End Finder Twisting Department Job Description Sample
Health Care Finder
Role: Healthcare Finder *Assignment:
Humana Government Business- Clinical Guidance *Location:
San Antonio, TX - Office Based We’re looking for associates who are dedicated to service and believe in following the Golden Rule of treating others the way you want to be treated. Humana was founded on this premise, and this value is reflected in our expectations for providing perfect service to our consumers, providers, employers, agents and others we work with. At Humana, Perfect Service® means getting the basics done right, delivering value and quality, and providing everyone with personalized attention and guidance. We want to engage with our members through every step of their journey to lifelong well-being. This includes meaningful direct consumer interaction and developing positive relationships with healthcare providers. Humana associates provide Perfect Service every day to our members, employers, providers, and colleagues. We’re looking for people who improve their own well-being by looking out for the best interests of others. Assignment Capsule The Clinical Guidance Healthcare Finder for Humana Government Business will assist in ensuring TRICARE beneficiaries receive the highest quality specialty health care through management of the referral/authorization process. Meet TRICARE guidelines of complexity requests of authorizations, 90% within one working day of receipt, on all required information. Identify and direct beneficiaries to the most appropriate, cost-effective medical care, according to HMHS standards of excellence. Our Department of Defense Contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position.
Triages all incoming referrals/authorizations in order of priority for processing. Enters information into MSR computer and other required/applicable systems.
Coordinates authorizations with PCCs and/or Case Managers according to established HMHS contract standards and guidelines to include timely data entry.
Under direct supervision of RN, directs beneficiaries to high quality, cost effective network providers, monitors outstanding pended authorization referrals for timely completion, verifies DEERS eligibility and Prime enrollment as needed prior to preauthorization or referral.
Communicates effectively with all disciplines of the medical and beneficiary community Role Essentials
High school diploma or GED. * S uccessfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing) * 3 years’ experience in public contact position.
Ability to handle of calls and customer contacts in a polite and professional manner.
Above average written and verbal skills including organizational abilities.
Computer experience including data entry.
Strong attention to detail Role Desirables
UM/Coding experience and/or medical terminology.
Military health care service experience or working knowledge of TRICARE entitlement program.
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree.
Two years prior healthcare/insurance experience Additional Information At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Title:Health Care Finder
Requisition ID:187395 Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships. Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.
Department Manager - Finish End
Manage the manufacturing departments to ensure the compliance of company rules and regulations, safety procedures, quality procedures, and production standards. The Finish End Department Manager must always strive to motivate employees through effective leadership. Position
Coordinate production efforts of Distressing and Finishing lines.
Responsible for directing the activities of the shift supervisors.
Work closely with the scheduling department to schedule the department production.
Oversee the effective flow of materials throughout the plant.
Troubleshoot process related problems as needed.
Conduct meetings with Supervisors daily or as needed.
Responsible for communicating and executing special instructions given by the Plant Manager.
Participate in production meetings to cover safety concerns, HR issues, quality issues, scheduling issues, Six Sigma projects, and any maintenance related issues and work orders within the departments.
Work with Supervisors to maintain procedure consistency.
Assist Supervisors with monitoring performance and develop corrective action plans if improvement is required.
Insure daily and weekly reporting accuracy on production, safety, efficiency, and quality to Plant Manager.
Check accuracy of the data on the shop floor system, production logs, and control charts.
