Electronic Sales And Service Technician Job Description Sample
Electronic Installation And Service Technician
What you will do Performs basic installation and checkout on multiple types of systems under direct supervision. How you will do it May assist sales team with electrical estimates or communicate with customer regarding work status. Will have previous experience in electronics. Duties include, but not limited to pulling wire, bending pipe, and electronics programming. Previous fire alarm and electronics experience preferred. What we look forRequired: * 1-3 years of experience
Low voltage experience
Experience pulling wire
Good communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to multi-task
HS Diploma or GED * Preferred:* * Fire Alarm License Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visitwww.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Organization:Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Title:Electronic Installation and Service Technician
Electrical / Electronic Field Service Technician
Electrical/Electronic Field Service Technician
The Electrical Field Service Technician is responsible for the installation, preventive maintenance, scheduled and emergency services. The EFST is required to establish, promote and maintain excellent rapport with all customers, co-workers, sales representatives and others as appropriate.
• DESIRED SKILLS:
• Knowledge of UPS systems and electrical equipment
• ASSETS - nice to have but not necessarily required
• 4+ years of hands on electrical/electronic experience (field service experience preferred)
• Familiarity with electrical/electronic test equipment and fundamentals
• Ability to read and interpret electrical line diagrams and blueprints
• Working knowledge of OHM's law and electronic theory
• Ability to evaluate the operating conditions of equipment
• Standard computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Mechanical aptitude
• Clear, concise, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of internal and external customers
• Must have the ability and self motivation to manage one's own schedule
• Various levels of secondary education in electrical or electronic technologies. Prefer associates degree in electronics or equivalent on-the-job experience
• Knowledge of AC & DC circuitry
• Render technical on-site ad phone assistance to customers
• Perform general and preventive maintenance on UPS systems, stationary battery systems and to a lesser extent engine-driven generators
• Respond to emergency calls at customers request
• Strive to provide all customers a ‘first-time fix’ for their equipment
• Keep current on Safety Field Change Notices and Service Tips
• Provide accurate and timely reporting of time cards, expense reports, etc.
While performing duties of the above jobs, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or other components; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk, hear and smell. The associate frequently is required to sit and climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must have ability to regularly lift at least 50 pounds. Valid driver’s license is required.
We provide regular maintenance to many brands of emergency power backup equipment. The equipment regularly serviced ranges from one small UPS and battery system to multiple large battery systems.
CPS takes pride in operating as an Independent Service / Sales Company specializing in providing a full range of objective diagnostic, repair, and preventive maintenance services with full 7x24 emergency services.
We Specialize In:
•* Stationary Battery Systems
•* UPS Systems (Uninterruptible Power Supply Systems)
•* Emergency Lighting Systems
•* DC Power Systems
•* Battery System Installations / Removals / EPA Approved Disposals
•* UPS Systems Service
•* Emergency Lighting Inverter Systems
•* Predictive and Preventive Maintenance Programs
•* Inspection and Repairs
•* Maintenance Training / Maintenance Program Audit
•* Supervision of Contractor Installations
•* Battery Installation Certification
•* Mobile And Temporary Battery Back-Up Power
•* Load Testing
•* Battery Monitoring Systems
•* Charger Repair
•* Infrared Thermography
•* Standby / Stationary Batteries
•* UPS Systems
•* Emergency Lighting Central Inverter Systems
•* Emergency Lighting Fixtures / Components / Parts
Expertise in the Following Industries:
•* Data Centers
•* Mission Critical Facilities
Field Service - Sales And Service Technician
- Sales and Service Technician
Rochester Hills, MI, USA
Full-time Company Description Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines. You’ll find us in automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories, and even in grand-scale projects such as the London Eye or the Panama Canal. With a product portfolio that includes all technologies, as well as a comprehensive offering in service and support, Bosch Rexroth is an expert partner for the complete machine life cycle. Job Description
As a representative of Bosch Rexroth, communicate professionally and effectively with customers, employees of the Bosch group, and/or sub-contractors.
Evaluate and identify potential new business at customer sites.
Prepare proposals for PM and modernization at customer sites.
Conduct on-site service training.
Diagnose and repair, or commission, electro-hydraulic components or systems at customer sites. In addition: + may be responsible for improvements to system/machine design on site to a limited degree
may include material fabrication, assembly and modification of equipment on site.
assignments will be both short-and-long term
work may be performed at domestic or international customer facilities.
