Enterprise Job Description Sample
Utilization Review Social Worker Or RN
Las Vegas, NV
- The Utilization Review Specialist is primarily a provider facing role, although it does involve some member activities such as collecting information and using clinical expertise to ensure members are directed to the appropriate level of care.
- Responsible for managing psychiatric and substance abuse or substance abuse disorder facility-based and outpatient professional treatment health benefits through telephonic or written review.
- Uses appropriate screening criteria, knowledge and clinical judgment to assess member needs to ensure access to medically necessary, quality behavioral healthcare in a cost effective setting in accordance with UM Clinical Guidelines and contract.
- Refers cases to Peer Reviewers as appropriate.
- Performs psychiatric and substance abuse or substance abuse disorder assessment, coordination, implementation, case planning, monitoring, and evaluating to promote quality member outcomes, to optimize member health benefits, and to promote effective use of health benefits and community resources.
- Requires a valid, unrestricted state as a Licensed Independent Social Worker (L.I.S.W) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (L.C.S.W).
- Mental Health Professional required as defined by State: Master degree in social work, behavioral health or related field, and 2 additional year’s documented and supervised experience.
- Will consider Registered Nurses (R.N.) that have extensive behavioral health experience.
Around 3+ years of acute care clinical social work experience
- Previous 1-2 years of experience in utilization management / utilization review with a broad range of experience with complex psychiatric/substance abuse cases preferred.
- Intermediate computer literacy (MS Office) and typing skills are necessary.
If you write and speak in Chinese or Vietnamese and are a rock star Administrative Assistant, APPLY TODAY! OfficeTeam is in the market for an ambitious Administrative Assistant who enjoys new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will perform a number of different administrative and office support duties in this Administrative Assistant position. This is a long term temporary opportunity and is located in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. Your responsibilities in this role
Process and review applications
Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
Back various projects for other employees
Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
Greet and instruct visitors
Proficiency in customer service
Business review documents experience desired
Knowledge of filing
Competent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Proven ability to use the internet for research
Excellent communication and organizational skills
At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you! This opening will be staffed by the end of the week, so don't delay - contact us now! .
Employment Type: Temporary
NEW AWS Engineering Manager
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development!
Join us. Let us catapult your career!
NEW AWS Engineering Manager (hands-on) - Direct Hire
IMMEDIATE NEED for a AWS Engineering Manager who will play a key role in the direction of the cloud solutions and ensuring operational uptime of cloud-based software built by internal teams or third-parties. We are seeking a dynamic individual to take on cloud performance analysis, tuning and capacity planning efforts across the enterprise!
We are seeking an engineering professional l to investigate, analyze and make recommendations regarding technology improvements, best practices, standardization, scaling, upgrades, and modifications to our cloud infrastructure and services.
Perform functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, planning, and configuration of cloud solutions and services
Administration of VMware virtual machines, Windows Servers, Active Directory, and some Linux servers.
Act in a lead role in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems and in recommendations for procedures and controls for problem prevention.
Lead implementations and rollouts of new cloud integrations and tools.
Assist with and participate in disaster recovery testing.
Train, coach, and mentor junior team members, and provide performance feedback as appropriate
At least five (7) years of experience working on large- scale infrastructure, server and/or cloud-related projects.
Advanced proficiency in VMware vSphere virtual environments is required.
Experience with vCenter Site Recovery Manager is required.
Experience in migrating and managing Azure or AWS Cloud environments.
Must have a practical understanding of domain-level services such as DNS, DHCP, LDAP, and Active Directory services including Federations.
Must have solid understanding of Cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS, Salesforce, etc
Must have a deep technical knowledge relative to the connectivity of server/cloud systems, including the configuration, maintenance, and support of new and existing server/cloud solutions.
Please send your resume to Gloria Delfin, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Commercial Spirits Specialist, On Premise
Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Recognized by Glassdoor as a "Best Place to Work" two years in a row, we couldn't be prouder of our employees. We are the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100 brands. We are committed to driving innovation, sustainability, and fostering a culture of collaboration. We look forward to having you join the team! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
Maximizes the distribution and personal selling of Gallo Spirits brands in On-Premise accounts within assigned geographical area.
Builds and executives plans to drive Gallo Spirits distribution, sales and consumer awareness in targeted accounts for designated area.
Manages Gallo Spirit portfolio driving sales for consumer preferred brands within an assigned geographic location.
Promote brands within an assigned geography and list of accounts (Bars and other OP Accts.).
Shares and sells featured On-Premise Spirits programs and features and engages in brand activities focusing on the right product in the right account.
Builds Gallo spirit brand advocacy with On-premise account staff (bartenders, wait staff, and management).
Coordinates activities with other winery support areas within the market (e.g., Customer Development, Shopper Marketing, Business Intelligence Managers).
Makes regular sales calls on assigned accounts list and tagged accounts within a geographic area to provide the primary relationship between the account and the portfolio.
Develops and builds key relationships at targeted on premise accounts in a defined geography.
Provide support, activation and memorable experiences for both customers and consumers.
