Electronics Tester Job Description Sample
Tester - MS
Tester - MS
Apply now "
Date: Feb 19, 2019
Location:Jackson, MS, US, 39272
Company: Dover Corporation
Unified Brands is a leader in professional foodservice equipment design, manufacturing and service. With an extensive portfolio of premium branded product lines to include Groen, Randell, Avtec, A la Cart and Power Soak, Unified Brands offers foodservice operators the essential equipment needed to support the varied menus of today's commercial kitchens. With an emphasis on custom fabrication and comprehensive foodservice preparation solutions, Unified Brands is a single source for cooking equipment, Sous Vide/cook-chill production, refrigeration, ventilation, utility distribution, conveyor, continuous motion washing, and meal delivery systems – with the ease of a single integrated business platform for sales, support, service, manufacturing and business operations.
POSITION: Tester – MS
Reports to: Production Supervisor Department: Manufacturing
Classification: Hourly Division: Jackson
EEOC Class: 7 - Operatives
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Must be able to perform basic electrical/electronic diagnosis
Perform final assembly tests on finished product to verify functional performance.
Resolve function performance problems to insure quality and proper function.
Inspect finished products
Participate in quality corrective actions related to manufacturing or vendor quality
Must report all accidents/injuries to department supervisor immediately.
Maintain completed test reports required by Groen, CSA, UL, etc.
Must have prompt and regular attendance
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have basic Electrical/Electronic acumen
Must be able to read and understand complex blueprints and electrical schematics.
Must be able to operate appropriate test equipment
Must be able to use various hand tools
Good written and oral communication skills.
Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A high school diploma or GED is required
Trade School – Electronics
12 – 33%
34 – 66%
67 – 100%
WORKING CONDITION: General plant environment
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by team members, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of team members so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change as the discretion of the employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States : Mississippi : Jackson
Sub Division : UB Jackson
Job Requisition ID : 27199
Mobile Manual Tester (Android/Ios)
Etouch A Virtusa is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All applicants will be treated fairly and given equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment irrespective of their race, color, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or ethnic origin.
- 4+ years of Manual Mobile Application Testing experience
- Mobile testing using Android Studio, ADB command tool, Flash Station
- Experience in Bug tracking tools (Jira, Buganizer, etc).
- Have release cycle experience, test Tracker, etc.
- Regression, Sanity Testing
- Compatibility, Security and exploratory testing
- Knowledge of ADB Commands to debug and add the log information to bug tracking system
- Device testing experience - Android/ IOS phone and tablets
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Good communication and reporting skills is a must
- Strong verbal, written communication skills with Good organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner, Self-motivated, Excellent analytical and always a team member
O: +1 510-399-7819 | C: +1 678-778-1959 |
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com |
Cept: Certified Expert Penetration Tester Instructor
INE, the Global Leader in Network Certification Training, is seeking an Instructor to create course content on the topic of CEPT: Certified Expert Penetration Tester.
INE is looking for people who never stop learning, to never stop teaching. We are looking for talented individuals to propose AND execute new courses across multiple domains. Specifically, we are looking for experts in CEPT: Certified Expert Penetration Tester.
Once we’ve reviewed your application we will ask for a short video where you flaunt your technology prowess. We want to see your teaching style, and see how well you know the material. Seriously, teach us a lesson! Afterwards, one of our knowledgeable and fastidious Production Specialists will help you produce high quality content from the comfort of your own home. After your content is processed, it’s time to go live! This means your course will be added to the 100+ courses in our All Access Pass library where it will be promptly featured as a new course. All new instructors must accompany their course with a blog posting about their course and experiences.
- These courses are produced 100% remote and can be done during non-traditional work hours. You also have the option of coming to our production studio in Durham, NC if you wish!
- We work with you at your own pace (within reason) and are here to help and support the process every step of the way!
Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to demonstrate expert ability working with CEPT: Certified Expert Penetration Tester, and hold a current CEPT: Certified Expert Penetration Tester Certification.
- Must have a drive and passion for teaching.
- Prior video training experience is a plus.
- Published works are a plus.
- All courses are produced in the English Language.
What INE Offers:
ROYALTIES! Where your earning potential is in part based on the total number of All Access Pass subscribers combined with the percentage of views your course has relative to other courses in the library.
Launched in 2003, INE is an Inc. 5000 honoree that is committed to excellence and dedicated to your success. We’ve helped over 4,200 CCIEs and counting to achieve their certification, as well as helped thousands of others learn the skills they needed to achieve their career goals. From our live, on-site Bootcamps, to video training, to workbooks, we have taken every step to ensure that you achieve the success you deserve--all while allowing you to learn at a pace that’s comfortable for you. INE’s dedicated instructors are some of the most experienced and esteemed certified networking trainers in the world, and will provide you with the best instruction the industry has to offer – making us your best bet for earning your networking certification or advancing your careers.
Performance Automation Tester
- Building and maintaining automated test frameworks that not only integrate with our continuous integration and deployment DevOps environment, but also tests end-to-end enterprise functionality across multiple browsers.
