Electromyographic Technician Job Description Sample
POSITION SUMMARY: To prepare patients for and conduct standard electromyographic tests which measure muscle response and nerve conduction; collect information pertinent to the interpretation of the test; and to assist in the maintenance of equipment.
POSITION EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES: Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Develop and maintain skills in EMR, Physician Portal, PACS, and any other clinical systems implemented related to the modalities.
Have basic mathematical skills. Expected to monitor and ensure equipment performance to specification. Assist the supervisor in maintaining an adequate level of supplies required for patient care.
Ensure that relevant exam information is captured at the time of the exam. Explain test procedures and instruct patients on proper positioning during the test. Apply suitable electrodes on predetermined measured positions on the patient and check their performance.
Calibrate and adjust EMG apparatus. Maintain in a clean operating condition and make minor maintenance adjustments. File film recordings of tests in EMR. Assist physician in the performance of the more complex specialized procedures, such as repetitive stimulation blink reflexes, and muscle contractile property measurements.
Recognize the influence of beliefs and cultures on behaviors and accept strengths and limitations in others. Recognize the influence of beliefs and cultures on behaviors and accept strengths and limitations in others. Exhibit calm responsiveness to emergency or stressful situations.
Recognize situations which require notification of a supervisor. Write routine reports and correspondence. Maintain confidentiality of patient information.
Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization. Complete assignments with promptness and accuracy. Meet deadlines for all tasks assigned.
Prioritize work assignments and complete tasks in a timely fashion. Be an active contributor in all customer service initiatives. Be proactive in providing hospitality to all BocaCare/BRRH's patients, families, visitors, employees and physicians.
Serve as an ambassador for BocaCare/BRRH. Minimum Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college AND Two years from an accredited technical school Licensure/Regulation/Certification:
Certification by American Association of Electromyographic Technicians or eligibility for certification is necessary BLS certification from the American Heart Association Selected candidate will be employed by BocaCare, Inc Physician Network, an affiliate of Boca Raton Regional Hospital Incumbent many be required to perform emergency duty before, during and/or beyond normal working hours or days in the event of an emergency, crisis situation or disaster (man-made or natural) including evacuation sites. The person in this position will work in a smoke-free location, and is expected to adhere to all smoking restrictions. In the spirit of wellness for both our employees and patients, Boca Raton Regional Hospital has instituted a mandatory influenza prevention vaccination program.
Current employees must receive the influenza prevention vaccination free of charge during the recognized flu season. As a condition of employment, new hires will be required to comply with all program rules. This is a mandatory program with the exception of documented medical or religious reasons for not receiving the vaccine. For further information on this progressive program, please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital's Human Resources Department at 561-955-4075.
Automotive Technician Mechanic "And" Tire And Lube Technician
Automotive Technician "AND" Tire and Lube Technician
Whether you join us as an entry-level General Service Technician or veteran Master Mechanic, you’ll benefit from our hands-on training and ASE Certification reimbursement programs. The role of the mechanic is to inspect, diagnose, prepare, estimate, repair, and install mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments, and oil changes.
· Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
· Performs general mechanical repairs
· Assist in the Tire installation, balancing, and repairing
· Perform schedule maintenance services on vehicles
· Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
· Valid Driver’s License
· Criminal Background Check
· Pre-employment Drug Screen
· 18 years or Older
· Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
· 401(k) with company match
· Generous paid vacation and PTO programs
· Tuition/ASE Certification Reimbursement
· Career Path Development Plans
· Tool Insurance
WIDE-OPEN, FAST-PACED, ACTION-PACKED! That’s how we describe our working environment. It’s what sets life at TBC apart from the rest. There’s never a dull moment when there’s always a chance to thrill a customer, make the organization more profitable and enjoy greater career success. Nine simple words neatly summarize the essence of our culture. If it matters to YOU, it matters to TBC! APPLY TODAY! www.tbccareers.com
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment
TBC Corporation - Ahead of the Curve
For nearly 60 years, TBC Corporation has committed itself to being "a tire company ahead of the curve." In large measure, that has meant anticipating key market trends, and successfully capitalizing on them at every turn. From wholesale to retail, both nationally and internationally, that foresight has allowed TBC to become the industry leader in the private brand tire category.
Appliance Technician And Hvac Technician
• Experienced HVAC technician needed.
• HVAC installer needed – will train.
• Appliance technician needed, in house training program
• Full Time permanent positions
• Uniforms and service vehicle provided after probationary period. Technicians must have basic tools.
• Benefits - Health Insurance, 401K, paid time off.
• Salary DOE. Fax resume to 850-424-3905 or apply in person at Destin Office, 500 Industrial Park Road Suite K-1.
Service Technician - Technician Automatic Transmission
Frank Kent is a family owned and operated business 1935 in Fort Worth. We are currently looking for an experienced GM automatic transmission technician (GM Certified a plus) to join the Frank Kent family. We seek reliable, multi-tasking, organized, hard working individuals who will share our passion for great service. Candidates must also have the drive to go above and beyond the minimum standard. We offer a strong pay plan for experienced Technicians.
- Perform necessary diagnostic to determine the cause of failure.
- Perform quality inspections to determine future repair needs.
- Provide accurate estimates of repairs needed.
