Elon Job Description Sample
Customer Service Representative - Construction
- Over 4 years of customer service / client care experience
- Over 2 years Project Management / Scheduling / Dispatching / Tracking
- General understanding of remodeling, construction / restoration principles an asset
- Excellent computer skills (email, excel, word, calendars, PDF, digital pictures, Xactimate*, Sage*)
- Systematic and capable of organizing multiple jobs / activities at a time
- Analytical and able to problem solve in a timely manner under intense circumstances.
- Think outside the box to make adjustments and changes as required as situations dictate
- Produce exceptional and well organized, documented job files
- Maintains professional conduct, organization and communication skills to deliver extraordinary service to in house peers/team, insurance adjusters, agents, property managers and home owners
- Will do what it takes to bring the project to conclusion on time, budget and with a happy customer (all of them!)
- Clean Background check
- Able to successfully pass periodic drug testing
- Perform cleaning on residential and commercial property, post-construction, due to fire/water/storm/environmental damages.
- Pack up, catalog and clean contents (property owner’s possessions) affected by loss to ready them for storage at our facility while repair construction is taking place.
- Unpack contents and replace in property post-construction.
- Be part of a team assisting home and business owners that have experience water or fire loss or damage to their home or business, usually on an emergency basis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, to assist clients in a professional manner.
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Detail oriented, hands on, and a team player.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while providing excellent service to our clients with integrity and passion.
- Customer service orientated with the ability to deal with customers under any/all situations.
- Be able to bring an upbeat, energetic, “can-do” attitude to work every day.
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to work
- Experience in the Fire and Water Restoration industry is preferred but not required. We will train the right person.
- Criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Clean DMV record; possess a valid driver’s license
- Comfort with computers is necessary
- Must be able to lift 50 – 75 lbs
- Able to work on 8’ ladder occasionally
- Previous OSHA training regarding ‘Fall Prevention’ a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Provide field oversight for all phases of assigned commercial construction projects.
- Manage project schedules.
- Manage subcontractor performance relationships.
- Be responsible for both the timeliness and total quality of assigned projects.
- Prepare project documentation for coordination and effective site management.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures against contract.
- Implement and execute Quality Control/Quality Assurance program.
- Promote an Injury-free job site through safety initiatives and award winning Company safety program.
Ideal candidates would have the following:
- Are leaders who prefer to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Develop relationships with owners, designers, subcontractors and other trade partners.
- Are willing to learn new approaches and tools.
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry technology and have strong computer skills.
- Are willing to travel and take remote assignments.
Company offers local work, a competitive salary and excellent benefits including but not limited to:
- Major medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Company vehicle
This position is subject to the successful completion of the following:
- Pre-employment drug test.
- Background check.
- MVR check (Motor Vehicle Report)
- Valid Driver’s License Required.
LGI Homes is seeking a Construction Manager in the Burlington area.
Based in The Woodlands, Texas, LGI Homes has been making the dream of homeownership come true for buyers since 2003. Our mission is simple: give first-time and long-time homebuyers quality homes at affordable prices. Thanks to our dynamic employees, LGI Homes has a history of success and has been recognized as the Builder of the Year by Professional Builder Magazine, as well as a top place to work. We are continuing to build on our excellent track record and add to our team.
- Manage homebuilding construction through all phases to ensure the delivery of quality homes that meet both company and customer expectations on time and on budget.
- Maintain the cleanest job sites in the world.
- Respond to and resolve warranty claims, perform homeowner orientations, and maintain inventory homes.
- Coordinate and enforce subcontractor and vendor scope of work.
- Interact daily with various departments of the company, as well as subcontractors, customers, and city inspectors.
- Uphold company core values at all times.
Candidates must display the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of residential construction management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of home and construction systems and processes preferred.
- Ability to manage a team of employees and complete multiple multi-trade projects on schedule.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and delegate multiple projects and work assignments.
- Customer-oriented attitude with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Team player with the aptitude for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, and building relationships with team members, vendors, and customers.
At LGI Homes, we value the hard work and dedication of our employees. Recognition is an important part of who we are, and many exciting awards and opportunities are presented throughout the year. Our rich company culture is focused on people, process, and constant and never-ending improvement.
LGI Homes offers employees a competitive compensation package and exceptional benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company matching, employee stock purchase plan, and a new home discount.
To submit an application, learn more about our culture, and view all open opportunities, please visit www.workforlgihomes.com.
Project Manager/Estimator - Construction
- Use of Xactimate software to estimate residential and commercial restoration projects.