Prepare detailed field service reports on computer. Reports will include daily records of work performed, materials used, hours worked, expense account items, etc.
Work overtime as necessary to complete project.
Participate in ongoing training for new products and technologies.
Perform other essential and related peripheral duties as assigned. Qualifications
Associates’ Degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, or Industrial Automation* plus 5 years of experience in a hydraulic and electronic capacity,orHigh School Graduate or equivalent * plus more than 10 years of experience in a hydraulic and electronic capacity.
Thorough working knowledge of Bosch Rexroth hydraulic components (i.e. Pumps, motors, prop valves, logic valves, accumulators, filters, etc.)
Thorough working knowledge of Electrical components (i.e. Motors, motor controls, relays, transformers, etc.)
Ability to interpret and analyze hydraulic and electrical schematics.
Able to travel to domestic and international customer sites with little or no advance notice (60-70% of the year).
Ability to work in difficult physical and stressful situations for extended periods of time.
Ability to work independently and handle multiple assignments.
Working knowledge of computer and Microsoft Office software.
Ability to learn field data acquisition equipment.
Excellent organizational and communication skills required. Additional Information By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce
- EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled. BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives.
FIRST Robotics(For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
AWIM(A World in Motion)
Pacific Medical is an industry leader in the patient monitoring equipment sales and we’re looking for Electric Technicians to join us on this growth path. The right candidate must have a passion for problem solving and using their expertise to repair medical monitoring equipment.
For the past 15 years, Pacific Medical’s core focus is to provide unsurpassed customer service while delivering outstanding products and now we’re proud to be a part of Avante Health Solutions, allowing Pacific Medical to deliver a broader range of medical equipment products to increase your earning potential. Through our partners, we are now able to offer complete life-cycle solutions to our customers nationwide.
-Clinical engineering position responsible for service, repairs, preventive maintenance on patient monitoring equipment.
-Perform incoming inspections on new, used, refurbished equipment as assigned.
-Calibrate and troubleshoot medical equipment, prepare accurate records as needed.
-Must be able to work independently and make sound judgments regarding work tools and processes.
-Experience with patient care and monitoring equipment in a hospital environment preferred.
-Working knowledge of computer applications pertaining to tracking service histories and producing reports
- Other duties may be assigned.
-Associates degree or higher in electronics/ biomedical equipment technology or at least 1 year related Technician experience required
-Knowledge of SMT-Soldering Skills and experience working on PCB's a PLUS
-Good communication and strong customer service skills
-Good organization and time management skills
-Excellent trouble-shooting skills necessary
What’s in it for you
· Competitive Hourly wage
· Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending, 401k, paid time off, discount gym memberships and more.
· Company Lunches, Holiday events and more…
Electronic Security Technician - Level III (Field Based)
Level III Electronic Security Systems Technician performs or assists with the design, installation, programming, commissioning and servicing of engineered electronic security and life safety systems. Systems include: Access control, IP Cameras, Video Management Systems, Network Switches, Intrusion and Critical Communications.
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to work under pressure; ability to multitask and proactively meet customers’ and company’s expectations.
- Proven technical skills and experience related to all facets of installation, programming and troubleshooting of electronic security systems
- Superior programming skills and proven ability to troubleshoot complex hardware, software and network related problems
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate the ability to complete tasks without supervision
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license required
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced IT skills including knowledge and understanding of PC’s and network related hardware, software, operating systems and network protocols.
- Advanced system certifications and experience on Lenel, Software House, Genetec, Avigilon or similar top tier security based products is required.
- Cisco and Microsoft certifications a plus
- Installation, programming and end-user training for complex electronic Security Systems (Card Access, IP Cameras, Video Management Systems, Network Systems, CATV and Intrusion systems) per manufacturer and company requirements
- Provide onsite and remote technical services
- Provide technical support for clients and colleagues
- Collaborate with colleagues to deliver projects on time and under budget.
- Act as the company liaison with customer representatives, including, architects, engineers, facility managers and high level IT professionals
- Configure, program and troubleshoot electronic security and life safety systems utilizing industry related best practices and latest technology.
- Assist with training of Level I technicians
- Collaborate with management and colleagues to improve processes and procedures to maximize efficiency
- Field based position that requires daily site visits and occasional overnight travel.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Company Benefit Package Includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing, Disability, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Cell Phone, Laptop, Company Vehicle and Gas Card.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Electronic Security Technician
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CONFIDENTIAL
Stable and rapidly growing security systems integrator has an immediate need for an experienced Security Technician with excellent networking skills. This is a great opportunity for a high-end field technician that is interested in transitioning to more of an office environment.
