Encino Job Description Sample
PT & FT Massage Therapist
As a massage therapist atthis Massage Envy franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on members/guests individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Retail Sales Associate
is based on experience at an hourly wage. We offer health insurance
and paid vacation. Candidates must submit a resume and references
if applicable. Bilingual in Spanish a plus. Qualified candidates will be
contacted. Telephone calls and walk-ins not accepted.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Charge Bookkeeper / Accountant / CPA
Encino CPA Office looking for FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER / ACCOUNTANT / CPA
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN AN ACCOUNTING OFFICE
Income Tax Returns: Personal, Corporate, Partnership
Financial Statements: Monthly, Quarterly, and Year End
B.A. in Accounting or equivalent
Excellent computer skills: Quick Books, CFS, Lacerte and MS Office
Must be able to interact with clients, and to comply with deadlines in a busy office.
Experienced Tax Attorney
We are currently looking for an experienced Attorney to join our team. We are a Mid-sized firm in a fast-paced and VERY busy. We are tight-knit and all employees really take pride in their work. We truly need someone who wants to be a part of a family and is looking for something long-term. THIS IS HIGH CASE VOLUME, with QUICK CLOSEOUTS. HEAVY phone negotiations.
We have flexible hours and are closed for weekends and all major holidays!
- Communicate with Case Managers/Assistants
- Prioritize and manage a large volume of cases.
- Review financial documents to determine the best resolution for clients.
- Communicate with the IRS/State Agencies via Phone, Fax and email.
- Release Levies on bank accounts and wages.
- Negotiate resolutions to tax debts such as: Installment Agreements, Partial Pay, Offer in Compromise etc.
- Finalize Resolutions and close out cases daily.
- Bar in good Standing
- Experience In High Case Volume and Tax Defense
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to Multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Analytical Skills
Benefits and Perks:
- All work completed in-house (no travel)
- Closed Weekends and major holidays
- Medical and Dental available after 90-Days
- Paid Vacation upon anniversary
- Parking provided
- Flexible hours. Open from 6AM - 6PM Mon - Fri
- 90-Day Review / 1-year Review
Enrolled Agent, E.A. , Tax Defense, Tax Resolution, OIC , CNC , LLM Taxation
We are a mid-sized tax consulting firm that is tight-knit and all employees really take pride in their work. We are seeking someone who wants to be a part of a family and grow with us. We are fun, engaging and full of opportunity for career growth.
What We Do...
Preparing tax returns is complicated. Managing an audit is intimidating. Bookkeeping is it's own language. And piecing together your financial footprint is daunting. Edge Financial offers a better, simpler way to take charge of your financial obligations with a powerful team of tax professionals and advisors at your side.
We help individuals and businesses who owe the IRS and stat Taxing Authorities. We help these people get out from under their debt and get the fresh start they deserve.
Farmers Insurance Acquisition Opportunity
What is the Acquisition Program?
The Acquisition Agency Program is designed to give seasoned, well-capitalized professionals a turn-key system to quickly purchase a Farmers Exclusive Agency. By participating in the Acquisition Agency Program, Agency owners will be in a prime position to jump start their agency and achieve aggressive growth in the early years of operation via an existing book of business and a generous bonus program.
The Bonus program is paid out quarterly and starts at 27% of the written premium.
Our unique program is backed locally, with the complete support of the district office. We provide all the training you will need to successfully run a Farmers insurance agency.
Farmers Agents have access to over 60 products & services, from traditional products like auto and homeowners insurance to business, life insurance, and financial services. They receive extensive training developed by the award-winning University of Farmers, and a proven technology platform to help them build a strong, stable book of business.
Whats in it for me?
Economic interest in your business
Aggressive bonus structure during the first three years
Special loan and financing options
- Agents receive Farmers award-winning training and support
Unique compensation and bonus packages
- Access to more than 60 products and services through more than five different companies.
Quarterly Bonus Programs
Yearly Achievement Club Trips
- Position Requirements
Favorable Background Results
Favorable Credit History
Intermediate to advance computer skills
Exceptional telecommunication skills
About District 56
Farmers Insurance District 56 was founded in 1967, over 49 years ago. What makes our office different from the rest is the support we provide for our new agents. Unlike other offices, we have a hands on approach and work very closely to ensure you become successful. Another unique thing our office provides is free office space and training.
New Showroom in Encino, CA www.Wynstanusa.com
- Specialising in custom made blinds, doors, shutters, security doors;
- 20+ hours per week;
- Thurs-Fri.10:00am-6PM & Saturday - 10am-3pm;
- Full Training provided;
- New modern showroom;
- Salary negotiable based on experience and skills;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Applicants with stable call center / showroom / sales experience are highly regarded;
- Successful Australian company with 49 years of solid growth - family owned and family orientated;
- Onsite parking.
