End Finder Forming Department Job Description Sample
Set-Up/Operator End Forming Machine - 2Nd And 3Rd Shift
Health Care Finder
Role: Healthcare Finder *Assignment:
Humana Government Business- Clinical Guidance *Location:
San Antonio, TX - Office Based We’re looking for associates who are dedicated to service and believe in following the Golden Rule of treating others the way you want to be treated. Humana was founded on this premise, and this value is reflected in our expectations for providing perfect service to our consumers, providers, employers, agents and others we work with. At Humana, Perfect Service® means getting the basics done right, delivering value and quality, and providing everyone with personalized attention and guidance. We want to engage with our members through every step of their journey to lifelong well-being. This includes meaningful direct consumer interaction and developing positive relationships with healthcare providers. Humana associates provide Perfect Service every day to our members, employers, providers, and colleagues. We’re looking for people who improve their own well-being by looking out for the best interests of others. Assignment Capsule The Clinical Guidance Healthcare Finder for Humana Government Business will assist in ensuring TRICARE beneficiaries receive the highest quality specialty health care through management of the referral/authorization process. Meet TRICARE guidelines of complexity requests of authorizations, 90% within one working day of receipt, on all required information. Identify and direct beneficiaries to the most appropriate, cost-effective medical care, according to HMHS standards of excellence. Our Department of Defense Contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position.
Triages all incoming referrals/authorizations in order of priority for processing. Enters information into MSR computer and other required/applicable systems.
Coordinates authorizations with PCCs and/or Case Managers according to established HMHS contract standards and guidelines to include timely data entry.
Under direct supervision of RN, directs beneficiaries to high quality, cost effective network providers, monitors outstanding pended authorization referrals for timely completion, verifies DEERS eligibility and Prime enrollment as needed prior to preauthorization or referral.
Communicates effectively with all disciplines of the medical and beneficiary community Role Essentials
High school diploma or GED. * S uccessfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing) * 3 years’ experience in public contact position.
Ability to handle of calls and customer contacts in a polite and professional manner.
Above average written and verbal skills including organizational abilities.
Computer experience including data entry.
Strong attention to detail Role Desirables
UM/Coding experience and/or medical terminology.
Military health care service experience or working knowledge of TRICARE entitlement program.
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree.
Two years prior healthcare/insurance experience Additional Information At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Title:Health Care Finder
Requisition ID:187395 Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships. Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.
Spin Form Technician - Metal Forming
• As a metal spinner you’ll be a hands on, practical engineer fanatical about getting it right first time and
• pursuing continuous improvement. You’ll work closely with Design Engineering on new product
• development and IR & D activities. You’ll show or have the potential to show leadership in spin forming
• and help drive execution and continuous improvement. Looking for experienced fabrication experts
• focused on quality, teamwork and drive to improve the product.
• A demonstrated ability to perform manual Power spinning and/or computer numerical control
• CNC lathes is required.
• High school diploma, GED or Degree.
• The candidate should have at least three (3) years of relevant spin forming experience.
• Experience with Aerospace materials and hot spinning an advantage.
• Experience in operating Leifeld or MJC spinning machines an advantage.
• Experience with SpinCAD or similar software also an advantage.
• This individual will be open to leading our development in the use of the latest CNC spin form
• Spin forming of domes, cones and other metallic forms.
• Learn, as required, and perform Power spinning and CNC metal spin forming.
• Learn, as required, and perform CNC programming for the CNC spin machine.
• Work directly with production team to deliver on-time product while meeting labor, cost, and
• quality targets.
• Identify and eliminate process waste, streamline production process and enable continuous
• Assembly and verification of spin tool set-ups.
• Check parts for planning and drawing verification.
• Spin Form Technician- Metal Forming- Continued
• This is a hands-on position that requires one to be on their feet for the majority of the shift.
• The work will involve the use of high temperatures and work in close proximity to hot parts.
• Work will involve the safe handling of large and heavy parts.
• This job requires working directly with hardware and will have to be comfortable stooping,
• bending, and standing.
• Must be willing to work long hours and weekends as necessary.
• Ability to use measuring devices and templates to check dimensions and profiles as required.
• Ability to accurately follow planning, read blueprints and manufacturing instructions.
• We are a small company and require flexibility to help in other parts of the business.
• Open to training others in spin forming and CNC programming.
• You will have a high level of integrity, respect others and understand the need of complete confidentiality
• with respect to our company proprietary information and that of our customers and suppliers.
• Job Location:
• Long Beach, CA, USA
• To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen,
• lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible
• to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. KEC is an Equal Opportunity
• Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be
• influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status,
• disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or
• any other legally protected status.
Cold Forming Header Set-Up/Operator
Easy commute from Lebanon, Zionsville, Whitestown, Brownsburg, Avon, NW Indianapolis, Lafayette, Frankfort, Westfield, Noblesville, Indiana.
Job Title: Cold Forming Header Setup/Operator
Reports To: Operations Manager
This position is responsible for conducting Cold Forming Heading equipment setups and operations (including troubleshooting) to product quality steel, aluminum and copper specialty parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Decides, develops, and plans sequence of operations to produce parts in accordance with part drawings.
