Engraver Block Job Description Sample
RS Engraver Sr (Machinist / Placard)
[[cusuniqSkills]] Education and Experience
High School graduate/GED.
Basic mechanical and artistic aptitude. Strong math skills are required. Four (4) years engraving experience.
Previous aircraft experience preferred. Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and engineering drawings that are specific to engraving. Position Purpose:
Under minimal supervision, the Engraver Senior produces various types of placards and legends for installation in aircraft or for shipment to customers. Principal Duties and
Essential Functions: 1.
Refurbishes or modifies existing placards and legends for re-installation in aircraft. 2. Provides customized placards and labels for in-house use. 3. Produces, modifies, repairs or refurbishes placards, adhesive labels, and engraving services. 4.
Establishes priorities based on delivery schedules. 5. Works with engineering to implement requirements and changes that are acceptable to the company, customers and the FAA. Additional Functions: 1.
Designs and builds jigs for securing materials to be engraved. 2. Performs other duties as assigned. Other
Must be able to lift, carry, move, push, pull and install 30-50 lbs, unassisted. 2. Must be able to wear all required safety equipment. Must be able to walk, sit, stand, climb, crawl, twist, bend, and lie on creeper or work ability to gain entry, work in confined areas and work from elevated platforms (reached via ladder). 3.
Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required to meet business needs. Must be flexible on shift work, i.e. rotating from all shifts. 4. Possess personal skills including creativity, problem solving ability, mechanical inclination, organization, initiative, and the ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
Languages Required (in addition to English): [[cusLanguage]] Additional Information Requisition Number: [[id]] Category: [[customString3]] Percentage of Travel: [[custravRequired]] Shift: [[cusShift]] Employment Type: [[filter2]] Posting End Date: [[custextPostEndDate]] Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee. Legal Information | Site Utilities | Contacts | Sitemap Copyright © 2014 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
A General Dynamics Company. Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft
3Rd Shift Carbon Block Maufacturing - Saw Operations
3rd SHIFT CARBON BLOCK MANUFACTURING OPERATOR
In compliance with established procedures and training, perform various production tasks and saw cutting operations. We are looking for an individual who would like to apply themselves and advance with a rapidly growing company. Benefits will be discussed during interview process.
- Hours 10:30PM - 7:00 AM
- Saw cutting
- Adhere to and perform the required QC procedures.
- Troubleshoot common production issues.
- Perform equipment setup and start up following established operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot equipment based on established parameters.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Local Candidates ONLY
- $11.00 / hour starting pay
- $1.00 / hour shift differential Pay
- Can start immediately
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Drug Free Workplace
- Must Pass Background, Criminal, and Financial Check
- Health, Dental, and Vision after 30 full days of employment
- 401K available upon start date. Includes employer match
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. All employees are expected to provide assistance and support to other functions as needed to meet the company's goals and objectives.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years working in a manufacturing / assembly environment preferred.
- Proven ability to read, comprehend, and follow technical work instructions in English
- Mature individual
- Clear English communication skills verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and meet production deadlines.
- Must pick up on procedures quickly.Physical
- Standing for long periods, walking, lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Wear all appropriate Personal Protection Equipment for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
Concrete Block Commercial Sales Representative
* Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue
* Sustain a working technical knowledge of all company hardscape products
* Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new customers
* Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
* Must possess strong communications and presentation skills
* Must work closely with Engineers and Landscape Architects to ensure that the product specifications are realized
* Prepare sales projects and prospecting activity reports for monthly meetings
* Communicate with production to efficiently plan weekly and monthly production plans
* Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
* Five years related experience managing a multi-million dollar territory
* Extensive technical skills (Microsoft Office)
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* High sense of urgency with entrepreneurial qualities
* Experience in a team-based environment
* Experience within the building materials industry
* Experience with SalesForce with the ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management platform
Urgent Care Physician- Part-Time- Block Schedule
Brand New EXPANDING, FANTASTIC Company Looking for Urgent Care Physicians in Nashville, TN!
