Enterprise Job Description Sample
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Enter and track patient treatment plans in the computer system.
- Monitor patient progress and report patient status to the attending doctor.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals, exclusions, and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predetermination's to third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients have been notified of status and their financial responsibilities.
- Manage consultation reports and progress.
- The ability to complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- Front office dental experience required.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Patient and Customer care mentality.
- Willingness to travel to additional offices.
- Collections experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
- Specialties experience with Ortho, Perio, Oral Surgery, and Endo a plus.
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.
Full-Time Merchandisers are responsible for merchandising Frito-Lay's complete line of quality products in local stores. As a Merchandiser, you will drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations, retrieving Frito-Lay products from the backs of stores, and ensuring that our products are both fresh and attractive to our customers. The Merchandiser work schedule is based on customer requirements. This includes weekend and holiday work in all weather conditions.
Some of the more frequent tasks you would perform include:
Driving to assigned locations in your personal vehicle (we'll provide mileage reimbursement while you're on the clock)
Check-in and out with manager on duty
Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products
Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste
Assist in the assembling and disassembling of promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays
It's a physical job. We transform store aisles, end caps, and displays into works of art, from the lowest shelf to the highest shelf. This position requires that you be able to lift 15 to 40 pounds, climb, push, pull, bend, stand, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time with, or without, a reasonable accommodation.
Our diverse team strives for perfection and you should feel comfortable operating under minimal supervision. We are proud to set industry standards in terms of pay and benefits. In addition to our generous starting wage found at the top of this listing, you will also enjoy unbeatable benefits including, but not limited to:
Health care benefits (including dental and vision)
Retirement savings benefits such as a pension and 401(k)
Education advising and tuition reimbursement
Gas mileage reimbursement
Best-in-class discounts at retailers across the country
Paid parental leave for new mothers and fathers
Merchandisers who come to work with us have a wide variety of experience. In order to be considered for this position, you must:
Be 18 years of age or older
Have a valid driver's license with proof of insurance
Be able to climb, push, pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods with or without reasonable accommodation
Be able to lift up to 40 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation (example: a microwave)
This position also requires a review of your driving history.
People often ask what characteristics will make them successful in this position. Here is an idea of what our managers are looking for:
Strong Work Ethic: you are punctual and reliable in terms of attendance, you accurately report your time using your company-issued device and you are comfortable working without a manager monitoring your day-to-day activities
Flexibility: you are able to adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and resolve them by yourself
Customer Focus: when you are in the stores with our customers, you help them find what they need and deliver service that exceed their expectations
Attention to Detail: our Merchandisers are meticulous when it comes to checking dates on chips, tidying shelves, and arranging products
Communication: you will be working closely with other Frito-Lay team members and it's important to communicate regularly; good communication also includes checking in and out with the store manager
Positive Attitude: you will be part of a sales team that relies on one another to build professional relationships and attend to customer needs while following Frito-Lay and store procedures, work rules and safety policies
Does this sound like you?
The way it works is simple: we provide the information and tools to empower you to take charge of your career. At Frito-Lay we'll give you the training to succeed as the newest member of our exceptional team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo (Frito Lay) is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Reports to: Store Management
The stock associate is responsible for receiving, unpacking and preparing merchandise for the selling floor. He/she is also responsible for the organization, maintenance and cleanliness of the stock room.