This is a unique opportunity that will spend 20% of time in the field, 80% of time in the office. Looking for an IT savvy electronic security technician to support customers both remotely and onsite on access control and IP video software, and also with networking hardware/software issues. Must have experience installing and maintaining routers, switches, IP based cameras, firewalls, wireless Ethernet systems, and computer hardware/software. MCSE, CCNA, or Comp TIA Network + certs a big plus. Scripting/Programming skills in SQL also a big plus.
You will be responsible for supporting a client base of K-12 Schools, Universities, Pharmaceutical, Hospitals, and Large Industrial Facilities.
This is a GREAT opportunity with a stable, growing company. Position includes excellent salary, benefits, matching 401k, certification and advancement opportunities. To apply, please send resume as a Microsoft Word Attachment.
Solution Staffing, Inc. specializes in placing mid to senior level Electronic Security and Fire Protection engineers, sales representatives, and technicians throughout the nation. Our clients include local firms as well as Fortune 500 Companies. We have established relationships with several clients throughout the region. Our mission is to allow our applicants to explore new and exciting growth opportunities in a confidential manner. If you are considering making a career move, please call us or send us a copy of your resume as a word attachment.
Please view more of our opportunities at www.solutionstaffing.net
KEYWORDS: CCTV, Access Control, Card Access, Alarm, Biometrics, DVR, Systems Integration, Electronic Security, Fire Alarm, Silent Knight, Lenel, Software House, SW House, Casi-Rusco, DSX, DMP, Keri, Vicons, Bosch, Burle, Pelco, Napco, NICET, Ademco, EST, Radionics, Doorking, Continental, Integral, Dedicated Micros, NFPA, Alarm Tech, Alarm Technician, Security Technician, Security Service, Security Installation, Security Installation Technician, Security Service Technician, American Dynamics, HID, Geoffrey, Schlage, Radionics, S2, IP Video, Honeywell, Genetec, CCure 9000, C-Cure 9000, Milestone, Cisco, Cisco Networks, Cisco Engineer, Cisco Networking Engineer, Networking Technician, Checkpoint, ONSSI, Salient, Avigilon, Exacqvision, A+, Network+, Comp TIA Network+, CCNA, CCNP, Vsphere, MCSE, Comp TIA, Network Engineer, Network Field Engineer, Network Administrator, Networking Engineer, Network Troubleshooting, Security Systems Technician, Electronic Security Technician,
Please view more of our opportunities at www.solutionstaffing.net
Electronic Gaming Technician
• As a GAMING TECH, you will maintain and service electronic bingo equipment including handheld electronic gaming units, resolve technical issues, insure 100% customer satisfaction, manage an assigned customer base and assist other Service Techs as necessary. Your typical day will begin mid-morning and end in the early evening hours, however, you must have the flexibility to work outside of these hours as well as travel periodically.
• Repair of electronic gaming machines
• Equipment installation
• Light mechanical refurbishing
• Maintain preventative maintenance schedules and contracts
• Customer service
• Assisting in tech sales as needed
• Basic Electronics and PC knowledge
• Electrical equipment repair experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft product programs
• Good driving record and the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• The successful candidate must be results oriented, possess a strong technical aptitude, have the ability to work independently and be able to understand and to respond to various customer needs. Training in specific equipment types is provided on the job.
• Prior experience in the PC or Slot Machine repair is a plus.
• Our Service Techs are offered a company vehicle, competitive salary and benefit package, including 401K.
• If you are a hard worker with a desire to be the best, apply online, e-mail or fax your resume and
• salary requirements to:
• Atlantic Bingo Supply
• 443-927-7532 FAX
Electronic Technician IV
Electronic Technician IV
Description Be L-3… If you thrive on challenge, are motivated, creative, and want to make a difference, we want YOU to join our team! Are you looking for an organization that inspires challenging projects, creates an energetic work environment and places value on internal growth potential? Would you like to work only 4 hours every Friday, enjoy 11 paid holidays and be off work during Christmas week shut down – than look no more, we’re it! L-3 FOS is just the type of organization and environment you are looking for. Above are just a few good reasons you should consider joining L-3 FOS. If you are a Electronic Technician with a minimum of 3 years experience, always open to learning new things, self-driven, good at executing, possesses the ability to maintain documentation and qualify for a security clearance, than this may your ideal opportunity. The ideal incumbent will perform a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, or optical areas. This must include use of manual and automated test equipment (volt-amp meters, oscilloscopes, signal test generators, power supplies, counters, etc.). Basic knowledge of computerized test equipment, with some hands on is desirable. Duties and Responsibilities
Sets up test equipment and conducts tests of production and prototype assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences.
