Electronic Organ Technician Job Description Sample
Lead Electronic Technician
Allen Integrated Assemblies is looking for a leader to work with skilled electronics technicians in our electronic assembly manufacturing.
Individual will assist the production manager with coordination of daily activities including work flow, production scheduling, and meeting shipping goals. The Lead Technician will:
· prepare daily work assignments and evaluate the quality of individual work performance within the group
· program and utilize test equipment: multimeter, oscilloscopes and power supplies
· apply electronic theory and related knowledge to test and repair electronic assemblies and equipment
· communicate to multi-levels of management and staff within the company
· computer skills: Microsoft Office, Excel and test software
An AA in Electronics; graduation from an accredited electronics technical school or completion of military electronics training program is required for this position. Supervisory or leadership experience is necessary for the successful applicant.
This department works during the first shift.
Electronic Assembly / Electronic Technician - Entry Level
We are a small company which manufactures laboratory test instruments and are seeking an Electronic Assembly/ Electronic Technician to become an integral part of our team! Your responsibilities will include technical assembly, production, and testing of electronic products sold worldwide.
- Work alone and with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Associates Degree in electronics, working towards a degree or relevant experience
- Previous experience in manufacturing or assembly
- Basic knowledge of electronics and strong mechanical abilities
- Soldering of components and wire assemblies
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well alone as well as in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Technician - Electronic Systems / Installation Technician
Built In Systems, a local leader in residential technologies, is seeking to hire Lead Audio/Video and Electronic Security Technicians. We are looking for career minded individuals who possess the qualifications, capabilities and desire to build one of the finest technical staffs in Hampton Roads. Hired applicants will work in high-end residential and light commercial environments planning, installing, and testing electronic systems including security & life safety, audio/video, structured wiring, intercommunication, and central cleaning.
- Shared Warehouse Duties (ie: annual inventory, stocking & cleaning)
- Vehicle & Tool Maintenance
- Pulling Wire – Our techs are masters at running low voltage cable in new and existing construction. We take great pride in observing proper technique with regard to low voltage wire runs. This position requires the ability to work with power tools such as heavy duty drills and saws. Much of the work is performed on ladders as well as in tight crawl spaces and attics.
- Hook up and installation of sensitive electronic equipment. This includes termination of Cat5, RG6, audio, security, and intercom wire. This position requires experience with typical low voltage hand tools such as wire cutters, crimping and punch down tools, etc.
- Programming, Testing and demonstration of completed systems. This position requires basic knowledge of electronics and ability to work with test/programming equipment such as tone generator, volt/ohm multimeter, proprietary and web based programming tools.
- Inspection and service of existing systems
- Documentation of system specifications such as bill of material, wiring diagrams, programming sheets, work orders etc.
- High level of responsibility. Can see projects through to completion with minimal direction.
Minimum High School Diploma or GED
Minimum 2 years industry experience
Clean Driving Record
Ability to pass criminal background check
Ability to pass drug test
DCJS license a plus
CEDIA and/or ESA membership a plus
Basic Networking Skills A pluss
6 Paid Holidays
1 Week Vacation
Electronic Restoration Technician / Mechanical Technician
Electronic Restoration Technician
We are a textile and electronic restoration company that restores electronics that have been exposed to fire or water in residences. This process restores the exposed items to their previous condition before the incident occurred.
Our electronic restoration technician will interact with the homeowners in need after suffering a loss, sometimes catastrophic. We clean and restore all appliances and electronics.
We have a highly motivated, hardworking team. We are looking for compassionate, sensitive team members to be able to deal with people in this situation.
Must have audio/visual, appliance and general electronics installation and operation experience.
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Able to lift 50-75 lbs
Valid driver's license with clean driving record
Must pass a background check
Technician- Electronic Security Systems Service Technician
The successful candidate must have experience with complex electronic security systems installations and repairs to include access control, video security, infant protection, intrusion, and perimeter detection systems. Most work is completed during a normal 8 hour day but all employees must be available 24/7, 365 to meet our commitment to response time and functionality of your clients' systems. There will be after-hour and weekend on call rotations. Compensation commensurate with experience.