· Plans and performs setups on Cold Forming Heading equipment (1 Die – 2 Blow headers or similar Heading equipment and operations in accordance with drawing requirements.
· Completes work in accordance with the Stalcop LLC, NPD process for process/heading development and process documentation.
· Responsible for operating equipment to product quality parts according to print specifications.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent.
· Formal Vendor training and/or certification in Set-Up/Operations for Cold Form Heading Equipment.
· Proven knowledge of Cold Forming Heading Equipment and tooling including 1 Die – 2 Blow Headers or comparable Cold Forming Heading equipment.
· Knowledge of Setting-Up and Operating Headers to produce parts to tight tolerances.
· Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of people from the manufacturing floor to department managers, engineers, and customers/suppliers.
· Ability to utilize and maintain computer based systems to track, log and completely document systems, procedures and activities.
· Ability to read and understand mechanical component blueprints.
· Ability to use measuring gauges (i.e. Micrometers, Calibers, etc.) to complete required quality part checks.
· Proven ability to complete Header equipment setups according to part prints.
· Proven mechanical skills and abilities
· Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· 2-5 years experience in Cold Forming Heading equipment setups, troubleshooting, and operationing of 1 Die – 2 Blow Headers or similar Heading equipment.
· Proven experience in reading Blue Prints; specifically tooling and part prints.
· Proven experience in using a wide variety of quality measuring instruments.
· Demonstrated positive written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated willingness to work overtime as required.
Multi-Slide Forming Operator
To load, operate and adjust multi-slide stamping machines and auxiliary equipment to maintain required quality and quantity of production.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Set up and operation multi-slide forming machines and auxiliary equipment (uncoiler, leveler, feeder, scrap take up wheel).
* Demonstrates mechanical abilities.
* Blue print reading and knowledge of metrics.
* Basic level trouble shooting (tolerances / tooling / material / speeds / etc.)
* Previous experience with Zub and Bihler brand machines is a big plus.
* Knowledge of metric system.
* Set up and operate slide forming production machine.
* Basic level trouble shooting (tolerances/ tooling / material /speeds/ etc.)
* Read, interpret blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
* Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately and efficiently.
* Performs tooling maintenance.
* Clears machine jams, makes adjustments as needed.
* Perform quality checks and procedures.
* Monitors and updates status of work orders.
* Clean and maintain machinery, tools, and work area as scheduled or as needed.
* Maintain necessary records as required by SOPs and work instructions.
* Remove and install dies and tools.
* Basic machine maintenance.
* Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately and efficiently.
* Communicate and cooperate with fellow employees and shift supervisors to maintain quality, operational efficiency and safety.
* A leading supplier of plastics and metal fastening products and technology.
* Products include: Plastic and metal fasteners for automotive market. This includes trim fasteners, fuel supply springs, fuel cut valves, fuel pump brackets and interior auto trim parts.
* Processes include: Plastic injection molding, metal stamping, wire bending and assembly.
* Equipment include: 120+ injection molding presses
* Materials include: PP, PE, Acetal, Nylon, ABS and PVC.
Cold Forming Group Leader
Group Leader, Cold Forming
We are in search of a hands-on supervisor that will work side by side with others providing servant leadership. The position has 6-10 direct reports and is responsible machine work cell in cold forming (heavy forging) department.
- 2 or more years of supervisory/team lead experience
- 2-5 years experience in cold forming, heavy forging or similar, preferably in the automotive industry
- Ability to teach and develop talent where its most needed
- Demonstrate ability to set up/operate and repair machinery; progressive dies
- Knowledge of quality processes and the metric system
MS Office, SAP or similar and the ability to interpret route plans
- Promote a safe work environment and safe employee work habits.
- Organize and assign work within the work cell
Promote a safe work environment and safe employee work habits.
Organize and assign work within the work cell balancing the workload to the best advantages for machine output with quality.
Conduct daily meetings and encouraging employees to find best solutions.
Support continuous improvement by encouraging suggestions, challenge existing processes and implement solutions that enhance the overall effectiveness of the group.
Communicate with colleagues regarding maintenance operations, payroll time keeping, company policies and practices, performance improvement plans, etc.
Conduct interviews for the selection and hiring of new machine operators.
Help employees succeed through performance management (MbO) process.
Provide coaching and performance communication to support development with the use of training plans, individual development and OJT activities.
Maintain and utilize production records to ensure necessary shift to shift communication.
Take notice of process related problems and support employees in taking action for best solution for service demand.
MUST be able to travel abroad (CH) for training and development
Department Manager - Finish End
Manage the manufacturing departments to ensure the compliance of company rules and regulations, safety procedures, quality procedures, and production standards. The Finish End Department Manager must always strive to motivate employees through effective leadership. Position
Coordinate production efforts of Distressing and Finishing lines.
Responsible for directing the activities of the shift supervisors.
Work closely with the scheduling department to schedule the department production.
Oversee the effective flow of materials throughout the plant.
Troubleshoot process related problems as needed.
