Emeryville Job Description Sample
Caviar Delivery Driver - San Francisco
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Assistant Restaurant Manager- Emeryville, CA
IMMEDIATE OPENING IN THE EMERYVILLE, CA AREA!
IHOP Management Experience
Salary: our salary structure is highly competitive and based on experience, potential, and performance
Bonuses: once training is complete, managers will be eligible to earn bonuses based on your restaurants’ monthly profitability
Paid Vacation: one week of paid vacation is earned after every six months of employment
Medical and Dental Insurance: our insurance program provides optional care packages designed to suit the needs of our managers and their dependents
Work/Life Balance: Five-day work-week focusing on quality of life outside the restaurant while meeting the needs of the business
Management Training: Seven-week training program that will prepare you to succeed within our organization
Growth Opportunities: we always look to promote from within our organization
Strong Company Values: Peak Restaurant Partners operates with a consistent set of values and has developed a strong company culture for our managers and team members
*Manage all areas to achieve positive and consistent sales growth while meeting or exceeding company goals in all profit and loss categories
*Manage entire restaurant operations, including daily decision making, consistent staff support, positive and consistent guest interaction, proper scheduling and planning, while maintaining high levels of cleanliness and sanitation
*Interview, hire, and train the highest quality hourly candidates
*Conduct and facilitate orientation and training for all new hourly employees
*Provide employees with consistent and appropriate feedback to facilitate their development and enhance the overall operation
*Prepare reports at end of shift, which may include Daily Sales Reports, Daily Cash Interims, Daily Labor Controls, and other such processes that ensures control of all company assets
*Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents
*Ensure that proper company security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets, including security of storeroom, freezer and office
*Minimum of 2-5 years’ restaurant management experience
*Ability to direct and coordinate the organizations’ goals and objectives
*Hands on leadership style
*Ability to build, coach, and develop a team
*Excellent interpersonal communication skills
*Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
*Detail oriented with focus on quality
*Be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays based on business needs
*Perform all duties as required
Apply at www.myihopjob.com for immediate consideration!
Undercover Loss Prevention Specialist
Want to be an undercover agent for a globally-recognized tech company? This is no ordinary LP job. We give you the flexibility and autonomy to choose your own work schedule, and expect you to approach every day with an entrepreneurial spirit. Everyday as an Undercover Investigator provides exciting new experiences. Make a difference every day, representing a global Fortune 500 tech company. You matter here.
What we offer:
- Paid training and certifications
- Paid time off, and paid sick leave
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) eligibility after a year of employment
- Manage your schedule
- Incredible company culture where you’re treated like family
- Advancement opportunities. Dozens of LP investigators now have senior-level roles at SIS.
- Conduct undercover surveillance to detect and apprehend shoplifters
- Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, and other activities as assigned by the Loss Prevention Manager
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and integrity
- Have prior retail Loss Prevention Undercover experience
- Perform well under stress
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have a State/County Security Guard certification
- Be able to stand/walk sales floor for entire scheduled shift
Private Patrol Operator #PPO 13936
Private Investigator #PI 28063
Loading and unloading metal parts into vibratory polishing machines and barrels. Must be able to work with your hands and stand on your feet.
Warehouse And Delivery Crew
We are seeking a find more warehouse/delivery crew to add to our team! You will load and unload trucks with furniture and accessories of all kinds with a super-cool crew.
- Load and unload trucks- from heavy to small items
- Pack small, fragile items in boxes safely
- Check off orders to be sure the items loaded are clean, complete and that nothing is forgotten
- Deliver furniture and props to events and interact with wedding planners, etc.
- Clean and organize warehouse from re-arranging furniture to sweeping floors
- Must be strong enough to lift heavy items
- Must be neat and tidy to ensure that nothing gets damaged
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must not be shy to work very hard
- Most important: you must be NICE and you must be RESPECTFUL of others and always willing to help
Our founder travels the country and the globe to find new, old and beautiful things- many over 100 years old. This collection of beautiful things are available for rent for parties, weddings, corporate meetings and events, set productions, you name it! Our inventory is second to none and our customer service is the absolute best in the business- we have a staff of friendly, helpful, upbeat people taking care of our clients.
Found has been featured in many magazines and has been used by many celebrities. This was almost all Found furniture:
Sports Minded Individual Wanted ** Full Time Customer Service **
SPORTS MINDED CANDIDATES WANTED
Golden State Concepts is looking for an energetic, motivated individual with a great work ethic to join our customer service team. As an outsourced marketing company we are working with a variety of Fortune 500 clients, and need someone to professionally represent these clients.
We have recognized that some of most successful employees come from competitive sports backgrounds. From professional football players to woman’s softball team members, our fast paced work environment has ensured that these team members thrive in this fast paced industry.
