Electrode Cleaning Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Mat Cleaning Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift
Requisition Number: 4774 Job Description Cintas is currently seeking a Mat Cleaning Machine Operator to meet daily production needs while increasing the quality of mats being delivered to our customers.Position encompasses a variety of tasks including: inspecting mats for quality and rejecting or feeding into the mat cleaning system, sorting rolled mats, putting mats away on carts for specific routes, pre-treating rejected mats, bringing soiled mat carts from the trucks to the in feed area, taking full carts from the off load area to the trucks, and performing machine checks and filter cleanings. Skills/Qualifications Preferred 1.
Some mechanical abilities/aptitude 2. Ability to perform manual material handling - which includes moving, loaded mat carts 3. Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted Education High School Diploma/GED (+11 years) Our employee-partners enjoy:
Competitive Pay * 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP * Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
Disability and Life Insurance Package
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Career Advancement Opportunities Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index. Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best.
With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation.
Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas? Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Job Category: Production Hourly Organization: Rental Employee Status: Regular Schedule: Part Time Shift: 2nd Shift
CNC Machinist - BWI Tip Electrode - Weekend Day
At Integer, our vision and values are embedded in everything we do!
If you want to work for an organization that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation, apply now!
Adheres to Integer’s Values and all safety and quality requirements including but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
Operates and sets up CNC shop equipment with assistance on some of the equipment within a cell using set-up sheets, blueprints, and operation sheets per customer requirements.
Uses basic shop math to assist in all aspects of the job.
Sharpens tooling as needed to maintain tolerances, may give input or recommendations.
Makes adjustments and monitors assigned equipment to ensure dimensional part integrity.
Able to preset tooling for setups and tool breakages during normal operations
Maintains tooling following established tool life guide lines.
Troubleshoots and corrects problem with minimal assistance.
Deburrs, buffs or sands parts to meet requirements to print specifications.
Inspects parts visually and dimensionally using basic inspection equipment and techniques to assure conformance to requirements with minimal assistance.
Working with cutting and machining fluids, solvents, and lubricants, and other hazardous chemicals using appropriate safety controls.
Completes all applicable documentation for current operations.
Practices 5S principles on a daily basis.
Perform preventative machine maintenance as required.
Performs other functions as required.
Trade school or shop experience
Ability to use basic inspection equipment and techniques required
Ability to read blueprints and/or operation sheets
Basic shop math skills
Comply with all safety regulations, wears appropriate safety equipment as required in each area of the facility.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: + 2-5 years machine shop experience in all phases of machining including two years of CNC experience or journeymen machinist.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand blueprints. Ability to work with small precision parts to very close tolerances. Ability to understand and follow through with verbal or written instructions.
- Basic knowledge of lean manufacturing. Integer Holdings Corporation (NYSE:ITGR) is the largest medical device outsource (MDO) manufacturer in the world serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, orthopedics, vascular, advanced surgical and power solution markets. The company provides innovative, high quality medical technologies that enhance the lives of patients worldwide. In addition, it develops batteries for high-end niche applications in energy, military, and environmental markets. The company’s brands include Greatbatch Medical, Lake Region Medical and Electrochem. Additional information is available at https://integer.net . Integer is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, gender, and gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran or military status past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local law. Greatbatch Integer complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those legal requirements, Integer will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with a known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel believe you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 716-759-5412.
Engineering Technician &Ndash; R&D Electrode Build
Overview Company Overview A123Systems is one of the world’s leading suppliers of high-power lithium ion batteries. The company’s patent pending Nanophosphate™ technology enables its batteries to deliver previously unattainable levels of power, safety and life. Applicable to a wide range of industries, A123Systems’ products remove many traditional technology constraints to provide OEMs expanded flexibility in system design. With the largest lithium ion R&D team in North America, world-class expertise and management, and global manufacturing operations, A123Systems’ Automotive Class Lithium Ion™ batteries are leading the automotive movement towards platform electrification. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Massachusetts, A123Systems’ proprietary nanoscale electrode technology is built on initial developments from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. A123Systems' Advanced Research & Government Solutions Division in Ann Arbor, Michigan is nationally recognized for new materials development and cutting-edge research. For additional information please visit
Position Overview The Engineering Technician will work under the direction of the Electrode Lab Supervisor. Primary responsibilities of this position include operating manufacturing equipment, basic technical analysis, and quality documentation. Responsibilities Primary Responsibilities
Operation of various process equipment used in the development of electrodes. Ability to cross train and be competent in multiple work areas. Independently document standard data for every production run in standard format. Leadership of basic process development efforts as assigned.
