Equipment Cleaner And Tester Job Description Sample
Cleaner & Tester
Job Title: Cleaner and Tester Raynham, MA
Location:670 Paramount Drive Raynham, MA 02767
The primary purpose of this job is to perform a variety of assembly and inspection operations following written procedures and to meet production, quality and safety requirements. Successful candidates will have the desire to engage in lithium battery cell prep, cleaning, and assembly tasks.
• Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
• Must be able to follow detailed work instructions
• Must possess the ability to recognize obvious defects in workmanship
• Must have basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
High School or GED
0-2 year of experience, must be critical thinker- willing to learn
Dry Room Environment
Associated topics: clean, custodial, grounds, hvac, journey, maintenance worker, mechanic, pesticide, spa mechanic, termite
When you re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have realworld
impact, and you ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Leads the establishment of compliant and efficient GMP processes related to the design, development and transfer activities of Class I, II and III medical devices and in-vitro diagnostics
- Provides direction and support for the development and implementation of robust Quality Systems (ISO 13485:2016, cGMP) facility at the Guilford facility
- Implements cGMP capability expansion for key product lines / technologies including complex systems and companion diagnostics.
- Provides technical analysis, evaluation and support of Quality Assurance issues affecting global projects, establishing risk mitigation and best practice strategy for resolution
- Ensures an inspection ready state is maintained across all GMP activities and supports site Regulatory Authority inspections and follow up efforts
- Provides quality specific training and guidance to the organization to correctly identify, define, and quality problems early
- Subject matter expert when determining clarifications and compliance to written standards, providing additional information for the site to ensure consistent application of quality processes across regulated sites
- Conducts compliance audits and regulatory body mock inspections
- Interacts both vertically and horizontally in a way that commands both personal respect and mission acceptance and possess the ability and interpersonal skills to influence all levels of the organization
- Performs as a Role Model Leader, acting in compliance with the Thermo Fisher Code of Ethics and the 4-I
- Values (Integrity, Intensity, Involvement and Innovation).
- Serve as management representative for the Guilford facility
- Ensure processes needed for quality system are documented
- Promote awareness of quality regulatory and compliance requirements at the Guilford facility
- Communicate and keep top management apprised of state of Quality System
- Minimum travel expected in order to perform the job effectively
- Bachelor s degree in biotech, science or engineering from accredited college/university or AA plus equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7+ years related experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Expert knowledge of International Standards ISO 13485 and/or 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 820 Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Quality Systems Regulation (QSR)
- Broad/well-rounded product and process knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge of advanced quality tools, (e.g.: SPC, DOE GR&R, CPK Analysis, etc.)
- Masters of Science in molecular biology, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, engineering or related discipline preferred; MBA is also highly desirable
- Certification by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) as a Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or Certified
- Quality Manager (CQMgr)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and
contribute to our singular mission enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any
other legally protected status.
Associated topics: automation, performance test, process, prevention, qa, quality assurance, quality assurance engineer, quality assurance lead, software quality assurance engineer, tester
Certified Sterile Processing Technician (Pd)-01910
... cleaning of Operating Room suites, and daily duties, if necessary. Assists with picking supplies/instruments for upcoming cases.Performs daily diagnostic testing on sterilizing equipment, including ...
Trace electrical circuits, following diagrams, and conduct tests with circuit testers and other ... Reassemble equipment after repairs are made, adjusting and cleaning and lubricating parts as needed
Hvac Technician 3
HVAC Equipment Technician (Industrial Facility) Primary Function The HVAC Equipment Technician will ... Repairs leaks, evacuates, cleans and purges systems. Recharges systems with proper refrigerant ...
Specialized testing/repair equipment will be provided (multi-meter, manometer, etc.); * Is reliable ... Possess a valid driving license, with a clean driving record, to perform duties;
- Possess a valid ...
Testing electronic units, using standard test equipment, identify and resolve equipment ... Maintain the work area clean and in orderly condition. Assists in keeping the manufacturing ...
(5) Land Mobile Radio Installer, #2433
... testing, and modifying electronic equipment using Volt-Ohm meters and RF Watt-meters. 4. One (1 ... Travel will be required for this position, must have a clean DMV record without any restrictions ...
Airframe & Power Plant Technician
Services and maintains aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing crankcase, cleaning ... operating, using testingequipment to locate source of malfunction. Other duties as assigned ...
Machine Maintenance Technician
... testing devices.
Maintain machines, equipment, tools, and work area in a clean and safe manner.
Maintaining accurate history of preventative and predictive maintenance work performed.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!