Move seamlessly during a customer call from account activation to a strategic digital business plan for an assigned brand or portion of the portfolio.
Responsible for organizing and executing exceptional evangelist initiatives against customers and consumers.
Supports portfolio education efforts for consumers, assigned customer list, and specific distributor reps within assigned accounts and defined geography.
Manage all Gallo OP Standards of Performance.
Manage T&E budget and overall finances.
Influence and Enhance sub-channel management through the gathering and sharing of market intelligence for assigned geography.
Build manage and share best practices on consumer activation strategies.
Influence and activate customers' consumer distribution lists and social media followers through activation of digital content.
Engage accounts and distributor personnel to ensure all e-Retail opportunities in marketplace are maximized.
Supports commercialization of digital marketing programs.
Acts as a Gallo Ambassador, advocating for our brands, including hosting events, leveraging social media and other tools to promote for Gallo sales within his/her community.
Builds and executes plans to drive Gallo Spirit distribution, sales and consumer awareness in targeted accounts for a designated geographical area.
Calls on general on premise accounts, targeted on premise accounts, and key spirit accounts and engaged in brand activation activities (E.g., kickoffs, "ride-withs," crew drives, in-account activations, etc.).
Builds Gallo spirit brand advocacy with on premise account staff (bartenders, wait staff, and management); trains and coaches distributor sales staff on products and sales programs to maximize the sale and distribution of Gallo Spirit brands.
Develops annual plan highlight the intended strategy to implement sales initiatives in geographic region of responsibility (e.g., plan to increase distribution, sales promotions, and demos/tastings schedule).
Collaborates and consults with field colleagues to identify and collect pricing opportunities.
Keeps manager/supervisor apprised of trends in assigned area.
Owns the responsibility of sales and distribution of Gallo's spirit portfolio in key accounts.
Tracks performance and market trends in assigned accounts, benchmarking against competition; provides feedback to marketing team.
Works with the distribution sales teams in identifying gaps in execution (i.e., distribution, secondary selling).
Participates in department and interdepartmental planning and management teams and works cross-functionally to improve processes within the organization.
Balances the planning efforts with day to day demands, including but not limited to conducting demos and tasting and inventory management.
Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
Bachelor's Degree plus 3 years of Gallo Sales and Marketing experience, or Gallo affiliated or non-affiliated distributor sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility OR 5 years of sales experience to include Alcohol Beverage, Hospitality, Culinary, Bars, Supplier/Wholesaler, or Tasting Rooms experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
Experience with social media.
Required to Travel by air and automobile up to 25% of the time during business.
Experience with Event or Hospitality Management.
CSS, CSE, CEFS, CSSC or equivalent certification or in process of obtaining within 6 months of employment.
Required to be 21 years of age or older.
Valid driver's license and successful completion of background check. Required to obtain a California driver's license or appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of hire.
Required to obtain a Liquor License as required by state/locality.
Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of Gallo sales and marketing or Gallo affiliated distributor sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
Established social alcohol beverage network, personal interest, bias to engage and go deeper, proven inquisitiveness.
Established relationships within the Spirits industry.
Experience selling Gallo Spirit's brands.
Skilled in all basic fine wine training (Gallo Wine Academy, Napa, Sonoma, and Central Coast); currently be in the process (within 6-9 months) of CSW certification.
Skilled in reading, analyzing and interpreting general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
Skilled in writing reports, business correspondence and press releases.
Skilled in effectively presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clientele, customers and the general public.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Skilled in calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commission, proportion, percentage, area, circumference and volume.
Skilled in solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Skilled in interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Skilled in seeing, smelling and tasting wine as part of wine tasting.
Personal passion and curiosity for spirits and demonstrate a depth of knowledge.
Innovative and Entrepreneurial spirit. Champions and exemplifies creativity.
Embraces innovation and demonstrates entrepreneurial mindset –Driving futurefocused change Maintain intellectual relevance of global and local market trends.
Promotes positive relationships across the winery sales organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nearest Major Market: Las Vegas
Job Segment: Law, Compliance, Legal
Full Stack Web Developer (Marketing)
We're one of the fastest growing online fitness brands in the world. In just a couple of years we've gone from nothing more than an idea to over 5 million unique visitors per month, over 400,000 raving clients, and millions of followers across our social media channels. Our online fitness and nutrition programs are world class and have changed our clients lives!
This is an opportunity to make a major impact in modernizing how the world adopts better fitness and nutrition habits. We're focused on helping millions of people lower their body fat, increase their muscle mass, and live overall healthier lives!
If you're a strong Full Stack Web Developer that loves Fitness and is familiar with Marketing, this opportunity is perfect for you!
