Electronics Engineer Job Description Sample
Power Electronics Engineer
Successful Candidate will be responsible for designing the electrical circuits for power conversion products and power supplies. Designs will include AC-DC, DC-DC, DC-AC topologies. Designs include creating schematics, review and check of circuit board layouts, bring up and debugging of circuits and transitioning the design to manufacturing, conducting qualification testing of product along with report writing. Responsibilities also includes releasing the documentation through a document control process. Power conversion products range in power from 30 watts to 9K watts and from 3.3 Volts to 15K Volts. Position may be a stepping stone to Senior Engineering Level.
Desired skills and experience
1) BSEE degree is required. Course work in power conversion is a plus.
2) Three to Five years of power supply design experience is required.
3) Working knowledge of various power conversion topologies.
4) Digital coding skills is a plus.
5) Working knowledge and skills for circuit simulation, mathematical calculations and schematic design required to complete competent designs. Working knowledge and skills of tools including o-scopes, analyzers, spreadsheets, schematic capture (Pcad), mechanical drawings, etc.
6) Working knowledge and skills for report organization and writing.
7) The ability to work well with a small group of people to accomplish tasks.
Electronics Engineer 3 (Job #: 8277)
Job #: 8277
Title: Electronics Engineer 3
Specialty: LAN/WAN Networks
Application Due Date: 12/13/2017
ieSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V. Security Clearance Requirement: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
US Citizenship REQUIRED
This full-time contract Electronics Engineer 3 position is in the Transmission Technology, Control Center Communications Operations (TTCO) group in the Transmission Services (T) business line. This position work within a team and will provide engineering expertise for the integration, operation and maintenance of mission critical Control Center Systems and the monitoring and management systems required for ongoing support. The position is located in Vancouver, Washington.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: This position requires confidentiality, professionalism and requires passing a higher level background investigation, for which the selected candidate must qualify to hold or continue to hold the position.
Position Responsibilities include:
Note: all official drafts, documents and recommendations, as listed below, must be reviewed, finalized and approved / accepted by appropriate manager / or other federal personnel with the authority to do so.
· Support Transmission Technology in the integrations and monitoring of existing and new project devices.
· Work with Power Systems Control (PSC) Lead Engineers and project managers to identify network administrative tasks by assisting with coordination within the project and helping to execute tasks for assigned projects (i.e. timelines, device integration, running reports, generating step plans, etc.).
· Engage in and support the integration of new equipment and procedures into the Control Center environment and assist with Operations & Maintenance standards development.
· Support technical team in configurations and integrations of local and wide area data networks with mission critical reliability requirements and the required support systems and any associated compliance documentation.
· Interpret functional and non-functional requirements of projects and recommend overall system configurations.
· Partition system configuration and integration tasks and provide recommendations to the Manager/other federal personnel regarding team member assignments.
· As requested by the Manager/other federal personnel, review team work for completeness and accuracy before integration into overall system.
· As requested by the manager, provide coordination and assist with configuration and integration efforts for the implementation of projects for our client’s Field Sites and Control Center locations.
· Develop, validate, and execute test and Operations & Maintenance procedures to be published for compliance.
· Provide clear technical documentation for training purposes, after projects are completed.
· Report all project status updates to the Workload Coordinator, including reporting when job assignments are complete.
· Represent TTCO in internal technical work groups, related to equipment specifications, maintenance standards & procedures, new-systems/equipment evaluation per Manager’s direction.
· As requested by the Manager/BFTE Team Lead, attend technical work groups and communicate information gathered from the groups to others in order to coordinate a group strategy.
· Perform daily checks for health of the servers, trouble shoot device failures, synchronize servers, add/remove devices, ensure database integrity, run reports.
· Work safely and demonstrate safety awareness practices to TTCO group as requested.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering is required.
· 10+ years of experience and knowledge of computer network and systems concepts, principals, and practices applicable to components and facilities found on a regional transmission system is required.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010 Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is required.
