Engine Tester Job Description Sample
Analyst - Search Engine Marketing / Search Engine Optimization
Title: Analyst - Search Engine Marketing / Search Engine Optimization
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Client needs someone who knows search words, adwords or able to do campaign.
Good to have at least 1 year experience doing search campaign optimization.
Consultant should be familiar with search platform.
Client is looking for SEM/ SEO/ PPC background candidate.
- Search Engine Marketing ( SEM )
- Search Engine Optimization ( SEO )
- Experience with PPC ( Pay Per Click )
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Search advertisement / Campaign experience
- Experience with site performance data and A/B testing is desired.
- At-least 1 year of experience in search campaign optimization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel for Data analysis
- Display Search experience is NOT required, but can be plus
Full Time Opportunity
What are we looking for?
An experienced Quality Assurance Software Test Engineer to guide the team in terms of test automation. It is your responsibility to support an Agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing high-quality automated testing solutions that ensure our product meets customer expectations.
This is a hands-on, technical position, and as the QA Tester you must demonstrate a high level of technical aptitude and excellent problem-solving skills. A deep understanding of automated testing concepts and professional experience creating automated test scripts is required.
If you are an eager Tester with the ability to learn new skills and technology – we want to talk to you!
- 3+ years of web application or mobile application test experience – mobile experience is a plus
- Not looking for a coder, but definitely want a QA Tester with good understanding of coding
- Strong automation experience with Selenium – Cucumber, Jasmine, Mocha, Junit will work
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Build Systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Knowledge and experience in documenting test plans and test cases
- Work closely with scrum team members to evangelize the value of producing a high-quality product throughout the entire SDLC
- Identify gaps and weaknesses in user stories, technical requirements and acceptance criteria
- Create test plans, test cases and automation based on user stories and true business intent
- Develop modular and robust automated test scripts and infrastructure to ensure maintainability, extensibility and scalability
- Conduct test case and test script reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture functionality
- Communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written forms
- Continuously make improvements to agile processes, testing practices and QA methods
|Penetration Tester- DC|
CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation- US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
|Designs, tests, and implements state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products. Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design. Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access. Uses encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research. May prepare security reports to regulatory agencies. For engineers providing security information assurance, use Info Assurance Engineer (E254, L254). For information security professionals providing security risk and analysis, use Info Systems Security Risk and Analysis (E937, L937).|
|Job Description :|
|The candidate will be a member of the Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. The candidate will perform Operations and Maintenance Support by applying Subject Matter Expertise in vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, including abilities to identify potential repercussions, troubleshoot issues, determine required corrective actions, implement system modifications provide recommendations and solicit feedback from the customer and workforce to achieve all project objectives.|
|Please identify "basic qualifications" and "desired" skills for this position. The skills listed below will be displayed to all job seekers on the web. They will help you make and justify a selection decision. Recruiters will also use these skills to prepare search criteria when sourcing resumes. Basic qualifications are those that the candidate must absolutely possess in order to be selected for the position, and Desired Skills are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others.|
|Basic Qualifications :|
|• Develops general test and evaluation plans to compare current and proposed technologies; assesses test results to determine whether they match requirements specifications.|
• Prepares documents by tailoring technical information and creates benchmark or security authorization reports; outlines key findings related to speed, risks, results and reliability, and recommends acceptance or rejection of technology for applied use.
• Performs Security Control Assessments on systems to validate the results of risk assessments and ensure controls in the security plan are present and operating correctly on the system; provides thorough report of the risks to the system and its data.
• CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required) CompTIA Net+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security +, Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or Certified Ethical Hacker, GSEC, GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT).
• CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation- US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
|Desired skills :|
|• Executes tests by following the steps and procedures listed in a test plan and documents results in a standardized format that is appropriate for future analyses.|
• Assists in the coordination of technical tests, network scans, and/or vulnerability scans that support the evaluation of information safeguard effectiveness.
• Identifies the various types of tests including conformance testing, developmental testing, joint interoperability testing, operational testing, and validation testing.
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
• Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and with a team.
|Typical Minimums :|
|Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree. Considered experienced, but still a learner.|
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
National Recruiters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
QA Tester (Sterling) - Telecom Exp - 1015
Location: Allen, TX
Position Type: 3 months contract w/possible extensions or CTH
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
USING & TESTING STERLING 7. PREVIOUS TELECOM TESTING- Knowledge of quoting, ordering, & billing processes. EXP. with HP Quality Center/Application Lifecycle Management for Test Case Creation, Test Case Execution & Defect Tracking. Knowledge of Quality Assurance & Testing Methodologies.