- Creates a positive first impression by adhering to the dress code
Creates a sparkling clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness both in the stock room and on the selling floor
Notifies management of any shipment discrepancies and missed markdowns in the stock room
Sensors, steams, folds and hangs merchandise as needed
Brings new good to the selling floor
Replenishes merchandise from the stock room to the selling floor
Executes transfers, RTVs, damages and customer charge sends
Ensures stock room is organized, clean and merchandise is floor ready at all times
Cooperation & Dependability
Satisfactorily completes all duties as assigned by management
Is punctual and adheres to designated work schedule
Is flexible and works well with peers and management to accomplish duties
Follows GUESS Policies and Procedures 100%
Actively performs housekeeping and maintenance duties
Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions
Represents a positive attitude toward the merchandise and the company
Participates in all inventories
Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by store management
Some heavy lifting in excess of 30 pounds
Scheduled shifts may require standing for a minimum of eight hours
Speed Shop Specialist
Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
The Speed Shop Specialist is responsible for the sales, profitability, superior service and the effective operation of the Speed Shop within one location. A successful Speed Shop Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the Speed Shop operates under safe conditions according to the established policies and procedures and in full compliance with federal and state regulations. The Speed Shop Specialist will work closely with Store Management to ensure the Speed Shop business is organized and operating at optimal efficiency while meeting the needs of every customer by adhering to Do It Right Related Selling and Repair Excellence Standards. The Speed Shop Specialist is expected to develop and provide inspirational leadership and direction to a team of one or more.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Speed Shop Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the Speed Shop's sales, inventory, productivity, profitability, work environment, safety, and operational compliance. These essential duties are measured through various reporting tools, periodic assessments, Speed Shop Director & Area Director store visit feedback.
Comply with company policies and procedures as outlined in the Human Resources and Stores Operations Manuals. Must ensure training completions are maintained at 100%.
Provides procedural guidance and technical direction to ensure associates comply with policies and procedures, loss prevention, safety, federal and state regulations, and environmental codes and ordinances.
Will be the primary resource for technical matters, advice, direction and assistance related to installation and proper application of performance merchandise.
Will passionately focus on customer needs, and drive the performance business with the highest degree of integrity and trust. Must be approachable by both customers and associates.
The successful Speed Shop Specialist will be expected to balance administrative duties, satisfy existing customers and drive new business.
Provide regular updates on the performance of the Speed Shop, identifying trends, requests and merchandising recommendations.
Hold local "cruise nights" and or "car show" events at the store location to build relationships with local car clubs and car enthusiasts a like. Provide local advertising (attend car shows and enthusiast events) to promote the Pep Boys Speed Shop and availability of aftermarket accessories. Comply with marketing initiatives, developed and designed to build Speed Shop awareness locally.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Directly manages one or more associates in the Speed Shop area. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of direct reports. Will be expected to carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Completion of a two-year college or technical program and/or three to five years' experience in an automotive aftermarket accessories environment is preferred.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret retail business reports, professional and/or technical journals, time reports, operational reports, government regulations, merchandising reports, plan-o-gram instructions or technical procedures. Must be able to collect data or facts and draw valid and accurate conclusions. Ability to effectively present information to various levels within the organization.
Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and fractions. Must be able to apply mathematical formulas to calculate commission, discounts and interest. Must be able to read and interpret Profit and Loss Statements.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Tech - Solar
The Solar Field Service Technicians is responsible for the onsite maintenance and operation of large remote solar power plants, including but not limited to site safety & environmental, electrical system maintenance, control systems, sub-contractor management, vegetation management, site field reports, and other duties as required to properly maintain and operate the site within the contractual requirements. This position will work closely with the Remote Operations Center Client Services and must be able to work independently with little to no supervision and will be required to work in the field under various conditions including night work as required. Candidates must have a strong background in electrical maintenance and troubleshooting, preferably in the renewable energy field.
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Onsite safety and environmental compliance adherence
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly generate and complete JHA, LOTO, and other safety related documentation as per OSHA and site specific requirements.
- Review site manuals and drawings to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment
- In field work including electrical and mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance of site equipment, vegetation management, site field reporting, work order completion, and other work as needed.
- Perform testing on equipment, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot PV system performance issues and locate & isolate ground faults.
- Perform OEM testing, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades/ revisions to a broad range of equipment in the renewable industry.
- Quality assurance for all work performed on site
- Must be able to work closely with Remote Operations Center (ROC) to react and resolve production related issues as they arise in the field
- Vegetation management and overall site cleanliness
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required
- Work closely with the Planning and Scheduling team to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to and work orders are completed accurately and on time
- Generate professional service specific reports using work order system or Microsoft Office that can be presented to the customer.
