Equipment Cleaner Job Description Sample
Utility/Production Equipment Cleaner - Holbrook, MA
Cleaner - EOA #2019-165
Cleaner Full Time
Part Time Cleaner In Cincinnati, OH
Night Cleaner (Georgetown)
General Cleaner (Full Time)
Royal Lahaina Resort is a privately held family organization dedicated to the selection and development of highly motivated and talented professionals. Royal Lahaina Resort offers a fun, fast paced and rewarding business environment with a true sense of `Ohana, and opportunities for career advancement.
The General Cleaner ensures a pleasant guest experience throughout the property by maintaining the cleanliness and aesthetic appeal of all public areas including dining outlets, public leisure areas and public restrooms. The General Cleaner performs a combination of cleaning duties including operating cleaning equipment and handling cleaning chemicals appropriately. General Cleaners also assist Room Attendants with the removal of soiled linen and trash from guest rooms as well as delivering guest amenities upon request and in a timely manner to result in guest satisfaction.
The ideal candidate possesses a high work ethic, a great overall positive attitude and is friendly, engaging and helpful to all guests. Previous general cleaning experience is preferred, with particular emphasis on experience in a hotel or resort setting.
The ideal candidate is also someone who has the following skills and abilities:
- Speaks, reads and writes in the English language.
- Available and willing to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 100 lbs and able to push carts and equipment.
- Detail-oriented, organized and excellent at time management.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods and engage in considerable physical activity on a consistent basis.
- Neat and professional appearance, a genuine Spirit of Aloha and the desire to serve.
- As a condition of employment, candidate must be able to satisfy all pre-employment screenings such as criminal background checks.
Competitive benefits offered including, health, dental and vision insurance. Paid vacation, holidays and sick benefits.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!