Perform soldering and de-soldering of electronic components to assist in failure analysis.
Assist technicians, engineering aides and engineers as directed.
Record test data, maintain test data file system, shop routing documentation and accept/reject data for production & some engineering units. Assist in determining if failure is attributed to product or test equipment.
Constructs, troubleshoots, tests, and maintains electromechanical, mechanical, optical, pneumatic, hydro mechanical, and pressure-type measuring and indicating instruments, devices, or systems as needed.
Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components as directed.
Calibrates electronic test measuring equipment and signal generating equipment to conform to set standards. Tests, calibrates, adjusts, and maintains. Sets up calibration sequences, methods and procedures according to detailed specifications, blueprints, drawings, and requirements.
Uses personal computer in performance of analyses and development of documentation/reports.
May conduct tests and record data to assist with engineering evaluation or analysis.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
Minimum of 7 years experience related to testing and troubleshooting electronic circuits. This experience must include use of manual and automated test equipment (multimeters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc).
A two year Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent training and work experience.
Must have a thorough knowledge of electronic components and the necessary skills to perform troubleshooting at the PWB component level.
Working knowledge (formal training and practical experience) of engineering drawings, wiring diagrams, and electronic schematics.
Familiarity with the use of spectrum analyzers, power meters and signal generators desired.
Must currently possess a U.S. Government security clearance, or be eligible to pass a background check to obtain interim and final security clearances. About us Headquartered in New York City, L3 Technologies (NYSE: LLL) is the 6th largest Defense Contractor, employs approximately 61,000 people worldwide, and is a prime contractor in Command, Control and Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C³ISR), Government Services, Aircraft Modernization and Maintenance (AM&M), and has the broadest base of Electronic Systems in the industry. L3 is also a major provider of homeland defense products and services for a variety of emerging markets. The company reported 2011 sales of $15.2 billion. L3 Fuzing and Ordnance Systems (FOS) is a full service fuzing company specializing in the design, development, test, and manufacture of safe and arm and fuzing mechanisms for the ordnance market and system integration for tube launched and infantry employed weapons. The employees of L3 FOS proudly support our men and women in uniform by providing unsurpassed quality and reliability on all of our products. We have experienced double digit growth and every year for the last five years and continue to invest heavily in our future. Our highly talented and motivated employees make us the world's leading developer and manufacturer of Electronic Safe and Arm Devices (ESAD) for precision missile and armament applications. To learn more about our company, please visit our website:www.l-3com.com/fos Benefits We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, life, and disability insurance, 401k match, bonus plan, 11 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, career advancement, challenging work, and the opportunity to be part of a growing and profitable company. EOE/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Primary Location USA-Ohio-Cincinnati
US Security Clearance Required:
Shift: Day - 1st
Organization: Division - Fuzing & Ordnance-20000055
Jan 10, 2018, 4:39:26 PM
Req ID: 094706
Electronic Marketing Representative / Assistant Customer Service
Would Consider Full or Part Time
Brief Description: An established 34-year-old telecommunications integrator in the Upstate New York Area is looking for a unique individual to become a key player in the expansion of its markets. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that are eager to learn and apply proven company processes for successful product/service marketing and customer service support in the exciting field of data communications and security.
As a marketing specialist, you will support the marketing efforts of the sales staff; by developing product promotion materials, aiding in the development and implementation of product sales and marketing campaigns, through the use of internet and direct marketing methods. You will provide support for the analysis ofdata, voice and security needs of prospective municipal and private corporation customers, along with support for tradeshows, printed marking materials, electronic marketing and social media.
As a customer service support specialist, the applicant will be required to ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, documentation of such and coordinating with appropriate departments to resolve inquires. The successful candidate will share the responsibility of the first point of customer contact for general inquiries like service, product pricing and other administrative tasks that support the active process of daily business
Partial List of Candidate Duties and
· Develop Marketing materials for products and services – printed and electronic
· Build, organize, initiate and maintain electronic mail campaigns
· Interface with Sales and Management to develop and maintain lead generation vehicles to drive sales opportunities
· Answer phones and respond to customer requests, with courteous and efficient effort
· Maintenance of the order processing system to yield accurate and “up to date” data for order processing, billing & purchasing, sales and marketing related support.
