Engraver Machine Job Description Sample
Seasonal Engraver - Will Train
- The Teammate will be trained to be a member of a work group. The work group is responsible for engraving, quality inspecting, re-packaging, gift wrapping and shipping customer's orders.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
*Opens and or/stages product to assist in the personalization process
*Inspects merchandise pre-production to ensure product quality
*Remains updated on current product assortment and the best way to set up machines for maximum productivity and minimum shrink
*Applies personalized messages to merchandise using a variety of methods and equipment
*Inspects merchandise post production to ensure accuracy of personalization and that all quality standards have been met
*Applies any customer ordered add-ons to product, such as color fill or gravoxide
*Confirms integrity of orders by ensuring all pieces are accounted for and appropriately packs orders
*Performs preventive maintenance of machines and understands when to refer machines for repair
*Meets established productivity and quality standards
Adapts to business needs through willingness to cross-train and perform other tasks as needed
Demonstrated ability to meet goals in a fast-paced environment
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Ability to read English, write legibly and communicate effectively with others
Good spelling and grammar skills required
Basic Windows operating system knowledge
Steel Die Engraver
This position is located in the United States Mint, Philadelphia. The position reports to the supervisor of the tool and die engraving branch in the Design and Engraving Division of the Manufacturing Directorate and is stationed at the Philadelphia Mint. The primary mission of the Philadelphia Mint is the manufacturing of domestic circulating and numismatic coins, medals and other products, and the creation of master tooling and work dies necessary to produce these products.
Learn more about this agency
As a Steel Die Engraver, you will:
Identify imperfections in the tool steel surface that will detract from accurate reproduction of the design throughout each of the 6 phases of the tooling development process using a magnification loupe and high magnification microscopes.
Repair/restore the tool surface, eliminating the imperfections during the 6 phase process. Eliminate cutter anomalies created on master hubs by the CNC milling machine. Anomalies that occur are cutter tool breaks or wear during tooling, rough surface finish (grumble), and jail bars (vertical shadow ripples across flat surfaces (i.e., the field, geometric shapes) impressed in the memory of the steel).
Perform peer review of work performed by others. Inspect all master tooling to identify imperfections.
Restore master hub when damaged from wear or handling during production.
Job family (Series)
3401 Miscellaneous Machine Tool Work
HelpRequirements Conditions of Employment
Must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Nationals.
Please refer to "Conditions of Employment."
Click "Print Preview" to review the entire announcement before applying.
Exerts moderate physical effort lifting an average of 30 pounds and a maximum of 50 pounds. Subject to eyestrain due to close tolerances and the accuracy required. Upper body strength and hand control. Must be able to do repetitive action movements with hands and understand the ergonomics of such work strain. Work requires sitting all day with a minimum of stooping and bending.
You must show in your experience in the online application that you possess the knowledge, skill and abilities to perform the duties of the position. You must meet the screen-out element Ability To Provide Production Support Services, normally addressed at the beginning of the online questions. In addition, you must also obtain an average score of two (2) on all other elements for this position as addressed through the online question in order to be considered minimally qualified.
The experience may have been gained in either the public or private sector or volunteer service.
You must meet the following requirements within 14 days of the closing date of this announcement.
Machine Operator 3 - All Shifts
Full-time employment withbenefits, don't miss this opportunity!
The Caterpillar Global Power Systems Division,Oil & Gas, has an exciting opportunity for a Machine Operator 3, locatedin Island Lake, IL. In this position, you will ensure that parts are machined in a quality manner as needed according to the production schedule.