- Solving the technical marketing needs of team members
- Document / create tech processes for marketing teams
- Communicating any new features or processes between various teams
- Write clean, test driven, easily maintainable, well documented, modular code
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Setup and manage landers and split tests
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging marketing and web / app development related technologies
- Excellent communication skills geared towards communicating with both technical and non-technical parts of the team, acting as translator where needed
- Strong familiarity with Marketing and Advertising concepts (ie. split tests, landing pages, etc)
- Sold understanding of Page Design principles and Customer Psychology
- Marketing lander design skills
- Experience setting up and monitoring split tests
- Experience developing with the Facebook Marketing and Graph APIs
- Work experience with Google Analytics, Optimize, Tag Manager
- Ability to convert PSD to HTML
- Strong Bootstrap 4 experience
- Work experience with Laravel, WordPress, and Vue.js
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development, QA, deployment)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Experience with git, Agile / Scrum processes, writing TDD code
- Familiarity with intuitively automating mundane processes using code and web tools
- Competitive Base Salary
- Health Benefits
- Office near Las Vegas strip
- Fun and Open work environment
- Opportunity to be a core technical member of fast growing fitness company with an exciting tech roadmap
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Oral Surgery Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We are hiring a Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager to join the team at DrVita, Inc., the parent company of DrVita, Eva Nutra, Nature's Lab, and Paradise Springs. Our primary location is in Las Vegas, NV where our manufacturing/distribution warehouse is located. Our new secondary location is in Tualatin, OR (Portland metro) where the Accounting/Finance, Customer Service, and Marketing teams reside.
Consistently overseeing manufacturing, packaging, labeling, and holding operations in the production of dietary supplements and to ensure that these processes are performed in a manner that prevents adulteration and mis-branding of finished products.
- Coordinate the review, approval and implementation of controlled documents including Standard Operation Procedures.
- Observe processes and ensure compliance with all applicable state, federal and company designated regulations.
- Responsible for documenting, tracking and trending deviations including root cause analysis, implementation of CAPA and follow up.
- Review of manufacturing records for compliance to purity, quality, and composition of finish dietary supplement products.
- Host and conduct external/internal audits as required.
- Oversee the execution, documentation, and review of internal and external audits, as well as, drafting and implementing responses to internal and external audit findings,
- Collaborate with Operations Management to ensure product quality and staff performs according to all Standard Operations Procedures.
- Perform change control procedures to assure use of the most current revision of all documentation.
- Conduct material reviews and make disposition decisions.
- Supervise disposition of raw materials, in-process materials, finish products or packaging materials subjected to adverse conditions.
- Address customer complaints.
Work Environment: The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
- 5 -10 years’ experience in quality role with experience in pharmaceuticals or nutritional supplements.
- BS Chemistry or Life Sciences field providing competency for job description.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
- Experience leading and following Safety/Security Policies and Procedures.
Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Health and Dental Care, 401K, FREE vitamin allowance.
Sharky's Blue Diamond Is Hiring Cooks
Position: Cooks 2.
Reports to: Kitchen Manager / General Manager 3.
You are a good fit if: You are a Kitchen Team Member who wants to become part of our great atmosphere and join our enthusiastic Team...
This is you if...you're passionate about providing positive emotional connections through great food...
You enjoy working with people who live to WoW...
You're energized by the possibility and commitment to effective procedures.
You are engaged with a collaborative Team...
And you're looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and explore your career potential.
Summary of the position Accurately and efficiently cook meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking.
Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all menu item plates.
Duties & Responsibilities: • Maintains a Guests focus while performing duties • Assumes responsibility for quality of products served • Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items using equipment such as: charbroiler, oven, grill, fryer as well as other pieces of equipment • Complete opening and closing checklists • Use of systems for daily prep • Proactively communicates needs with Kitchen Manager • Knows and complies menu items consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, recipes, policies and procedures • Stocks and maintains par levels for ingredients at line stations to ensure efficiency and achieve speed of service standards • Maintains a clean and sanitary work station • Executes and prepare ingredients for broiling, grilling, frying or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, seasoning and/or marinating • Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes • Handles, stores, labels, and rotates all products to our standard • Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations.
- Uses teamwork to assist others • Attends all scheduled Team Member meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or Manager-on- duty.
• Possess a positive attitude and works well with other Team Members • Able to read and follow a recipe, unsupervised • Able to communicate clearly with Managers, Kitchen and FOH Team • Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds - with assistance • Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 6 hours with breaks) • Willing to follow direction and ask for clarification, if needed • Able to work in a fast paced kitchen environment
Occupational Therapist (Ot)
Is skilled nursing care your passion? Are you looking to work with a team of dedicated caregivers? Would you like to work for a company that provides the support, resources, and opportunities that you need to flourish in your career?
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to work full-Time hours in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Occupational Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Occupational Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance occupational therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality occupational therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Summary & Additi
Job Title: Occupational Therapist (OT)
Location: Henderson, NV
Employment Type: Full-Time
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
- Role: AWS Architect
- Experience: Sr Level
- Work Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Contract Duration: 12 months
- AWS Architect will build-out and implement the clients logging solution.
- Experience with standing up an ELK (Elasticache, Logstash and Kibana ) stack.
- Experience with the following: EC2, Lambda, CloudWatch, API Gateway
- Python experience
- Strong Linux Background
- Experience working in Development shop or in DevOps a plus
- AWS Professional certification preferred
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.
* An Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!