End Frazer Job Description Sample
Principal Back End Engineer, Ads - Activision Blizzard Media
Senior Back End Engineer, Ads - Activision Blizzard Media
Sr. Front End Developer
Job Title: Sr. Front End Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 6+ months
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in software development, information systems, or an equivalent technical environment, including previous experience in leading the development of highly transactional, mission critical applications in environments/architectures for multi-user systems.
- Leads the development of next generation of responsive e-commerce web applications.
- Designs and develops new web and content modules that can be re-used throughout the Company.
- Builds web applications that are heavily dependent on APIs.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Advanced proficiency with the following technologies:
- Front end web technologies, including AngularJS, Node, Bootstrap, CSS3 and HTML5
- Web development tools and frameworks, including
- CSS preprocessing, e.g. LESS
- Front end build tools, e.g. Gulp, Grunt
- Front end components, e.g. Bower
- Developer/Build tools, including GIT and Jenkins
- Code analysis tools such as PMD, Checkstyle, Findbugs and Sonar.
- Experience consuming RESTful web services.
- Understanding of web performance optimization techniques.
- Experience integrating with Content Management Systems such as Drupal.
- Experience deploying to cloud platforms such as AWS and Heroku.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Front End Leader
Front End UI Developer
Front End Clerk
Front End Developer
- Spend Analysis is the practice of extracting, cleansing, unifying, enriching, and analyzing a company’s expenditure data to derive a better understanding of its existing spending habits and risk profile to better align the business’ operations with its organizational objectives.
- Decision support are the tools, analytics, and deliverables that are intended to support business or organizational decision-making activities. This includes but is not limited to data modeling, data analytics, and data visualization. One specific example is that of a dashboard with procurement department “health” metrics that the collection and analysis of internal and client data points intended to track the performance of a procurement organization.
What will I do?
Key responsibilities include:
- Code, script, and automate using Python
- Monitor and maintain existing processes and features
- Enhance and build new processes, features, and applications
- Participate in design discussions, review sessions, and prototyping
- Successfully integrate data between various systems and automate its flow
- Ensure the scalability and quality of code
Who should apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in front end software development
- Familiar with a focus on API user interface
- Additional understanding with SQLAlchemy, Flask/Django
- Proficient with ability to code, script, and automate using Python
- Experience with monitoring and maintaining existing processes and features
- Ability to enhance and build new processes, features, and applications
- Proficient in design discussions, review sessions, and prototyping
- Experience with successfully integrating data between various systems and automate its flow
- Ability to ensure the scalability and quality of code
- This role will require a unique blend of research, organizational skills and logical problem solving
Since 1992, Source One has been and is a premier procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm. Our team of spend management and category experts support best-in-class organizations by ensuring their procurement and sourcing capabilities are optimized and that they are getting the most value at the best possible price from their suppliers. Simply put, we help our customers save money by renegotiating existing contracts, streamlining and optimizing processes, and acting as decision support for their procurement and sourcing needs operating under three main verticals: IT & Telecom, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to have new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
We take pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to the competitive salaries offered to our full-time employees, we provide an attractive vacation policy and benefits which include access to a 401K plan and disability, life, and medical insurance. Please visit us on the web at www.sourceoneinc.com.
Interested in a career at Source One? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/
We ask that you make sure to include your salary requirements. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.
Senior Software Engineer - Front End
Augmented Reality is fundamentally transforming how industrial workers perform their jobs, and Atheer is at the center of this nascent revolution. Our award-winning AR platform provides the world’s leading enterprises with a competitive edge by markedly improving the productivity, effectiveness, accuracy and safety of their workforces.
Atheer is looking to grow our team of highly intelligent problem solvers who share our passion for AR and changing how the world works.
As a Senior Front End Engineer you will be responsible for building the web app of the Atheer platform.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build the web app of the Atheer platform
- Own major features and work closely with our design and backend team
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Share technical solutions and product ideas with the broader team through design review, code review, and presentations
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience in building web apps
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Expert-level competency in browser developer tools and web application debugging
- Strong design intuition and user empathy
- Self-driven to improve the app and codebase above and beyond what's outlined in the spec
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Experienced in Git
- Helpful Skills: Ability to do Full Stack
Current Tech Stack
- HTML5 / CSS3
- npm / grunt
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
Front End Leader
Administrative Front End Supervisor
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!