What We Offer:
Employee Owned Company
Retirement Plan (ESOP)
Great Company Culture
Excellent Training Program (We Pay for your Certifications)
Requirements, Education and Experience:
Technical background in Video security systems, Access control, and Electronic Technology (low voltage)
Understanding of job safety practices
At least 2 years’ experience servicing Commercial Access Control, CCTV, and related Security Systems
High school diploma, plus vocational training or equivalent
Position Responsibilities and Expectations
- Responds to and handles all service calls within their assigned area with objective of restoring system to full functionality.
- Ensures that all assigned service calls are handled properly in accordance with Tech Systems’ policies and procedures and are timely completed.
- Assists with other technical support issues, as needed.
- Attends to other matters and duties necessitated by operations in his/her area and/or assigned by the Regional Manager or executive staff of Tech Systems.
Systems Related Knowledge:
- Software House, S2 AMAG, GE Security, Casi, Honeywell, Lenel and/or IDenticard hardware and software installation experience are a must.
- Must have video security systems and camera installation experience
- Hugs Infant Protection system experience
- Familiarity with NVR’s and analytics
- Relay logic and troubleshooting of systems cable and devices
- Familiar with electric lock hardware installation
- Strong Microsoft Windows skills
- Understand and interact with LAN systems as a part of an overall security installation
- Understand low voltage permit requirements and local code restrictions dealing with electronic system installations
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel up to 5% of the time
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, if required.
- Must pass background check and drug screening.
Demands and Working Conditions
This job requires regular physical activity including but not limited to, walking, standing, climbing, stopping, lifting objects weighing up to 75 pounds or more, and using hands to manipulate, install, or dissemble objects.
Electronic Warfare Systems Technician (Iew/Rf) (Ts/Sci Needed)
The Electronics Technician Senior provides advanced support in the maintenance, installation, testing, and calibration of electronic components of computers and electronic systems for assigned customer. Follows electrical code, manuals, and other specifications to ensure systems and components meet established specifications.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Applies advanced technical knowledge to fault isolation, scheduling and maintaining complex communications and electronics systems in accordance with customer standards.
- Performs critical quality and safety assurance reviews of all equipment integration practices to ensure conformance with the US National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Provides engineering input to the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals, (ECPs), and technical design packages. Performs hardware integrations and manages documentation schematics and modifications. Prepares site integration and test reports.
- Configures computer software, communications devices, and peripheral equipment to operate within designated networks. Designs, plans for and executes network hardware installation, testing, and validation.
- Prepares and maintains equipment and configuration documentation, and performs physical configuration audits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Capability to fault isolate, repair and test complex level problems.
- Knowledge of alternating current / direct current (AC/DC) power, grounding and electronic equipment heating/cooling requirements.
- Experience in quality assurance practices. Familiar with Built in Test Equipment (BITE) and Automated Test Equipment (ATE).
- Expert knowledge of audio distribution systems, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) principles with application to the integration and operation of mission and support systems.
- Detailed knowledge of satellite communications systems and telecommunications equipment to include satellite modems and down-converters.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer aided design packages (e.g. AutoCad).
- Proven ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
Experience & Education
- Associate’s degree in electronics or equivalent military or advanced technical training.
- Minimum six (6) years of technical experience in the support of complex electronic communications equipment.
- Six (6) years highly specialized experience in Radio Frequency (RF) and electronic systems to include but not limited to antennas, preamplifiers, cables, receivers, demodulators, converters, servos, digital components, interfaces, printers, recorders, computers, analog and digital displays, fiber optics and Input / Output (I/O) devices and test equipment.
- Experience with electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and the functional application of electromagnetic interference/radio interference (EMI/RFI) analysis and mitigation programs.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Office environment
- Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50lbs.
Responsible for repairing, replacing & maintaining electronic instrumentation on Frac Equipment. Must have experience in installing, maintaining and repairing electromechanical and electronics components. Must also be able to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets and written work instructions. The ability to troubleshoot and diagnose digital and analog equipment (solid state circuitry), perform inspections, test repaired equipment for proper performance and ensure work meets manufacturer's specifications is required. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a drug screening, background check and meet vehicle insurance requirements
Formed in January of 2012, Elite offers a variety of acidizing and fracturing products, technologies, and processes. Our industry-leading equipment and fluids, in combination with our highly trained crews, ensures that your next job will get completed safely and on-time. We use top-of-the-line equipment from NOV Enerflow Industries that provides our clients with 100% redundancy in critical fracturing equipment. We are also proud to offer full-service lab testing for acid and fracturing systems at our headquarters in Artesia, NM.
