End Frazer Job Description Sample
Back End Developer
Location: Plano, Texas
- Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, PostgreSQL and Tomcat
- Experience building scalable apps
- 5+ years with Java, Spring
- 3 years with Oracle and/or PostgreSQL
- 2 years with API’s / web services
- some devops skills
- AWS skills, preferably certified
- Some front end skills with Angular
- Moving towards microservice architecture and would like to see some experience here
Onward Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, training, termination or any other condition of employment or career development. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status.
Senior Front End Developer
We are developing world leading game-based military simulations for major NATO powers and their allies. We are constantly looking for ways to advance the whole industry, using the latest technologies and trends (such as whole world simulation, virtual reality and motion tracking).
Bohemia Interactive Simulations in Orlando, Florida is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team! As a Senior Full Stack Developer at Bohemia, you will fill a unique role as you will help us develop HTML interfaces for the next generation of military simulation training; Blending a strong technical knowledge of front end web technologies and other soft-skills such as teamwork, communication, and the ability to think from the user's perspective.
As a senior web developer you will take requirements from a military or industry customer and work with our UX designers to determine the best way to implement new ui for our products. You will work with the UX designer and product stakeholders to refine features through rapid prototypes and iterations. You must understand customer requirements through involvement in sprint planning meetings and regular team collaborations.
US Citizenship is required for this position
- Work within an agile team that uses a scrum based product design process
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proactively work with UX designers, development leads and team members to address customer requirements
- Participate in requirements gathering and user experience discussions
- Implement Software Interfaces using Angular 6, as well as plain HTML/CSS/JS
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create prototypes, and rapid iterations for features to explore best user experience
- Adherence to coding standards and ensure quality code that is thoroughly tested and reviewed
- Help hire and build up a front end web dev team
- Experience 5+ years professional experience in front end development
- A good Understanding of Full Stack development and how communication is handled between each layer in the Stack
- Strong understanding of Angular 6 framework with a minimum of 1 year professional experience.
- Strong debugging skills- Ability to use either browser provided developer tools or framework specific dev tools.
- Strong understanding of HTTP and prior experience with using existing web services via REST, Web Sockets
- Familiar with at least one build processes & testing tools- Angular-Cli, Grunt, Gradle, Karma, Mocha, Selenium
- Project and Version control- Git, Jira
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or design related field
- Link to an online portfolio of work
Bonus Points for:
- Any server development experience.
- Ability to understand or write code in C++ or C# or prior experience with Java/J2EE
- Prior experience with designing and developing REST Web Services (using any server language)
- GIS technologies- OpenLayers, MapboxJS or other similar frameworks.
- Experience or interest in simulation or serious gaming
BISIM Inc. provides the following benefits
- 32 hours of paid sick leave per year
- Starting at 96 hours of paid vacation per year
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Significant company contribution towards medical benefits
- Safe Harbor 401(k) Qualified Retirement plan, including a 3% company contribution
- Company paid Life Insurance plan
- Bonus incentive program
Bohemia Interactive Simulations, Inc. (BISIM) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our Company is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Malware Engineer, End Point, Network Security
- Incident Handling
- End Point Security
- Network Security.
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of network traffic and communications, including known ports and services
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of the Windows operating system, expert knowledge in various Linux distributions and the Unix framework
- Have expert level knowledge of the following security related technologies: IPS, IDS, SIEM, firewalls, DNS, encryption, HIDS, NIDS, proxies, network packet analyzers, malware analysis, forensic tools, and enterprise level appliances
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of various open source and commercial analysis tools used for reverse engineering
- Demonstrate knowledge of and familiarity with the ARM instruction set
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze complex malicious Windows programs in a reasonable time frame
- Demonstrate expert technical ability in reverse engineering custom protocols used by malware
- Demonstrate intermediate proficiency with one of the following programming languages: Python, C, C++, Ruby
- Design and develops new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Ensure system security needs established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for security policy development and analysis.
- Integrate new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs cyber security architectural artifacts, provides architectural analysis of cyber security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integration and testing issues.
- Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
- BS or equivalent + 14 yrs related experience, OR MS + 12 yrs related experience
- 6+ years of Incident and Malware analysis experience in the DOD or IC environment
- Have an understanding of DOD accreditation policies, processes, and practices
- Experience with CJCSM 6510.01B
- Experience in planning, directing, and managing Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) operations in an organization similar in size
- Must have expert-level knowledge of the X86 Instruction set
- Specific to this Position: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification (ONE of the following): GSEC, Security +, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CySA+, GIC SP
- DoD 8570 IASAE/CND/ CND-IR Certification (ONE of the following): CEH, GCIH, CSIH, SCYBER, CySA+, GCFA, CFR
End User Services Operations Manager
9th Way Solutions is recruiting for the position of End User Services Operations Manager for our client in Washington DC. The ideal candidate for this senior level position requires at least 8 years of related management experience with an emphasis on Service Desk and End User Computing programs and/or projects, including field support, desktop support, and call center management At least 5 years of proven experience managing a program with at least 100 personnel delivering End User Operations Support Services.
At least 5 years of experience interfacing and presenting to executives. Must possess a Bachelor’s degree. Degree may be substituted with 8 additional years of related experience.
Duties: Provides day-to-day management and supervision of overall Enterprise Management Systems (EMS) personnel, involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all EMS support activities and allocates resources as necessary. Demonstrates written and oral communication skills. Provides highly specialized technical advice concerning configuration and implementation of metric gathering methodology for monitoring IT facility equipment, applications and services.
Analyzes the metric, technical configurations and provides recommendations on the best alternatives. Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations. Utilizes software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting network , systems, and application performance. Troubleshoots network, systems, and application performance systems when necessary and provides empirical data and recommendations to improve performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Front End Engineer
We are looking for a strong Front-End Engineer. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the web application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. The role involves a heavy use of Angular 2, JQuery, Bootstrap, SASS/CSS3. An extensive technical screening will be required.
- Develop new user-facing features for mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Implement code according to best practices
The following are preferred but not required:
Front End Software Engineer
|Job title||Front End Software Engineer|
|Reports to||Director of Technology|
Regroup operates at the intersection of Technology and Healthcare. This multi-award winning organization provides telemedicine - specifically telepsychiatry services - across the USA wherever there is a need for behavioral health services. Our mission is to have a significantly positive impact on as many lives as possible. If you're excited by performing exceptionally valuable work in a high-speed, high-growth organization, and you have a track-record of success at the highest level, then we would love to hear from you.
Regroup is seeking Front End Software Engineers to work in our small technology team to build the pathway to Behavioral Health 2.0
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs across browsers and devices.
- Develop HTML5/CSS, web standards, semantic markup and SASS
- Write mixins, partials, use source maps, etc
- Building applications for maximum speed and scalability across devices (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Utilize source version control software (Git)
- Working knowledge of package managers and front-end build tools in a production environment (NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Composer)
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
- 5 years+ of current web application development experience building production-ready apps
- Strong understanding of single-page applications and web fundamentals (HTML/DOM, HTTP, CSS, Bootstrap, page event model, etc)
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- An interest in Behavioral Health
- Strong experience building UI/UX using the dominant HTML/CSS/JS frameworks (Vue.js, Angular, React, Ember.js, etc)
- Thorough understanding of proper RESTful API design principles and experience working with API developers
- Proficient in writing unit tests for applications utilizing tools such as mocha and end-to-end tests tool such as "protractor"
- Comfortable designing data models and creating queries for SQL-based storage engines
- Confident at the command-line, familiar with building personal development environments including basic server configuration
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Bachelors in engineering-related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong ability to work with product and business teams to gather and document design requirements
- Experience with iOS and Android development (native)
- Exposure and understanding of machine learning principles
- Knowledge of network diagnostics and optimization
- Understanding of network/system/software security best practices
- Ability to tweak network, OS, system and software for performance optimization
- Familiarity with network video technologies and software
- Comfortable working with agile development methodologies
- Competitive Salary
- Exceptional Benefits
- Very Generous PTO
- Stock Options
- Rewarding Work
- Exceptionally positive culture
Regroup’s mission is to ensure that all people are able to access high quality behavioral health providers when and where needed. We provide integrated behavioral health services via telehealth to the health care entities experiencing clinician shortages and/or seeking for a more flexible approach to behavioral health care delivery. This virtual staffing model allows for health care entities to provide badly needed behavioral health services to geographies and care sites that have long struggled to attract and retain in-person providers. Additionally, Regroup works with health entity customer to innovate the way that behavioral healthcare is delivered through alternative care models and technology-based tools and solutions. Regroup is a venture capital backed organization. Our office is located at: 4525 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago, IL. Regroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Senior Front End Web Developer
Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer to own the websites for the largest plaintiff attorney law firm in the US.