Conduct analytical tests including but not limited to percent solids, viscosity, coat weight, thickness, etc.
Contribute pro-actively to process improvements by independently documenting learning and data, analyzing using basic math and computer software.
Focus on work area safety, cleanliness, material usage and organization.
Understanding of change management procedures, documentation
Perform other functions as required to support the R&D operation Qualifications Successful candidates will be quality and detail oriented as well as team focused and flexible. They will possess good interpersonal skills, be proficient in written and verbal communication, and be able to interface with co-workers and management. Specific Skills/Abilities
The position requires the ability to grasp basic technical concepts and language and the ability to communicate in a data-driven manner. Attention to detail is critical and the ability to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Education/Experience
High school diploma required with assembly and/or chemical processing experience preferred.
Demonstrated ability to perform various math calculations and use test / measuring devices.
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Ability to work independently with minimal direction, and also as part of team. ID2017-1502 # of Openings1 CategoryEngineering
Final Cleaning Line Operator
The Final Cleaning Operator works under the direction of the Production Supervisor. This position is responsible for the daily operations of the product flow through the mill of wild rice during the harvest season and cleaning of other grains processed on the off season. Any safety concerns and/or production improvements from his crew will be presented to the Production Supervisor. As a member of the InHarvest team, the ability to foster an environment of accountability, excellence, collaboration and innovation is required. The Final Cleaning Operator will partner with his or her peers or achieve the goals of the company while honoring the core values of InHarvest. These core values include:
Embrace and drive continuous improvement
Pursue growth and learning
Honor our commitments
Create honest relationships
- Build a positive team Duties and
Perform all work following InHarvest safety rules, must report all incidents, near misses, hits, and accidents to supervisor or HR person immediately. Report accidents, near misses, or hits using the Incident Report Form located by the employee time clock
Fill out Work Order with correct dates, lot codes, quantity of product consumed, quantity of product produced, summary of production, down time, and set up time.
Make sure all lot codes match on Tote Tags, Work Order, Bagout sheet, CCPs, sample bags, and pallet sheets.
Make sure proper weight is recorded on tote tags, bagout sheet, and sample bags. Summarize production after completion and reconcile consumed and produced product.
Run product in the line following HACCP procedures, complete CCP records in a timely manner, turned in completed CCP paperwork at the end of the shift to production supervisor for review. Any deviation of the line must be reported immediately to the Production Supervisor or Quality Assurance personnel.
Perform preoperational checks before the start of line, adjust equipment according to manufacturing recommendations, and perform line inspections during operation to ensure maximum performance operation of the equipment with minimum waste.
Clean all equipment in the line or area when changing products in the line following the Written Cleaning Procedures, fill out Master Sanitation Form once cleaning has been complete, obtain the signature of the supervisor or Quality Assurance person prior to putting product in the line.
Drive forklift to bring and take away product from the line and to the storage warehouse, properly setting single and double stacked totes to prevent bags from falling to the floor. Report and correct any forklift damage to totes immediately using the Incident Report From.
Ensure work is performed based on daily/weekly/monthly/annually work schedules within your department. Processing is a 24/7 activity during the harvest season.
Respond in an appropriate manner to any quality issues which may be brought up by Production Supervisor or quality assurance personnel.
Know and understand all processing equipment from receiving, mini mill #1 and #2, and from bins 13 and 14 to final bag-out tank.
Must make sure different checks on the line are performed according to InHarvest programs, and train assistant to pull samples from line, where to take samples for analysis, show the warehouse locations, show how to properly sample finished totes and any other activities related to operating final cleaning.