Control processing costs. Required Competencies:
Demonstrate Compelling Communication
Make Effective Decisions
Demonstrate Customer Orientation
- Coach and Develop Others Position
Bachelors Degree and 2 years of manufacturing management experience OR High School Diploma/GED and 5 years manufacturing management experience. Work Shift 8 hour, day shift Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled. Shaw Industries is more than a flooring company - we are 20,000 people united in our vision of creating a better future for our customers, for our people, for our community and for our company. Our ability to supply products and services to residential and commercial markets worldwide depends on a constant look ahead. Through leadership and skills training, opportunities across multiple career paths, and a collaborative team environment, we are preparing our associates for the opportunities and challenges of tomorrow. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, Shaw Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with $5 billion in sales and representation throughout the US as well as in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, India, Mexico, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. If you need any additional assistance or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Front End Assistant Department Manager PM
Job Summary Job Title: Front End Assistant Manager
- PM Status: Hourly Reports To: Front End Manager Responsible for assisting the Front End Manager in leading the total front end operations, specifically during the afternoon and evening hours. Job Description ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintain Festival Foods culture within the store
Reinforces customer service and performance expectation to ensure execution of a great experience for associates and guests on a daily basis
Responsible for assisting in developing associates
Supervise all associates within the Front End Department
Facilitates Bagger Training
Assists in managing department productivity and labor daily to meet the need of the business while achieving target goals
Ensure that all loss prevention policies and procedures are in effect at all times
Responsible for maintaining all safety programs to ensure a safe work environment
Perform other duties as assigned QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Education or equivalent combination of education and experience + 1 year Grocery experience preferred with 6 months in a Customer Service Representative or equivalent leadership position
Knowledge of customer service operations and must be able to make timely and effective decisions
Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with guests and all associates
Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills and the ability to lead a diverse team in a fast paced environment
Strong teamwork skills with the desire and ability to educate and train others
Thorough understanding of all safety requirements and company safety policies
Must possess the ability to apply on-the-job safety training to recognize and react to possible safety hazards on store premises
Must be available to work 3-4 evenings each week (typically 12pm-8pm) PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands and work environment described below is representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The employee must possess the ability to stand in place for long periods of time; walk in the store; bend, stoop and kneel regularly.
This position requires the employee have the ability to have full range of upper body motion in order to occasionally lift product. Requires the ability to perform repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time.
Working conditions consist primarily of a temperature-controlled environment. The ability to work outside assisting guests, monitoring associates and conditions for short periods of time is necessary. WORK SCHEDULE The Front End Assistant Manager
- PM is an hourly position. Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service, state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries, we're on a mission! Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take actions that will "Bring the Customer Back". We are proud to be a family and employee-owned company. Requisition ID2017-4495 Category (Portal Searching)Store Leadership Location : NameFond du Lac
Assistant Front End Department Manager - Store #066
Assistant Front End Managers are responsible for ensuring outstanding customer service on the Front End, ensuring that the overall appearance of the department meets company standards and guidelines, changing and updating shelf tags, handling audits for departments as needed, and protecting company assets. Assistant Front End Managers assists the Front End Manager to ensure compliance with Cashiers and Courtesy Clerks on all company policies and procedures through proper handling of all transactions and corresponding documentation, such as refunds, check approval, employee discounts, price overrides, coupons, gift cards, and other transactions that require supervisory assistance. Also, the Assistant Front End Manager is responsible for the presentation and merchandising of Front End displays. Assistant Front End Managers will work with the Front End Manager to ensure all new department associates receive proper training and tools to succeed. Position Description Core Accountabilities:
Assists with all functions and activities of the Front End. Helps to reduce losses due to shrink, damage and pilferage.
Performing weekly audits for departments across the store; updating shelf tags and signage as needed; performing cash handling duties and protecting company assets; reviews refunds and adheres to company policies and guidelines; assisting with signage needs throughout the store; ensuring that all state and local alcohol sale policies and guidelines are followed.
Maintaining merchandising standards for registers and end caps; maintaining a neat, organized, and safe Front End.
Demonstrate the ability to be organized, to work independently and with the team to provide a great atmosphere for both customers and employees, all while maintaining the overall appearance of the department.
Assist other departments with inventories; enforces and follows department practices regarding rotation, stocking and the unloading of product to ensure freshness and quality.
Ensuring that company quality and safety duties are enforced, including inspecting and storing products to ensure quality, following proper cleaning and sanitation procedures, operating equipment in a safe and focused manner and completing any necessary reports. Follow all company guidelines and procedures, to include but not limited to, safety and sanitation and preparation while providing overall exceptional service to ensure a positive and lasting customer impression. Adhere to all local, state, and federal health and civil code regulations.
Observe all store rules, Company policies and handbook guidelines, shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by store management. Must wear approved apron.
Maintains knowledge of weekly ad items; gives customers direction of product location throughout the store.
Maintains excellent communication within the department and store management at all times.
Directly participates in on-the-job training efforts in the department. Works together with the Front End Manager to conduct performance reviews. Key Outputs/Results:
Addressing and greeting customers; answering questions in a friendly manner, proactively offering assistance and providing accurate and timely information, making product recommendations and accommodating special requests and sampling as needed.
Ensuring the retention of employees.