Work with like-minded engineers and digital marketers in our Brooklyn office where we manage a $100 Million dollar marketing operation.
Our firm has done over a billion dollars in verdicts and settlements and we are just getting started.
Join us in building the next generation law firm.
You Will Be
- Responsible for the most significant website property of the largest PI firm in the world.
- Acting as Senior Web Developer, assisting the Marketing team in maintaining and building new websites, taking beautiful designs and turning them functional.
- Working closely with design and content teams.
- Given the availability to further develop your career, travel to conferences, industry events, and our numerous offices.
What We Require
4+ years of web development experience in the following technologies:
- SASS and/or LESS
- Jekyll or Hugo
- UX/CRO experience
- Google Analytics
- Working familiarity with Wordpress
The ideal candidate has working familiarity with the following technologies:
- CI/CD (we use CircleCI)
- CSS Best Practices (BEM and/or Functional CSS)
- Serverless (we use AWS Lambda)
- A/B / Multivariate Testing Design, Implementation, and Synthesis
Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is the largest plaintiff law firm and media buyer in the world with offices in more than 10 cities, 3,000 employees nationwide, and over 30 years in the industry.
Our Brooklyn office, situated inside a redesigned industrial loft, is the creative and operational backbone of the company. Run like a startup – foosball, unlimited snacks, bean bags, but with the strength and security of a leading enterprise. We offer our employees a flexible time off policy and ability to work from home on an as-need basis.
We tackle complex marketing, media, and technology challenges, are Slack addicts, high-five and celebrate. We're fast learners, risk-takers and experts in our fields. We've been doing this for a long time, together, and we put people first. With that mantra, we're redefining the law space.
Morgan and Morgan offers a competitive salary with the opportunity to grow within the company and shape our growth strategy. Employees are eligible for full medical benefits (including dental & vision), Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions, Commuter benefits, and much more.
Onsite Angular Front End Software Engineer
Detroit Labs OnSite is looking for experienced Angular developers to join one of our existing development teams in Detroit. Successful applicants will be working at a client location in Detroit. As a member of our OnSite team, you’ll work at a client site within our clients’ teams and play an important role in the development of software used by the masses.
As a full time member of our OnSite team, you're part of Detroit Labs family first. You’ll have access to ongoing career development, mentorship, and be a part of a great group of people who are passionate about never settling for less than their best. We prioritize your career growth by providing consistent check-ins, learning activities, yearly retros, and support through out your time to ensure you are always growing, and working on something you are passionate about.
The Front-End Software Engineer is responsible for creating a great client experience on the web. This team member will develop, improve and maintain innovative software applications. These responsibilities will require the Front-End Software Engineer to perform code reviews, assist with delivery estimates, provide feedback about all aspects of the process and take a lead role in application design.
- At least 1+ years industry experience working as a developer in a full time job role contributing to a team. Must have experience to be considered.
- Experience with design and development of wireframes and HTML prototypes
- Experience with responsive design techniques
- Experience editing and creating graphic assets using tools such as Adobe Photoshop
- Solid understanding of web security and data validation
- Work with a team to develop a new web-based financial application with cloud scalability, high performance and tight
- Design and build an engaging web interface from scratch
- Assist in creating the user experience
- Partner with the Marketing team in the creation of graphic assets
What'll Make You Special
- Familiarity with HTML5 and/or CSS3
- Cloud experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Experience building single-page apps (SPA) with AngularJS
This is a Full time salaried role complete with the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental, etc.