Specialties Accepted: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and/or IM/Pediatrics
GREAT SUPPORT DAILY! Each Clinic will have staff of 2 Physicians, 1 or 2 Mid-level Practitioners, 2 Lab Techs, 2 front office personnel and a Center Manager!
Each clinic will have two bed triage and approx. 7-15 exam rooms
The parent company treats their doctors 2ND TO NONE and you will not be disappointed!
COMPANY does NOT accept Medicare or Medicaid .........and enjoys a FANTASTIC MARKET PAYER MIX!
The Organization is Physician Driven, meaning the employed Physicians have a HUGE say in how the organization is run!
Must be able/willing to see patients ages 3 months and up
Must be comfortable with most procedures
Part- Time will include being comfortable working a great, Flexible Schedule that will of course require some evenings and weekends.
Visit www.DrCruiter.com for more information!
Machine Operator, Cinder Block
We are seeking a Machine Operator, Cinder Block maker, to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control. Change out block machine molds clean off cement residue, hand stack and help other employees.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Masons Brick AND Block
MASONRY BLOCK , BRICK , STONE CALL RICK 850-326-5775
Marketing Receptionist - H&R Block
Seeking seasonal receptionists to join our network of professionals and deliver an outstanding client experience.
We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, and career advancement opportunities.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Receptionist duties include:
Greeting clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner Matching clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs Scheduling clients how they would like to be scheduled
- Handling client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are met
- Maintaining office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of cash registration operations is helpful
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
The Block Assembler is responsible for assembling castings to make appropriate block assembly through the use of air tools, lifting devices, and calibrated tools.
1. Assembles fabricated parts to relatively large or heavy subassemblies and complete units.
2. Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
3. Stop the line due to Safety or Quality.
4. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
5. Maintain area cleanliness in accordance with 5S principles.
6. Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
7. Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble block units according to product specifications.
The most qualified candidates will demonstrate the following:
Ø May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Ø Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
Ø Operate air tools, lifting devices, and calibrated tools.
Ø Follows standard operating procedures and work instructions.
Ø Does not deviate from detailed directions given by supervisor and managers
Ø Contact is routine and primarily with employees in the immediate work unit and/or members of the public in a highly structured situation.
With all positions we are looking for candidates with good attendance, willing to be flexible, positive attitude, and a team player.
Home Health Aide / Certified Nursing Assistant 2-10 PM Block Schedule
The Geneva Suites is an all inclusive Senior Residential Home Care. Committed to creating a home experience for our residents, where each member feels safe, supported and cared for. We are passionate about upholding our excellent reputation and we are looking for the very best Caregivers to help us!
Our caregivers help with activities of daily living, companionship, medication reminders/administration, Our caregivers provide one on one care ,focusing on relationship building between our HHA's and our clients, assuring both are getting the most out of life.
If you are caring, patient, compassionate, and reliable with a genuine interest in working with seniors, please apply. We currently are hiring for all three shifts, which includes every other weekend and weekdays.
To find out more about us please visit us at www.thegenevasuites.com.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid drivers license with reliable transportation
- Enthusiastic attitude and a passion for caring
- CNA or Home Health Aide Certification preferred, along with 1 year caregiving experience preferred but not required
Training available for those who qualify!
We offer: starting pay $14.25/hr, block scheduling, referral bonus, 401K, paid training. currently we have 2-10Pm shift includes every other weekend.
Brick And Block Masons! Start Immediately!!!
We are a company who is currently looking for bricklayers and masons in the Richmond, VA AREA. for IMMEDIATE WORK!!!
We offer competitive pay and benefits.
We need guys who have their own transportation and can show up on time to get the job done.
We need guys with experience and pay is based on experience in the field.
Must be able to work full-time 40 hours/week.
Please submit resume and hourly pay expectations online to be considered.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!