Elida Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers!
CDL-A Company Truck Driver
Interested in joining the newest fleet on the road? Tri-National, Inc., is now hiring CDL-A truck driving professionals for solo over-the-road career opportunities. Company truck drivers enjoy new and late model Volvos, average 3,000 miles a week, great benefits, no-touch freight with superior home time!
Join the newest fleet on the road! TNI offers 2016 – 2018 Volvo trucks!
Solo company drivers enjoy:
Industry leading home time for a superior Quality of Life$4,000 Sign On Bonus Up to a $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus for every driver referred- NO LIMIT!! Central states routing – no East/West Coast routes Health, dental and vision benefits Excellent practical miles paid weekly 100% NO-TOUCH FREIGHT Annual pay increase Average 3,000+ miles per week Monthly safety bonus 2016 - 2018 Volvo trucks Drop and hook Canadian Load Pay (additional .15 CPM for Ontario)
We are always hiring for Teams! $11,000 SOB, 6000 miles/week
Solo driver qualifications:
Current Class A CDL license 2 years of OTR experience At least 23 years of age
OTR truck drivers at TNI get home when they want for as long as they need…but if it's MILES you want, we'll make sure you stay moving!
CDL Truck Driver
Midwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Have YOU Ever Considered Teaching Math IN England?
- 1013112083 North Dixie Highway, Bath Township, Ohio 45801
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
In the US, We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – EOE of Minorities/Females/ProtectedVeterans/Disability. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation, Click Here
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Sells residential lawn care services to new and existing customers both in-person and by phone. Starts the selling season through telemarketing and then transitions to outside sales during the peak selling season. Travels to residential areas and walks outside to make sales door-to-door.
• 1. Performs inside sales or telemarketing from the branch office during training and then occasionally over the course of the cyclical selling season based upon business needs and weather conditions. Transitions to perform outside sales door-to-door requiring travel to residential areas by personal vehicle.
• 2. Sells residential lawn care services, including weed control, fertilization, and insect control, as well as specialized services, tailored to the needs of customers, to achieve weekly sales goals.
• 3. Generates additional sales revenue by cross-selling and up-selling to current customers.
• 4. Compiles lists of potential customers for use as sales leads based on information from
• direct mailing/advertisement, community activities, and other resources.
• 5. Identifies target geographic area for sales on a weekly basis.
• 6. Prepares and develops an effective sales pitch to build customer relationships, reinforce value-added services, and answer potential questions to overcome resistance and objections.
• 7. Contacts potential customers to explain type and value of services or products.
• 8. Quotes prices, negotiates with customer, and closes the sale.
• 9. Collects customer contact information for every sale.
• 10. Estimates date of service for customer based on knowledge of branch production and service schedules.
• 11. Prepares and maintains accurate sales reports.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED required
• Customer service and/or sales experience preferred
• Valid, permanent driver’s license from state of residence and a clean driving record defined as no DUI-related violations within the past five years and no more than three moving violations within the past three years, are required
• Certification as required by federal, state or local law
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Consultative sales skills and abilities by phone and in-person
• Knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
• Ability to find and assess potential sales opportunities
• Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Data entry skills with a computer and/or a mobile device
• Mathematical skill to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and volume
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle and travel locally on an extensive basis
• Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
• Sit, stand and walk
• Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
• Speak and hear
• Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
• Lift or move up to 25 lbs
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
o Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/ProtectedVeterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing TruGreen with my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services provided by TruGreen, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment with TruGreen or purchase TruGreen services and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the restaurant. Responsible for teaching, training, and leading Team Members. Must present a professional image at all times. Must coach, counsel, and develop Team Members to maximize sales and profitability, control expenses, meet budgetary constraints, handle Guest complaints, and ensure sanitation, safety and food quality. The Manager is a champion of the Ruby Way and is expected to consistently model the behavior expected of Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure each guest receives excellent service by leading and modeling the Ruby Way.
- Recruit, train, develop, and communicate through consistent daily interactions with all Team Members.
- Complete focal point review development plans for Team Members, including regular one-on-one follow-up regarding the progress of the development plans.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, all state and federal wage and hour regulations, and restaurant filing responsibilities.
- Ensure all equipment is in good repair.
- Manage all processes including line checks, pull thaw, prep lists, food inventory, beverage cost, truck orders, food safety, etc.
