Electronics Assembler Developmental Job Description Sample
Light Electronics Assembler
We have an excellent opportunity for a Light Electronics Assembler for a leading manufacturing company in Boothwyn. This is a contract to hire opportunity. Responsible for assembling small electronic components utilizing soldering and hand tools as necessary. Accuracy and speed are essential.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- Perform variety of tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, or products.
- Join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Perform on-line testing and inspection using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Follow production drawings and sample assemblies or verbal instructions carefully and consistently.
Personal Qualities for Job
- Sit and work at a bench for extended periods of time
- Perform repetitive tasks carefully and consistently
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Work closely with others in a team environment
- Communicate effectively with fellow team members
- Track and contribute to production goals
- Cross train and learn in the different production areas
- Fine motor skills and manual dexterity
- Adequate vision to perform tasks
- Reading and following instructions
- High school degree or equivalent
Please email your resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration
Assembler - Consumer Electronics - 2Nd Shift
You landing a new job with us would be simply awesome. And it could happen because we're looking for temp to hire Assembler associates to join the amazing team at our client in Swedesboro NJ.
Here's a preview of what you'll be working on:
· Perform any combination of following tasks to assemble consumer electronic components
- Reads work orders and follows sample assemblies.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as covers, boards, USB wires to equipment.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Tends machines that press, drill, and seal components.
- May perform assembly operations under microscope or another magnifying device.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Interested? Here's what it takes to apply:
- Above all, you've got to be reliable. If you're ready to go at the start of each shift, you're A-OK in our book.
- Bring a positive attitude and your A-Game every day.
- Navigate easily through metal detectors daily with style and ease.
- Strong Fine Motor Skills and
Excellent Manual DexterityShift:
Monday to Friday 330pm to 12am
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. Apply online now. We can't wait to hear from you!
Electronics Assembler - Sr Electronics Assembler 1
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER for an open position in Wilsonville, OR.
Position Description: • Under limited supervision, performs a variety of moderately complex electronic tasks following Industry and standards for electronic soldering (SMT & thru-hole), mechanical assembly, and optics handling/cleaning. May be asked to fill in for more senior members of the work area as needed.
May work a variety of assembly stations. • Following/reading blueprints, wiring schematics, written work instructions and verbal instructions assembles electronic subassemblies, top assemblies, and complete assemblies. May be asked to assist other production employees on production activities. • Required to use hand tools and power tools to assemble and rework a variety of parts/assemblies and perform required assembly/rework operations to meet quality standards. Soldering may be required for some positions. • Inspects own work on electronic assemblies to ensure a quality product which conforms to workmanship standards and engineering requirements. • Required to enter time in FIT timekeeping system, charging time to programs being worked and time/attendance. • Regular and reliable attendance is required as well as flexibility to support production schedule requiring working overtime hours and alternate shift hours. • Work in a safe manner, per company Environmental Health and Safety policies. • Responsible for various SAP transactions to record operations. • Understands and demonstrates Lean principals/practices. • May be required to perform additional duties/responsibilities.
Must Have Requirements:
1. Experience with electronics manufacturing processes including SMT & Thru-hole technologies 2. Demonstrated ability to follow work instructions All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Electronics Assembler - PCB Assembly
Solder PCB components.
Rework and repair SMT and Thru-hole components. Build wire harness and installing units onto electro-mechanical systems. Duties: Prepares work to be accomplished by studying work orders, specifications, instructions, blueprints, and/or diagrams.
Assembles and repairs PCB component by performing SMT rework or Thru-hole repair. Attaches cable to components or plugs by soldering or crimping wires and connectors. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Requirements: 3 years experience with electrical, electronics or mechanical assembly. Strong background with PCB rework and repair. Ability to use hand and mechanic
We are seeking an Electronics Assembler to become an integral part of our team!
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Basic Knowledge of hand and power toolds
- Ability to read and follow blueprints and schematic diagrams
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well with others
For immediate consideration, please include a cover letter with requirements.
Entry Level Electronics Assembler
Climet Instruments produces sophisticated electronic particle sizing and counting equipment for the semi-conductor and pharmaceutical industries.
We are looking for an entry level production assembler to perform a variety of tasks, including mechanical assembly, surface mount board assembly, cable assembly, sensor assembly, laser diode alignment, and assembly of the instruments manufactured by Climet.
The position requires both mechanical assembly skills and circuit board and electrical assembly soldering skills. A certain amount of OJT is expected for mechanical assembly; soldering skills are a requisite for this position, as well as familiarity with the tools and equipment needed to perform the job.
The assembler reports to and performs under the supervision of the Manufacturing Manager, or the authorized supervisor. The employee will operate within established corporate and divisional policies and guidelines, as well as policies and procedures established by Production Control and/or Quality Assurance.
