electrician in the State of CA
- Strong knowledge of California Electric Code and National Electric Code
- Ability to read plan sets and perform take off for ordering materials
- Experience using wire/cable tugger, hydraulic bender, conduit threading machine and exothermic welding devices
- Ability to lead a team of electricians/apprentices
- Experience working with power utilities
- Experience with installation of main service boards, transformers and load centers
- Commercial electrical experience
- Experience with leading authority having jurisdictions through inspections
- OSHA 10 a minimum
- NFPA CESC preferred
- Proper knowledge of working in and around areas with “live” circuits
Licenses – Current clean driver’s licenses
Electrical – California State Certified Electrician
Transportation -- Own reliable transportation
Education – High school Graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent training.
Flexibility -- Work locations and shifts.
Character Traits -- Reliable, Punctual, Productive, Mechanically Inclined
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members
· Demonstrable commitment to safety
· Flexibility, able to adapt and comply with Company/Client requirements.
· Ability to work with, interact with other disciplines
· Confident, ability to work on own initiative and resourcefulness to complete all assigned tasks
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
· Has a desire to learn and develop within the role
1) Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
2) Job requires employee to have required personal tools with them at all times.
3) Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
4) Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc...
5) Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times. Each job site may be different, and must be accessed individually.
6) Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
7) Able to work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, overtime and night shifts as required.
1) Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull, and reach overhead.
2) Lift 51 pounds.
3) Constantly moving on your feet, all day long.
4) Climb ladders of all types.
5) Complete overhead work for full day’s assignments.
6) Possess good vision (natural or corrected)
7) Responsible for securing tools and materials from vendors and storage areas to complete their assigned tasks.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills requires of personnel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position, as listed above.
Upon acceptance of offer, candidates must be able to successfully complete background check and Drug Screening, and have the ability to maintain continuous coverage on company auto insurance plans.
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Navy Electrician / Navy Mechanic
Note: Only applicants who are authorized to work for any US Employer will be considered, no sponsorship.
Mission Critical Data Center Facility Technician - NYC
NAVY NUCLEAR / NAVY NUKE / NAVY MECHANIC / NAVY ELECTRICIAN PREFERRED
We are looking for an EMN, MMN, or ETN to transition into a Data Center Power Systems Engineer to support critical data center clients. This Critical Facility Field Engineer will be responsible for creating, implementing and supporting critical power solutions for their customers’ equipment keeping compliance with contractual commitments, directing technical and administrative tasks related to the operation of the critical facility infrastructure and assuring compliance with company’s policies and procedures. The Data Center’s that they support are 24x7x365 a year operations which require solutions that create 99.999 % uptime.
- Troubleshoot and Run Diagnostics, Conduct Preventive Maintenance and Emergency Repairs on Critical Facilities Equipment within the Data Center as specified and on schedule.
- Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on the data center infrastructure, develops project plans and conducts briefings and presentations
- Operate and perform annual service on a variety of state of the art critical systems, including but not limited to; medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, paralleling switchboards, UPS, PDU, mechanical heat rejection systems, computer room air handlers, fire detection/suppression and building monitoring systems.
- Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency methods of procedure (MOP’s and SOP’s) are developed and strictly adhered to.
- Review schematics and one line diagrams in the event of servicing equipment within the facility
- Application assistance to design engineers and architects
- 6 years + of relevant data center / critical facility / Navy Nuclear experience (experience with critical power, electrical and mechanical equipment including generators, critical and essential PDU’s, UPS, switchgear, ATS (Automatic Transfer Switches), SCADA Systems, chillers, Air handling units, computer grade cooling systems, DC Power Systems, and building monitoring/control systems)
- Type of Navy Experience - Navy Nuke Trained / Naval Nuclear Training
- EMN - Electricians Mate (Nuclear Trained)
- ETN - Electrical Technician (Nuclear Trained)
- MMN - Machinist Mate (Nuclear Trained)
- Nuclear-trained MMs, EMs and ETs perform duties in nuclear propulsion plants operating reactor control, propulsion and power generation systems. The NF provides opportunities to work closely with specialists in the nuclear, technology, and engineering fields; reactor operator of a naval nuclear propulsion plant. The Navy is the leader in the development and safe operation of nuclear power plants and provides the most comprehensive technical education available in the Nuclear Field. This experience is uniquely transferable and can applied to data center facility operation positions that equates to high salaries as well as leadership roles within the critical facilities market.
- New and exciting career opportunities await the select group of people who possess nuclear knowledge and know-how, gained through Navy training.
- Critical Facility Power & Critical Facility Cooling Experience.
- Data Center Operations Experience a plus
- Must have the technical knowledge and practical experience of operating, troubleshooting and maintenance of Mission Critical Mechanical and/or Electrical Support Systems.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11287409 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.