- Ensure that all issues at the site are documented in the work order system and are addressed in a timely manner.
- Planned and unplanned over time and night work may be required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school Graduate
Formal electrical training or 5 years’ equivalent experience in maintaining power generation electrical equipment
Electrical – Certified Electrician (Journeyman level) form relevant state
Technician- Solar SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong understudying of OSHA safety requirements including LOTO, Arc Flash, JHA/JSA, etc.
- Valid state drivers license
- 1 plus years of PV power plant maintenance experience
- Strong electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills. Technical knowledge of solar, and PV, related applications.
- Strong work ethic, be a self-starter and work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to generate, track, and complete site work requirements.
- Experience with using plant control and monitoring systems to diagnose plant problems and monitor site daily performance
- Ability to understand and work within company business processes and ensure an efficient working environment.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and quality orientation
- Able to work within a project team and to spend long hours alone
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results orientation.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Travel may be required – up to 25%
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
- Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
- Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc.
- Working around high voltages and currents.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times.
- Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
- Working days, nights, weekends, and overtime as required.
Full-Time Sales Specialist
A Vilebrequin Sales Specialist is responsible for understanding the mindset of the Vilebrequin brand and strives to bring it to life every day. Each Specialist must provide attentive and knowledgeable assistance to ensure the highest level of customer service.
-Follow company policies, procedures and use visual techniques to maintain the visual standards according to Vilebrequin guidelines
-Strives to stay current on all products in order to successfully assist customers
-Demonstrates effective communication with customers, coworkers, and managers
-Maintains sales floor, stock room, fitting rooms, and cash wrap
-Performs register transactions in according with POS guidelines - handles cash and provides change without error
-Consistently meet individual and store sales goals
-Assists with sending/receiving shipments of merchandise
-Leads by example and positively influences others
-Execute and follow opening and closing procedures
-Strong attention to detail
-Reliability and consistent attendance and punctuality
-Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights and weekends on a weekly basis as business requires
-Previous experience in luxury retail preferred
-Maintain a professional appearance and behaviors and follow dress code standards
-Weekly Bonus Structure
-Performance-based opportunities for advancement
Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate @Bass Pro Shops
Requisition ID: 100184
Store #: 00C126 Sunglass Hut
Sunglass Hut, a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses, has partnered with Bass Pro Shops, the leading national retailer of outdoor gear and apparel known for its immersive retail experiences, to open Sunglass Hut shop-in-shops inside Bass Pro stores across North America. If you have a passion for inspiring others to enjoy and explore the great outdoors while wearing amazing sunglasses, this could be an opportunity for you.
Sunglass Hut has an energetic, fun culture and diverse career paths for all types of talented and driven people. We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities. At Sunglass Hut, our mission is to be the premier shopping and inspiration destination for the top brands, latest trends and exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses.
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
The Sales Associate is vital to the success of Sunglass Hut and is an ambassador of The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Sales Associate spends time on the sales floor performing all functions relating to The Sunglass Hut Experience and store operations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives.
Achieves/exceeds individual sales plan by creating an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with customers.
Leverages reporting tools to track individual results and identify areas of opportunity.
Partners with Store/Center Manager to maximize sales potential.
People work for people – uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused environment.
Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
Seeks out opportunities for self-development as defined in an individual development plan.
Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that translates into sales and ensures that every Associate consistently delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
Spends 100% of the time on the sales floor.
Ensures every aspect of The Sunglass Hut Experience is impeccably executed throughout the store.
Makes simple and fast decisions in the best interest of our customers.
Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand standards.
Stays adept at knowing the product and staying current on new merchandise and fashion trends.
Builds and develops expertise in delivery of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
Consistently executes all visual standards, store merchandising practices and inventory control activities.
Impeccably executes all operational policies and procedures and maintains brand standards.
