Email Jo To Friend.Aspx Job Description Sample
Senior Html Email Developer - DM
Lead Analyst, Email Product & Operations
Jo Malone - Keyholder - 40Hr - San Diego, CA
Temporary Associate Manager, Email - Williams Sonoma
Retail Cosmetics Sales - Counter Manager Jo Malone, Full Time: Mainplace
Email Marketing/Messenger Specialist
We are currently looking for an experienced E-Commerce Email Marketing Specialist to help us in optimizing email marketing automation efforts from email acquisition lifecycles triggers winbacps and more.
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Revive a dormant list of thousands of customers via winback campaigns.
- Help with email automation and auditing of all Klaviyo flows
- Develop promotional calendar and content for weekly email blasts
- Optimize for conversion rates, repeat purchase rates with segmentation and optimizing the customer funnel
- Manage the deliverability and ESP inboxing monitoring and optimization
- Facebook Messenger proficiency and replicating flows via Messenger (ManyChat and/or Octane fluency)
- Continually managing testing and optimizing all lifecycles triggers and promotions to maximize open rates click through rates conversion rates AOV and RPV while minimizing list churn.
Who We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of Email Marketing experience in the consumer ecommerce
- Awesome copywriting skills
- Google Analytics Advanced expertise (building custom events goal funnels attribution)
- Shopify, Adobe Photoshop, and HTML/CSS experience
- Experiences in optimizing email marketing.
- Must have very strong competency in Klavoyo and copywriting for a female audience.
- With experience with Facebook Messenger is a plus.
Chat And Email Support Agent
So, What’s the Job?
We are a major out-sourcing company in the video game industry. Meaning we handle customer support for video game companies (for games/apps/companies you have heard of).
You will be given a chance to help troubleshoot and solve issues via live chat or email to help a player who might be having with their in-game experience or profile. Here are some other things you may run into:
- Helping with software and hardware issues, using our in-house tools to help them solve the issue together.
- Assisting customers with application installations and updates; configurations; general network trouble shooting.
- Identifying, correcting or advising on issues in customer computer systems or consoles.
- Identifying any patterns in the problems and escalating for bug examinations
- Multitasking between multiple chat windows but being able to craft responses using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Working in a teamwork structure to make sure we are solving the issues quickly and correctly
- Being able to work in a relaxed atmosphere
- Someone who can be a problem solver but being able to keep the customer calm and informed throughout the troubleshooting process.
- Being able to empathize and putting yourself in the customers shoes easily
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
- A strong customer service work history. High volume call center experience a plus.
- Strong work ethic with a demonstrable ability to assimilate to new tasks quickly.
- Team players
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Strong computer skills required.
- 1-3 years of Technical Support Customer Service experience.
- Solid working knowledge of technical hardware, software, gaming consoles and networks.
- Good Communicator
- Customer service experience.
- Exceptional soft skills and ability to show empathy.
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
- Open availability -Nights and Weekends.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Starting rate
- Casual dress code
- Office parties and events
- Bagel Fridays!
- Free Coffee
- A Fun and Relaxed office environment
- On site game room
- Promotional and developmental opportunities
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Email Marketing Specialist
Manager, Email Strategy
Senior Specialist, Ecrm & Email Marketing
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!