Electromechanical Technician Job Description Sample
If you are interested in working in an exciting, and warm environment, with cutting-edge technology, we are looking for you. Prowess Inc. is a fast-growing, innovative treatment planning software developer introducing new proprietary breakthrough technology to the national and international markets.
Prowess, an international provider of medical software products and services for the radiation therapy community, pioneered PC based treatment planning systems. The company still embraces its Medical Physics base, reflected in products that are clinically reliable, fast and easy to use. Company employees provide a warm, dedicated and team-oriented environment.
We are seeking a Full-time Electromechanical Technician in Concord, California.
Responsible for safely moving, assembling, and connecting system components per work instructions, blueprints and/or schematics according to the production schedule in an ISO/FDA environment.
· Read and understand written Procedures/Work instructions, blueprints/schematics and other written documentation
· Safely move heavy equipment about the shop using provided equipment
· Mechanically install components using a variety of hand tools, power tools and fixturing
· Install cable connections and wiring per documentation
· Perform functional tests per documentation
· Collect, record, and transcribe data.
· Maintain process capability and production volume while maintaining and/or improving quality standards.
· Maintain tooling and equipment.
· Identify non-conforming product and processes and document these in the quality System
· Work with Process Engineers to correct non-conformances where instructed to do so
· Other duties as assigned
· High School diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
· Familiar with a variety of the mechanical concepts, practices and procedures
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
· Performs a variety of complicated tasks
· Ability to read and interpret written instructions including but not limited to Work Instructions, schematics, wire lists, etc.
Electrical Switchgear Electromechanical Technician
As we are opening a new service shop in Illinois, we are looking for technicians and engineers with a tech background looking to benefit from teaming with a leading US independent service organization.
Electrical technicians, engineers, and technical sales service professionals.
Generous compensation and benefits with a real, career-oriented company.
Visit us at www.GroupCBS.com.
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect various types of pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic machines and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
- Replenish fluids and components of machinery
- Provide consultation on corrective maintenance and preventative measures to machines
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems, painting, etc.)
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
- Proven experience as Mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, schematics etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Good physical strength and stamina
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus
Gate Installer/ Access Control Tech/ Electromechanical Technician
SecurityWorks, Inc. is hiring motivated individuals looking for full-time employment servicing and installing industrial/residential gates, gate operators and other outdoor security equipment. Must have valid motor vehicle license. We also conduct background checks.
Benefits include: health, dental, short term disability, paid holidays, vacation, 401 K, direct deposit, uniforms and more.
(MA, RI, CT, VT, NH, ME).
Our commitment to customer satisfaction extends to our dedicated service department, which provides you with the peace of mind that comes with 24/7 service and repair. Whether you require standard maintenance or an emergency repair, our experienced service technicians respond quickly to maintain the security of your business or residence.
Automation Control Electromechanical Technician
Machinery Manufacturer in need of Qualified Technicians with Strong Automation Mechanical and Electrical background required. Position requires Electrical and Mechanical assembly, machinery setup, training and troubleshooting both remotely (via phone) remotely and on site (travel required).- PLC and Programming Experience is a Huge Plus, however must have mechanical and electrical troubleshooting as main strengths!
Searching for candidates with an Automation and Controls background who has a strong understanding of Electrical- Mechanical and trouble-shooting (critical thinking).
~~ Machinery or Automation Controls Background is a strong plus
~~ Troubleshooting, repair, and programming is a strong plus (PLC, Controls & General Electric)
Technical phone support, sales of replacement parts to existing clients and service report documentation per ticket.
Machinery / Technical Sales Experience a PUS!
If you like working in a fast paced, interesting environment and have the knowledge / ability to help, we are interested and looking forward to hearing from you!
Electromechanical Technician (Rotating 1St/2Nd Shift)
Currently seeking qualified Maintenance Technicians for an Electromechanical Technician opportunity in De Pere, WI! This client is one of the top manufacturing clients in the Greater Green Bay area and offers many benefits including a pension package, longevity and stability, and great employee benefits.
This position requires knowledge of Electromechanical duties including but not limited to:
-Basic shop math skills
Must have a valid driver's license.
This position is a full-time and direct hire opportunity and is accepting resumes for review today! This is a great opportunity for anyone with 1 year of experience, or 25 years of experience. If interested, please apply with your updated resume today!
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, Manpower Group, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Electromechanical Technician (Tempe)
Electromechanical Technician; Full time position for semiconductor equipment assembler, Bench tech, experience with semiconductor manufacturing equipment required. Tempe Area.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: others please do not apply.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Refurbish and build semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Act as technical support for all field service and sales functions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Build new and refurbish semiconductor equipment. Duties include soldering, Printed circuit board repair, refurbishment of equipment and troubleshooting of electrical equipment,
SECONDARY DUTIES: General technical duties, construction, packing, shipping, moving, and other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION: High School diploma or equivalent, Electronic technical training or Two years related work experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Good understanding of basic electronics, Ability to work independently, willingness to learn about Electroglas wafer probers, Ability to stay abreast of technical advances, Proper health and physical conditioning to perform duties required.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Occasional overtime required. May require heavy lifting and manipulation of heavy equipment.
Electromechanical Technician 2 - 1St Shift
Perform all duties of the Mechanics and Electromechanical Technician 1s. Repair 480, 240, 120 and 24 volt electrical components and systems.
Install new electrical services while following NEC and NFPA70E standards. Solve specific machine problems using trouble-shooting methods in order to repair machines in a timely manner. Install/repair mechanical components to include but not limited to chains, belts, cylinders and gear boxes.
Install/trouble-shoot AC/DC drive systems. Trouble-shoot PLCs through use of computer. Repair and install hydraulic and pneumatics components and systems.
Follow Company safety policies, good housekeeping and good manufacturing practices. Perform light machining duties Upgrade existing equipment to satisfy
Job Description DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY IN LITITZ FOR ELECTRONIC TECHNICIANS - SECOND SHIFT - GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS! SCOPE AND BASIC FUNCTION: This position requires a high skill level in multiple technical areas, focusing primarily on constructing, maintaining, and testing electrical systems. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: - Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and modify electronic parts
Ensure systems and components meet established specifications
Perform tasks to design and install machine control logic and program PLC-s
Maintain appropriate inventory of commonly required electric parts
Install properly sized electrical services for new and relocated manufacturing equipment in a safe and complaint manner QUALIFICATIONS: - 8-10 years- experience in equipment electrical maintenance
Application of PLC-s to control machine operations
Experience in PLC and PC ladder logic programming
A thorough understanding of basic math skills is required
Proficiency/expertise with electrical/electronic measurement tools is required
Familiarity with basic machine tools
The ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and engineering drawings is essential
Previous industrial electrical/electronic experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable
Experience designing and building electrical circuits and controls EDUCATION: - High School Diploma/GED
Additional training/education in a technical discipline is desirable #CB0145
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
This position also performs general maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment. Employees in this position provide quality service and support to internal customers while focusing on safety, quality and productivity to effectively meet the Westby Cooperative Creamery goals.
Maintains and repairs machines, mechanical equipment, and buildings/structures. 2. Troubleshoots and repairs electrical circuits and switches, and interprets electrical schematics. 3. Inspects, diagnoses, and problems solves to correct problems, frequently
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!