Elk Grove Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
RN Travel Nurse
Cdl-A Delivery Truck Driver
We are hiring CDL-A Drivers!
SYGMA provides delivery services for some of the largest food chains in the country. We are looking for Delivery Drivers across the country to safely and efficiently transport and unload product for our customers. Our service excellence is driven by the dedicated SYGMA employees who are constantly bringing our beliefs and values to life.
- Line Haul Drivers
- Delivery Drivers
- Driver Helpers
- Driver Trainees
- Excellent benefits
- Vacation, personal, and holiday pay
- Tuition assistance
- 401k/Stock Purchase Plan
About SYGMA Network
The SYGMA Network is dedicated to helping our customers succeed by exclusively offering our products and services to chain restaurants across the United States. For over 20 years, SYGMA has been providing quality food and non-food products at the lowest possible store-delivered price while delivering the highest levels of order accuracy and on-time delivery performance to our customers.
Real Estate Agent Needed - Licensed Sales Agent
Are you tired of your dead end job and ready to build a career in real estate? If so, you have to join Keller Williams Realty. KW is growing faster than any other real estate brokerage in the industry because our company is built around you, the agent, not the company!
What you can expect from KW:
- Ranked as the #1 training company in the real estate industry by Training Magazine, we are here to show you how to get into production quickly and learn how to grow a successful business. (Lead Generation, scripts, business/time management)
- Provide our proven business model that shows you exactly how to adjust your business in any market. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model.)
- Top-notch support and mentorship from our dedicated staff of trainers/managers. (If you need help, it is always available.)
- The culture of a company where every agent is treated like family! (Our philosophy is Together Everyone Achieves More)
We ask you to be:
- A licensed real estate agent or be willing to complete licensing courses. (Sorry, no financial assistance is available.)
- Ready to dive in to an extensive training program that is designed for success. (Training is for licensed agents only.)
- Ready to devote a full time effort to growing your real estate business at 100% commission. (We are not accepting part time agents.)
- A team player. We share everything that can help our fellow agents. (If you have knowledge that can help your fellow associates, share the wealth.)
- Ready to work in an exciting and energetic atmosphere! (We are electric and love it!)
Contact us today, we cannot wait to have you a part of the Keller Williams Family!
Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver
CDL CLASS-A DELIVERY DRIVER - McLane Company
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude, and we re looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the best team in the industry? McLane Company in Tracy is looking for qualified candidates to join our driver team. Apply today and ROLL WITH US.
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING:
Safely operate an over-the-road tractor trailer and deliver product to a specified route of restaurants on time with the best accuracy possible and in a friendly professional manner.
Drivers make multi-stops on their routes and are required to unload freight at each customer stop.
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
$80,000 Average Annual Salary
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Short Haul and Same-Day Routes
Solo and Team Runs
Generous Benefits Day 1
Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
Paid Vacations and Holidays
Company Paid Life Insurance
21 Years of Age, HS Diploma or GED
Must pass a hair follicle drug test
Must pass a criminal background check
Must Have 1 Year or 50,000 Miles of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
Meet DOT physical and medical requirements
Click for More Information or To Apply Now
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation s largest private fleets.
McLane is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Associated topics: cdl a driving, choferes clase a, company driving team, company otr, company owner, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, over the road company, regional driving, tanker truck
Truck Driver Trainee - Get Your Cdl-A
Call for details! 866-810-6543
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you’ll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-364-1923
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase after 3 Months! Now 30 cents per mile!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-810-6543
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver
Class A Drivers Guaranteed Pay, Generous HOME TIME, New EquipmentGO FIRST CLASSDrivers are the backbone of May Trucking Company. We never forget that our success as an organization depends upon your success, and we work hard to ensure that our drivers' needs are met. At May Trucking Company you are a person not just a number. Respect and understanding are key to all our interactions.Why May Trucking Company?Sign-on Bonus With Full Benefits & Generous Home Time!We OFFER:* Up to $.50 CPM* Guaranteed Pay Packages* PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
New Equipment 2018 Freightliner Next-Generation Cascadia, 2017 Freightliner Cascadia
Bonuses* Tuition Reimbursement
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life* 401K* Generous Home Time
Regional Freight OpportunitiesEquipment:May Trucking Company operates a fleet of the latest equipment to ensure maximum comfort and uptime for our drivers. All of our tractors are equipped with communication systems that allow our drivers to stay connected.About us:May Trucking Company began in Payette, Idaho in 1945 hauling sacks of cement to construction sites. Today, May Trucking Company operates a fleet of more than 100 tractors, providing transportation services for refrigerated and dry products throughout the United States. Our company has operating centers located in Salem (Oregon), Layton (Utah), Payette (Idaho), Denver (Colorado), Gary (Indiana) Pensacola (Florida), Nashville (Tennessee), Gary (Indiana) and Phoenix (Arizona).Celebrating over 73 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.We respect our drivers and their families and have developed our compensation, benefits and management to cater to YOU.For More Information and to apply: A Drivers
Associated topics: cdl a, company driver, company truck driver, dry van otr trucking, otr driver, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driving, regular home time, tanker truck
Cdl-A Truck Drivers – Home Daily!
CDL-A Local Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity for a set route and be home every day with flexible shift times.
We are seeking Class A CDL local truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Clinic Manager/Pt - Ortho
Seeking an experienced Therapy Manager. The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Manager over a therapy program, but may consider an experienced physical therapist.
Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Senior Tax Associate
The goal of Fountainhead Wealth is to develop better relationships with our clients; relationships that are planning-centered and built on a foundation of values. Our culture is the key to the success of our company and we place an extarordinarily high value on leadership, energy, accountability and teamwork.
As a Senior Tax Associate with Fountainhead Wealth, you will work with a team of professionals with a wide range of expertise and work directly with our clients' personal, business and trust tax returns. This position will report to the Managing Partner of our tax practice and to the CEO. This position is based in Sacramento.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
- Prepare schedules and calculations for federal and state income tax filings for partnership and corporation tax returns
- Prepare schedules and calculations for federal and state income tax filings for individuals.
- Prepare income tax extensions and estimated tax payment calculations.
- Prepare and assist with fixed assets schedules and depreciation calculations.
- Prepare tax planning projections for use in hourly and/or fixed fee engagements
- Assist with research and review of IRS issued audit and correction notices.
- Assist with month-end tax close processes (i.e. journal entries, account reconciliations, etc.).
- Perform research on tax issues.
- Other work related tasks / ad-hoc reporting as needed
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
$62,400-83,200 per year, depending on qualifications and experience
Paid Vacation, Medical/Dental/Vision, Retirement Plan matching contribution
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of tax planning and preparation experience. We are looking for a partner to share in our success; someone with excellent communication and people skills. It is absolutely essential that all of our Associates be team oriented and accountable. We are looking for:
Hard Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Years of tax planning and preparation experience, preferably client-facing
- A CPA or EA (a very strong candidate will be considered who is not a CPA or EA)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
Soft Skills and "Fit"
- Exceptional attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Leadership Skills
- Relationship oriented
- Dependable and accountable
- Genuine interest in helping others
The goal of Fountainhead Wealth is to develop better relationships with our clients; relationships that are planning-centered and built on a foundation of values. Our culture is the center of our universe and we value leadership, accountability and teamwork.
Fountainhead Wealth is always looking to connect with the right people, whether potential clients, new team members or other professionals that share our vision and our values. Does that sound like you? Let's start a conversation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!