Demonstrating the necessary leadership skills.
Ability to listen to others' points of view and recognizing and appreciating differences.
Properly handle, transport and store products; ensuring practices are strictly adhered to TFM standards.
Prioritizing requests and department activities while managing interruptions and attending to details to complete tasks within specified deadlines.
Utilize training resources and fellow team members to educate self and others about product uses and characteristics.
- Have knowledge of products used throughout the store and works across departments to provide and assist customers in finding complete meal solutions.
Oral and written communication skills that allow for productive communication with co-workers, management and customers.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Front End Management experience is preferred. What you bring to the job:
Organization and highly detailed oriented
Ability to prioritize
Ability to follow through on deliverables and meet objectives and deadlines * A LOVE of food
Ability to take initiative and work independently
Superior customer focus
Be a team player, goal-oriented
Excellent time management
Ability to perform in an intense, fast paced environment Work Environment/Physical Responsibilities
Work involves continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment.
Typical motions include repetitive hand and arm movements, repetitive grasping, bending and reaching.
Responsible for moving or lifting an average of 20-40lbs.
Exposure to extreme
Department Supervisor Finished End
This is a role for someone dynamic, energetic, self-driven and organized. This candidate is responsible for managing a department personnel of 20+ to ensure the following:
All direct staff members comply with company health and safety procedures and dress policy.
Facility is maintained in a clean and safe manner.
Ease of production process.
Scheduling is met to achieve order status.
All finished products meets or exceed customer specification in our effort to deliver the promise to our customers.
Implementation of Lean Initiatives.
Driving results to meet business expectation.
Scheduling PM s on non-operational hours. This candidate will assume ownership of the following tasks:
Department personnel management.
Quality assurance of product manufactured within their department.
Motivate department personnel.
Monitor, measure and report on department related performances and general issues.
Health and safety rules and regulation are adhered to.
Scheduling of PM downtime.
Implementation of QATS.
- Ensure that all shipping adheres to prompt schedule and complete orders. QUALIFICATIONS Develop a comprehensive knowledge of industry skin types and core. Develop a comprehensive knowledge of continuous improvement, efficiency standards, quality and safety. Develop a detailed understanding of company operations by touring facilities. One year of experience as a department supervisor in a high volume manufacturing environment. The ability to communicate and motivate coherently; both written and verbal. Strong understanding of the principles of manufacturing. Strong leadership in planning and organizing. Strong problem solver/ trouble shooter. Lean/Six sigma experience. Quality At The Source experience. Kaizen event experience. 5s experience. Experience with QMS systems. Specific Personal
Energetic Self-driven Results oriented Positive can-do attitude with a clear focus on deliverables Good interpersonal skills Good listener and communicator Eager to learn A team player in support of company goals
CDL Truck Driver (Front End Loader) - Jackson, MS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Commercial Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks with front or rear end load lift attachment. Drivers are responsible for providing the pick-up service of containers filled with waste or recyclable material. Containers may weigh in excess of 1000 pounds and at times require drivers to maneuver wheeled containers to a pick-up stage area. Driver will transport the material to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility when trucks reach legal load capacity.
Driver navigates high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways, and lots. Highly skilled backing maneuvers are essential too successfully perform this job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Operates vehicle in accordance with Waste Management Safety and Life Critical Rules, OSHA (Occupational and Safety Health Act) and DOT (Department of Transportation) requirements as well as all local, state and federal laws.
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle and documents checks utilizing the standard DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report). .
- Immediately reports all unsafe situations or service related issues to Route Manager or Dispatch.
- Attends and participates in all scheduled training programs, briefings, and meetings as required by Waste Management or directed by the Route Manager.
- Works closely with Route Manager to improve route efficiencies and identify best practices.
- Notifies Route Manager of any incidents, accidents, injures, or property damage.
- Notifies Route Manager or Dispatch of service interruptions, including blocked containers, closed lots, streets, alleyways or potential safety hazards.
- Communicates customer requests to Dispatch or Route Manager.
- Identifies and reports all containers in need of repair or replacement.
- Ensures the number of containers on the route reconciles to the service level listed on service list.
- Completely dumps all containers and leaves the customer s location clean and free of debris.
- Completes and submits customer tickets as required when excessive yardage must be removed.