Wynstan USA Inc. is seeking part-time Showroom Consultants for our new showroom in Encino.
Job Task and
Ensure all calls are effectively tracked and recorded in our internal systems;
Collaborate with showrooms, sales consultants, installers and the factory to deliver to customer on time;
Deal directly with customers either in person at the showroom, by telephone, email or correspondence;
Respond promptly to customer inquires;
Present products in showroom to help customer with their discussions;
Provide customers with product and service information and advice;
Direct requests and any issues to the designated resources;
Log calls from customer where necessary;
canvassing when applicable:
Follow up on customers satisfaction;
Hands on approach, with a can do attitude.
Retail / call center / showroom / sales / customer service experience;
Stable employment history;
Good communication skills – verbal and written;
Competent listening and empathy skills;
Competent computer skills;
Adaptability and able to handle various tasks;
Problem analysis and problem solving;
Attention to detail;
Reliable and punctual;
Customer Service orientation and a genuine interest in people;
A good sense of humor and a team player.
With one of the finest services and products for sale, Wynstan has been committed to providing a genuine service since 1968 in Australia. Wynstan USA Inc has entered the USA market with 3 showrooms now renovated in 3 Los Angeles locations commencing in mid-July 2017. Wynstan is an Australian owned family business with over 300 employees and 26 showrooms in Australia.
Wynstan strives to provide the most innovative and design driven products manufactured to the highest standard for the purpose of securing and improving the family home. Our product range can be viewed at www.wynstanusa.com
We would like to hear from you with details of your experience in customer service. Salary is negotiable based on proven experience.
Our family owned company in Australia has 330 employees, 29 showrooms and has been the market leader in the blinds, shutters, windows and security doors sector in Australia for more than 49 years. With associations with government and crime fighting organisations in Australia, Wynstan USA will be forging similar relationships in the USA. We understand, and highly value, that customer and employee satisfaction are essential to the successful achievement of all stakeholders expectations.
CNA Certified Nurse Assistants Needed!
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Becoming a caregiver is more of a calling than a career. It takes someone special to care for individuals who have reached their sunset years. We are looking for compassionate, caring people who are ready to step in and provide personal care to individuals who would like to remain in their homes for as long as humanly possible. Our clients expect honest, experienced and quality service.
Pay- $13.00 to $16.00 per hour depending on experience
Cases available in Sherman Oaks, Encino, & Van Nuys area
We support those that are a part of our team, offering competitive pay and benefits as well as a variety of shifts.
401K for qualifying full time employees
Full time employees are eligible for health insurance
An opportunity for advancement
Referral bonus opportunities
Live scan reimbursements
Paid sick days
Initial and continuous training
What we are looking for in a Caregiver
Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Excellent communication skills.
Proficiency in verbal and written English
Ability to work assigned schedules
Motivated to work and grow with a senior population
Good work ethics
A friendly positive personality
Requirements to apply
At least 2 years verifiable experience as a caregiver
Valid identification and work authorization
High school diploma
Requirements for the position
Submit for live scan background clearance and TB test
Successfully complete agency training program
Register as a home care aide with the state
How to apply
You can apply for this position through zip recruiter or online https://momshc.clearcareonline.com/apply/
Feel free to find more info about our agency at our website momshomecare.com
Jr Staff Accountant
As a Jr Staff Account, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing Journal Entries
- Assisting with audits
- reconciling and balancing general ledger accounts
- Researching and correcting account discrepancies
- Assist with Accounts Payable
- Assist with Accounts Receivable
- Must have excellent Excel skills, pivot tables and v look up
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2 years experience in an Accounting role
- Good analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ready to learn!!
Per Diem and Travel nursing opportunities available immediately through Coast Medical Service at prominent hospitals throughout Southern California!
Enjoy the advantages of working with Coast:
- Rates range from $540 - $750 per 12 hour shift
- Ability to start quickly...pick up your first shift as early as next week!
- Weekly payroll and ability to collect payments daily via check or direct deposit
- Flexible schedule - freedom to work where you want, when you want
- Abundant opportunities across all units and SoCal geographies
- Work with an experienced company that cares about you. Coast focuses on delivering for our nurses
Assignments available for all RN specialties, including:
- DOU (Definitive Operation Unit)
- ER (Emergency Room Department)
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit)L
- L&D (Labor and Delivery)
- MedSurge (Medical Surgical)
- NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)
- PP (Post Partum)
- Tele (Telemetry)
- And More!
Assignments available throughout SoCal locations, including:
- Los Angeles
- San Fernando Valley
- San Gabriel Valley
- Inland Empire
- Orange County
- San Diego
Must have a valid California RN license and 1 year of previous experience in a hospital setting.
