Elmsford Job Description Sample
Class A OTR Truck Driver
Average Yearly Pay: $55K-$65K
Weekly Home Time
APUs on All Trucks
Medical, Dental, and 401K Available
95% No-Touch Loads
OTR Drivers Earn Up To $.50 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running East Coast)
Regional Drivers Earn Up To $.46 Per Mile, All Miles Loaded or Empty (Running Midwest)
Must have 6 months or more OTR Experience
No DUI within the last 3 years.
No more than 3 major moving violations in the last 3 years
Network / Help Desk Specialist
Great benefits package including Profit Sharing, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance and paid time off.
Growing privately owned company is looking seeks a motivate, self-starter for Network/Help Desk Specialist to support our approximately 50 locations in US & Canada from our
Elmsford, NY Corporate Office.
• Analyze, isolate and resolve network problems with minimal downtime
• Troubleshoot routers and switches.
• Work directly with communications providers to resolve outages.
• Provide ongoing daily support of calls coming through the helpdesk for day to day PC
• support from 50 locations and corporate office.
• Install, update, monitor and troubleshoot issues with networks, client computers, cell
• phones and peripherals.
• Repair PC and laptops as needed.
• Maintains an inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor
• activities. Interfaces with outsourced IT, phone and networking vendors as needed.
• Responsible for any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
• Hardware Configuration: Familiar with laptop configuration and repair, PC maintenance
and troubleshooting, upgrading hardware components, printer maintenance and
configuration for the network. Installation and configuration of other peripherals as
• Router installation/configuration, switches, LAN topologies
• Ability to independently analyze and solve routine computer related problems. Ability
• to read a variety of informational documentation, directions, instructions, methods and
• procedures, such as technical manuals, software manuals wiring diagrams, product
• documentation and related materials.
• Accuracy and attention to detail, must have organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment.
• Independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills.
• Requires limited supervision.
• Flexibility and adaptability to handle competing work demands.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communication to nontechnical audience on technical issues.
• Microsoft Active Directory
• File Sharing and Permissions
Education and Work Experience:
• Minimum 1 year level I and II support in a business network environment
• AS or BS Degree in IT related major
Mechanic / Trainee - Small Engine & Tools
We are looking for a Mechanic / Trainee - Small Engine & Toolsto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various types of portable construction equipment
- Diagnose & Repair portable equipment and small tools
- Perform routine maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test & troubleshoot
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience as a mechanic preferred
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read and understand English repair manuals
- Computer literate
Order Pickers And Packers
Distribution Centre in Elmont, NY has immediate openings for Order Pickers & Packagers. Team Members will be responsible for the following:
-Reading detailed order forms
-Accurately picking and packaging orders
-Maintaining an organized workspace
Ability to lift 50lbs, Ability to stand, bend, reach and stoop throughout the shift, Reliable attendance.
Shipping experience using UPS Worldship and FedEx Ground Shipping Station
Previous Picking and Packaging experience a Plus.
Pay Rate $11.00 to $11.65 per hour
Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay.
Entry Level CDL A Drivers
CDL Truck Driver – NEW REGIONAL OPPORTUNITY –
High Pay & Home Weekends!
Earn Up to $.50 CPM – Entry Level – No Experience Necessary
Don't Wait, Call Now.
Great Pay: One of the highest in the industry up to $75,000/annually
Earn $.50 cpm on all miles over 1,800 per week
Lots of Consistent miles
Excellent Benefits: Health, dental, vision all starting as soon as 30 days. Plus, 401k!
Newest trucks, average age 1½ years old.
Advanced equipment, plus, all OTR trucks include a 24″ flat screen TV and DVR with 100 channels, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime and the NFL Sunday Ticket.
Paid training: one of the highest in the industry.
21 years of age or older with 3 months current OTR experience and CDL A OR
Recent CDL A Grads welcome – earn top pay in just 90 days
Ask a recruiter for available job openings in your area – may vary by location
TripPak app – scan bills with your mobile phone
NAVIGO GPS with turn-by-turn directions
Don't Wait – you can be pre-qualified in less than 2 minutes!
Western Express has NEW HIGH PAYING REGIONAL truck driving opportunities now available for van truck drivers. You will stay close to home and have a consistent route with miles you can count on.
And, regardless of your experience you can earn up to $.50 CPM. Start out earning a great CPM and get $.50 CPM on all miles you run over 1,800 per week. Plus, you will have excellent benefits and get home weekly.
At Western, you'll drive some of the best equipment in the industry averaging 1½ years old. Call NOW! Limited opportunities.
Earn even more as a Driver Trainer! If you have 3 months or more experience as a CDL A truck driver, you can qualify as a driver trainer at Western Express.