- Estimating and managing restoration projects.
- Prepare job management software reports.
- Review and create contracts, projects, change orders and billing with customers.
- Manage and assist in scheduling projects to ensure deadlines are met and company standards in quality, customer service, and excellence are being met.
- Coordinate mitigation, contents and restoration divisions to complete project.
- Negotiating restoration services and insurance claim settlements.
- Participate in design, planning, and review process.
- Establish and maintain client, and insurance adjuster relationships.
- Address complaints and resolve problems.
- Participate in “on call” rotation.
- Proficiency with Xactimate required.
- Proficiency with Sage 300 is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access), internet and other software systems.
- Organizational, project management, and time management skills with the ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and/or projects.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management Highly Preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; and five (5)+ years related experience in restoration and/or residential construction preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-motivated, responsible, willingness to learn and accountable.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and positive company image to customers and the public.
- Ability to build, motivate and maintain high performing teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pre-employment drug test.
- Background check.
- MVR check (Motor Vehicle Report)
- Valid Driver’s License Required.
General Dermatologist Opening In North Carolina
Join a group that is committed to providing the highest level of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services to patients in North Carolina. Group is looking for a Board Certified General Dermatologist to join their team. Located in a growing community with diverse patient population which is an ideal environment for developing and supporting high performing practices.
This group offers an excellent life/work balance. Enjoy a productive schedule with the ability to see 25 to 45 patients per day, 4 or 5 days/week with full administrative and clinical support staff. Group offers excellent compensation package, core benefits (including generous CME allowance, relocation assistance, paid vacation, a 401K plan and more). Beautiful offices.
Earn $400K+ annually! Oversee Physician Assistants for even more income opportunity!
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Robyn@myDermRecruiter.com or call 636-239-1787 ext. 5. All inquiries are confidential.
View additional Dermatology Jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Activity CoordinatorFull Time Activity Coordinator First Shift
Brookdale Burlington AL (NC) 3615 South Mebane Street Burlington, NC 27215
Job #: BSL7246093
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Plan, implement and monitor wellness and recreation programs to meet the specific needs of residents
Provide programs and events that encourage engagement and socialization to help support high quality of life for our residents
Manage volunteer program, including recruitment, training and supervising volunteers
Plan monthly life enrichment calendar for community
Coordinate transportation of residents to and from events outside of the community, which may include driving a community motor vehicle
Ensure life enrichment programs meet all local, state and federal regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
Associate's degree with emphasis in recreation, health education or related field; bachelor's degree preferred
One year of direct programming experience with older adults
Valid state driver's license and clean driving record
Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Compassion and desire to work with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Experienced Automotive Technician / Mechanic
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Bridgestone Retail Operations is seeking experienced Technicians who can handle and fix complex automotive issues for our customer. In fact, the more complex the issue the better for someone like you. Your experience fixing A/C and brakes and suspension systems aligns nicely with our work and your extensive knowledge about engines is what will help to continue to drive customers into our stores. At BSRO we have great opportunities for you to service the widest variety of cars and can provide you top of the line equipment, and best-in-class educational opportunities in the industry. If you're looking to be the best in the business join our team!
Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
Maintain an organized and neat bay.
Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
This position is a leader in the shop. We expect you to help set the pace and tone while helping to develop the team around you. Collaboration and a team first mentality are a must if you are looking for success in this role. In addition we require the following for you to be qualified for this role:
At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
3 ASE certifications are required for this position.
You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
Must have a valid driver's license.
Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, "One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Sales Specialist Millwork
Position Description Serves as the store expert in millwork by providing detailed product information to both customers and peers, promoting and recommending products, plans, or installation services that match customer needs, informing customers on pricing, options or status on pending orders. Includes generating leads, conducting sales activities, building relationships with customers, keeping shelves stocked and correctly displayed, and coordinating successful completion of projects and orders.
This includes performing order management duties such as entering new orders for customers, reaching out to vendors on special orders, tracking and fulfilling orders, and resolving issues Job Requirements Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Minimum Qualifications High school diploma or equivalent. 1 year external experience in customer facing sales OR 6 months Lowe's retail experience. Preferred Qualifications 1 year experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including Special Order. 2 years experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans. 2 years experience in providing customer service including identifying and resolving customer complaints, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business. 2 years experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, or installs. 1 year experience promoting product related services and plans such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended protection plans. 2 years experience in a sales environment with required sales goals or metrics. 1 year employment with Lowe's as a Sales Specialist. 1 year experience in a trade directly related to this department (Millwork).
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!