Elkton Job Description Sample
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Cdl-A Established Team Driver Jobs
R.E. Garrison is now hiring drivers in multiple positions.
Interested? Apply now!
Established Company Team Driver Benefits
- $.70 CPM
Unlimited and predictable home time
Health, vision, dental and life insurance
Rider and pet policy
- $2,500 referral bonus for company teams
- $10,000 seniority bonus after 5 years
Established Owner Operator Team Package
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- 72% of line haul
- 100% fuel surcharge
Fuel, maintenance, and tire discounts
- $2,500 referral bonus
Established Lease/Lease Purchase Team Benefits
Straight lease available
Low weekly payments
Established Team Driving Requirements
- 24 years old or older
Valid Class A CDL
- 2 years' verifiable OTR experience
Must pass drug, alcohol, and pre-employment test
About R.E. Garrison
Mr. Garrison started with one truck, transporting poultry to the West Coast and bringing produce back to the Southeast. Hard work. Honesty Fair play. Those are the core tenets that drive our business.
CDL A Truck Driver - LTL - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Take loads from distribution centers and drop lots to store locations.
- Typically drive within a 1-2 state radius.
- Move product to the tailgate for the receiving crew.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $80,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes day pay, load pay and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
CDL A Truck Driver - OTR And Owner Operator
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Farmers Insurance Agency Owner Opportunity
Grow your wealth. Grow your business. Grow your community. If you are a well-capitalized, small-business entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to maximize your ROI, this could be the opportunity for you. Our Retail agent program offers you unlimited earning and growth potential while providing financial support and tools to help you grow, whether you build an agency or purchase an existing agency.
- You have a proven background in building and managing a business venture.
- You seek to build a business to monetize or pass on.
- You make smart decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind.
- You value knowledge and support and award-winning learning and development opportunities like those offered at the University of Farmers®.
SELF-MOTIVATION & INDEPENDENCE
- You know how to set goals for you and your team and how to execute a plan efficiently and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to manage a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success.
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly-visible member of your community.
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement.
SALE OF SERVICE & COMMISSION RIGHTS
- Immediate opportunity to sell service and commission rights.
OFFICE START-UP BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive up to $15,000 in office startup bonus.
AGENCY LEAD GENERATION BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive a lead-generation bonus in your first two years based on your path to agency ownership.
ANNUAL NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive an annual bonus based on new business Agent Eligible Premium.
MONTHLY NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive a monthly commission match up to $5,000, based on qualified new business production.
- Quarterly bonuses related to Life Insurance.
Bonuses in the hundreds of thousands of dollars are possible in the first 3 years!
- Minimum of $50,000 in seasoned investable assets.
LICENSING & TRAINING
- Property and Casualty, Life and Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment.
- Complete training milestones and assessments.
- Satisfactory results of background check.
- Approval of 5-year business plan with pro forma.
BRANDED OFFICE LOCATION
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers Smart Office standards.
- Requisite licensed and appointed agency staff member (with second licensed and appointed staff member within 6 months of appointment).
GROW WITH FARMERS. APPLY TODAY!
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you ll rack up the miles. You re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Associated topics: cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, contractor, flatbed owner operator, independent, independent contractor, lease, own your own truck, owner operator driving, solo driving
Cdl-A Truck Driver – Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Lcsw-C / Bcba / LBA / Lcpc
We are seeking a LCSW-C/ BCBA/ LBA/ LCPC to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual, home based setting.
· Providing behavior assessments
· Providing behavior consultation
· Training family members and staff in behavior principles and strategies
· Supervising case loads
· Primary population is people with Autism and intellectual disabilities
· In-home and community based setting
· BCBA, LCSW-C, LBA or LCPC
· Master’s Degree
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to pass a background check
· Traveling on the Eastern shore
· Must successfully pass Registered Behavior Technician training within 3 months of being hired
· Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours/month
· Building your own schedule
· Flexible hours
· Part-time, full-time, and beyond full-time hours available
· Competitive starting pay
· Continuing education at national conventions
· Performance bonuses
· Performance based raises
· Opportunity for growth
· Ability to administer services out of the traditional 4-corners of an office
· Flexibility to choose to work in one county or multiple
· Tax deductions for all work-related expenses, including mileage
Property Manager II - Ks2078
Effectively manage, market and maintain the apartment community, its residents and staff, meet the financial objectives of the owner and management company and comply with all applicable regulatory standards and requirements. Responsible for managing the operations of property of over 300 units.
- Monitors property budget performance and prepares and/or reviews monthly variance reports and reforecasts.
- Works with senior management to resolve financial issues. Conducts monthly financial reviews.
- Collaborates with senior management to establish appropriate rent levels.
- Reviews rent schedules, scheduled rent increases, and renewals.
- Tracks property tax reassessments, tax bill issuance, and the accuracy of the property tax rates.
- Works with Superintendents and Regional Maintenance Coordinators to implement all maintenance programs and controls to ensure that expenses are kept within budget.
- Oversees maintenance policies, plans, and procedures, including work order systems, purchase order systems, bidding requirements, preventive maintenance, inventory control, and turnover procedures.
- Conducts regular meetings with maintenance staff.
- Complies with Affirmative Fair Housing regulations and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action policies, including federal, state, and local governing agency requirements.
- Responds to all client inquiries or concerns as soon as possible-but no later than 24 hours after receipt.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in property management
- Market rate experience required; Affordable housing experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite; Yardi experience a plus.
- Certifications/Licensure – CAM/CPM a plus.
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
WinnCompanies is dedicated to the success of our team members and offers opportunities for growth and increasing responsibility at locations across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today. We offer strong total compensation, training and recognition programs and the chance to work alongside others who take pride in what they do.
The ideal WinnCompanies team member has a can do, results-oriented attitude and a devotion to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, customer-oriented individuals who are devoted to improving the communities where they work through patience, flexibility and perseverance.
Headquartered in Boston and founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at www.winncompanies.com.
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced Regional and OTR Class-A CDL drivers!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure?
Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
Marten transport will reimburse Northeast drivers $100 per month to help with parking costs. We know home-time parking is a challenge and we want to help!
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
At Marten, you’ll get:
Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Late model assigned equipment
1 hour automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
Northeast - Eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT MA
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!