- Collaborating with a team of developers, designers, and product owners to develop end-to-end test scripts, that are in-line with product direction and customer requirements
- Working closely with product owners, developers, and release management to develop automated functional, regression, stress/load, and security test scripts and frameworks
- Prioritizing, streamlining, and developing automated test scripts from manual test cases
- Defining performance / load testing plans and strategies
- Demonstrate ability to analyze performance test results
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience with Scrum/Agile testing in a continuous integration/deployment environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber, Protractor)
- Team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Open Source Tools (Jmeter, Webdriver)
- Must care about quality and know what it means to ship and maintain high-quality code
- Proficiency building dev/test pipelines with Jenkins or similar tools
- Experience reporting testing results in a clear, detailed, and analytical style using fact-based metrics
- Actively researches new tools/methods that could prove beneficial in the implementation of Automated Tests.
- Coordinates with Feature Release teams to understand and implement the team’s automation needs
- Experience in developing test automation or combination of development and test automation. Experience in automation of web services and to integrate those with CI/CD (automating build processes, deployments and continuous integration process).
- All applicants shall have lived in the United States for at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
- Must be able to pass a CMS-specific Public Trust background investigation
Mid-Level C# Developer/Automated Tester
Req ID: 42581
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Mid-level C# Developer/Automated Tester to join our team in Falls Church, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
Experienced programmer who can write automated scripts in C# language.
Experienced in Testing of Standalone and Client Server applications using industry acceptable testing techniques.
Experienced in using performance testing tools such as QTP/UFT/LoadRunner., Visual Studio TFS UI Coder.
Expertise in Analyzing Business, Functional and System Specifications and Use Cases.
Proficient in testing methodologies Agile.
Experienced in Functional Testing, Unit testing, GUI, Integration Testing, System Testing, and Smoke Testing.
Strong Knowledge in Defect Management Tools such as HP ALM/Quality Center, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Experienced in creating Test Plans Testcase TSW from FRD, Use Cases and updating those in TFS or HP Quality Center (QC)/ Application Life Management (ALM).
Good team player with good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong documentation skills.
Able to support Weekend and after hours testing Support when needed.
Must have a Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience in Automated Testing
1 or more years' experience in C# coding.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Software Tester Intern - Customer Care
Inclusive, Innovative & Collaborative: Join Generation Overstock Summer Internship Program
Overstock welcomes the most up-and-coming talent in the world every summer for a 13–week internship program. The dates of the program are May 13- August 9. During your time here, you will receive the superb quality experience Overstock prides itself on with mentorships, a leadership educational series, and regular activities both inside and outside of the office. Our interns walk away from their experience as visionaries in the workforce, and a portion of our interns join Overstock full-time by the end of their program. If you are looking for an enriching experience to better both your professional and personal credentials, look no further than Overstock.com. We want you to be a part of Overstock.
Software Testing Intern
As a Software Testing Intern, you will work with our development and testing staff to build automated test suites to support our microservices, internal, and external web applications. If you are passionate about development and automation, then we want to talk to you.
What You Will Do:
Work closely with multi-functional agile teams that create microservices and the applications that use them.
You will work with the team to assess, plan, and implement testing suites and unit tests.
You will attend daily standups and participate in sprint planning and retrospectives.
What You Should Have:
Working towards a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or associated discipline (STEM)
Familiarity with Java 1.8 and above
Familiarity with unit testing / TDD
Knowledge of SQL
What We Hope You Have:
Familiarity with a testing framework (Selenium, Cucumber, etc.)
Working towards a masters degree in Computer Science or associated discipline
Involvement in a hackathon or an academic club organization
Who We Are:
Just a few minutes from Salt Lake City and Utah's ski slopes, Overstock is an original resident of "Silicon Slopes", one of the fastest growing technology hubs in the country. We're a passionate group of collaborative problem solvers and creative innovators, working on cutting-edge technology. From building award-winning retail applications (with amazing AR functionality) to creating leading blockchain and machine learning technologies, each of us embodies a unique value and contributes a diverse perspective to the team.
What We Offer:
401k (6% match)
Onsite Health Clinic
Tuition Reimbursement, Leadership Development Program, & Mentorship Program
Onsite Fitness Center with group fitness classes and trainers
Onsite Cafe with additional Coffee Shop and Juice Bar
Onsite Greenhouse, providing fresh fruits & vegetables for our cafe
Overstock Women's Network (OWN)
Benefits vary based on position, tenure, location, and employee election
This position requires you to sit, stand and perform general office functions. You may also be required to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally. Bending, stooping and reaching are also frequently required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and associates. This policy includes our commitment to ensure that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status (including Vietnam era veterans), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other non-job-related characteristic protected by law.
Back to Overstock Careers
Cybersecurity Penetration Tester - Tmas Scientist/Engineer 4 (3622-987)
Founded in 1980, COLSA Corporation's team of cyber engineers, analysts and professionals across the US provide government customers with the latest and most sophisticated engineering, programmatic, and information technology services.