· Minimum of 5 years experience on project teams developing computer and / or network systems is required.
· Experience leading project teams developing computer and / or network systems is desirable.
· Experience in the following is desirable:
- Network Operations Center (NOC) experience
- Cisco ISE familiarity or experience
The systems encountered in this position are digital systems that monitor and control devices from the central stations. Familiarity and experience with these systems is preferred:
· Microsoft Windows administration
· Experience with layer 2 and layer 3 network concepts – DNS, VPN, VLANs, MPLS, and Multicast
· Experience in generating and maintaining network documentation using Visio, MS Excel, and MS Access
· Maintain Cisco Access Control Server (ACS) including daily checks for health of servers, trouble shoot servers, synchronization between servers, adding/removing devices, and database integrity
· RSA (Remote Server Access) Key server
· SCADA, AGC, and telemetry systems
· Experience in generating and maintaining NERC/CIP and FISMA documentation
The following experience is highly preferred but not required:
· Cisco networking experience in large high availability WAN network environments to include testing new and existing routers, switches, and terminal servers;
· Solarwinds network management experience in integrating devices and equipment to include daily checks for health of the servers, trouble shoot device failures, synchronization between servers, adding/removing devices, database integrity, and the running of reports;
· Engineering project management principles and concepts to include following formal configuration and change management processes;
· Technical project coordination to include security controls testing with routers;
· Project schedule and structure development concepts as they relate to large high availability WANs;
· Technical evaluation of control systems or telecom technologies
· Best practice test plan development for project certification
· Leadership skills in developing teamwork between different organizational boundaries
· Engineering design principles and concepts
· Excellent customer contact skills, sufficient to provide technical support over the phone to engineers and craftsmen in the field.
· Ability to communicate technical information verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical users
· Ability to carry out assigned tasks with a professional demeanor reflected in excellent communication skills, listening skills, patience, analytical reasoning and problem solving abilities
· Ability to meet timelines, milestones, deliverables and provide timely status updates
· Ability and willingness to participate and perform effectively in a project team environment and effectively manage multiple work assignments.
· Self-driven, self-reliant worker, comfortable working with minimal guidance, with proven ability to resolve issues.
· Ability to lead and participate effectively in a project team environment and effectively manage multiple work assignments and changing priorities;
· Ability to review and evaluate design packages (including drawings, material certifications, and submittals) for conformance to the design specifications.
· Ensure proper identification of self as a contract worker in all communications, correspondence, etc.
· Must be able to pass a Personnel background check pursuant for Public Trust (SF-85P), for which the selected candidate must qualify to hold or continue to hold the position.
· The selected candidate will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) as a condition of the contract assignment.
· This position may be eligible for situational offsite work, subject to the completion of an Offsite Work Memorandum of Understanding.
· Offsite work may only be performed within the service area unless approved by the Labor Management Office (our client). Contract personnel must keep their employer informed of their work location at all times and must coordinate any changes with their employer and our client before the change occurs.
· RSA token shall only be utilized when conducting work directly related to the API. Any other work is unauthorized. Contract worker is responsible for the safe-keeping of the issued RSA token at all times. If the RSA token is lost or compromised, immediately contact the COTR. All information associated with work performed offsite must be maintained in the network environment. No client information will be allowed to be transmitted, stored and created, etc., on the contract worker's personal devices. Contract personnel must follow all client and government-wide security, asset management, and cyber security policies and procedures.
· Approximately 10% travel to 2nd control center location to coordinate planning, design, and implementation of projects may occur monthly for 1 to 2 days
· Up to 10% overtime is anticipated
· Valid U.S. driver’s license is required
Required Client-Provided Training: (Internal client provided training will be provided as needed and/or as available. See *NOTE below.)
· NERC CIP
· Cascade Training
· Asset Suite
NOTE: Attendance at all training, workshops, conferences, etc. must be pre-approved by our client. For any such events, requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and approval is subject to the most current guidance provided by our client or DOE and is subject to change. Our client reserves the right to negotiate attendance on billable/non-billable hours and reimbursement of travel costs with the supplier. Reimbursable travel costs must adhere to the Federal Travel Regulations and are submitted via an expense sheet.
