Elizabethtown Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Lease Purchase OTR Truck Driving Job
Lease Purchase Drivers Make Between $1600.00 to $1800.00 Weekly after all Deductions Including Fuel.
No Money Down, No Credit Check and No Balloon Payment
2013 to 2016 Freightliner Cascadias
Walk Away Lease with no financial penalties
Bumper To Bumper Maintenance Program for the Full Length of Lease
Not a Forced Dispatch
60% Drop and Hook and All Not touch Freight
Dry Van Or Reefer Freight with an average length of haul of 1050 miles Per Run.
Lease purchase drivers mostly run in the southeast,South and Southwest along interstate 40
Reefer fuel, Scales and Tolls Paid For by company
Must be Willing to stay out 14 days at a time
12 months in the last 24 months or 18 months or more Recent tractor Trailer experience in the last 3 Years where you are out at Least 3 states away and several nights a week out in a Sleeper Truck. (Dry Van, Reefer or Flatbed)
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU, the qualified driver!
The Most Important Thing of All, there is Never a Charge!
There's not anything to Lose! Free Truck Driving Job Placement!
We will help you find a quality trucking company for whatever driving location you are looking for.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff. We are currently seeking a Nurse to join our team in Elizabethtown, KY.
Function: To administer and coordinate medical services necessary for all clients within the Facility; assist and be responsible for clients during appointments. To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s primary mission.
- Schedule appointments necessary for psychological testing, doctor’s appointments, dental, and eye doctor appointments.
- Maintain and keep updated all medical records and documentation pertaining to the clients.
- Assist as needed in transport of clients to necessary appointments.
- Maintain contact with community medical personnel.
- Responsible for medical charts for non-prescribed and prescription medication.
- Shall assist in the development and revision of policies and procedures for medication compliance.
- Provide training for staff development specific to health care needs i.e. CPR, First Aid, Blood Pressure, etc.
- Assist DON in purchasing of medical supplies.
- Monitor all detoxification clients and initiate appropriate medical response to detoxification symptoms.
- Other duties as assigned by DON or COO.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- One (1) or more years clinical experience prefer
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Kentucky, or a valid compact state nurse license
- Current CPR Certification
Animal Medical Center of Middletown is a four doctor practice seeking a highly motivated and skilled veterinary technician.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of animal behavior
- Strong clinical skills
- Attention for detail
- Conducting patient assessments
- Performing analysis of laboratory specimens
- Operating radiographic equipment including x-rays
- Safely administering medications
- Provide client education in a clear and accurate manner
- Pain management
- Fluid therapy
- Discharge instructions
- Prepare surgical instructments and supplies
- Operate and maintain autoclaves
- Perform pre-surgical setup
- Providing surgical assistance
- Administering and monitoring anesthesia
- Provide post-operative care
Class A CDL Averitt Truck Driver Needed
Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,500 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Dec. 31, 2017! ($1,250 at 90 days and $1,250 at 180 days!)
APPLY TODAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SIGN ON BONUS!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Our Dedicated Flex Driver position is an exciting one that offers a good balance of driving for a variety of dedicated customers all while enjoying the benefits of a flexible work schedule.
THIS POSITION ENTAILS:
Flex drivers average $1,100/week
Generally home every week - rarely out two weeks!
Will only work for 1 account at a time (a minimum of 1 week or until the customer's needs are met) then haul another dedicated customer's product
Miles will fluctuate depending on which account you are working on.
Additional stop and unloading pay for some accounts that require unloading (not all accounts)
Detention pay, Breakdown pay, and Layover pay!
Paid 4 Day Orientation in Cookeville, TN with lodging, transportation and all meals provided. (Experienced & Refresher drivers= $738 orientation pay, Student drivers= $450 orientation pay.)
Experienced Drivers (with 12+ months of solo driving experience):
- .43 cpm (hub miles)
- .44 cpm reached after 12 months
- .46 cpm reached in 2 years
- PLUS accessorial pay including stop and unloading pay which varies by account!
You'll play a vital role in serving multiple customers, keeping it new and exciting on an ongoing basis. Flex drivers work for one account at a time (minimum of one week or until customer's needs are met), then haul another dedicated customer's product. That's what we call flexibility!
Being adaptable to change and having the desire to work with a wide variety of freight are key requirements for these positions. Plus occasionally supporting other Averitt operations when needed; to ensure you'll always be rolling.
