Ellabell Job Description Sample
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver In Savannah, GA
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTOur Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry.
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Line HaulWE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING.
As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal. Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you!
Lyft Driver Full Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Dedicated CDL A Truck Driver
Dedicated routes give Hogan drivers freedom.
Recruiters are standing by
We have routes you can rely on.
We've done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter at: 866-771-7172.
Average Annual Pay of $64,000+
Peak Performers exceed $80,000 Annually
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 6 months recent tractor-trailer experience
Recruiters are standing by 866-771-7172
Cdl-A Established Team Driver Jobs
R.E. Garrison is now hiring drivers in multiple positions.
Interested? Apply now!
Established Company Team Driver Benefits
- $.70 CPM
Unlimited and predictable home time
Health, vision, dental and life insurance
Rider and pet policy
- $2,500 referral bonus for company teams
- $10,000 seniority bonus after 5 years
Established Owner Operator Team Package
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- 72% of line haul
- 100% fuel surcharge
Fuel, maintenance, and tire discounts
- $2,500 referral bonus
Established Lease/Lease Purchase Team Benefits
Straight lease available
Low weekly payments
Established Team Driving Requirements
- 24 years old or older
Valid Class A CDL
- 2 years' verifiable OTR experience
Must pass drug, alcohol, and pre-employment test
About R.E. Garrison
Mr. Garrison started with one truck, transporting poultry to the West Coast and bringing produce back to the Southeast. Hard work. Honesty Fair play. Those are the core tenets that drive our business.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Opportunity
WTI Transport is now hiring company drivers, owner-operators, and lease-purchase drivers. We're committed to your success, which is why we now offer sign-on bonuses up to $7,500.
Interested? Apply now!
Become an owner-operator through WTI's unbeatable Lease-purchase Program:
60 drivers paid off their trucks in 2014
- We make sure you're ready to succeed.
No flatbed experience, no problem
Ask about our "Pay-on-Demand" program
No money down, no balloon payment
- 100% fuel surcharge
No forced dispatch
Low-cost insurance plans
Expert fuel program
- Save up to $.43 per gallon
- $2,000 sign-on bonus
About WTI Transport
As a member of the Daseke, Inc. family of open deck/specialty carriers, you can be sure your flatbed driving career will grow and succeed at WTI. WTI offers free EpicVue mobile satellite TV for our company drivers and just $15 per week for lease-purchase and owner-operators.
Positions Available For Cdl-A Company Driver And Owner Operators
Getting the Trucking Job You've Always Wanted Has Never Been Easier! The Process is Simple:
You Fill Out Our Secure Online Driver Application, and We Provide Your Application to All of the Trucking Companies Looking to Hire Drivers Matching Your Criteria.
Immediate Positions are Offering:
Pet & Rider Policies
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
95% + Drop-N-Hook
95% + No Touch freight
Scheduled Home Time
and $0.42 - $0.65 CPM
Solo & Team Positions — Company Drivers & Owner Operators. You Will Have No Problems Finding the Perfect Opportunity. Apply Today!
Cdl-A Truck Driver Job
Active USA Driver Benefits:
*Drive a brand new Peterbilt, Kenworth or Navistar every day!
*Paid vacation and holidays
*Home on a routine basis
*Company Paid insurance package (Best in Industry)
*Company match 401k
*Drive a new Truck Everyday!!
*Fly to your next Load
*Keep your Frequent Flyer Miles and Hotel Points
*Sleep in hotels every night
Active USA Drivers Requirements:
*At least 21 years old
*Must have a valid Class "A" CDL with a doubles/triples (T) endorsement
*2 years minimum verifiable over-the-road experience
*Must meet DOT physical requirements
*Clean driving record
*Stable work history
*A valid passport
*Ability to drive in Canada
About Active USA
At Active USA, We are the Trucker Drivers who deliver other Trucker Drivers Trucks. We are passionate about being the best-in-class company in the transportation industry.
Active USA LLC provides medium-duty and heavy-duty truck transport services for U.S. truck manufacturers. We are passionate about being the best-in-class company in the transportation industry.
Active USA is searching for qualified CDLA Doubles/Triples Endorsed Company Drivers to Join the Active USA Team. If you are looking to jump start your career, call us at (844) 324-3971!
Electrical Reliability Engineer
- Get Criticalities correct. Once complete, this will drive the rest.
- Updating of criticality coding – this is keeping it correct
- RCFA & P/CF execution and follow-up
- Must find latent causes and eliminate failures
- A critical part of their work - let NOTHING get in the way.
- 50-60% of their time, after Job 1 done
- Lead the Technicians
- Prioritize time based inspections done by crews
- Route development
- Route audits
- Prioritizing the Technician’s work requests
- Processing Technician’s work requests to work orders
- Control and prioritize the flow of work from notification to work order planning, including theWork Order backlog
- “Design for Reliability” review: Changes (indirect work) and Capital projects
- Planning: Plan highly critical jobs portions, prior to giving to a Planner; Create detailed plans for complex jobs (especially infrequent ones)
- Conduct FMEAs
- Lead small capital reliability improvement projects, from start to finish
- Ensure that certified kills cross department boundaries when warranted
- Develop QA and QC programs for the facility by asset class
- Must be able to wear all required safety equipment.
- Access confined space entries for RCFA investigations.
- Operate or work in industrial conditions (i.e. warm/hot, dusty/dirty, around hazardous chemicals, noise, heavy machinery or elevated working surfaces with proper safety training and safety protection)Requirements
- Engineering Degree Required
- Preferred candidate has 2 or more years experience in Power/Fiber area or 5 years experience in Paper area.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Building Effective Teams – Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Command Skills – Relishes leading; takes unpopular stands if necessary; encourages direct and tough debate but isn’t afraid to end it and move on; is looked to for direction in crisis; faces adversity head on; energized by tough challenges.
- Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customs and gains their trust and respect.
- Managing Vision and Purpose – Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense at core purpose; talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind their vision; makes the vision shareable by everyone; can inspire and motivate entire units or organizations.
- Strategic Agility – Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Business Acumen – Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
CDL - A Local Company Driver
Tanker Driver Benefits
Drivers make between 50k-60k per year
Paid training now!
Competitive benefit package
401K weekly match
Night and weekend differential
Tanker Driver Qualifications
Valid CDL A license
Must have Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
At least 2 years CDL-A experience or 1 year and a truck school certificate or a graduate of one of our vetted truck schools
TWIC - Transportation Worker Identification Credential (or ability to obtain)
Start Your Application
Please click the button below to start our online application.
- or —
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!