Elizabethtown Job Description Sample
Townsend Enterprises LLC is looking for a self-motivated and experienced carpenter to fill our carpenter foreman position. One needs to be able to meet deadlines, work organized while completing jobs efficiently. Verifiable experience in the construction industry is required.
Salary will be based upon experience.
Cook - Food Service
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a leading comprehensive provider of substance abuse treatment services to individuals that are addicted to drugs and / or alcohol. Founded in 2006, the Company has grown into an organization that operates over 30 substance abuse treatment facilities in five states.
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff. We are currently seeking a Cook to join our team in
The Cook(s) is responsible for at least three (3) meal preparations a day, seven (7) days a week. They are to plan and coordinate meals in accordance with the dietician approved menus that are made available and document all necessary information for record keeping.
To promote Performance Improvement and service delivery that is aligned with the agency’s
primary missionTasks and
- Prepare nutritional meals by following the dietician-approved menus provided.
- Document weight all food cooked, number of servings, number of clients, number of staff and guests, whether it is USDA or not, on Production List and Meal Count Sheet.
- Maintain the temperatures of all cooling units on a daily basis.
- Once a month an inventory must be done all food and supplies.
- The food houses must be cleaned at least once a month, checking for damaged or spoiled food.
- Must follow all Health Inspection Codes.
- Maintain record of all food that is damaged, spoiled or destroyed.
- Responsible for all necessary cleaning of the kitchen on a daily basis including: washing dishes, wiping down cabinets, cleaning the dining room, sweeping etc.
- Preparation of extra snacks that are used throughout the evenings.
- Attend all training directly associated with their position and duties.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager and/or Executive Director
1) High School Graduate
2) Experience in food service preparation
3) Certification in food preparation preferred
Pinnacle treats over 10,000 people daily and provides a full continuum of care, including detoxification, residential, outpatient, and transitional living programs. Treatment includes treating the individual’s physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological selves. Pinnacle is CARF accredited and all locations include physicians, nurses, clinicians, administrative, and support staff.
Insurance Sales Representative
Duties and Responsibilities
- Approach potential clients by phone, email, or in person
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals or groups.
- Determine the specific needs of particular clients by researching current coverage and available options
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual charges
- Develop leads and schedule appointments
- Utilize a customer-focused, needs-based review of client insurance options to educate clients
- Obtain underwriting approval by completing application for coverage
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations, etc.)
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required
- Experience with standard business applications including MS Office
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial approach to growing business relationships
- Critical thinking, proactive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving
ORCA Life was created out of respect. Respect for family, their loved ones and the responsibilities we are all given with the gift of life. Respect for the community and the desire to benefit people we never meet. Respect for an agent and their quest to create a lifestyle for themselves and their family.
WHAT WE DO :
ORCA Life brings peace-of mind to your family. Our agents are integral, honest, and sincere about their work. We specialize in caring for the senior market and assessing individual insurance needs. Our niche is the Final Expense market. We take pride in mastering the art of solving the emotional and financial problem people leave behind when they pass – there can be much more than a funeral bill.
HOW WE WORK :
ORCA Life delivers in-home service. We value face-to-face conversation and enjoy meeting new people every day. We take pride in introducing ourselves to the families we serve and giving our customers a face to trust. Ample time is spent getting to know our clients and assessing their needs and abilities. Our goal is to impact families and make the right decision for our clients.
Animal Medical Center of Middletown is a four doctor practice seeking a highly motivated and skilled veterinary technician.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of animal behavior
- Strong clinical skills
- Attention for detail
- Conducting patient assessments
- Performing analysis of laboratory specimens
- Operating radiographic equipment including x-rays
- Safely administering medications
- Provide client education in a clear and accurate manner
- Pain management
- Fluid therapy
- Discharge instructions
- Prepare surgical instructments and supplies
- Operate and maintain autoclaves
- Perform pre-surgical setup
- Providing surgical assistance
- Administering and monitoring anesthesia
- Provide post-operative care
Local Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Does Your Current Route Get You Home Daily?
Local trucking company looking for Class A Drivers that want to be home daily. Must have 1 year experience and a clean MRV. Also,
We are hiring veterans who have military transportation experience and trucking school graduates.
We Offer The Following:
No Touch Freight
401(K) Retirement Plan with Matching Contributions
Short & Long Term Disability
If you want to work for a company that is focused on employee satisfaction while also meeting customer expectations, apply today by calling Dan Nunnally or by uploading your resume. Click "Apply Now" to be directed to our phone number.
MLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.
Brand NEW Solo & Team Lease Program- No Money Down, No Credit Check, N
Earn $1-$2 Per Mile, Up to 3 Wks Deferred Pymts + 500,000 Mile Warranty! ONLY 6 MONTHS EXP REQUIRED
Don't Wait, Call Now!
