Ellisville Job Description Sample
CDL A Student Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Dedicated Cdl-A Truck Driver
Dedicated CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities - Join Marten's Fleet Today!
Marten Transport is hiring CDL-A truck drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer!
Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you’ll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driver opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
22 years old with current CDL-A
At least 12 months’ recent OTR experience
Customer Service Professional - Full Time
Do you enjoy helping others? Do want to work for a company that cares for you and the customer? Then this Job is for you
Goedeker's has been serving customers and their people for over 66 years and continues to grow
As a Customer Care Assistant working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to use a computer with ease and speed
- Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Recommend products that best suit the customer.
Benefits, Benefits and More Benefits!
- Full Time Employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
- Fun working environment!
- Company discounts!
Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your full resume in response to this posting for immediate consideration. We will contact candidates by phone, so please remember to provide your best contact number, and look for our call
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Ballwin,Mo)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a, company driver solo, company driving team, company truck driver, conductores clase a, hazardous material, otr driver, tanker, tanker truck, tanker truck driver
Promotions And Event Assistant - Entry Level
Events and Promotions Assistant - Hiring Now
As part of our continued growth and expansion, Catalyst Management is looking for talented professionals to join our Events and Promotions divisions here in the area. We strive for excellence in the workplace and an environment that fosters creativity. We have a fun, upbeat atmosphere centered on individuals with one common goal….GROWTH!
Event and Promotions Assistants are responsible for all marketing and event coordination. This includes all planning, coordinating, and execution of the events. This position is critical in planning and facilitating daily events/tradeshows regionally.
- Manage tradeshow promotions strategy in conjunction with management
- Coordinate tradeshows and event staff
- Oversee displays setup for events/ tradeshows and breakdown
- Responsible for inventory and displays
- Track and implement execution timeline and expenses per event
- Manage and/or work tradeshows/events.
- Ensure all tradeshows and events are successful from beginning to end
- Represent clients during the events by doing brand education
- Produce and track the development of new business
Team skills & Communication:
- Take a responsible role as a team leader
- Maintain regular & efficient communication
- Document minutes/actions from meetings attended
- Develop & train new team members and advise management on marketing strategies
- Ability to lead as well as follow and execute instructions effectively
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must be solution driven
- Must be able to have FUN
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree preferred, however we are willing and eager to train the right individual.
Travel Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical - Med/Surg RN (Ballwin,Mo)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
OTR Cdl-A Company Truck Driver - Flatbed
Now hiring - OTR truck driver opportunities for open deck professionals
Mid Seven Transportation offers better rates per mile, consistent home time, and a better shot at the life & career you want.
Are you ready to haul flatbed/stepdeck for America’s top brands? At Mid Seven Transportation, hauling freight isn’t who we are, it’s what we do—and our newly expanded company truck driver jobs offer the stability you’ve been looking for and more. If you have at least 6 months’ flatbed/stepdeck experience and a CDL-A license, you can join our over-the-road division and enjoy greater pay, weekend home time in some areas, and quality perks that make for a smoother ride:
Higher starting pay based on experience – with additional bonus, stop off, and detention pay, our top drivers earn .54 CPM on average
All miles paid loaded & unloaded
$2,000 sign-on bonus
Excellent home time (home every weekend in certain areas)
Health, dental, and vision insurance available
401(k) retirement program
Safe, well-maintained flatbed & step deck equipment
Vacation pay after 1 year
EpicVue satellite TV
Join the Mid Seven family today to work with a company whose focus is on YOU. We care about our truck drivers and guarantee you’ll see the difference. Our flatbed and step deck opportunities have kept our truck drivers and customers happy for over 65 years, with no signs of slowing down!
Mid Seven Transportation is based out of Des Moines, Iowa, serving agricultural and building industries in the Midwest, Southeast, Northwest, and Atlantic regions.
Qualified CDL-A truck driver applicants have at least 6 months’ flatbed/stepdeck driving experience.
B2B Outside Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Get Paid To Train! Swift Cdl-A Training & Job Placement
Get paid while you train at Swift! Our certified mentors are ready to provide you with outstanding paid training to grow you into a confident and professional truck driver at Swift!
Recent CDL Grads will spend between 200 and 300 hours behind the wheel on a mentor's truck hauling refrigerated loads, delivering freight, and taking care of customers' needs. You will learn from the best, bringing you one step closer to a successful career in trucking. Best part? Paid Training.
Swift is a career destination for drivers, not just another job. We support every driver, every mile, every day.
At Swift you are more than just a driver, you are family. That's why we have a proud culture of supporting Every Driver, Every Mile, Every Day.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!