Elida Job Description Sample
Advertising Account Executive
Advertising Account Executive
Employer Reach currently seeks an Advertising Account Executive for our Lima, OH Media market.
The Ad Sales Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting, selling and growing a base of local clients and agencies purchasing advertising on our 100+ cable TV networks, and our digital audience network of our online websites. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, a passion for advertising and a devotion to delivering the absolute best strategies for our Media clients!
Employer Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Employer Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Employer Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Employer Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Get results for our advertisers
- Maintain customer satisfaction and accountability through consultative selling.
- Engage in all stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting to developing customer rapport, closing business, growing revenue and servicing accounts.
- Expand sales footprint with existing and new accounts by introducing new products and services
- Complete appropriate sales activity reports and forecasts as required.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly and quarterly sales activity with focus on solution based selling and digital product inclusion.
- Maintain rate and product integrity to ensure maximum company profitability.
- Meet with key decision makers and develop advertising programs that target client specific needs
- Prepare and present media proposals to new and existing customers, driving new business as well as growing existing customers.
- You should be able to demonstrate a record of success in your sales career to date.
- You should be able to research, build and sell advertising schedules that will get results.
- You should have a deep knowledge of how advertising works and how great, targeted advertising can grow your client’s sales and bottom line.
- You should be able to explain the strengths and weaknesses of all media types and help your customers make smart choices.
- You should be a vigorous and engaged prospector seeking out new customers every day, able to uncover client needs and present advertising plans to get results. At the same time you will be skilled at building deep lasting relationships to foster annual, long term business.
- Understanding of digital eco-system.
- Know how digital platforms work together
- Deep market knowledge of online and digital marketplace:
- Ability to explain complex digital media features in simple terms
- Understand how businesses consume and use social media.
- Ability to keep up with industry advances.
- Able to generate enthusiasm around digital solutions.
- Market Knowledge
- Continuously works to stay current and expand market knowledge of advertising opportunities among digital platforms & emerging products
- Demonstrates an understanding of how digital is influencing and changing traditional methods of marketing
- Knowledge of and ability to apply online digital advertising and identify optimal product mix to meet customer needs.
- Understands consumer research. Able to analyze, synthesize and communicate it to the client.
- Understanding of the competition in the marketplace
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university OR 4-6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in local broadcast, cable, on-line or print media sales with a minimum of two years’ experience in digital media required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, motivational and organizational skills required and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of advertising sales software preferred.
Job Code : TWCSAS225 Account Executive Exempt
Industrial Account Manager
Growing Nationwide industrial distributor a leading provider of mechanical applications.
Ensures growth of sales of MRO/Industrial product base, identifies and develops new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
You must have:
Experience selling Industrial/MRO products such as or power transmission, bearing, fasteners or pumps, motors, electro/mechanical, hose, gasket, and fluid power products, uniforms, safety or industrial products.
Excellent networking, prospecting and closing skills.
Ability to handle customers on-site inquiries, recommending better applications, design & product improvements.
Conduct sales and service activities, develop strong customer relationships, identify product applications, and introduce new products and services
Prepare quotations and proposals follow up and negotiate terms, and close transactions
Proven 7-30 years experience in developing new business, building repeat business, and managing a sales area
Must have solid understanding of mechanical applications.
Hiring Class A CDL Drivers! New Pay Increase For ALL Experience Levels!
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Be A Quantum Scholar – Teach Math Or Physics In England!
Be a Quantum Scholars teacher in England and receive incredible support, additional training and the chance to complete an additional degree in education!
An outstanding financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates which includes:
- Reimbursement of flights up to £700 after 30 completed days of work
- A one-to-one visa consultation with our UK immigration experts
- Taxi fully pre-paid to pick up candidate upon arrival to the UK and taken to initial accommodation
Click Here to see our introduction Quantum Scholars video.
Recruitment is underway again for long term positions starting from January 2018 and September 2018.
By joining this prestigious program which is fully supported by the UK Department for Education you will also:
- Teach in a leading school in South East England at the forefront for maths and physics education
- Be carefully matched to a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skill-set
- Receive an outstanding financial rewards benefits package
- Receive nurturing support and individual mentorship from your school and Quantum Scholars network
- Participate in an outstanding subject-specific week-long CPD training session at a Russell Group university in London and be brought up to speed with the latest maths and physics pedagogies
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA in Education from a leading Russell Group university
- Receive one-to-one assistance and support processing your visa from a fully licensed immigration firm
The Quantum Scholars Program is a project led by six combined Maths Hubs in South East England which recruit high-quality certified maths and physics specialists.
