Endband Cutter Hand Job Description Sample
Hand Cutter (Foam) Valdese, NC
Hand Cutter (Foam) (Valdese, NC)
Will pull patterns and use a hand cutter to cut foam
Will contour the foam and fiber to match the patterns.
Must have previous experience with foam cutting
Will inspect and flag-wood that has any defects.
This position is on the 1st shift.
Must be able to pass a drug test.
salary:$11 - $11.50 per hour
date posted:Thursday, February 8, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
Must be able to submit background and drug screen Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Farm Hand / Stable Hand / Ranch Hand
Looking for reliable / stable individuals for assisting on a horse farm. Individual will work on farm and in the stables looking after horses, keeping them clean, comfortable, fed, exercised and groomed. There are no set entry requirements, but experience of working with horses will be valuable.
Your day-to-day duties might include:
- giving horses food and water
- replacing bedding
- mucking out stables
- monitoring the condition of horses and reporting problems
- treating minor wounds, changing dressings and giving some medications
- following instructions from vets when treatment is needed
- grounds work
- operating equipment
You may also be responsible for exercising the horses each day.
Reliable transportation and valid drivers license necessary.
Compensation based on individual experience and skill level.
Madison Heights manufacturer hiring a shop hand
-Must have experience working in a manufacturing facility
-Must have a desire to learn and develop new skills
-Must have a good attitude
Yard Hand / General Laborer
General Labor to include, but not limited to:
Forklift operations, Pressure Washing, Equipment cleaning, organizing, sweeping, sandblasting, painting, mowing, weed eating, etc..
40 - 80 hours per week
Ram Jack is hiring responsible, hard-working crew hands to assist in the installation of foundation repair solutions for both residential and commercial jobs. Ram Jack has been in business for over 48 years and has a sterling reputation within the industry. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and must pass a drug test.
$15 per hour to start for the first 90-day probation period. Increase in pay/bonus after that, depending on performance.
Two (2) years in the foundation/construction field is preferable. Will consider hands-on experience in other related fields.
- Use of manual and motorized equipment for digging pilot holes for installing piles on both residential and commercial jobs
- Must be able to travel for out-of-town jobs frequently
- Drive work truck
- Loading and unloading trucks (equipment, hoses, steel piles, etc.)
- Must be able to communicate effectively. Bilingual is preferred but not necessary.
- Reliable transportation to get to the office/shop every day
- Must be able to lift 50-60 pounds
- Opportunity for advancement to Crew Chief for the right candidate
- Only reliable applicants need apply
We are leaders in the industry and are ready to put our refined foundation solutions to work for your property. Our Ram Jack West team in Oregon works on commercial, residential, and industrial foundation repairs.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Mill Hand to work in our location in Rochester Hills, Michigan.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
- Compensation based on experience and open to negotiation
- Air-conditioned plant
- Growing company/ Room for growth
Job responsibilities are as follows:
· Manufacture gauge details from prints using prototrak mill
· Performs quality checks on finished details
· Maintain clean work environment
· Read complex detailed assembly drawings and understand function
· Basic machine maintenance
· Performs all other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will possess:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum of five years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Excellent communicator
· High levels of basic manufacturing processes, prioritization, and communication and is extremely detail oriented
· Must have necessary machinist tools required to perform job
· Solid understanding and use of precision/non-precision instruments
· Must possess strong basic math skills
Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapist
Looking to fill an Occupation Therapist Hand Therapist position at Glendale Memorial Hospital. It is a part time position. All candidates must be licensed to work in the state of California, pass a background check, and meet all medical requirements.
A&W Water Service - Water Transfer/Yard Hand
Celebrating over 60 years A&W Water has succeeded in developing reputable long lasting relationships with many customers. We provide 24/7 timely solutions to the industry to safely keep our customers' operations with experienced personnel and quality equipment. With over 3,000 frac tanks and a fleet of trucks (winch, water tankers and flatbeds) we are able to meet our customers' needs. We are able to provide the assurance of continued relationships with our customers and security for our employees.
We are currently seeking both day and night shift Water Transfer Crew Members & Yard Hands to join our team. Under the supervision of the manifold supervisor, the water transfer crew member works with a mobile piping system using environmentally safe state-of-the-art equipment to deliver water to various customer locations. They will also be involved in designated projects on location and in the yard. This position has the potential for extensive overtime outdoors and possibly in harsh climates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Is responsible for personal safety and the safety of others crew members
Attends monthly and daily safety meetings
Attend all Customer safety meetings
Reports to work prepared and on time
Demonstrates a willingness to work within the established policies and practices
Works with a positive attitude
Understands pumps/filter pod controls & operation
Reads and understands suction/discharge gauges, catch prime and draining procedures
Listens/understands/performs directives from Crew Leads
Builds transfer lines/throw clamps and hoses
Monitors manifold/tanks for leaks/problems/levels
Manages work stations
Drives a company pickup if MVR meets insurance established criteria
Fills out necessary paperwork
Near Miss Observations
Other duties as required by supervisor, within the scope of the position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications
Preferred to have an acceptable MVR based on our company insurance carrier standards to drive a company vehicle.
Must be able to pass required background checks as well as a pre-employment drug screening.
Must be willing to work in all climates.
For business purposes; personal safety and the safety of others - must have the ability to communicate on job sites (speak; read and write in English) with crew members; management; customers and other job site vendors. Must have above average reading and writing skills in order to read location directions; prepare tickets and reports accurately.
Must have the ability to occasionally do heavy lifting (up to 125 lbs) when needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Standing and Walking. Standing and walking will be required as a routine part of the job.
Surface Conditions. Surface conditions will range from ground conditions at the job site; typical warehouse conditions and customer offices.
- Work Conditions – exposure to. Hot temperatures, cold temperatures, sudden change in temperature, driving, whole body vibration.
Working environment could include:
Other Job Demands. Walking across sloped surfaces, twisting at waist, neck flexion/extension, head/neck rotation
The heaviest weight lifted while sitting or standing in one place weighs: Up to 80 lbs.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link "Apply for the job online".
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Drug Free Workplace.
Machine Programmer / Shop Hand
CNC machine programmer and operator in need. We are looking for the best fit for our very unique and family oriented company. Must be able to program CNC machines and operate them. Also looking for shop assistant who is willing to eventually learn to operate our CNC machines.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!