We provide a diverse set of information technology resources including: project managers, developers, analysts, quality assurance and system engineers.
We provide engineers (electrical, civil, etc.) and technicians to companies who need engineering talent on a contingent basis.
Senior Electronics Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer:
Sr. Level Electronics Engineer is required to play a vital role in the development of the prototype and concept vehicles to provide the customers support for the advanced automotive and defense industries. This client is a world-class technology company and leader in motorsports, automotive, defense, and aerospace sectors. In this role you will work on vehicle electrification, autonomous vehicles and unmanned vehicle platforms.
Responsibilities of the Senior Electronics Engineer
- Development of vehicle integration strategy for electrical systems
- Define power generation, management, and storage architecture
- Define CAN architecture and integrate vehicle communication systems
- Work on wiring and connector requirements to support harness builds
- Follow MIL-STD for vehicle electrical systems and wiring
- Source hardware such as sensors, actuators, motors, energy storage etc.
- Communicate mechanical requirements of system to project design staff
- Meet I/O and computational requirements by identifying controller hardware
- Design wiring harness and work with electrical lab to build harnesses and troubleshoot is issues.
- Manage suppliers to ensure performance and timing expectations are met
- Electrical system integration into vehicle
- Process and analyze performance and test data and provide analysis, insight, and feedback for development
- Help in algorithm development in Simulink using a rapid prototype environment
- Integration and build of prototype systems in development vehicles
- Software calibration and validation in test vehicles
Along with the above mentioned responsibilities, if required you will also interact with current & potential clients to work on planning & program management for internal and customer projects.
As you will be working on defense technologies, US Permanent Residence or Citizenship is required.
Qualifications of the Senior Electronics Engineer
- BS in EE/ME, MS preferred
- Experience with vehicle electronics architecture and system designing for high voltage systems such as electric or hybrid vehicle powertrains and Mechatronic component selection for Actuators and Energy storage along with Sensor selection for robust control.
- Wire harness schematic design, layout and hands-on build experience
- Experience working with Mentor Graphics VeSys Design/ VeSys Harness, PTC Creo Cabling, Visio
- Vehicle and system level troubleshooting experience
- Experience in identifying controller hardware such as system ECUs and motor controllers.
- Experience with data acquisition hardware selection and analysis
- Knowledge of automotive, defense or motorsports industries will be preferred
- Electric and hybrid vehicle experience is plus
- Autonomous, by-wire systems or vehicle robotics exposure is preferred
- Knowledge or experience with Rapid Prototype Software Development Tools for Embedded Systems will be preferred, It includes -
- MATLAB, Simulink, and Stateflow
- dSPACE MABX
- Vector CANape/CANalyzer
- Experience with Communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, RS485, SPI, Wireless 802.11, DSRC will be preferred.