Job duties may include but are not limited to:
Working with the following machines: Trev, Intergex, lathes/Mills
Standing for extended periods of time including squatting, bending, lifting, twisting, pushing and pulling
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Ability to follow routers
Proper part protection, stacking and packaging
Ability to use basic hand tools
Use and wear the proper safety equipment
Everyone is expected to manage themselves responsibly and act professionally at all times as well as demonstrate the ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
Communicate clearly to supervisors and lead men while showing awareness of chain of command
Demonstrate the ability to use the intranet to follow Safety procedures as well as other shop policies and procedures including work instructions
Demonstrate the ability to recognize safe and unsafe procedures to avoid hazards
Must know how to properly stop the machine in case of emergency
Maintain a safe, clean, and healthy working environment including but not limited to the 5S program Prepare daily time sheets and other daily paper work accurately
Familiarize themselves with identifying and properly using the various measuring instruments including Go/No Go gages
Ability to read and identify tolerances on a blue print
Show the ability to perform simple shop math
Show the ability to differentiate good parts from bad parts including stamping
Familiarize themselves with different deburring techniques
Familiarize themselves with insert wear
Familiarize themselves with thread forms as well as tool nose radius
Must consistently meet or exceed daily productions standards while also maintaining safety and quality standards with minimal supervision
Familiarize themselves with the names and functions of the various tooling
Recognize and understand part numbers and show the ability to interpret work order steps
Show the ability to make offsets effectively to maintain tolerances
Show the ability to consistently and effectively run machines while maintaining quality and production standards with minimal supervision
Show the ability to recognize and change worn inserts
Demonstrate a better understanding of detailed blue prints including control plan prints and set up sheets
Begin to familiarize themselves with basic G and M codes
Understand the different machines axes and their functions
Proper loading and unloading of parts including towers/tables, 3 jaw chucks, indexable chucks and vises.
Ability to load and run parts on a CMM as needed.
Ability to understand and reset alarms for loaders including sensors as needed.
Understand and use tool life as needed.
Ability to indicate a part prior to machining as needed.
Must understand and become proficient with G and M codes
Familiarize themselves with and understand the function of canned cycles
Familiarize themselves with feeds and speeds understanding the cause and effects
Must understand the proper operation sequences in a given program
Must demonstrate a strong and thorough understanding of the machining processes
May require ability to set up gantry tables and towers
Ability to set up roll dies and etchers
Ability to rework parts to print
Must demonstrate the ability to start up and home out machines.
Experience working on Trevisans and Mazaks.
Ability to operate computerized equipment
Top Candidates Will Also Have
Solid workhistory and willingness to successfully function in a team environment
High School education or GED.
This Job Description isintended as a general guide to the job duties for this position and is intendedfor the purpose of establishing the specific salary grade. It is not designedto contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive summary of all responsibilities,duties and effort required of employees assigned to this job. At the discretion of management, thisdescription may be changed at anytime to address the evolving needs of theorganization. It is expressly notintended to be a comprehensive list of "essential job functions" as that termis defined by the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Machine Learning Engineer
Home Careers Jobs Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning Engineer Engineering | Long Beach, California
Laserfiche solutions help organizations transform and modernize. Today's machine learning algorithms play a pivotal role in improving how we solve complex real-life scenarios.
Laserfiche is looking for a passionate and highly experienced machine learning expert to help build a machine learning team. Your extensive experience in machine learning, statistical modeling, and natural language processing knowledge will play a key role in spearheading the development of shared components which will be used by our global multi-product platform. You will be responsible for building a team and growing a set of engineers to support this mission.
You will actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle: analysis, technical design, planning development, testing, release and production support. Your team will interact with providing guidance and developing components for several product teams who are integrating machine learning into their products.
As the experienced machine learning engineer, you will be provided with challenging opportunities in a diverse, dynamic and energetic team environment while liaising with various businesses.
Ability to direct the change and enhancement in our current machine learning system and infrastructure
Develop scalable and generalized solutions that could be applied to specific and/or other problems
Comfortable to provide technical guidance to the new machine learning engineering team
Stay on top of the latest advancements in machine learning and software development trends
Ability to build end to end scalable machine learning systems
Understand the differences between machine learning engineers, data scientists, research scientists/applied research scientists, and distributed systems engineers
What You'll Need:
7-10+ years of machine learning experience
MS or Ph.D. in CS, Statistics or relevant field
Strong quantitative skills to apply complex statistical methods
Extensive awareness of natural language processing techniques and ability to effectively apply them
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
The Machine Operator Supervisor will be managing the team and responsible for the set up and operation of screw making equipment.
- Supervise and coordinates activities of production employees to ensure product conforms to customer specifications.
- Trains employees in work methods and procedures.
- Assigns work, supervises daily activities of production personnel.
- Reviews daily production of production personnel.
- Set up jobs on automatic screw machines.
- Reviews and resolves operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of applied screw making experience preferred.