Paid Training Programs:
Driving School Grads:
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the previous 180 days.
Students will also earn a $4,800 tuition assistance bonus! Payable after completing orientation at a rate of $150 per month for the first 12 months and $250 for months 13 - 24. After training you will start at .41 cpm; .42 cpm after 12 months; .44 cpm after 2 years; .46 cpm after 3 years.
If you have less than 12 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you. After training you will start at .43 cpm.
Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-6 weeks.
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
Wellness programs available
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
Company provided professional uniforms
Wells Fargo banking products.
Flexible spending accounts.
Wellness programs available.
Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Conversational AI Engineer
BehaVR, LLC has built a platform that enables personalized and dynamic Virtual Reality experiences to activate and sustain behavior change. We are tackling the world's largest global health burdens, beginning with smoking and moving into obesity, opioid addiction and neurophysiological disorder (NPD).
We are seeking a talented and visionary engineer/architect to help us design and build our conversational Artificial Intelligence engine. Our AI will power our avatars' interactions with patients, creating a natural, conversational interface that is driven by clinical rules & algorithms.
Only the most talented and bold need apply - this is a game changer.
Join us in our mission to improve global health with our immersive, powerful VR therapies.
Teach Children Online From Your Home
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Sales Representative (Job ID - #9458993) - Elizabethtown, KY
Visit with individuals and businesses to recommend the best Supplemental Insurance Products to meet their needs.
Prepare for each day by deciding your own plan of action to ensure achievement.
Participate in continuous training offered by Family Heritage and daily support from local partners.
An unlimited income opportunity.
A proven system offering immediate cash flow.
Uncapped monthly cash bonuses based on performance.
A fun and supportive culture.
Becoming an integral part of a rapidly growing company.
Ability to work full time… 45-50 hours per week (M-F with occasional Saturday)
Reliable vehicle and valid drivers license
Desire for growth
Comprehensive and interactive training both in the classroom and in the field
Industry leading compensation package, with a Base Pay option
Lifetime earnings opportunity unique to our business
3-5 company trips per year
Freedom to make your own schedule
If you are Coachable and Driven we will match this career against ANYTHING you will find.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Elizabethtown,Ky)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, company otr, company owner, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr driving, regular home time, tanker, tanker truck, tanker truck driving
Innovative Mattress Solutions (IMS) is a nationally recognized mattress retailer that operates retail storefronts in six states (West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Indiana) under the brands: Mattress Warehouse, Sleep Outfitters and Mattress King.
What we offer:
- Compensation design involving base salary, commissions and store bonus
- PAID comprehensive training program designed to set our sales staff up for success
- SMIT (Store Manager in Training) program leading to potential opportunities across geographical footprint
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & 401k
Sales Associate: Elizabethtown, KY
Do you want to help make a difference in people’s lives? Sleep Outfitters is currently looking for Sleep Solution Experts to join our experienced and talented team of selling professionals. Using our proven Sleep Assessment selling process, you will provide superior customer service and sleep solutions to ensure healthier lifestyles of our customers.
Primary Objective of Position:
Responsible for assisting Store Manager with service and operations performance of a retail store, maintaining a high level of customer service and ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense and loss control.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and interest for providing exceptional customer service and creating a welcoming and consultative experience
- Support the Store Manager in maintaining the standards of presentation and product care
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Engage in marketing initiative efforts to help increase customer base including B2B sales and community events
- Meet personal sales goals in order to help store and market attain revenue projections
- Strong sales skills in a consultative environment; commission based selling experience preferred
- Strong ability to connect with customers, build trust, and foster relationships
- Active listening: attending to, conveying, and understanding the comments and questions of customers
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to react to business trends and identify areas of opportunity
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Detail-oriented and excellent follow through
- Must be willing to work retail hours, to include weekends as well as key sales events that occur on some retail-focused holidays
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Education & Experience:
- High School Degree, some college preferred
- 2+ years of experience in home furnishings or big ticket retail environment
Area Sales Manager
We are currently seeking to hire an Area Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales territory to drive company revenue.
- Meet / exceed Monthly Sales Quota
- Maintain sales territory
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Develop New Business
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience in B2B
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
A+ Rating with BBB.
Committed to excellence and driven by success.
Fast growing company in the Kentucky and Indiana.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!