Coast Medical Service is a Joint Commission certified per diem and travel nurse registry with more than 38 years experience. Learn more: http://coastmedicalservice.com/
Since 1979, Coast Medical Service has worked hard to provide a professionally and financially rewarding experience in a personally fulfilling work environment. We are fanatical about improving the quality of healthcare and focus on finding working environments that meet the needs of our nurses, clients and administrative team. As a result, Coast has grown 17x in the last 6 years and was included on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America.
Assistant Property Manager
Lowe has a great opportunity for an experience Assistant Property Manager to join our team! Assist in the direction and management of the day-to-day operations, physical condition, financial performance and administration of the property in accordance with established owner requirements and company objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Cultivate and maintain relationships with building tenants via visits, calls, emails, etc. to ensure and continually improve tenant satisfaction
- Be front facing and provide customer service consistent with Lowe’s Hospitality at Work program in order to accommodate tenant’s needs.
Manage all aspects of contracted services, including bid process, contract negotiation and subsequent provision of services in accordance with Annual Budget and Business Plan
Conduct weekly cleaning inspections with janitorial area manager
Walk property daily; address any deficiencies with vendors
Review 360Facility Tenant Service Request work tickets with Engineering weekly to ensure timely and appropriate responses
Review all monthly accruals/reclasses
Manage tenant move-ins and move-outs
Monitor critical dates; prepare and issue all necessary documentation
Conduct pre- and post-move walkthroughs; ensure return of space in accordance with Lease requirements
Ensure building directories/contact lists and rent roll are appropriately updated
Prepare and review operating expense budgets; review portions prepared by Engineering and PA (if applicable); perform Kardin entry
Assist in preparation of annual business plan
Prepare all R&M agreements; schedule and oversee projects in conjunction with Engineering staff
Act as member of Management “On Call” (in rotation with other APM/PM staff) for portfolio
Be thoroughly knowledgeable of Lowe Enterprises policies, procedures and programs that may affect day-to-day operations and assist in the communication of these issues to on-site staff to ensure quality standards are achieved.
Perform daily inspections of building operations (or as otherwise needed), identifying areas requiring attention, following up on maintenance issues to ensure satisfactory function and appearance of the property.
Review and monitor service requests to ensure prompt and accurate handling of work. Review daily log book to ensure cleaning, security and engineering performance is in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Assist in the bidding and contracting for vendor services.
Assist with supervision of the building staff, coordinate and review the performance of contractors and vendors and provide evaluations and reports. Administer service and supply contracts to ensure full compliance and cost control as well as accurate and timely invoicing.
Maintain Life Safety Manual, tenant handbook and coordinate and schedule evacuation procedures.
Update tenant information, track financial variances to budget, follow-up on delinquent accounts receivable and audit invoices to ensure accurate billing of tenants.
Establish and maintain tenant relations through implementation of the customer service program and personal contact with tenants, including but not limited to, resolving issues in a customer service oriented manner and overseeing activities designed to promote tenant satisfaction.
Purchase supplies, materials and equipment for use on the property.
Review vendor invoices and monitor payment of same. Monitor work order charges and generate monthly billings. Assist with annual reconciliation and escalation of tenant charges. Monitor tenant security deposits.
Monitor access control system operation and maintain records.
Respond via telephone or in person to after-hours emergencies.
Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly operating reports.
Assist in the preparation of the annual Business Plan and Budget.
Maintain and update the property site rules, building standards manual, stacking plans and rent roll.
Maintain an open dialogue with supervisor, advising of relevant information pertaining to the operation of the property.
Monitor receivables and cash receipts; prepare cash analysis reports.
Prepare lease abstracts for each assigned property.
Assist with the management of tenant improvement and capital projects.
Conduct property inspections as directed.
Coordinate tenant move-ins.
Assist with annual operating expense reconciliation.
Coordinate tenant events.
Answer phones and distribute mail.
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Yardi, Kardin Budgeting
Excellent verbal and written communication
Able to accomplish directives with minimal supervision and follow-up
Clear understanding of financial/accounting principles
Extremely detail- and deadline-oriented
Flexible and friendly personality
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university with two to three years industry experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret lease and contract documents, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from tenants, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Other Skills and Abilities: The incumbent must be service oriented, have good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Lowe Enterprises Real Estate Group oversees Lowe's commercial and residential acquisition, development and management activities. The Real Estate Group offers these services to leading domestic and foreign financial institutions, corporate and private owners and government agencies. We offer a full range of services including investment, development, construction management, marketing leasing, asset and property management.
Apply directly on our Career Page:
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!