- Positions and returns containers on the customer s property in a manner that ensures lids are properly replaced. enclosure doors are closed and secured, and containers do not block driveway entrances or traffic.
- Follows route assignments as directed and completes end of day documentation and check out process.
- Performs all duties as scheduled by Route Manager or Dispatch and assisting other drivers as directed to meet customer needs.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL or equivalent military driving within the last 7 years
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
- Hold a current Class A or B Commercial Driver's License with an air-brake endorsement.
Listed below are key points regarding the physical requirements, and work environment of the job. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than _ pounds frequently.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to _ lbs.
- Normal setting for this job is outdoors and/or driving a video/GPS monitored vehicle.
- Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday.
Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click \"Apply.
Associated topics: cdl a company, chofer clase a comercial, class a driving, company driver solo, conductores clase a, dedicated regional, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, regional driving route
Real Estate Developer Looking For Deals Finder
- Contact prospective home sellers and gather information (from inbound leads).
- Handle incoming calls and inquiries from prospects.
- Schedule appointments to meet with sellers.
- Negotiating purchase agreements with potential sellers.
- Deal Evaluation.
- Excellent Telephone Demeanor.
- Comfortable with cloud-based software.
- Ability to build rapport over the phone.
- Eager to learn the real estate development business.
- A team player who understands his/her role and exceeds within their position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal (written and verbal) skills.
Become part of a growing team, room for growth and advancement.
Process Engineer, Hot End
Focuses primarily on the furnace, fiberizing, batch, binder and recycled water processes within each fiberglass manufacturing facility. Participates within and beyond department boundaries; works effectively with Corporate Engineering/R&D, Plant Engineering and Production Department to develop process improvements and resolve product/technical issues.
· Ensure all glass delivered to Process Group is proper viscosity, temperature and chemistry
· Manage Fiberizing process to ensure optimal process settings are in place and are being followed
· Manage Spinner inventory and life expectancy
· Remain current in understanding the relationship between glass chemistry and glass properties
· Manage and maintain plant recycled water system including filtration, treatment, and disposal
· Perform technical analyses of manufacturing/process data and apply results to improve processes and meet customer expectations
· Develop and manage Furnace Maintenance processes utilizing internal and external labor
· Manage all batch house operations including mixing and raw material unloading
· Continually develop recommendations to enhance manufacturing capabilities/efficiencies through new ideas and/or methods
· Under the supervision of the Process Engineering Manager, execute projects to fulfill department goals and objectives in the areas of cost reduction, productivity gains, process flow, capacity increases, scrap reduction and process and product enhancements
· Lead projects and/or project sub-teams involved in process and product optimization, innovation, cost reduction or other related business activities
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical or Ceramic Engineering or related field
· Lean Certifications and/or Green/Black Belt preferred
· Minimum three (3) years of experience in Process/Manufacturing Engineering in a similar environment
Would also consider college graduate with Engineering degree with relevant internships/co-ops within an industrial setting with analytical experience
· Experience in a similar industry (glass/insulation) highly preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of chemistry, as related to glass, binder and wash water processes in a manufacturing environment
· Knowledge of furnace and fiberization processes preferred
· Knowledge of machinery and its design/use
· Knowledge of large, industrial equipment
· Working knowledge of SAP and Minitab preferred
· Working knowledge of manufacturing regulations and standards
· Knowledge of Continuous Improvement methodologies and tools such as Lean Six Sigma
· Problem solving skills
· Critical thinking skills
· Organizational skills
· Project management skills
· Troubleshooting skills
· Ability to communicate effectively throughout the plant and with Corporate Engineering and R&D
· Ability to complete and read drawings
· Ability to direct maintenance-needed repairs
· Ability to write work instructions and procedures
· Ability and desire to work hands-on in the Plant, collaborating with all employees and gathering ideas that may improve processes and/or systems
· Ability to lead and coach others
· Ability to make tough decisions and handle conflict resolution in a positive and professional manner
· Ability to think proactively and provide creative solutions that will benefit the organization
· Ability to work a schedule of eight (8) hours a day, five (5) days a week with extra hours as needed
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Silvercote, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Knauf Insulation, manufactures high quality laminated insulation for steel and wood frame buildings. Silvercote offers several high R-value insulation systems for commercial construction applications. Silvercote also produces high quality retail products, such as water heater jackets, pipe wrap and duct wrap for today's energy conscious consumers.