This position has no educational prerequisites. Prefer high school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma). Some prior experience within the electronics and mechanical assembly fields is preferred.
Able to read and understand manufacturing documents, bills of materials, and routings, as well as loading diagrams, assembly drawings, and written procedures or work instructions
Able to solder electronic components on circuit boards or build electrical assemblies without cold solder joints, solder bridges, or other defects affecting the quality or professional appearance of the product
Able to build cable assemblies with reliable pin crimps
Able to use all required tools and equipment needed to perform assembly activities in a safe manner
Routine duties, line assembly
Assemble all parts to print
Make proper use of required alignment fixtures and test fixtures required for performance of assembly tasks
Repair or rework circuit boards, cables, sensors, and other assemblies, as directed by a technician
Make all assemblies neat and uniform in appearance
As requested and directed, perform low-level tests
Assemble sensors and sensor subassemblies
Laser diode subassemblies
Align laser diodes, as assigned
Make proper use of required alignment fixtures and test fixtures required for performance of assembly task
Apply paint, as required, to sensor assemblies
Static controlled environment technique
Inspect all work to print or an inspected assembly before passing the work on to testing or stock.
Verify all parts are installed correctly, that work is neat and clean, and that the work is professional looking, as well as electrically reliable.
Maintain a clean, organized work area.
- Follow safe procedures, including handling hazardous chemicals
Inspect all work to print or an inspected assembly before passing the work on to testing or stock
Verify all parts are installed correctly, that work is neat and clean, and that the work is professional looking, as well as electrically reliable
Maintain a clean, organized work area
Follow safe procedures, including handling hazardous chemicals with proper precautions for ventilation and personal safety
Follow all guidelines for quality, and release only assemblies that have been inspected for quality
Provide training, as needed, for other assemblers
Expand knowledge and skills by training on new assemblies and tasks, as time permits
All other duties as assigned
Climet Instrument is leading worldwide manufacturer of airborne particle counters and microbial samplers, which
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Pay: $16 / hour
Assembling parts, soldering, inspection, and operating hand and power tools. Employees may work in other departments in production as needs require.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Performs assembly-type functions, using hand or power tools and inspects assembled products
- Required to read, understand and follow work instructions to cut, debur, flare, and bend stainless steel
- Place finished goods on the designated pallet
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Must have good working knowledge of part numbers and part usage and understand applications for use.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
• Required to perform basic math
• Proficient in assigned soldering techniques
• Computer skills to perform clocking in and out and clocking into work orders
• Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment
• Ability to effectively communicate orally or in written form with co-workers
• Ability to tolerate occasional loud noise, and ability to stand and / or sit for extended periods of time
• Must be able to tolerate repetitive motion and the ability to pull and tighten parts
• Must have the ability to see colors
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Must undergo drug screen and a background check!
Contact us 952-361-9910 or for additional details or apply in person at Twin City Staffing – 121 West 3rd St. Chaska, MN 55318 | or please send resume for immediate consideration
Fastest growing Staffing Firm in the Twin Cities!
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday's
Electronics Assembler 638315 Mt Vernon, Ohio
Local Fredericktown Company is looking for an Electronics Assembler. The position involves hand and machine assembly and soldering including inspection of circuit board components and working with small parts. The right candidate must be able to use basic hand tools and have attention for detail. Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check. Resume submission required for consideration.
We take applications Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please bring 2 forms of government ID and resume. Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is located at 314 S Main Street Mount Vernon Ohio 43050. Please feel free to call us at 740-393-6000 with any questions.
We have the Best Jobs in Mt Vernon, Ohio!
- Build cables to production-level standards
- Follow draft and as-built drawings to assemble and build rack-mounted test equipment, such as oscilloscope, dmms, power supplies, switching and serial communication
- Perform minor fabrication work on sheet metal, including modifications, drilling, cutting
- Solder and assemble components onto a printed wiring board
- Plan and coordinate purchasing of materials
Electrical Assembly Job Description
We are looking for a talented, experienced Electronics Assembler. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing electrical assembly components and wiring the various machines.
The Electronics Assembler is responsible for the following:
· Prepare wiring diagrams and wire all machines
· Wire and test all power supplies for machines
· Wiring harness, cable assembly and some soldering
· Replenish electrical supplies as needed
· Troubleshoot and repair electrical issues with machines
· Maintain a safe, clean work environment by complying with company guidelines
· 1 year of experience in Electronic Assembly required
· Must be able to handle working in an EXTREMELY quiet working environment. There is essentially no talking, other than work related questions, in the shop.
· Must be able to pass tool knowledge and dexterity tests.
6:30am - 3:00pm
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!