Compensation of the Senior
Salary Range: $100,000-125,000/year
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: NONE SEE ABOVE
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - motorsports, automotive, defense, aerospace, "Vehicle Electrical Architecture", "vehicle integration", CAN, "vehicle communication systems", sensors, actuators, motors, "energy storage", "wiring harness", "Electrical system integration", "algorithm development", simulink, matlab, "prototype systems", "Software calibration", Validation, "electronics architecture", "wiring schematic", "Mentor Graphics", VeSys , PTC, Cabling, Visio, MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, Mototron, Motohawk, dSPACE, MABX, Vector, CANape, CANalyzer
Open Rank Electronics Engineer Or Research Engineer (EE Iv-Sr. Or Associate-Sci/Re) 4300
Open Rank Electronics Engineer or Research Engineer (EE IV-Sr. or Associate-ScI/RE) 4300 Engineers, Technical Specialists and Technicians Charlottesville, Virginia Washington, D.C., District Of Columbia Apply Description Open Rank Electronics Engineer or Research Engineer (EE IV-Sr. or Assoc-Sci/RE) Position Description: The National Radio Astronomy Observatory’s mission is to enable forefront research into the Universe at radio wavelengths. In partnership with the scientific community, we: •Provide world leading telescopes, instrumentation and expertise, •Train the next generation of scientists and engineers, and •Promote astronomy to foster a more scientifically literate society. The National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO) announces an opportunity for an Electronics Engineer / Research Engineer at the Central Development Laboratory (CDL) in Charlottesville, VA. The CDL has a long history of developing new technology to enable forefront research in radio astronomy by the scientific community. The successful candidate will provide technical leadership for CDL’s correlator / digital signal processing team. The appointment will be made as either an Electronics Engineer (IV or senior level) or as a Research Engineer (Associate Scientists or Scientist level) depending on the education and experience of the successful candidate. NRAO offers competitive pay and excellent benefits – medical, dental and vision plans are effective first day of employment. Our retirement benefit contributes an amount equal to 10 percent of a qualified participant’s base pay. No contribution is required of the employee; we also offer an optional supplemental, tax-deferred plan for employee retirement contributions. This position will be located in Charlottesville, VA. Position Description: The appointee will lead a group of engineers and technicians in the CDL that will design upgrades and improvements to existing correlators (especially for ALMA, the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array) and will research, design, and develop the next generation of correlators for future radio telescopes, such as the next generation Very Large Array (ngVLA). The incumbent will also provide expert advice and technical leadership on correlator and digital signal processing issues, and contribute personally to CDL’s outputs in your areas of expertise. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out and assisting in engineering analysis, design, and general execution of major projects and systems. To be considered for appointment as a Research Engineer you will need to have a PhD in electronics engineering or a closely related field is required, and an excellent record of independent research. Furthermore, a higher level of postdoctoral experience and evidence of an excellent reputation in the field as well as a consistent record of research productivity will be required for appointment as a Research Engineer at the Scientist level. If you are appointed as a Research Engineer you will be entitled (and expected) to spend 25% of your time on independent research and 75% of your time on functional responsibilities including leadership of your team, technical work on Observatory-defined goals, management of engineering projects and so on. Research Engineers / Scientists are expected to contribute to the overall NRAO mission and must be able to demonstrate the ability to work within an international environment that promotes motivation, leadership and team building, in both scientific and functional areas. Research Engineers / Scientists are expected to be versatile and flexible in their science and functional work to adapt to new challenges and opportunities as NRAO and the astronomical landscape evolve. Job Duties Summary
Lead CDL’s correlator / digital signal processing team in evaluating and analyzing emerging technologies and their applicability to future correlator designs to deliver on science requirements for the next generation instruments.
Research, design, and develop the next generation of radio astronomy correlators.
Advise the Assistant Director: CDL on futures planning and resource allocations in the areas of signal processing and correlator research and engineering.
Independently works across NRAO (e.g., with project management, systems engineering, instrumentation development, operations, and data reduction teams), to enable successful systems integration with correlator upgrades and new designs.
Work across NRAO and with the greater radio astronomy community to develop requirements and specifications for future correlators and signal processing algorithms.
Develop concepts of operations, development plans, test, evaluation, and verification plans.
Ensure proactive compliance with NRAO and government safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Position
Minimum Education Bachelor’s degree in astronomy, electrical engineering, physics or a closely related field. A Research Engineer / Scientist appointment requires a PhD. Minimum Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field.
A proven record of achievement in designing and building radio astronomy correlators, including experience in defining architecture, hardware, firmware, and Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs).
Excellent understanding of DSP theory and techniques.
Experience with real-time programming.
Appointment as a Research Engineer / Scientist requires additional experience described above. Preferred Experience:
Familiarity with the ALMA correlator, its test approaches and documentation.
Experience working at an observatory is highly desired. Competencies:
Ability to evaluate and analyze evolving technologies and their applicability to the next generation of radio astronomy correlators.