We have some of the newest and best fracing technology in the Permian Basin. All of our units receive regular preventive maintenance before, during, and after all jobs to ensure optimal performance and reliability. We only use premium ecologically sound fluids that provide a minimal environmental footprint ensuring the safety for employees, communities and the environment.
Electronic Technician Senior ITS (Northern Region Operations)
VDOT Northern Region Operations Maintenance is seeking an experienced and motivated Electronic Technician Senior ITS to perform electronic repair and maintenance activities in Traffic Field Operations Signal Systems Shop. Perform responsive electronic maintenance to include testing and troubleshooting at system level, unit level, board level and component level. Perform first response work related to testing and diagnostics and providing same day repair. Respond to emergency call-outs during scheduled on-call assignment. Perform time and data entry into financial tracking system and maintenance database to account for daily repair and productive time. Maintain documentation for equipment testing, troubleshooting and repair. Provide reports as required. Maintain spare units and replacement parts. Conduct bench repairs and gather information needed to purchase parts and equipment.
VDOT employees have Shared Values and Code of Ethics, (http://www.virginiadot.org/about/missionandvalues.asp). We encourage all those who apply to review these values and ethics. If you share our values, we invite you to apply. Your success in our organization depends upon sharing these values and keeping this Code of Ethics.
Experience applying federal and state regulations and standards related to traffic control devices or other electronic equipment. Experience in the electronic field to include electronic board and component level repair; inventory experience for stocking and tracking inventory. Skill in the use of electronic test equipment and in troubleshooting. The ability to assist work crews and to locate underground utilities. Ability to enter and maintain work orders in automated systems. Ability to effectively communicate technical information orally and in writing; Ability to oversee the work of others, as well as plan, coordinate and prioritize multiple assignments and competing priorities. Ability to use a variety of hand tools and test equipment to perform maintenance on traffic signals. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Ability to keep detailed and accurate records. IMSA Traffic Signal Level II certification. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and work in a fast paced, urban environment. Valid driver’s license.
For more details and to apply, visit www.vdot.jobs
Electronic / Mechanical Service Technician - Fayetteville, NC
The Electronic / Mechanical Service Technician services financial institutions over a defined geographic territory by troubleshooting, repairing and resolving customer concerns with their security equipment. Typical equipment worked on includes Alarm, CCTV and Card Access Systems, Drive Thru Drawers and Remote Tube Systems, Night Drops, Vaults and Safes. This position can provide a great career for a results oriented and customer focused technician. Many of our technicians have 20+ years in the field!
* Plans daily travel schedule based on work orders, investigates complaints, tests and repairs equipment, resolves problems.
* Develops strong rapport with customers by resolving service issues and keeping in constant contact with both the customer and home office on status of calls.
* Completes preventive maintenance schedules by inspecting and testing electronic and mechanical components and systems.
* Documents service and installation actions by completing service repair tickets.
* Is available for limited overnight travel as required.
* Low Voltage Diagnostic and Service Experience
* Mechanical Aptitude and Ability to Service Mechanical Systems
* PC and IT Networking Knowledge
* Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
* Strong Client Relationship Skills
* Ability to Manage Job Responsibilities and Use Good Judgement with Minimal Supervision
* Clean Driving and Background History
* Experience is Preferred but Training will be Provided for the
$18 - $28 Per Hour Depending upon Experience
This position requires a working knowledge related to HD electrical equipment diagnosis, repairs and maintenance. An understanding of electrical, hydraulics, inspections, PC and some software knowledge is required. Extremely competitive hourly rates with high overtime potential!
Benefits: We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance and life insurance.
- Shift: 11 days on / 3 days off- 6am- 6pm
- Perform diagnosis and repair on oil field equipment breakdowns
- Electrical repairs and maintenance
- Perform repairs to engine accessory components
- Test repairs to ensure quality of work performed
- Industrial Electricians Certificate or Equivalent is highly desired
- Minimum 3+ years’ field experience with similar equipment onshore or offshore, preferably on an oil well drilling rig as Rig Electricians.
- Has the required proficiency level for the position based on the company competency catalog
- Be willing to work flexible field rotation positions as well as within the shop
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
- Good ethics and integrity with a high attention to detail
The national footprint and services provided by Amerit created set a new standard in the Fleet Maintenance Industry and has proven highly effective in reducing costs and building efficiencies with some of the largest corporate fleets in the US.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!