Maintenance Electrician - Ohio 7.2018
- Maintenance trouble shooting and electrical repairs for plant facility and production equipment.
- Responsible for building repairs, lighting, HVAC, plumbing, and wiring.
- Inspect fire pump, emergency lighting, and fire extinguishers.
- Preventive maintenance for production equipment and facility equipment such as: motors, boiler, chiller, and HVAC.
- Upgrade equipment by engineering and fabricating parts.
- Responsible for installing new equipment, light duty wiring, electrical components, and electrical troubleshooting. Perform all necessary work to repair and perform both preventive and general maintenance on all production equipment in the plant.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of maintenance and electrical maintenance experience- General understanding of electrical systems including 24VDC, 120/208/240VAC and 277/480VAC.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair or replace motor control devices such as DC speed controls, VFDs, electric motors, contactors, circuit protection devices, potentiometers or pushbuttons.
- Competence in machinery control logic. Including the ability to find faults in field equipment including relays, timers, counters, safety devices, sensors including transducers, encoders, proximity or limit switches.
- General understanding of process instrumentation and controllers, resistive heaters and power switching devices such as SSRs and Electromechanical relays.
- Experience with PLCs; including the troubleshooting of equipment based on machine conditions and ladder diagrams. Candidate is able to identify problems in electronic equipment.
- General understanding of motion control systems including step and servo motor applications.
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems including directional valves, cylinders, motors and actuators.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting abilities and be able to resolve technical problems quickly and safely in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in extrusion industry preferred.
Location: Richmond, VA
Position Status: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Shift: Monday – Friday (11pm to 7am) or (3pm to 11pm)
- Participates in safety meetings and dialogs, performs Job Hazard Analysis, and performs Incident Investigations as needed to maintain the safest work environment possible
- Takes ownership of safety processes; performs maintenance safety program audits (Lockout/Tag out, Confined Space, Fall Protection, PPE, mobile equipment, etc.).
- The Electrician is responsible for equipment maintenance and reliability throughout the plant.
- Maintains heavy industrial machinery with a working knowledge of AC-DC motors and controls, combustion, metering, air conditioning, power distribution, electronics process control computers, welding, conduit and schematics.
- This position is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting, modifying, rebuilding and maintaining plant equipment.
- Must have working knowledge of all or some of the following: electrical/electronic circuits, PLC’s, wire installation/termination, conduit threading, bending and installation, AC and DC drives and welding.
- Need to have a working knowledge of computers.
- This person will be required to operate mobile equipment including forklift, man lift, scissor lift, and overhead cranes.
- This person will perform preventive maintenance on equipment and make repairs or improvements as needed.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize to ensure minimum interruption to process.
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written.
- This position will require a very safety-oriented person to perform maintenance duties in a team environment and the ability to work alone with little or no supervision.
- Ability to make decisions on equipment repairs and be self-motivated.
- Must be able to read and understand schematics/blueprints. This will be a multi-task job function that includes assisting mechanics and operators as necessary.
- Monitors condition of equipment and makes maximum use of planned outages
- Reduces MTTO (occurrence restoration), increases MTBO (between occurrences)
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Associates Degree in Industrial Electrician program or Industrial Electrician apprenticeship.
- A minimum of two (2) years of an electrician maintaining heavy industrial machinery with a working knowledge of AC-DC motors and controls, combustion, metering, air conditioning, power distribution, electronics process control computers, welding, conduit and schematics.
- Five (5) years of experience as an electrician in the above areas and a graduate of an approved apprentice program or technical training beyond high school.
Industrial Electricians needed for well established manufacturing company. Direct Hire opportunity!
Experienced, energetic, self-starting, highly skilled Industrial Electrician with electrical and mechanical aptitude that includes hydraulics, pneumatics, machining, engineering specifications, blue prints and technical manuals.
Must have diagnostic skills and have working knowledge of 240/480 volt 3 phase wiring, this includes trouble shooting electrical and electronics circuits with the aid of schematics.
Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, and lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance.
Maintain, repair, test, and install electrical motors, hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
Conduct preventative maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
May install, maintain, and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
Install, maintain and troubleshoot PLC s, VFD s, and sensors.
An eye to maintaining and improving product quality, productivity and personnel safety.
Training in Lean principles a plus.
Good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
Good time management skills and organization skills.
Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Access soft ware programs.
1st - 6:30 am 2:30 pm; Monday-Friday
2nd 2:30 pm 10:30 pm; Monday-Friday
Pay Range based on experience up to $37/hr.
Full benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Perscription drug plan; disability; life insurance; paid vacations; paid holidays; 401K; Flexible spending accounts; performance reviews; ability to grow your career
If interested in this Industrial Electrician position, please send resume to: or call
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!