The program has been in operation for almost 12 months and has been hugely successful for large numbers of international certified teachers from the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand who have become Quantum Scholars.
Full support and guidance is provided during the relocation and acclimatisation period which includes finding accommodation.
The network of support available to Quantum Scholars teachers is comprehensive.
CDL Truck Driver
Midwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Dec. 31, 2017! ($1,000 after 90 days and $1,000 after 180 days!)
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon -Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
CDL A Owner Operators Needed!
$1.20 Per Mile PLUS Fuel Surcharge!
TEAMS: $.5Dedicated round trip loads!
No Touch Freight
Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
Paid Plates, Tolls, and Permits
No trailer rent
Dedicated round trip loads!
No up front money
FREE Qualcomm installation
Fuel network program, tire discount program, on the road repairs, and MUCH more!
Valid Class A CDL
1 year of recent tractor-trailer experience
Clean verifiable MVR record
Recruiters are standing by 866-897-1351
Outside Sales Representative
Outside Sales Representative (B2B)
$30,000- $40,000 Base + Monthly Commission
- Health,Dental,Vision,& Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick Leave & 10 Holidays
- 5 Day Work Week 8:00am to 6:00pm
Fast Growing and well known company is looking for a motivated and talented Sales Rep to help facilitate local B2B growth.
- 2 years minimum outside sales experience
- Proven track record of building new business
- No phone reluctance
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer
Founded in 1989, Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting is not only the LARGEST Hospitality Recruiting firm in North America, but the BEST.
We say we're the best because our clients are some of the top name brands in the industry and they rely on us to match talented managers and culinary professionals with opportunities in their organizations.
TOP 5 Advantages YOU get by applying to a job with Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting
1. We know openings that are not on job boards (the best usually aren't)
2. We get qualified candidates directly to the decision makers (jump the line)
3. We work for YOU for FREE as a Career Coach to find YOU the perfect career!
4. We work confidentially, protecting your job while we look for new opportunities
5. You get to be part of our secure database for future exclusive opportunities
Class A CDL Dedicated Truck Driving Job
Drivers make $1200.00 to $1400.00 Weekly
$10,000.00 Sign On bonus, you get $1500.00 after First Dispatch and $1500.00 after 30 days and so on.
Drivers are Home once a week for 34 to 48 hours
Job Details: Drivers Will Pick Up a Pre loaded Trailer at the Distribution Center in Marion,In and Run a 400 Mile Radius of Marion,In delivering to retails Stores.. All Driver Does is roll pre loaded Carts full of Freight to end of the trailer where he will lower the cart with Liftgate and roll the cart inside the store and Store employee will unload the Freight.
Equipment: Assigned Tractors 2015 newer Freightliner, Volvo, Kw and Peterbuilts less than 3 years of age . Automatic Transmissions
Trucks are governed at 65 mph
Benefits start in 90 days
Paid Vacation after 1 year
3 months in the last 18 months or 6 months or more in the last 3 Years of Otr or regional Experience
No careless Or reckless in the last 3 Years
no more than 3 moving Violations in the last 3 years
No more than 3 preventable Minor accidents in the last 3 Years
Cannot Be Termed from Last Employer For Safety
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU, the qualified driver!
The Most Important Thing of All, there is Never a Charge!
There's not anything to Lose! Free Truck Driving Job Placement!
We will help you find a quality trucking company for whatever driving location you are looking for.
Restaurant Team Member - Crew (1638 - Lima Elida Road)
What s in it for you:
- Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
- Free food (yes, really FREE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
- Paid breaks
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
- Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
- Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs)
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
At Chipotle, you ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate nourished communities where wholesome food is enjoyed every day. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
- You have to be at least 16 years old to work at Chipotle
- You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Ohio- Lima- 1638- Lima Elida Road-(01638) Work Location: 1638- Lima Elida Road- 3292 Elida Rd, Ste 100 Lima 45805
Associated topics: baker, cafeteria, cocinera de la preparacion, commercial kitchen, food preparation, prep cook, restaurant assistant cook, roasting, station, wok cook
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!