Conduct meetings with Supervisors daily or as needed.
Responsible for communicating and executing special instructions given by the Plant Manager.
Participate in production meetings to cover safety concerns, HR issues, quality issues, scheduling issues, Six Sigma projects, and any maintenance related issues and work orders within the departments.
Work with Supervisors to maintain procedure consistency.
Assist Supervisors with monitoring performance and develop corrective action plans if improvement is required.
Insure daily and weekly reporting accuracy on production, safety, efficiency, and quality to Plant Manager.
Check accuracy of the data on the shop floor system, production logs, and control charts.
Control processing costs. Required Competencies:
Demonstrate Compelling Communication
Make Effective Decisions
Demonstrate Customer Orientation
- Coach and Develop Others Position
Bachelors Degree and 2 years of manufacturing management experience OR High School Diploma/GED and 5 years manufacturing management experience. Work Shift 8 hour, day shift Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled. Shaw Industries is more than a flooring company - we are 20,000 people united in our vision of creating a better future for our customers, for our people, for our community and for our company. Our ability to supply products and services to residential and commercial markets worldwide depends on a constant look ahead. Through leadership and skills training, opportunities across multiple career paths, and a collaborative team environment, we are preparing our associates for the opportunities and challenges of tomorrow. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, Shaw Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with $5 billion in sales and representation throughout the US as well as in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, India, Mexico, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. If you need any additional assistance or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Front End Assistant Department Manager PM
Job Summary Job Title: Front End Assistant Manager
- PM Status: Hourly Reports To: Front End Manager Responsible for assisting the Front End Manager in leading the total front end operations, specifically during the afternoon and evening hours. Job Description ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintain Festival Foods culture within the store
Reinforces customer service and performance expectation to ensure execution of a great experience for associates and guests on a daily basis
Responsible for assisting in developing associates
Supervise all associates within the Front End Department
Facilitates Bagger Training
Assists in managing department productivity and labor daily to meet the need of the business while achieving target goals
Ensure that all loss prevention policies and procedures are in effect at all times
Responsible for maintaining all safety programs to ensure a safe work environment
Perform other duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Education or equivalent combination of education and experience + 1 year Grocery experience preferred with 6 months in a Customer Service Representative or equivalent leadership position
Knowledge of customer service operations and must be able to make timely and effective decisions
Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with guests and all associates
Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills and the ability to lead a diverse team in a fast paced environment
Strong teamwork skills with the desire and ability to educate and train others
Thorough understanding of all safety requirements and company safety policies
Must possess the ability to apply on-the-job safety training to recognize and react to possible safety hazards on store premises
Must be available to work 3-4 evenings each week (typically 12pm-8pm) PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands and work environment described below is representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The employee must possess the ability to stand in place for long periods of time; walk in the store; bend, stoop and kneel regularly.
This position requires the employee have the ability to have full range of upper body motion in order to occasionally lift product. Requires the ability to perform repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time.
Working conditions consist primarily of a temperature-controlled environment. The ability to work outside assisting guests, monitoring associates and conditions for short periods of time is necessary. WORK SCHEDULE The Front End Assistant Manager
- PM is an hourly position. Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service, state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission! Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take actions that will "Bring the Customer Back". We are proud to be a family and employee-owned company. Requisition ID2017-4495 Category (Portal Searching)Store Leadership Location : NameFond du Lac
Account Manager: Forming &Amp; Shoring Specialist
Work in conjunction with generalist field sales reps, forming and shoring engineers and another sales specialist to manage and grow the forming and shoring business in respective region.
Book of business will consist of existing business accounts as well as new accounts personally established. Position will provide an opportunity to assume responsibility for key accounts and complex projects.
Meet or exceed revenue target for assigned territory.
Drive entire sales cycle from identifying need, qualifying opportunity, determining scope, proposing solution, bidding projects and closing the deal.
Service customers by reviewing plans for new construction projects as well as for scoping project for material estimations and equipment needs.
Serve as regional forming and shoring expert in helping reps and customers delivery best solutions. Conduct specialized training, stay abreast of industry trends, participate in trade shows, etc.
- Position reports directly to Regional Vice President, Greater Metropolitan Area
+ 3-5+ years formwork and shoring experience and solid understanding of building plans and drawings..
B2B sales experience in construction industry highly preferred.
Strong goal orientation, customer service mindset and teamwork synergy are musts.
Must have personal vehicle as frequent on site customers visits and travel between jobs sites is required (allowance and gas card provided).
HS Diploma required. Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field is preferred.
AutoCAD experience helpful. Compensation and Benefits:
Base salary + monthly commission
car allowance/gas card + iPod + cell phone
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance; company-paid life and disability insurance.
Generously matched 401K plan, paid time off, holidays and logo clothing attire
Brake Press / Forming Press Operator
Brake Press / Forming Press Operator needed in Rochester Hills
- Must have experience operating Brake / Forming Presses
- Prototype experience preferred
- 1st shift
- Must pass drug screening and felony background check
- 4 10's Monday - Thursday THREE DAY WEEKENDS!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!