We will give you the support you need so you can help new truck drivers get started. Don't wait years to earn great pay – start out earning more right from the start.
Been out of driving for 3 years or more? We can get you back to earning now.
Check out our Paid Refresher Program. Recent CDL A grad looking for an entry level driving position – earn top pay in 90 days. Check out our Paid Refresher program.
Inventory Control Associate
Well established and growing distributor based in Elmsford with 40 locations in U.S. and Canada is seeking a motivated, experienced Inventory Control Associate to join our Purchasing team. Ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 2 years inventory experience
- Strong knowledge of inventory control processes
- Proficient in computerized database and document system
- Strong skills in MSOffice applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent customer service skills in person and phone
- Great team player and "can do" attitude
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintaining and updating system pricing in database
- Maintaining system part numbers
- Coordinating the entire cycle count process for 40 locations including reconciliation and research of variances
- Manage all inventory adjustments
Pre-employment background check and drug-screening required.
CDL A Flatbed Company Drivers
Flatbed Company Driver Jobs$5,000 Sign-on Bonus | No Prior Flatbed Experience Needed
Flatbed Company Driver Benefits:
$5000 Sign-On Bonus
Home on Weekends
Paid Flatbed Training
Full Medical Insurance
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Long Term/Short Term Disability
Paid for All Miles (empty and loaded)
Bonus Paid for Loads with Same-Day Pick-Up and Delivery
Drop and Hook
Guaranteed Minimum Pay of 1 Hour Pay Per Stop
Minimum 23 Years of Age
2 Years Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
NO Flatbed Experience Required
No More Than 3 Moving Violations on Current MVR
No More Than 2 Preventable Accidents in the Last 3 Years
Hildebrandt is a well-established Flatbed transportation company who employs company drivers to run from Baltimore-Maine. Possessing year-round freight, we understand what truck driving is all about. Your satisfaction is important to us. We consider every truck driver to be a valued member of our team. As a Hildebrandt driver you'll enjoy an excellent benefits package.
We also provide safe, well-maintained trucking equipment outfitted with modern amenities and on-board mobile communications for our company drivers. We respect and value family time, and make sure you are home most nights and every weekend. Ready to start your driving career? Apply for a job with George Hildebrandt today.
Want to earn $100,000 ++ per year while staying mostly local?
Many of our OWNER OPERATORS earn in excess of $400.00 per day, averaging more than six moves per day, while only traveling and average of less than 6 miles per move.
Free Fuel to
Competitive Rates/Direct Deposit
Fuel Card/24/7 Roadside Assistance
Clean Road-Side Inspection Awards
CASH ADVANCE FOR REPAIRS
Generous Referral Bonus Program
Bob Tail/Physical Damage Insurance
DRIVER APPRECIATION EVENTS
APPLY TODAY START TOMORROW
Fleet Owners Welcome! Se Habla Espanol
Call or email:
1-888-537-2160 or email@example.com
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
Come join our team!
Founded in 1934 as a local coffee roaster, Barrie House Coffee Company, LLC is now a leading manufacturer of the traditional and single cup beverage products. We source the finest ingredients from farmers and supply chain partners we trust and artfully transform them into the best in class products with fair and sustainable pricing.
We are looking for individuals to assist with hands on operation facilities management and maintenance i.e. premise and equipment. Responsible for maintaining some building and all equipment performance of tasks related to Electrical, Plumbing, Compressed Air, Environmental, Safety, OSHA, and all governmental regulations. Assist with scheduling and performing planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
Primary Duties and
· Ensure operation of Facility Equipment & Mechanical Machinery with completing preventative maintenance requirements
· Operate a variety of material handling equipment regarding proper testing
· Document actions by completing maintenance logs and checklists
· See projects through correctly, on a timely basis and at a high standard
· Work closely with outside vendors to ensure work is correct and complete
· Experience within the food/beverage industry preferred
· 5-7 years in a maintenance/manufacturing environment -some robotics is excellent
· Electrical plumbing, compressor, and welding experience – PLC Alan Bradly
· Capable of using electrical and mechanical testing equipment
· Ability to read blue prints/schematics and use shop tools/personal tools
· Independent, self- motivated, able to perform training sessions
· Detail oriented, rigorous, analytical, reactive and good interpersonal skills
· Fast-paced environment – must demonstrate a sense of urgency
401K with discretionary match
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
Paid Sick, Personal, and Vacation time
Short Term disability
Life insurance at 1.5 times annual salary
Long term disability up to 5K per month
Salary to commensurate with experience
CURRENTLY hiring, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
A family owned, operated coffee company, located just outside New York City, established in 1934 by the Goldstein family is a company now led by both third and fourth generation family members as well as a talented group of long term employees with decades of operational knowledge of different business segment needs.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!