With headquarters in Greenville, SC, Silvercote is growing and looking for talented people, who want to think freely and develop their skills and experience. Working at Silvercote is an opportunity unlike any other you've had. You'll be challenged, inspired and proud to be a part of our team. Silvercote's working environment thrives on the initiative of its people and it works!
IT Java Developer- Front End
The primary function of this position is for developing solutions for various initiatives and projects the IT applications department will undertake on Java and related platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Java developer with all phases of Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. We are seeking someone who is articulate, engaging and also has general business acumen. Great communication skills are a key requirement.
- Design and coding of complex software including front end platforms and user interfaces using Java and related technologies using content management tools like Adobe AEM
- Analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Create designs using business modeling standards of the company including screen mockups, class diagrams, data models, business domain models, sequence diagrams, use case models, collaboration diagrams
- Complete programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Ability to use configuration management languages to script automated tasks .
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Java development
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum based projects
- Strong skills in understanding complex technical architecture, system interfaces and enterprise application integration concepts including familiarity with Open Source tools and technologies
- Expertise in use case analysis and requirements analysis including user story development
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Perl
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of Internet technologies, including DNS, SSH/SSL, load balancing and security
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Adobe, Docker)
- Experience with Adobe AEM content management software, PhoneGap
- Experience developing/deploying solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of hardware and database technologies
- Experience with web services (consuming and creating) with JSON and REST. SOAP/XML
- High level of knowledge of Java, API, Server side development
- Strong skills in applications design and modeling using Object Oriented approach and knowledge of J2EE related design patterns and frameworks is preferred. This includes expertise in UML and visual modeling tools like Rational Rose, Together J, or Enterprise Architect.
- Experience and expertise in Continuous Integration tooling technologies like Jenkins
- Expertise in relational database modeling concepts
- Ability to use configuration management languages to script automated tasks (Python, Shell, Perl, or Ruby)
- Experience working in a continuous integration and automated production delivery environment (Jenkins, Node JS, and mobile application performance)
Assistant Front End Manager
The job of the Service Team Leader is to supervise and develop a team of Front End employees; and be entrusted with managing the entire store during early morning, late evening and nighttime hours as well as weekend operations.
People (Who We Are)
- Manage performance and develop employees; provide resources, training, feedback, and development opportunities
- Interview, select and hire the best caring, diverse, knowledgeable people
- Lead by example and create a fair, empowering, and safe work environment; maintain & encourage two-way communication
- Preserve our culture, lead with our values, and ensure Employer remains a great place to work
Customer (What We Believe)
- Proactively provide incredible service to customer and employee requests; identify service needs; assist all Front End departments with concerns or complaints, use best judgment to satisfy customers
- Monitor lines to minimize wait time, ensure efficient and timely check out; utilize resources to meet customer and business needs
Product (What We Do)
- Educate and ensure employees properly handle products and equipment; ensure food & human safety guidelines are followed
- Seek knowledge and assistance of Department, Area, and Store Management for continued development; help to problem solve operational challenges; relay concerns and consult with managers
Results (What We Measure)
- Manage total store operations during early morning, late evening, nighttime, and weekend hours and in the absence of store or department managers
- Responsible for a team of cashiers, Helping Hands, Maintenance, Service Desk, Accounting, and/or W-kids employees; coordinate activities, prioritize tasks and ensure operations run efficiently
- Assist with development, implementation and create excitement of company initiatives, programs, store, and community events
- Work includes walking, standing for long periods, repetitive hand and arm movements, occasional heavy lifting, bending, climbing and reaching, along with continuous interaction with customers and co-workers. Work involves exposure to various work environments, including temperature changes. Average weight range of items lifted is 5-20 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 50 pounds rarely. May be exposed to various allergens (things that may cause an allergic reaction)
- Work may include use of hand pallet jack, power pallet jack, power walkie-reach, scissors lift or WAV unit. Employer certification required for use of power equipment
Employment at Employer may be contingent upon your completion and our evaluation of a drug screen and/or criminal background check. All Applicants will be screened; only those closely matching the job posting will be interviewed.Preferred Qualifications
- Customer Service experience, preferably in a food service industry, grocery or retail setting
- Experience working on the Front End, particularly as a Front End Coordinator
- Front End experience
- Managerial/supervisory experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!