· Provide customers with product and service information
· Transfer customers to appropriate staff
· Identify, research and resolve customer issues using computer data, company personnel and resources
· Efficient and expedient follow up of customer inquires not immediately resolved
· Complete call logs and other required reporting and documentation
· Recognize, document and alert supervisor of trends in customer calls and service issues
· Support duties for Marketing and Sales through telephone calls, campaign and event invitation calling, e-mail and newsletter development and solicitation and other electronic media solicitation methods.
· Aide in the generation of interest with prospective decision makers (Prospective Opportunities) over the Internet, Trade Shows and
· Develop and maintain accurate, detailed customer/prospect files on an ongoing basis and provide required reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Assist with seminars, user days, exhibitions, etc
· Other administrative duties not assigned
· Serve as point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, bills etc.
· Schedule Meetings
· Organize Office Operations
· Provide General Support to visitors
· Manage Customer Service Systems through telephone reporting and CRM management and updating
· Proficient with Internet and Data Entry / Strong Computer Skills / Microsoft office
· Prefer 2 years college+, will consider experience and other training as alternative requirement
· Neat, Professional Personal Presentation
· Accomplished written and verbal communication skills
· Task Oriented
· Ability to Multitask
· Other Personal Skills
o Strong Initiative, Problem Solver, Ability to speak in a polite and professional manner
o Outgoing and Personable, Spontaneous / Quick Thinker, Organized
· All applicants subject to background check and drug screen test
Retail Sales / Electronic Store Manager
Are you looking for a dynamic career path with a rapidly growing company? Since 2009, UBREAKIFIX has grown to over 340 stores across North America and we’re currently looking for new members to join our team! Are you tech-savvy? Do you enjoy working with smart phones, tablets, and/or computer hardware? Come join one of the largest and most reputable electronics repair companies in the US.Tasks and
– Meets or exceeds monthly sales/profit goals
– Fulfills operational requirements by effectively managing employee hours, work flow and reviewing work results
– Maintains talented staff by properly training and consistently coaching employees
– Achieves financial objectives by controlling expenditures; analyzing variances and metrics and initiating corrective actions
– Preserves success by coordinating and enforcing operational and personnel policies/procedures
– Builds brand by establishing rapport with potential and existing customers
– Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining and ordering inventory
– Leads team effort by accomplishing required tasks as needed
– Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
– Provide recommendations for problem resolution and proper repair estimates
– Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
– Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed UBREAKIFIX quality standards
– Answer phone calls with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
– Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
– Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
– Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and a real-time status of each repair
– Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
UBREAKIFIX is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
– Must be able to pass a drug test, criminal background check, and driving history check
– Passion for technology
– Experience repairing smartphones, PC/MACs, electronics and game consoles
– Quick and independent learner
– Proven leadership/supervisory experience
– Success achieving and surpassing sales goals
– Experience hiring, training, and developing new employees
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical skills
– Exceptional organizational skills
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office or equivalent
– Work well in team environment
– Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
– High school diploma or GED
– Legally eligible to work in the United States
– Must be willing to work at multiple locations during training
– At least 6 months of supervisory/management experience
– Previous experience working at retail electronics store
– A+ certification
– Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
– Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics
Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to hundreds of stores nationwide in markets across the U.S and Canada. But the best part is that we're currently looking for new members to join our team! Are you looking for a dynamic career path and a company that promotes from within? Are you a tech-savvy individual? Do you enjoy working with smartphones and computers?Well then come join one of the largest and most reputable smartphone repair companies in the US.
The unrelenting commitment to customer satisfaction shown by uBreakiFix has directly resulted in its current period of rapid nationwide growth. uBreakiFix has become the preeminent gadget repair company in the industry, largely due to its low price promise and industry leading 90-day repair guarantee. uBreakiFix handles everything from iPhones, Samsungs, LGs, Nexuses, HTCs, Droids, Xboxes and PlayStations, to cameras, laptops and computers. Do you have broken glass on your iPhone? A virus that your PC can't seem to get rid of? A Mac that just won't shake software issues? A Samsung Galaxy that isn't running like it used to? Let the repair professionals at uBreakiFix bring your electronic device back to its original look, feel and functionality - all for much less than buying a new one. And most repairs can be completed while you wait! From water-damage or shattered displays to complex technical issues, uBreakiFix is your fast, affordable, reliable repair solution. Visit www.ubreakifix.com for more info!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!