- Verify that all food is prepared to spec with regard to portion, preparation, and plate presentation. - Responsible and accountable for key results to include food cost, inventory levels, utility usage, and Health Department ratings.
- Conduct initial interviews with potential hires and make recommendations on candidates to move forward in the interview process.
- Responsible for execution of new initiatives including new product and menu rollouts.
- Write and manage Team Member schedules.
The Manager is responsible for the supervision and development of their Team Members.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or High School equivalency required. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Requires 1-2 years management experience at Ruby Tuesday or other restaurant concept.
Basic computer skills required.
This position requires regular attendance; the ability to work 55 hours per week is required; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Note: The job description reflects the assignment of the essential functions of the current position, but does not prescribe or restrict tasks that may be assigned. The essential functions are specified, but are subject to change at any time for various reasons, including management discretion.
Ruby Tuesday is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Phoenix Staffing is seeking a Recruiter to support the HR Manager for a Lima based company who is an Industrial Leading Manufacturer of Iron Rolls. This will be a great short term opportunity with the hours of 8AM to 5PM. The Recruiter must have the ability to recognize and identify skills from applications and match to the proper job openings. Scheduling candidates for interviews and testing via phone or written communication is essential.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have a high school diploma, be self-motivated with strong computer skills and should be detailed oriented. Prior Recruiting, HR, or Staffing Coordinator background is helpful. The right candidate should be resourceful and have the ability to follow directions and work well with all areas of management. Candidates must have the ability to multi-task as well as having excellent phone etiquette and communication skills. Organizational skills, math skills and time management skills are essential to the success of this position. All candidates must be able to pass all pre-employment testing, including background and drug screen.
All interested candidates should forward resumes to findlayjobs@ phoenixsvs.com. EOE in compliance with ADAAA
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
OTR Drivers, Koch Is Hiring In Your Area!
Drive forward with Koch
Life is better when work is good - and work is definitely good at Koch Trucking. We're celebrating 40 years of growth and getting stronger all the time. We're adding routes, new services, and we always offer top late-model equipment. We recently introduced VIP services for all our drivers. Join Koch and see how your best miles are ahead.
Paid VIP Orientation, Earn While You Learn!
Your time is money - VIP Orientation is paid! We'll fly you to this 3-day event in Minneapolis where you'll have your own accommodations in an upscale hotel. You'll receive up to $200 cash when you arrive, and all meals are on us! At orientation you'll learn everything you need to know to have the best Koch career. When you get home we'll put you on the road in a newly detailed truck with a new mattress, too. We do this to show our drivers we appreciate them and to welcome them to the Koch family.
Call now to learn more, or apply today!
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on practical miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Choose your own home time
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentives
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado. Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program. It's never been easier to be your own boss. Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments. Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Interest Free Lease Purchase!
.91 CPM plus fuel surcharge
No Credit Check
No down payment
Automatics and Manuals available
Affordable weekly payments
A variety of lease vendors to work with, variable lease terms available
HUT rolled into lease payment by most vendors
Excellent maintenance programs, no forced escrow for maintenance
New and Used equipment available
Plenty of freight to keep you moving and earning
Late Model & well-maintained equipment from a variety of 3rd party vendors (Freightliners, Volvo's, International's, etc.)
Fuel network discounts that pass on Fuel surcharge savings to you (avg .24-.32cpm)
APU's available on most equipment
Paid License Plates ($2,200 savings on average)
Discounted buy out or release options at the end of the term
Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver
CDL Class A Delivery Driver - McLANE COMPANY
UP TO $8,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude, and we're looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the best team in the industry? McLane Company in Archbold is looking for qualified candidates to join our driver team. Apply today and ROLL WITH US.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Drivers will safely operate an over-the-road tractor trailer and deliver product to a specified route of restaurants on time with the best accuracy possible and in a friendly, professional manner. Drivers make multi-¬stops on their routes and are REQUIRED TO UNLOAD FREIGHT at each customer stop.
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
Health Benefits Start Day 1
Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
Educational Assistance after 90 Days
$65,000 Average First Year Pay
Short-Haul AND Same Day Delivery Routes
$8,000 Sign-On Bonus for drivers with foodservice experience
$4,000 Sign-On Bonus for drivers with no foodservice experience
Valid Class A CDL
21 Years of Age, HS Diploma or GED
Must Have 1 Year or 50,000 Miles of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
Must pass DOT and hair follicle drug screen
Must meet McLane's MVR requirements.
- Click to Learn More or Apply Now
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!