Must work with and have good communication with the mill operator for any issues that may come up in the mill that could affect the operation of final cleaning like, rocks, glass, metal, excessive paddy, excessive water grass, etc.
Correct any quality issues which come up as soon as possible and in a way to minimize product loss.
Isolate any product which will not meet InHarvest quality or food safety. Notify Production Supervisor and quality assurance department of any such problem and record on paperwork
Keep all product going through the cleaning system within process parameters for width and length grading, maintain grades separate without any mixing of grades, bag out each grade with appropriate inventory number with correct label information.
Following GMP’s, keep your area clean at all times, tools picked up.
Perform all work in accordance with company standards and established safety procedures.
Demonstrates positive and a can-do attitude, confidence, endurance and constructively handle conflicts.
Must be available off-schedule at times, available to work overtime, and work well with the schedule demands of a seasonal food processing facility.
Know and understand the areas of receiving, and mini mills.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires a person experienced in the following:
Experience in food manufacturing
Good communication skills relating to others
Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
Knowledge of the manufacturing processes, procedures, and machinery.
Have knowledge to perform basic maintenance of mill equipment. i.e. replace drive belts, spice conveyor belts.
Forklift experience and safely operate forklift.
Knowledge of HACCP prerequisite programs and make sure to operate in compliance with those programs.
Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts work overtime.
Disciplined work style towards tasks; a flexible style towards people
Can follow instructions Benefits Our competitive package is offered as part of the direct hire opportunity with InHarvest. We are happy to offer:
Competitive Rate + (9) Paid Holidays
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Health Savings Account + 401k with Company Match + ...and more!
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
COP Room Cleaning And Sanitization Operator
Perform cleaning & sanitization of compounding equipment, portable tanks, hoses, utensils and any other associated equipment. Handle and document hazardous & non hazardous waste generated in COP room. 1.
Understand & follow assembly and disassembly procedures for various compounding equipment. 2. Undergo GMP, OSHA Haz Com, RCRA hazardous wasted handling training. 3. Follow applicable SOP's and WI's use required PPE and observe safe work practices at all times. 4.
Maintain good housekeeping in and around the COP room at all times. 5. Operate forklift truck as certified driver as needed. 6. Respond to and clean up incidental spills and leaks. 7.
Perform cleaning & sanitization of portable compounding tanks, piping, hoses and associated equipment such as pumps, homogenizers, etc. 8. Perform periodic cleaning & sanitization of the COP room & ensure proper operation of all COP room support systems. 9. Keep the COP room, dirty equipment storage and clean equipment storage area clean & organized. 1.
Perform cleaning & sanitization of all compounding tanks, hoses, piping and associated equipment. 2. General housekeeping of the COP room, dirty/clean equipment storage areas. 3. Inspect every piece of equipment after cleaning for possible damage or missing parts, replace missing parts or notify compounding maintenance mechanic for equipment repair needs. 4.
Report all excessively dirty, damaged or misused equipment to Compounding manager & the shift lead. 5. Complete all required documentation for work performed & strictly follow all established procedures. 6. Minimize hazardous & non hazardous waste during cleaning & sanitization by reusing & recycling cleaning chemicals where practical & isolate the waste streams into appropriate categories. 7.
Handle, document and properly package/label all waste streams generated from COP room for appropriate disposal. 8. Prepare sanitizing solution as needed for cleaning & sanitization of all compounding tanks and equipment. 9. Maintain accurate record of all Alcohol used in the cleaning & sanitization process within COP room. 10.
Perform daily inspection of dirty and clean equipment storage areas and keep them organized. 11. Help C & S and QA team with periodic sanitization of the COP room USP water supply system. 1. Ability to speak, read, and write English. 2.
Must be trained on all relevant SOP’s 3. Trained on Fork Lift truck operation 4. Prior industry experience and knowledge of compounding equipment 5.