- 401k matching
- Coin and Craft yearly personal improvement
- Ongoing mentorship and learning opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- Monthly outings and events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Yearly Retro
Front End Developer, Senior
Job Description: Job Number: R0048420
Front End Developer, Senior
Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface can make systems easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We're looking for you, a front-end developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
We need an experienced front end developer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. This is an opportunity to meet challenges in the digital space by collaborating with a development team to build systems with user-centric design, a focus on front-end data handling, and client-side architecture. You'll work with UI/UX designers and back-end developers to create a seamless user experience using React. You'll collaborate with the development team to ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front-end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. As a senior developer, you will help design an architecture, mentor or lead junior employees, and interface with clients. Join us as we build systems to change the digital space for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
5+ years of experience with designing and contributing code to multiple Web development projects
3+ years of experience with Angular.js frameworks
Experience with front-end user interface development, including translating requirements into code and implementing mockups
Experience with HTML and CSS, including cross-browser compatibility, responsive Web design, Bootstrap, CSS preprocessors, such as Sass or LESS, and frameworks or libraries
Experience in working with RESTful Web services
Experience with version control systems, including GIT
Ability to obtain a security clearance
BA or BS degree required
Nice If You Have:
Experience with testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility
Experience with Agile SDLC
Experience with Java and Spring
Experience in a Cloud hosting environment, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
Experience with configuring build pipelines, including Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack
Experience with the implementation of organizational or technology transformations
Experience with strategic planning, process improvement, or performance management
Experience with exporting visual assets from Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
Experience with browser-based development and debugging tools
Knowledge of unit testing frameworks, including Mocha, Chai, or Jest
Knowledge of Section 508 Compliance
Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Possession of excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, team building, and relationship-building skills
BA or BS degree in CS or a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Front End Maintainer - Metals
Front End Maintainer - Metals
Chicago, Illinois, US
Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 110 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employ over 23,000 people and have global sales exceeding US$8.8 bn.
At Ardagh have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organisation.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
You can also download our News Centre App by searching Ardagh in the App Store.
The Front End Maintainer is responsible for the setup adjusting repairing maintaining and overhaul of front end related equipment.
Understands and complies with position related safety SOPs and work instructions especially for LockoutTagout, Chemical Handling, Machine Guarding, Housekeeping, SQF and Personal Protective Equipment.
Rebuild, repair, or overhaul types of frontend can manufacturing and other equipment.
Modify, remove, install, adjust, synchronize, make, or repair equipment or parts as required. This could include large presses and dies, deep drawing and trimming equipment, transfer equipment, various electrical and mechanical control devices.
Instruct, train, and certify other equipment mechanics as directed.
Make proper diagnosis, adjustment, repair, and set up of assigned equipment.
Read and interpret computer information system reports; work from verbal or written instructions to determine need for and plan repair, overhaul, setup, and operation required on types of manufacturing and other types of equipment.
Determine specifications for inspection of work and using full range of precision measuring and gauging tools perform required inspection before, during, and after rebuild repair or overhaul.
Determine and make most efficient setup and operate machine tools, taking into consideration such things as type of material tolerances to be held, types of cutting tools, coolants, lubricants, and machine tool speeds and feeds.
Exhibit a thorough knowledge of machines and mechanical principles involved in the repair and overhaul work, including timing, synchronizing, and aligning the mechanical action so that, under power, the assemblies are mechanically coordinated.
Set up and test can manufacturing and other equipment under power testing for mechanical difficulties, tracing to their source and correcting.
Operate, clear jams, lubricate, clean, and add, as required, necessary direct and indirect materials to equipment to keep operational.
Mechanically inclined, familiar with hand tools
Familiar with proper handling of chemicals and solvents.
Minimum of 5+ years previous mechanical, fast-paced, manufacturing experience preferred
High School diploma or equivalent required
KEY JOB COMPETENCIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Able to stand for a long duration of time in excess of 8 hours a day
Able to bend and rotate body repeatedly
Able to lift up to 35 pounds
Exposure to heat, cold, vibrations, odors, fumes, and loud noise
Able to perform fine manipulations with hands
Willing and able to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and night shifts
Pay starts at $22.72/hour.
Our Vision and Values
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world's leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!