Engraver Tire Mold Job Description Sample
Mold Repair Specialist
Mold Repair Specialist
Restoration Technician: Water, Fire Mold
- Inventory of items that have experienced water, fire, or smoke damage
- On-Site cleaning of items and materials involved in these damages
- Perform assigned work in a timely manner and meet deadlines and expectations
- Identify the source of the problem and determine the extent of damages
- Remove and dispose of any affected materials
- Place equipment on job-sites and monitor them
- Maintain communication regarding time-tables, work progression, and unexpected situations
- Utilize Dash, our software program to document every job detail
- Ensure vehicle is serviced and clean
- Ensure equipment is cleaned and operating properly
- Ensure that work area is clean and organized at all times
- Maintain a safe work environment through the course of your career
- Prior technician experience (construction, maintenance, HVAC, plumbing, etc)
- Experience in the restoration industry a plus, but willing to train the right candidate
- Must have the ability to communicate with others in a verbal and written manner
- Must have the ability to understand and follow directions
- Must be able to perform in a work environment that has suffered fire, water, and smoke damage
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying weight/heavy objects up to 50 lbs without assistance
- Must be able to continuously climb, bend, and reach
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be able to pass a full background check
- Generous compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA Retirement Program with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Wellness Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, etc.)
Mold Change Technician
Mold Maker/Tool Maker
Production Tech - Blow Mold Night Shift
Process Engineer - Permanent Mold
Mold Setup - Days
This person will complete assigned engineering tasks as needed to build plastic injection molds. Use various machining techniques to produce a quality plastic part that meets the requirements of the customer. Provide tooling support to the engineering, production, quality and maintenance departments.
2nd shift 2PM-10:30PM Mon-Fri (5% shift differential)
3rd shift 10PM-6:30AM Sun-Thu (15% shift differential)
Clean and maintain production tools and molds.
Build components for new tools, existing tools and molds through the use of tool room equipment, using designs created by the engineering department. Read and interpret plans from paper drawings or computer files.
May be assigned role as Project Leader for the building of new tools.
Using toolmakers scope, measures, examines, diagnoses and trouble-shoots new and existing molds to make improvements or corrections.
Work as a team with project leaders to ensure that projects are finished quickly and precisely.
Other duties as required.
Education/Experience. High school education coursework or GED required. Two-year tool & die degree or four years experience in tooling or moldmaking preferred. Experience using mold-making tools such as metal saws, mills, grinders, lathes, EDM sinkers, EDM Hole Burner and CNC Mill.
Computer Skills. Ability to operate personal computer. Knowledge of Windows based CAD programs such as Master cam, AutoCAD and Solid Works.
Language Skills. Ability to read, comprehend, and utilize instructions and short correspondence with professionals. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees.
Mathematical Skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratios, percent and use trigonometry. Ability to read and understand complicated designs and drawings.
Supervisory Responsibilities. Ability to direct work task to others if you are assigned the lead role in a project.
1. High school education coursework or GED?
2. Two-year tool & die degree or four years experience in tooling or moldmaking? (preferred)
3. Experience using mold-making tools such as metal saws, mills, grinders, lathes, EDM sinkers, EDM Hole Burner and CNC Mill?
4. Knowledge of Windows based CAD programs such as Master cam, AutoCAD and Solid Works?
Injection Mold Technician - 3Rd Shift
This is a multi-functional position whose main role is to support and maintain molding department production at the assigned molding machines and throughout the department. This is the 4th level of the Molding job-skill progression ranging from Trainee to Senior Technician. Advancement into and across all levels within this job is predicated on continued demonstration of company values as well as the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the job. A job rotation program will be used to ensure employees get frequent exposure to the varied tasks across all levels appropriate for their skills and training status. Once an employee attains any given level of training or advancement, they may be required to perform those tasks or to provide training to other employees seeking to learn those same skills. It is expected that all employees maintain proficiency in each of their acquired skills so that they may be called upon to use them in any given assignment.
In the Level 4-Technician position, the employee will perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, any lower level task plus others as outlined below. As assigned, the Technician will be responsible to maintain and control process conditions on a group of molding machines, robots, and related auxiliaries to ensure production standards are met, both quality and quantity, for those machines. The Technician monitors materials, molds, equipment, cycle times, and part quality according to work instructions. Performs preventive maintenance tasks on machines and molds as required or deemed necessary due to process conditions. May simultaneously support or perform tasks associated to lower levels as assigned or necessary to maintain efficient production. Troubleshoots the molding process and resolves issues related to flash, shorts, splay, burns, voids, etc. through proper adjustment of temperatures, pressures, speeds, and related molding parameters. Troubleshoots the robot process and resolves issues related to tooling alignment, part handling, runner containment, part placement, etc. through proper adjustment of program coordinates, speeds, timers, sensors, and tooling hardware (i.e. vac cups/hose, compensators, guides, supports, etc). Troubleshoots other auxiliary equipment such as blenders, mold & water temperature controllers, hot stampers, welders, baggers, stakers, specialty automation, etc… The Technician is further responsible to maintain 5S standards, follow appropriate QSAM and safe operating procedures, and complete related production paperwork. Performs other tasks that the employee has been trained in as necessary or as assigned by a supervisor.
Injection Mold experience required. This is a 3rd shift position that will require training on 1st shift.
Cartamundi East Longmeadow offers competitive wages with shift differentials, and comprehensive benefit programs including an employee incentive bonus.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!