Properly executes all promotions, contests and incentives
High school diploma or equivalent
Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
Customer service and/or retail experience
To accommodate our diverse customer base, preference may be given to bilingual candidates depending upon the needs of the location.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
Systemadministrator Linux (M/W/D)
für den Standort in Baden Württemberg
zur unbefristeten Festanstellung gesucht.
In dieser Position sind Sie verantwortlich für die Administration und den Betrieb der Linux-basierten Infrastrukturen. Sie werden auch neue Installationen durchführen.
Fortlaufend stehen Optimierungen im Fokus, aber auch Fehleranalysen und die Erarbeitung von neuen Prozessen und Konzepten gehören zu Ihren Aufgaben.
Sie werden entsprechende Monitoring-Lösungen einsetzen und individuell anpassen.
Abgerundet wird Ihr Tätigkeitsfeld mit der Unterstützung der Anwender und der Einleitung von fehlerbehebenden Maßnahmen.
- Abgeschlossene Ausbildung als Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration oder entsprechende, enschlägige Berufserfahrung
- Berufserfahrung im Bereich Linux System- und Netzwerkadministration
- konzeptionelle und analytische Fähigkeiten
- Deutsch- und Englisch in Wort und Schrift
Dieser Arbeitgeber bietet seit mehr als 25 Jahren seinen Kunden Individuelle, smarte IT-Lösungen von SAP Integration über Anwendungen bis zur technischen Infrastruktur. Europaweit ist dieses Unternehmen erfolgreich als Experte für den Mittelstand. In dem Unternehmen sind ca. 300 Mitarbeiter beschäftigt, wovon ca. 260 IT Dienstleister am Standort Ulm. Sie arbeiten zielorientiert und bewahren auch in schwierigen Situationen einen kühlen Kopf. Das Unternehmen braucht Mitarbeiter, die offen für neue Aufgaben sind, verantwortungsbewusst und flexibel sind.
Mobile: +49 152 900 559 93
Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Global Industrial, an affiliated company of Systemax, is a global leader in providing private label and brand name industrial equipment and supplies. We provide our customers with a broad range of products, great pricing, product quality, and service excellence. We partner with our customers to understand their needs, provide solutions and drive to become their provider of choice.
Maintain and expand sales of Global's portfolio of products into new and existing accounts. Improve market position through increased market penetration. Continually develop growth opportunities through strategic account planning activities and effective management of the full sales lifecycle.
Achieve sales targets through efficient and effective management of the sales lifecycle.
Preserve existing sales base while expanding and closing new business.
Effectively manage time to ensure all associated administrative tasks are completed timely and accurately.
Build relationships with key stakeholders within accounts; stay abreast of changes within accounts and take swift action when / where indicated.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred;
At least 2 years of business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales experience required
Demonstrated proficiency in sales lifecycle management including but not limited to strategic planning, sales target forecasting, pipeline development and management, negotiation of pricing structures
Demonstrated initiative, problem-solving skills, analytical and critical-thinking skills, time-management and organization skills
Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM software
Ability to develop customer relationships to become a trusted advisor and business partner
May be required to develop and conduct presentations for / at customer site(s)
Competitive Base Pay
Sales Incentive Program
Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision
Earned Paid Time Off / Vacation
401(k) with Company Match
Global Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify/expression, marital status or other status protected by Federal, State or local law to apply.
A qualified and reliable Medical Assistant, with great customer service, to join our team. This environment is a fast paced medical office for a well-known dermatology company. We pride ourselves in becoming the largest dermatology practice in the country, with no plans on stopping! We are committed to provide the best experience and care for our patients.
Duties to include:
Assisting physician in providing quality care to patients
Maintain patients' medical records
Review medical history
Obtain appropriate consents
Call in prescriptions
Perform patient call backs
At least one year of Dermatology experience required
MA certificate of completion/diploma from medical vocational program
Current CPR certification
Knowledge of vital signs is required
Working knowledge of dermatologic surgery and sterile technique
Knowledge of medical terminology
Must be computer literate
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Employees):
- Benefits packages
- PTO/6 Paid Holidays/Floating Holiday/Vacation Time
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEOC and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!