Demonstrated ability to work at a systems level to enable seamless systems integration, including requirements and specifications development, concept of operations development, test, evaluation, and knowledge of project management activities as appropriate.
Familiarity with the suite of design tools used in the design of the current and proposed correlators (for example, OrCad, Xilinx Vivado, Xilinx ISE, Keil for C167 microprocessor code development).
Excellent administrative abilities, including the ability to monitor budgets, plan and distribute work, write progress reports, and generate well-written proposals.
Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to manage personnel.
Must have an excellent ability to design digital and analog hardware. Work Environment Work is typically performed in a research or development environment, but you may occasionally be required to work outdoors. Some domestic and international travel will be required; must be willing to travel at regular intervals within and outside the U.S. Application Instructions: Please include a cover letter expressing your interest and responding to the position requirements, together with a cv/resume. All applications must include names and contact details for three professional referees. Applicants meeting the additional requirements and wishing to be considered for appointment as a Research Engineer must also include: - A summary of past research - A plan for future research focusing on the next 5 years (no more than 3 pages each). Please combine all documents including: cover letter, CV, past research and future research in a single pdf. The position will be open until filled, however applicants will be screened upon receipt. The NRAO is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/V/D)
Electrical Electronics Engineer
Electrical Electronics Engineer
Qualified individual will demonstrate willingness to learn full product line and provide electrical engineering support; ensure functionality, quality, cost, and schedule by performing the following:
- PC assembly, circuit board design & analysis, software development.
- Maintain and control documentation process including ECR & ECN releases.
- Assist with product design development and functionality for the manufacture of backup power supplies
- Provide manufacturing support on intended functionality of product design, fabrication, and assembly.
- Develop test fixtures, processes and procedures.
- Develop and maintain core machine technology processes and procedures.
- Perform and document validation, verification, and functional testing to meet customer specifications for manufacturability.
- Resolve issues with products that are currently being manufactured.
- Interface and problem-solve with Purchasing, Manufacturing and Service departments on existing product lines.
- Provide technical support on product lines to Service Department for customer related issues.
Electrical Electronics Engineer
- BS/BA in Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Mechanical background with use of hand tools & building fixtures
- 5 years+ experience
- PCB, CPLD, Atmel, Microchip, and development software
- Experience with inverters, high frequency converters, power supply / switch equipment
- Familiar with UL and industry standards
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
The CTCT division (a joint venture between Trimble and Caterpillar) develops positioning and control products for earthmoving and paving machines in the construction and mining industries, using technologies such as GPS, optical total stations, lasers and sonics. The products are used in a range of applications where the operator of the machine benefits from having accurate horizontal and vertical guidance.
Designs, develops, analyzes, troubleshoots and provides technical skills during research and/or product development.
Measures of Success:
- Contributes authoritative technical expertise in a particular technical area, which can be used in multiple systems.
- Generates inputs to his/her own task plans and schedules.
- Identifies and develops new technologies for new or existing products.
- Assumes leadership role in day-to-day technical issues.
- Responsible for attending technical trade shows, conferences and seminars.
- Assumes leadership role in finding the expeditious resolution of critical complex technical problems. (assists if entry level)
- Conducts and generates input to the design review.
- Supports the successful transition of completed products to manufacturing by providing pertinent ECN’s (Engineering Change Notices), contributes to writing test procedures, and designing test fixtures. (entry level)
- Contributes information and support to presentations to customers and to discussions of technical issues at program reviews. Supplies guidance on technical matters and task schedules.
- Makes presentations to customers and discussions of technical issues at program reviews.
- Supports the successful transition of completed products to manufacturing through planning activities such as NPI (new product introduction) product builds.
Skills & Experience Required:
· Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
· 2+ years of relevant experience
· Strong electronic circuit design expertise.
· Strong testing and circuit debugging experience.
· Strong written communication skills needed to write technical / functional specifications, test plans and other documentation.