NEW FROM US XPRESS! WALK-AWAY LEASE with No Money Down! No Credit Check! No Balloon Payment! Plus Unbeatable Options. No money down or credit check mean it's easy to get started WITH Up to 3 weeks Deferred Payments . And low monthly payments with no balloon payment mean it's easier to finish your lease and own your truck. Best of all, you can count on getting the steady freight you need to succeed. Plus, you'll enjoy exclusive discounts on fuel, tires and maintenance that help you keep more of your hard-earned revenue.
Solo and TeamMAX Lease Drivers earn $1 - $2/Mile (plus fuel surcharge). This is a great opportunity to start your own business.
NOW, only 6 months experience required for this lease program! Join an elite group of drivers supported by a dedicated team of specialists committed to providing you the best support and the highest quality of team life in the industry.
TEAM LEASE DRIVERS: Don't have a team partner? We'll help find one! We'll compare your personal driving preferences to all the other drivers in our growing database to help you find the perfect teammate. Maximize your earning now with team lease driving. Go to and fill out a quick profile.
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS OR APPLY TODAY!
- Solo Lease: 2015 Freightliner Cascadia
- Team Lease: 2 Freightliner Cascadia Condo
- All Fuel Saver Automatic Transmission
- $1.00 - $2.00 per Mile
- NO Credit Check, NO Money Down & NO Balloon Payment
- Up to 3 Weeks Deferred Payments
- $500 Maintenance Deposit after first dispatch
- Low Weekly Truck Payments
- 500,000 Powertrain Warranty & E-Z Pass Provided
- Fuel and Tire Discounts, Including Discounts on Maintenance
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Pet Policy
- Also leasing 2 Volvo's and Freightliners
- DEDICATED WEEKLY HOME TIME Opportunities Available (Ask Recruiter for Details)
- Backed by one of the nation's largest truckload carriers.
- CDL A & 6 months OTR Experience for Walk-away Lease
- Walk-away lease means no additional penalties upon termination. Call for details.
- Solo lease drivers must be hired by February 23 to qualify for 3 weeks deferred payments.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Best part-time job ever. Great customer service results in cash tips for drivers. In down time be able to answer phones and put orders in the computer, prepare food and do dishes.
Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and a qualifying driving record. Must be honest and trustworthy.
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Restaurant Manager - No Late Nights
Are you ready to make that change? Time to join a well established, popular, and growing Concept with no late nights and great career growth opportunities?
Join a fresh approach to work.
Restaurant Manager - immediate opening
Our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a Restaurant Manager with a leading restaurant cafe group, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with amazing customers, impact a growing business, and most importantly serve a vibrant local community here in Elizabethtown.
Come make a difference as a Manager today! This is a great opportunity to hone and develop your management skills with a focus on career advancement. Seeking Managers looking to further grow their career with a company ranked Top 5 in Customer Satisfaction nationwide!
About the Manager position:
- You make it happen. It's simple, our customers love our food and we love our customers. As a Restaurant Manager, it's up to you to create an everyday oasis for them to meet friends, celebrate special occasions, or complete an important work project while enjoying a meal from a fresh, made-from-scratch kitchen.
- It's about being our best. Your role as a Manager is to continually invest in and develop our cafe teams to help them execute flawless service and create memorable experiences.
- We keep it real. Our customer service is as authentic and wholesome as our food quality ingredients and relationships without the filler.
Were looking for:
- 2+ years restaurant management experience preferred, casual or fast-casual concepts
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive salary & bonus incentives- Starting $38K - $51K base salary, with further growth
- Food discounts
- Health benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Best in the Industry
- Life Insurance, Income Protection, FSA, and Accident Coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Development opportunities, including our Joint Venture General Manager Program
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
All Inquiries 100% Confidential! Apply Now
Our recruiters recruit from coast-to-coast in all 50 states and have a combined 200+ years of experience. In addition, we all have operations experience, so we get it. We are passionate about talent acquisition and live for the moment when one of our A-list candidates like you is delivered an offer for a dream job that improves your life and career goals. Each member of our team possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all a strong work ethic that delivers results both for our candidates and for our clients.
Automotive Finance Manager
Are you an Automotive Finance Manager or Business Manager?
Are you struggling to find the dealership this is right for you?
Are you not making what you are truly worth ?
If so, we have the CAREER for you!
Auto group is currently looking for a Finance Manager to come aboard and grow with our rapidly expanding dealership! We are looking for a high energy, outgoing applicant who is receptive to new ideas and concepts . Previous dealership Finance Manager experience is required. A minimum of 2 years Auto Sales Representative Experience IS REQUIRED. Strong closing skills are also REQUIRED. We are offering competitive pay, benefits and a 5 day workweek!
Apply to this ad to submit your resume
- Competitive pay based on experience and performance!
- 5 day workweeks, no Sundays!
- Outstanding reputation in the community!
- Opportunity to further your career!
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a through explanation of aftermarket products and extended service contracts.
- Maintain good working relationships with lenders to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
- Process financing and leasing deals accurately and secure approval through financial sources.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicles and finance departments.
- Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs.
PREVIOUS FINANCE MANAGER EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED, 2+ YEARS AUTO SALES REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver's license.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!