Most importantly, these employees are the first people we look to give more responsibility to. They have proven that their time as a team member on the playing field gives them a huge advantage when it comes to leading teams off the field.Roles and
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Suggesting information about other products and services
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
Our minimum requirements for the role are:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- College degree preferred although not essential for the correct candidate
- Minimum 1-2 year customer service work experience
- Ability to grow within a goal oriented, heavily measured environment
- At least 18 years old
- Full time availability
So if you have been nodding your head “yes” whilst reading this ad, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
Our team is a hard working, fun-loving bunch of people from all over the world. We are the type of people to give every task at hand our all and come away with great results. We recognize that all work and no play is no way to live, so we love to let our hair down and reward ourselves for all the great work we do. We are conveniently located right next to the BART station to make for an easy commute!
So if you are the go-getter we are looking for, apply today!
MGA Healthcare seeks experienced Admitting Representatives for full-time opportunities available in Emeryville, CA. You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefits available after only 30 days of full-time employment
- Long-term employment with opportunity for advancement
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper authorizations and billing procedures
Admitting Representative Job
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- EMR experience (EPIC preferred)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply:
- Click Apply Now to submit an application for immediate review!
From travel nursing and allied health to executive-level positions, our extensive national network of hospitals and clinics enables us to provide ongoing opportunities to meet your needs. And our personalized approach means you will always receive the respect and attention you deserve.
MacPherson's is the largest distributor of art materials in the nation with revenue that exceeds $150 million annually. The Company continues to experience incremental growth year over year within our business segment. A 100% employee owned company, MacPherson's has 180+ employee-owners and distributes 48,000 sku's of art materials from our distribution centers located in Reno and Atlanta. We maintain our competitive advantage by providing our broad range of customers with high fill rates, quick turnaround times and huge breadth of product.
MacPherson’s has built an internal creative team to help build and develop our Exclusive and domestic brands. We’re looking for a Copywriter to work with us as we evolve our brand voice and our on-going communications strategies.
Specifically, we’re looking for a great writer who has experience working in e-commerce. We’re also looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about their work.
Development of clear and concise copy for product descriptions, editorial copy, print advertising, internal and external digital/social communications and other messaging for the company. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment.
Communicate art materials topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
Create original, breakthrough work.
4+ years of agency/in-house experience writing copy for global brands.
A link to an online portfolio showcasing relevant work (Include link on your resume).
Must be able to positively take direction and feedback and apply (and extrapolate) appropriately.
Experience translating niche specific language into copy that is understood by a wide audience.
Experience writing consumer product marketing.
Organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time.
Experience with art supplies, art techniques and history is a plus.
Generous benefits package includes 401(k) and participation in the Employee Stock Ownership programs (ESOP).
MacPherson’s is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
MacPherson’s began as a family wholesale business based in Northern California selling shoe findings supplies to cobblers and shoe repair shops. In the eighties, the company made a strategic shift to art materials which we expanded nationally in the 90’s and early 2000’s. Today, we are the largest Employee Owned supplier of creative products in North America. Our success has always been rooted in a deep understanding of our customer’s business which we translate into solutions that make ordering and managing retail art supplies fast, efficient and reliable.
From national art & craft store chains to small independent art retailers, we leverage our distribution strength & resources to bring as much value to them as possible. We have a working knowledge of market conditions, key trends and customer buying habits. Our goal is to bring forward products, services that enable our customers to compete successfully in the marketplace today.
We are passionate about fostering the creative lifestyle and enabling the artist’s of the future. One of our organizational strategies is to increase exposure to our exclusive lifestyle brands through social media, core influencers and by tapping into the DYI/Maker movement.
Our greatest strength, however, is our people; the employee owners of MacPherson’s. Our culture is built on principles such as “People First, Taking Initiative & Delivering Results.” Because of our people first focus, we believe we can accomplish anything and have a proven track record for top line growth, bottom line growth and ever increasing share value for the Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
At MacPherson’s, we believe in open feedback, transparency, and collaboration as well as being personally accountable to achieving amazing results. We are looking for a candidate who wants to join our dynamic team, leverage their talents, passion and abilities to help us bring more creativity to the world.
Housekeepers Wanted - Get Paid Weekly
Join Fairy as a Housekeeper
- Regular customers
- Low travel times between appointments
- Flexible Hours
- Live support team when you need it
- 100% tips go to you
- Make up to $18/hour or $800/week
- Weekly pay
What do I need to get started?
- Work in San Francisco
- Smart Phone
- Government ID
What is Fairy?
Fairy is a platform that provides a daily hotel-style cleaning service for residential homes throughout your city. Fairy Partners are able to manage their daily appointments through our platform.
We provide a seamless experience for housekeepers to be matched with customers on our platform along with an easy to use app for managing cleaning appointments. Customers sign up for Fairy online and pay a monthly subscription fee. Fairy pays out housekeepers weekly for completed appointments.
Security Officers needed!
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider, has Security Officer openings in your area!
Currently, we’re expanding our team in (Emeryville,Ca), in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally deescalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- Desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What we offer:
- Award winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS℠
- Recognize high performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations
Requirements to address prior to applying:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- Be able to work overtime and on various shifts as needed; including weekends and holidays. Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or disabilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If you’re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We’re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!