· Component research experience (resistors, capacitors, semiconductors, etc.)
· Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) experience with accelerometers and gyroscopes a plus.
· MEMs sensor experience preferred.
· SPICE (PSpice) simulation program experience.
· Agile PLM and Oracle ERP experience preferred.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Senior Electronics Engineer - PCB Design
- Architecture design
- Board level design
- Schematic creation
- Firmware requirements design
- Board level timing analysis and simulation
- Manage prototyping
- Guidance to PCB CAD designers
- Manage integration of hardware and firmware into a system
- Strong design background in power, analog and general electronics
- Component specifications, sourcing and vendor interface
- Design, development and test including power and mixed signal interfaces design
- Experience in power electronics, power supplies design, 3 phase power systems.
- Experience in designing PWM power amplifiers, PF corrected power supplies, PWM rectifiers is a plus.
- Electric motors AC, DC, BLDC, PMSM understanding and previous experience with a big plus.
- Experience with simulation.
- Experience with either PAD’s or Altium
- Experience using MathLab and Simulink is a plus
- Familiar with precise analog layout theory and layout experience.
- Experience with power circuitry PCB layout specifics and common methods
- Must be able to provide guidance to PCB CAD designers
- Work closely with firmware development engineers
- BS , MS preferred in EE
- Proven track record of performance while meeting schedules
- Technical leadership skills
- Experienced at working in fast moving and agile work environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong Documentation Skills
- Take the lead in selecting vendors and components
- Strong documentation skills
Sr Electronics Engineer (Fpga, High-Speed Digital)
Our client, whom operate within the power electronics industry, just outside of St Louis, MO are growing their team & seeking a local Senior Electronics Engineer.
BS Degree in Electrical Engineering.
5 years of experience or more working commercially.
Familarity with high-speed digital circuit design.
Experience with FPGA's, (Xilinx, Altera etc).
MSEE/ Phd with a focus in electronics i.e. digital communications or similar.
Knowledge of embedded software engineering
Knowledge of VHDL, Verilog or C/C++ embedded software
Any experience with Matlab, Simulink or other for modelling.
They are looking to pay from a very competitive salary for this opening (DOE) plus a healthy benefits package including full healthcare, 401k & handsome leave allowance.
If this sounds of interest to you & you believe you are applicable, please apply & contact X4 Tech Staffing on 718 360 0568
Electronics Engineer (Controls And Telematics Systems Heavy Equipment)
This position will be responsible for effectively designing, managing, and implementing new electric OEM forklift components. The position requires a strong technically-oriented individual with good communication and a strong ability to work on a team.
• Participate in the design, development, testing, and release of telematics offerings for legacy and new material handling equipment
• Participate in the design, development, testing, and release of electric components used in new material handling equipment
• Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software components of controllers and other electronic devices related to OEM forklifts
• Understand system and circuit requirements fully and allocate electronic components that meet or exceed the requirements
• Create and update technical documentation, test plans, and test results
• Maintain engineering drawings and change instructions
• Analyze test data and provide conclusive reports
• Create test software as needed for electronic device testing, experience with CAN Open or J1939 is a plus
• Work on a team to complete projects with high quality while maintaining schedules
* US citizenship or Green Card required for this position
Location: Columbus IN
Westchester Co., NY manufacturer of precision electronic systems and components seeks a qualified professional to join our Engineering team. Position will interact with all levels of corporate staff, customers & vendors. Must have:
· BSEE from an accredited school & min. of 3 years work exp.
· Exp. in analog & digital circuit design is required.
· Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
· Ability to work well with others & be able to adapt to a variety of working conditions.
· Be able to qualify for U.S. Government Security clearance.
Experience in the following areas is desirable: Programmable logic, FPGAs, VHDL, Microcontrollers, C programming, Labview, and motion control.
Send resume and salary requirements to: Victoria Rowe, Mgr. Human Resources, RUHLE COMPANIES, INC., 99 Wall St., Valhalla NY 10595 email@example.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!