Elyria Job Description Sample
New Pay Plan For Class A CDL Truck Drivers – Solo And Teams
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Truck Drivers – Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript – Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
- Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
- Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
- Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 140 credit hours certificate and transcript
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
- No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you’ve made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you train. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. You have to pass the CDL-A written exam to get an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
- Matched 401(k) plan.
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
- The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
- Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Facilities / Engineering Operations Manager 1
Sodexo is seeking a Facilities Operations Manager for UH Elyria Medical Center in Ohio.
As the Engineering Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the day to operations at the hospital, to include the supervision of the maintenance and upkeep of all equipment associated with the facility. This includes boilers, chillers, HVAC, Emergency Power, and electrical distribution.
- Maintain Hospitals' regulatory documentation management- Ability to manage a small team within the facilities dept when needed
- Knowledge of Joint Commission and/or Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) would be beneficial.
- Hospital Facilities experience a plus- Bachelor's degree preferred
- MS Office (Excel preferred)
* Safety Management of staff and Sodexo safety programs
* Compliance documentation management
* Environment of care (EOC) plan management and committee interaction
* Assist and manage of key performance indicators (KPI's) and other associated metrics for facilities department
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Responsible for a single scope of work in hard services area. 3rd in command Supervises the account as the #2 manager and has full responsibility including supervision of other managers. Responsible for entire account when the Director of Facilities Ops is not present. In Univ. same as above as well as size and scope is less than an Ops 2;
Key Duties- Manage one other manager; typically in account with smaller volume and FTE count; Manage by walking around; Staffs, trains, and is responsible for employee development
- Technical client interface
- Payroll and time mgmt. of frontline staff
- Oversees and coordinates projects
- Manages work orders/CMMS
- Manages mechanicals (i.e. HVAC)
- Manages financials
- Responsible for client relations/engagement
- Manages QA and Safety
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement- Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience- 3 years
Basic Functional Experience- 3 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Cleveland, OH
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST Local City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest. Experience You Can Count On Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today. Why Saia? WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH. With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront. Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20! Our Mission "PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE." Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years) * Dental Coverage Available * 401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program Local City Drivers TRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE. Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Regional Truck Drivers Class A CDL
CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity to stay closer to home, and receive stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL regional truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Regional Truck Drivers can choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program. Better pay, home time, and miles.
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family. COMPANY DRIVERS At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go. DRIVER BENEFITS * Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days * $57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation * 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM * Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks * 2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
No Slip Seating OWNER OPERATORS Class A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands. GREAT ADVANTAGES: * 70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA) * Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
Full FSC on loaded miles * 100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost * FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket! * Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles * 100% Approved Tolls Paid * HUGE Fuel Discounts
Shop available at Yard * 2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements FIRST-RATE ACCESSORIAL PAY: * $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.) * $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.) * $100 Canada & NYC pay * $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop) * Reimbursed lumper fees LEASE-PURCHASE OPTIONS Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly. We offer:
No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
Maintenance account for repairs
Discounts of fuel purchases
Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week BE UNSHAKEABLE Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training. We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company. Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Clinical Nurse.Emc Elyria 8 Smythe
Position Summary/Dimensions of Nursing Practice: Provides safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients families using the nursing process in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status. Dimensions are: -Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
- Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operational outcomes. Position
-Thorough knowledge of nursing process and practice.
A minimum of 1 year experience as a licensed RN required. Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge : -Uses a wide variety of technical equipment to meet patient needs and prescribed medical therapies (ie. stethoscopes, thermometers, sphygmomanometers and electronic monitoring devices. Education Requirements :
- Diploma in Nursing or an Associate in Science Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing program; BSN preferred. License
-Registered Nurse with current license to practice in the state of Ohio.
BLS provider certified through the AHA to be obtained during nursing orientation. Preferred Qualifications : For external candidates : Experienced nurses with Associate Degrees/Diploma in Nursing will commit at the time of hire to complete a Bachelor's of Science Degree (BSN) or higher in nursing within 5 years of hire. Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cdl-A Truck Drivers - Solo, Team & Dedicated
We dedicate this route to getting you home. Plenty of runs in your area. Hogan's CDL-A Solo & Team Truck Drivers are provided with:
Excellent Weekly Pay
Solo and Team opportunities
Great Home Time options: Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly
Newer Equipment Available
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) * We also hire Recent CDL-A Graduates Hogan Requires: * A Valid Class A CDL * Clean, verifiable MVR record
We've got your miles covered. Hogan is one of the most trusted names in full-sized trucking with over 95 years of experience on the road. We are adding more Dedicated routes for Class A CDL drivers seeking more balance between hometime and time on the road. We also are always hiring recent CDL A Graduates. Whatever your route choice, we've got you covered because when you succeed, we succeed. Speak to a recruiter today to get started. Recruiters are standing by. 866-579-8376
Senior Purchasing Manager
Essential Responsibilities :
- The primary function of the Purchasing Manager is to lead all aspects of the delivery of materials to support plant goals. This position directs and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in the purchasing/buyer functions to maintain optimal balance between demand /supply and working capital to help ensure operations run efficiently, meet customer delivery schedules and maximize profitability. This role will build organizational capability through teaching, coaching, mentoring and leadership.
- Manage purchase orders, change notices, and expedites of delivery of materials.
- Oversee cost-out actions of purchased materials.
- Negotiate stocking agreements with suppliers, issue blanket POs.
- Establishing, managing and executing inventory strategy.
- Control of In Direct expenses and MRO procurement.
- Responsible for minimizing purchase price variance.
- Works with Supply Chain team to develop systems to ensure on time delivery to our customer and plant and supplier stocking levels support and exceed company sales and inventory goals.
- Provides data and analysis on vendor performance and works with team to improve lead time, quality, and price from supply base.
- Designs, implements, manages, and monitors purchasing using ERP system to meet company requirements, works with production management to ensure materials are on site on time per customer request.
- Works with cross functional teams to ensure collaborative and system wide approach to problem solving and quality planning methods.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports for customer on time delivery, inventory accuracy, and inventory dollars and turns. Provides finance and management with predicted month end cost.
- Drives root cause of performance failures and puts sustained, corrective action in place to avoid future misses, creates opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain procedures for department.
- Ensure site adheres to Supply Chain Policies and Corporate procedures and programs.
- Provides guidance and development to the team.
- Visibly and actively supports other functional plant initiatives including safety, wellness, engagement, etc.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited intuition
- 5 years of procurement experience within a manufacturing environment
- 1 year managerial experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing
- Supplier negotiation skills with international suppliers
- Ability to lead cross-functional process improvement teams
- Strong problem solving an analytical skills
- Demonstrated success in driving results through others
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Power Point, Syspro)
- Experience in driving aligned actions through groups that don’t directly report to them
- Self-motivated with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent prioritization skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of staff
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!