- Perform repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must be able to communicate well with Service Advisors, customers, and managers
- The ability to problem solve
- Must be self motivated and focused on quality
All candidates must be able to pass a back ground check, pre-employment drug screen, and have a good driving record.
Restoration Technician / Fire And Water Technician
Position Summary – The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to the restoration and carpet cleaning divisions for residential / commercial customers. Services would include but are not limited to, fire restoration (includes air ducts), water extraction (includes mold remediation)
- Service on-location (both residential/commercial) cleaning appointments.
a. Water Extraction
b. Fire Restoration
- Master Purpose and Use of all equipment and materials.
- Maintain working condition of all equipment and materials.
- Take daily inventory on truck.
- Replenish truck needs from warehouse.
- Clean Interior and Exterior of vehicle on an as needed basis (maintain a clean vehicle as much as possible.
- Perform emergency service work (Water Restoration Division) as needed. Required to be apart of the On-Call Schedule at least once a month and out of town rotation schedule.
- Ability to take the lead on jobs including directing crews. Needs to update Supervisor of any problems or situations immediately.
- Customer follow up maintained on a daily basis such as updating customer and supervisor on progress and status.
- DASH – Key enter progress notes into database on each customer daily.
- Complete all paperwork daily such as time and material sheets.
- Perform miscellaneous duties assigned by Division Management.
Peerless Cleaning & Restoration Services has been serving the needs of residents and businesses in Central Illinois since 1945.
With a team of highly trained, certified professionals, we deliver expertise on every job, from dry cleaning to extensive restoration needs.
Hvac Technician AND Appliance Technician
SERVICE INSTALL TROUBLE SHOOT AND REPAIR
Air Duct Cleaning Technician And Carpet Cleaning Technician
Nationally known and Locally owned, Sears Carpet Cleaning and Air Duct cleaning services are looking for full time positions in both Carpet Cleaning and Air-Duct cleaning. Must have valid drivers licence and pass background check. Experience a plus but not necessary. Paid training and a great bonus program. Come join a winning team in Seattle.
RV Service Technician / RV Roof Technician
We are seeking an experienced and qualified RV Service Technician / RV Roof Technician to join our team! You will remove and replace RV roof systems, as well as other general interior and exterior RV repairs.
- Repair, install, and service custom RV Roof Systems
- Troubleshoot and repair defective parts and equipment
- Framing and Wood Repair - RV roof related
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in RV Service, RV Roof Repair, Carpentry, Framing
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Our company specializes in repairing, replacing, or even rebuilding roofs on all types of RV's. We have worked on thousands of motorhomes, trailers, 5th wheels, and even commercial trailers and box trucks, and our customers couldn't be happier. Honestly, neither could we. We love what we do! It's as simple as that.
Cvor Technician - Cardiovascular Operating Room Technician
Picks supplies for surgeries, sets up instruments and scrubs for surgical procedure, and performs instrument and sponge count accurately. Obtain specimens, hand over to circulating nurse and verifies location. Facilitates room turnover time.
Participates in department on-call schedule.
Graduate of an accredited School of Surgical Technology or 3 years recent experience working as a surgical technician in an acute care setting. Current CPR provider card.
Must have a minimum of two years of CVOR recent experience or completed clinical orientation specific to the surgical care of the open-heart patient population. Knowledge of CVOR instrumentation as it relates to specific cardiac surgical procedures and other procedures as needed. CABG and cardiac procedures.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration. MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individuals qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Kew Words: OR Technician, Surgical, Technologist, Cardiovascular Operating Room, CVOR alliedcandidatesmedprostaffing.com
Technician - Electronic Systems / Installation Technician
Built In Systems, a local leader in residential technologies, is seeking to hire Lead Audio/Video and Electronic Security Technicians. We are looking for career minded individuals who possess the qualifications, capabilities and desire to build one of the finest technical staffs in Hampton Roads. Hired applicants will work in high-end residential and light commercial environments planning, installing, and testing electronic systems including security & life safety, audio/video, structured wiring, intercommunication, and central cleaning.
- Shared Warehouse Duties (ie: annual inventory, stocking & cleaning)
- Vehicle & Tool Maintenance
- Pulling Wire – Our techs are masters at running low voltage cable in new and existing construction. We take great pride in observing proper technique with regard to low voltage wire runs. This position requires the ability to work with power tools such as heavy duty drills and saws. Much of the work is performed on ladders as well as in tight crawl spaces and attics.
- Hook up and installation of sensitive electronic equipment. This includes termination of Cat5, RG6, audio, security, and intercom wire. This position requires experience with typical low voltage hand tools such as wire cutters, crimping and punch down tools, etc.
- Programming, Testing and demonstration of completed systems. This position requires basic knowledge of electronics and ability to work with test/programming equipment such as tone generator, volt/ohm multimeter, proprietary and web based programming tools.
- Inspection and service of existing systems
- Documentation of system specifications such as bill of material, wiring diagrams, programming sheets, work orders etc.
- High level of responsibility. Can see projects through to completion with minimal direction.
Minimum High School Diploma or GED
Minimum 2 years industry experience
Clean Driving Record
Ability to pass criminal background check
Ability to pass drug test
DCJS license a plus
CEDIA and/or ESA membership a plus
Basic Networking Skills A pluss
6 Paid Holidays
1 Week Vacation
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!