Ability to safely lift & move heavy equipment ID: 2017-4393 External Company Name: KIK Custom Products Inc. External Company URL: www.kikcorp.com
Operator I Chemical Cleaning
JOB SUMMARY: • Leads and completes jobs requiring Chemical Cleaning technology for maintenance and turnarounds with management oversight at client's site in accordance with client and business requirements and PSC policies, practices and procedures. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and PSC policies, practices and procedures.
Enforces PSC employee policies. •Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job. •Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client's requirements. •Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements. Solves problems in the course of completing the job. •Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required. •Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management. •May train Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork. •Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, painting/blasting, asbestos and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures. •Performs other duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS:•TRAINING: •All required local training •Chemical Awareness & Application school •Paperwork training EDUCATION/CREDENTIALS: •CDL with Class A or B Preferred •Compliance with MVR policy •Compliance with Drug policy •Compliance with Background checking policy •Compliance with DOT physical requirements •Possess BASIC Safety Council Reciprocal Card •Possess all required I-9 documentation JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE: •Safe Operation of all equipment and tasks that make up service line job processes DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: •Ability to conform to work hours •Operational knowledge of tools, equipment and tasks in job processes•Ability to complete all paperwork WORKING ENVIRONMENT: •On Call 24/7 •Ability to report to work within one hour of receiving call to work. •Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Title:Operator I Chemical Cleaning
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Cleaning Plant Operator - OJT
On-the-Job training (OJT) Candidates must follow the contact instructions on how to apply for this OJT position. On-the-Job Training offers participants an opportunity to earn as they learn, while employers benefit from a partial wage reimbursement during the training period.
OJT focuses on jobs that involve new technologies, production, service or additional skills for full-time positions (30 hours or more) and paying at least $10.00 per hour or more. Riviana Foods Inc., is America s largest processor, marketer and distributor of branded and private label rice products. We are also the second largest producer and marketer of pasta products in the nation.
Riviana brands are well known for their quality and excellence and the company is committed to providing the most wholesome products on the market today, to leading both the rice and pasta industries in innovation, and to providing high-quality products you can be proud to serve your family. Riviana Foods is seeking to fill the following position: CLEANING PLANT OPERATOR ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS Accurately control product flow to and from designated bins.
Set up program on computer to start product flow.
Maintains accurate paperwork which reflects daily throughput, workflow, and production. Monitor every piece of equipment for optimal cleaning efficiency.
Makes any adjustments to equipment and machinery as needed. Perform troubleshooting duties as needed. Perform minor mechanical repairs.
Must be assertive, self-motivated and dependable. Coordinate with supervisor, lead, and/or maintenance to schedule repairs when they are needed. Oversees one floor attendant who assists lead operator in monitoring process flow.
Meet department standard goals. Follow all safety procedures and participated in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person.
Report any injury, accident or unsafe condition immediately to Supervisor. Monitor work activity in assigned area and throughout cleaning plant to ensure sanitation standards are followed. Must maintain accuracy and timeliness of documentation and reporting.
Perform various sanitation duties throughout the Cleaning Plant to ensure food safety and quality standards are being met. Cross train in other areas throughout the Milling plant ( Mill, Parboil, Rough Rice, and By Products). Assist other departments in Milling Plant when necessary. Must complete 90 Day probationary period satisfactorily.
Other tasks as needed EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required. Previous production environment experience preferred 1-2 year food manufacturing experience preferred, but on the job training is allowed. Mechanically inclined, a plus. CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES Valid Texas Driver License Qualify for TWIC Card
Barrel Room Cleaning Operator
Winsted Precision Ball, a division of Schaeffler Group USA, is seeking a Barrel/Cleaning Operator/1st shift to support our Winsted, CT location. The position will involve Wash and dry finished and semi-finished loads from lapping operations.
Apply rust protections as required. Prepare job tickets and record all information on lot routing ngs. Pull samples of finished work to nital etch checking as well as visual/dimensional.
Weigh and split loads. Make sure equipment is in proper working order. Work under close supervision with frequent guidance and check. Follow standard practice in the performance of routine work, referring all questions to the supervisor
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!