General Job Requirements:
- 8-10 years’ experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Strong knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Strong knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required.
- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- The technical skills include the ability to design software or customize software for client use.
- Review and approve test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
- Review and approve testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
- Review documentation of software defects and assign software developers to investigate and resolve the issue.
- Review and approve test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates. Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance or completeness or to mitigate risks.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor.
QA Tester II
Job Title: QA Tester II
Location: Tualatin, Oregon
Duration: 12 months
PREFER LOCAL CANDIDATES IN PORTLAND, OR AND SEATTLE, WA AREA
Skills: Selenium Web Driver, java, C#, TestNG, SQL, HTML, JSON, SOAP, XML,functional, integration, etc. testing, CSS, XPATH, OOP concepts, Patterns (PgeObject Pattern), GIT, ALM or JIRA, CI (Jenkins)
Brief Job Description:
- Advanced knowledge and experience of manual and automated testing, including designing complex test cases, execution, documentation and defect tracking.
- Able to solve complex problems, analyze & test possible solutions and communicate back to the team.
- Works independently with minimal guidance and works well with a team.
- Working with team size 8-10
- Advanced experience in developing automated testing frameworks, thorough understanding of testing best practices, exceptional communicator
- #years’ experience required: 2
- Experience in the Utility industry.
- Knowledge of Oracle applications (CC&B, Customer Care & Billing, MDM).
- Team player, positive attitude with a desire to learn new technologies, exceptional communicator
Penetration Tester / Red Team
- As an experienced professional, provide advice to client management with regard to moderately complex security issues. Assists in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques.
- Coordinates the reporting data security incidents. Provides technical support to the client and management and staff in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate data security procedures and products.
- Monitors existing and proposed security standard setting groups. State and Federal legislation and regulations.
- Identifies and escalates changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures.
- Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs.
- Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Administers security policies to control access to systems and maintains the company firewall.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
- Must have a strong Red Team Penetration Testing background
- Must have experience and be very proficient with the common tools associated with penetration testing (Metasploit, Burp Suite, Cobalt Strike, etc)
- Must have a solid understanding of voice and data networks, major operating systems, active directory, and their associated peripherals
- Must demonstrate knowledge of tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with malicious insider activity, organized crime/fraud groups and both state and non-state sponsored threat actors.
- Must be able to critically examine an organization and system through the perspective of a threat actor and articulate risk in clear, precise terms.
- Must be able to both work independently as well as effectively work in teams with individuals with a variety of skills and backgrounds
- Ability to effectively code in a scripting language (Python, Perl, etc)
- Desirable certifications: OSCP, GPEN, OSCE
- Previous experience working in the financial industry
- Typically 5-7 years of IT experience.
Functional Tester With API Automation Knowledge(Soap UI & Groovy)
We currently have the below urgent requirement with our direct client. If you are fine with the JD pls revert with updated resume and rate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Functional Testers with API Automation knowledge (SOAP UI & Groovy)
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Start date: ASAP
· REST/SOAP Webservices automation
· Agile/Scrum team experience
· Java or Groovy
· Jenkins/Go-CD Pipelines knowledge
· SQL DB
QA Tester - Must Be US Citizen.
QA Tester is an integral member of the product development and delivery team. He/She will collaborate with Business Analysts, Infrastructure Engineers, Developers, Support Analysts and fellow QA Analysts to define and execute test cases and test plans of institutional trading systems. This includes testing of new releases, features, hardware upgrades, and liaising with team members to test functionality according to specifications and standards as well as resolve issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
QA Analyst is responsible for ensuring test cases and plans are comprehensive and complete, and issues tracked and reported. He/She should be able to take an analytical approach to testing – understand business processes (front-to-back) and the testing required to support system changes and implementation of any new functionality.
· Manage the full testing life-cycle including getting, compiling, deploying and testing code
· Involvement in various phases of testing including system, unit, and regression testing in Linux and Windows environments
· conduct manual testing
· Document, track, and communicate test plans
· Execute test scripts, analyze test results and identify unresolved issues
· Establish benchmarks for program response times
· Identify required testing efforts and provide testing estimates
· Install, maintain, and use testing software programs to conduct compatibility tests (including hardware, operating systems, and network environments, etc.)
1+ years of QA testing Manual.
1+ years Rational
1+ years Windows testing environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!