Centered at the core of its values, COLSA knows its people are its most valuable resource. In addition to receiving a competitive compensation package, our employees enjoy offerings such as flexible work schedules, paid time off, benefits that begin on the date of hire, recognition programs, tuition and certification assistance, and immediate vesting in our matching 401(k) plan. Our WE CARE Wellness program provides support and initiatives to empower employees and their families to live healthy, balanced lives and our Association of COLSA Employees (ACE) provides a fun way for employees and their families to come together in times of both celebration and need. We invite you to connect your talents with opportunity, and be a part of our "Family of Professionals," in supporting cutting-edge initiatives related to our country's national defense!
Our cybersecurity penetration test team is searching for new members that can help us conduct penetration tests on DoD/Air Force system. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment, learning new technology areas, and breaking things, this is the place for you. We provide a number of opportunities to learn ranging from on-the-job training with other team members to formal courses for unique technology areas.
We realize that no one will have all of these qualifications. We are looking for people that can bring a strong foundation in one of the listed areas and are motivated to learn the others.
This position provides support to the 47th Cyberspace Test Squadron at Eglin AFB, FL. This support includes the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Develop test tools and strategies for cybersecurity testing on DoD systems.
Conduct independent compliance assessments, penetration testing, data collection, test automation, and reporting.
Perform system security analysis on systems and/or software to understand and identify vulnerabilities.
Execute hands-on testing which include significant technical skills with multiple operating systems.
Provide technical guidance and expertise to test teams.
Document and communicate test results effectively to technical and non-technical user groups in written and oral formats.
Master's Degree in a technical field and a minimum of10 years of relevant technical experience in the field of cybersecurity, computer engineering, computer science and/or IT systems. Twelve years of applicable technical experience may be substituted for a Master's Degree (Total of 22 years) or eight years of applicable technical experience and a technical BS Degree (Total of 18 Years).
Experience testing networks using Nessus, Wireshark, Metasploit, Kali, Nmap and related tools
Understanding of network security/engineering.
Knowledge of common wired and wireless network protocol structures.
Analytical skills and problem solving skills.
Good organization, decision making, and verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent self-initiative and self-motivation with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
Ability to work effectively in small and large team settings to solve complex problems.
Travel 15-20 weeks per year.
Active SECRET clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret – (Single Scope Background Investigation). US Citizenship.
Must be able to obtain DOD 8570 IAT Level 3 certification (CASP, CISSP, etc.) within 6 months of hire, and maintain certification throughout employment.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
Hardware/Software reverse engineering
Embedded systems engineering
Strong leadership skills
DOD 8570.01-M CNDSP Analyst - Certified (CEH, GCIH, etc).
Proficient in software development
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Device Tester Engineer (Android)
- Android Device Testing
- Verification and validation of Hardware Device. Experience doing QA on physical devices is a must (not software only)
- System Level Testing, Flash devices
- Connectivity, Compatibility, Security and Exploratory testing
- WIFI, Bluetooth Testing
- Writing & Creating Test Cases
- Some coding skills is preferred but not required.
- We need those people to be able to ramp up quickly using command line tools to flash devices, run commands, grab logs, file bugs, etc.
- IOT testing experience is preferred
- Unix Commands knowledge is a plus
- Extensive experience in Agile Methodology
- Good communication & Confidence is a must.
- Solid understanding of Bug Life cycle
- Understanding of product release cycle
- Good Team member / Team player
Device/ Hardware Tester
About eTouch A Virtusa Company:
Role: Automation Tester
Location: Louisville, KY
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Must have demonstrated experience in these automation tools: Selenium, WebDriver, Jenkins, GIT
- Strong database experience in SQL server databases and proficiency in Transact SQL
- Experience with deciphering complex SQL stored procedures as required
- Experience in a clinical healthcare setting a plus
- Familiarity with AAES (Affordability Accuracy Enterprise Solutions) tools and applications
- Flexible schedule a must. Employee will be required to work some evenings, weekends or holidays
- Experience with automated testing tools, and a broad knowledge of business modeling, process engineering, change management and test case generation techniques
- Testing/working experience with Healthcare IT and familiarity with Healthcare IT terminology, business functions and processes
- QA/Software testing experience in large cross platform testing programs preferably in Database backend testing
- Experience in all aspects of Agile Central/Rally
- Experience working directly with business analysts, system analysts and developers for test requirement gathering
- Skilled utilizing test formulation tools for test management and operations, to include performance and load testing tools as well as test reporting tools.
- Sound understanding of approaches to testing
- Working knowledge of automation techniques and use of application testing tools across the testing lifecycle
- Competent user of the following tools: SAS, Microsoft Visual Studio, ESP job scheduler, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
- Knowledge of how to query from PMHS, Proclaim and/or Facets a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments with staggered deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong team and task management skills
- Self-directed and highly adaptive to changing priorities
- Innovative thinking
- Comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrate accuracy and possess a keen eye for detail
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!