Machine Learning & Distributed Ledger Sr. Engineer
• Responsible for delivery in the areas of: data science/machine learning & Distributed Ledger including technology implementations and algorithm development
• Write software (in Python/R/Java) to extract, clean and manipulate large datasets both structured and unstructured
• Construct data staging layers and fast real-time systems to feed machine learning algorithms
• Review and independently test the effectiveness and accuracy of Image Analytics, NLP and machine learning models
• Utilize expertise in models that leverage the newest data sources, technologies, and tools, such as machine learning, Python, Hadoop, AWS, as well as other cutting-edge tools and applications for Machine Learning.
• Investigate the impact of new technologies, applications, and data sources on the future of secondary mortgage business
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and paradigms to deploy cutting edge solutions.
• Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS
• Create large scale deployments using newly researched methodologies
• Work in Agile environment
• Experience mentoring junior engineers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science
• Comprehensive knowledge of modern statistical learning methods
• At least 5 years’ experience with machine learning and natural language processing
• At least 5 years’ experience with Distributed Ledger technologies
• 5+ years of experience working with AWS
• At least 5 years’ experience in Python (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas, Theras, Theano) and any other open source programming languages for large scale data analysis
• At least 7+ years’ experience in Java
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• 2+ years of experience working with financial data
• 5+ years of experience in Python (including NLP) for large scale data analysis
• 7+ years of experience with SQL & relational databases
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and in project teams
Machine Operator In NC
Manpower has immediate opening for Machine Operator in Forest City NC
What's in it for you?
Shift : 2nd shift - 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Pay Rate : $12.00 per hour
Duration : 12 months
What is the job?
Perform duties relative to production in the assigned area, and is able to operate all equipment and machinery in the assigned area.
Produce a quality product, safely, on-time, and with the least cost possible.
Accurately record data on process travelers.
Accurately complete computer transactions.
Participate in cell/team activities and adhere to cell/team norms.
Maintain all skill certifications.
Identify areas for improvements.
Communicate with co-workers, management, internal and external customers, and others in a courteous, professional, and proactive manner.
What you bring to the job?
High School Diploma
Manufacturing experience preferred
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good interpersonal skills/teaming ability
Ability to learn computer transactions
Ability to learn and successfully operate production equipment
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Machine Learning Software Engineer (Natural Language Processing)
Machine Learning Software Engineer (Natural Language Processing)
Interested to travel
W2 Contract / FT / H1B Contractor
Masters/PhD. in Computer Science or a related discipline from a reputed institute with grass-root experience of 5+ years in architecting and leading data analytics and Machine Learning (ML) applications
Familiar with general NLP (Natural Learning Processing) tasks and techniques, such as parsing, sequence labeling, NER, entity linking, relation extraction, etc.
3+ years’ experience with various data analysis and visualization tools
3+ years experience with various machine learning/statistical modeling techniques and parameters that affect their performance.
Experience diving into data to discover hidden patterns and conducting error analysis
Strong knowledge of information retrieval methods, including LTR frameworks and ML ranking models
Experience on dealing with large-scale unstructured text data.
Open source ML libraries tools like Apache Mahout, Apache Spark
Exposure to atleast one of Natural Language Processing tools such as - Microsoft Azure ML / Microsoft Chat Bot Framework / LUIS
Publications in top-tier NLP / ML / DM conferences, such as ACL, EMNLP, KDD, SIGIR and WWW, is a plus.
Machine learning expertise is a definite plus
Self-motivated, Desire to pursuit very high-quality work.
Machine Learning/ Statistical Modeling, NLP (Natural Language Processing), Data analysis
Foam Machine Operators
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Software Engineer Co-Op, Machine Learning - Fall Semester
Candidate is expected to work 40 hours a week for Fall semester.
- Assist with the design and implementation of the following:
- End-to-end pipeline for annotation, training and deployment of machine learning algorithms
- Services and dashboards for training progress and validation metrics
- Crowdsourcing pipelines for collecting internal and external annotations
- Participate in the design, development, evaluation, deployment and updating of data-driven models and analytical solutions for machine learning (ML) applications
- Work with product owners and customers on understanding their learning applications, assisting with integration and providing ML expertise
- Produce high quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 0-2 years of machine learning experience
- Previous software development experience
- Experience in the following areas:
- Computer vision and machine learning
- Image processing
- Creating clean C++ code
- Object-oriented design
- Rapid development and prototyping in Python
- GPU compute
- Familiarity with at least one of the following, or similar platforms:
- MXNet, Caffe, TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Dlib, scikit-learn
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!