Equipment Installer Job Description Sample
Equipment Installer / Mechanic
RMF STEEL – Grandview, Mo.
RMF is seeking highly motivated Equipment Installers/Mechanics to join our team. As an Equipment Installer/Mechanic, you will be responsible for erecting pre-fabricated enclosures, assemble manufacturing equipment and perform field repairs as required. You must be willing to work in high places (15-30’), have a good sense of balance, and be alert to potential danger to yourself and others. This job requires travel.
Work under the direction of a Field Supervisor to:
· Build insulated rooms from pre-fabricated panels
· Install washdown duty fiberglass floors and stainless steel floors
· Assemble/install manufacturing equipment such as conveyors, structural equipment supports, spiral conveyors, refrigeration evaporators, motor drive systems and safety systems
· Assist with the unloading and storage of installation material and equipment
· Use hand tools and electrical/battery/air power tools such as drills, saws, air wrenches, grinders, etc.
· Connect columns, support beams and parts with bolts to build machine structures
· Ability to operate fork lifts, scissor lifts and telescopic handlers
· Travel is required in this job. All travel and motel expenses are company paid. Employee Per Diem allowance is paid on a weekly basis
Minimum Physical Requirements
- Work primarily inside, and in dusty, noisy and hazardous areas.
- Work in high places, tight places, confined spaces and/or other adverse locations.
- Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch.
- Work 6 days, sometimes 7 days per week, 10 hour days
- Must have working knowledge of all trade materials and tools.
· Experience in equipment installation required.
· OSHA 10 certification preferred
Compensation: Based on experience
Location: Travel is required to all parts of the continental United States.
Job Type: Part Time, work when construction projects are scheduled
Truck/Van Equipment Installer & All-Around Shop Assistant
We are looking to add an installer & all around shop assistant for an after market truck equipment/accessory installation company.
- Looking for someone experienced in up-fitting of van interiors (shelving, partitions, etc.)
- Willing to train the right candidate
- Must have your own tools
- Must have a valid NYS driver license
- Prior truck equipment knowledge/shop experience a plus
- Paid holidays
- Pay based on skill
We install and service Fisher Snowplows and salters. We service all major brands of truck bodies and equipment from lift gates, to cranes and power take offs. Up-fit vans
Van ladder racks and shelving packages.
Emergency lighting and strobe systems.
Performance truck accessories.
Dump and enclosed trailer repair. Body repairs.
Up-fit vans w/ shelving, partitions, etc
Automotive Equipment Installer / Technician
Wanted Service Tech/Installer for automotive equipment
Install and service car lifts, air compressors, lube equipment and tire machines and wheel balancers.
Must have good driving record, basic hand tools, mechanical aptitude
Ability to reed prints, wiring diagrams, and follow instructions.
Will train the proper applicant, some overnight required.
Maintenance & Equipment Installer
• Distributor for leading manufacturer in the tanning industry.
• Seeks a reliable motivate person to join our family team.
• Valid drivers license a must & working with tools a plus.
• Must be able to lift heavy items.
Bank Equipment Installer
We are seeking a BANK EQUIPMENT INSTALLER to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of various machinery and equipment.
- Assist with the delivery and installation of banking equipment and signage (ATM's, signs, etc.); drive a truck (non CDL)
- Run effective communications back to the project management team by documenting field progress with photos and text updates
- Be able to perform basic construction duties and understand construction principles
- Be able to move heavy equipment and skillfully operate pallet jack in the field (we work smart not hard so company training will be provided / required to better understand how to move heavy equipment)
- High understanding of customer service skills and abilities; work in "clean" environments
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in general construction
- Valid drivers license and able to pass drug screen
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Tools provided but must have basic tool set / hand tools upon employment
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to look presentable and speak with bank personnel
- Advancement opportunities available
IT Equipment Installer - Short-Term Beginning In March 2018
The IT Installer will be working mostly in Midland, but will also need to travel to various assigned locations within the state. Mileage is reimbursed
Travel to various assigned locations Willing & able to work the entire assignment, start to end dates (Start date:
March 2018) Work Monday through Friday, 8:00 am til 5:00 pm
Ability to travel to various assigned locations in Michigan Trustworthy Self-Starter, Independent Experienced, knowledgeable & efficient with installing IT equipment 1 + years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite 1 - 2 years of customer service experience Kelly Perks & Benefits Get paid EVERY Friday Mileage is reimbursed Pay is $12/hour or higher, based on experience
Travel to various assigned locations Willing & able to work the entire assignment, start to end dates (Start date approximately March 5, 2018) Work Monday through Friday, 8:00 am til 5:00 pm
Highlights Kelly Perks & Benefits Get paid EVERY Friday Mileage is reimbursed Pay is $12/hour or higher, based on experience
? With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go.
We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you. Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners.
Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Pipe Fitter / Equipment Installer
Location: Texas City Experience: 3-5 years BUILD WITH US!
For more than 55 years, we have built top-quality water and wastewater systems of all sizes and levels of complexity for municipal, federal, industrial, and private industries. We are proud to provide this service, and you can be too! As a 100% employee-owned company, Garney puts the safety of our employee-owners first and works every day to protect their futures in retirement.
This commitment recently earned Garney a spot as one of Forbes Magazine’s “Top 100 Mid-Sized Companies to Work For.” Garney is a great place to build a career. Working with us is also a great way to invest in your future. As a Pipe Fitter / Equipment Installer, you will be provided a long list of benefits, including participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), health insurance, holiday pay, quarterly incentive bonus program, and more.
Click HERE for a full list of benefits offered. At Garney, you can build a life you love. Are you ready? Key Technical Skills
Install mechanical piping systems, machinery and equipment in accordance with the plans and specifications using hoists, lift trucks, hand tools and power tools
Dismantle piping systems, equipment and machines
Move pipe, equipment and machines using hoists, dollies, rollers and hand trucks
Assemble and install piping systems such as ductile iron, PVC, steel, copper and black iron
Install equipment such as pumps, collections mechanisms, generators, tanks, motors, shafting, conveyors and rail systems
Set and check anchor bolts and fasting devices before concrete placements Qualifications Candidates for this positions must be able to read and understand blueprints and specifications to determine work procedures. Employee-Owner Expectations Garney expects its Pipe Fitters / Equipment Installers to arrive at work on time every day and adhere to Garney safety policies and procedures. They must be able to work on their feet for an entire day.
Experienced Equipment Installer
We are a commercial laundry equipment distributor seeking an equipment installation tech lead. This position requires regular overnight travel, heavy lifting, and a working knowledge of plumbing and electricity. Must be able to pass GDOT physical, including drug screen. Previous experience preferred.
This is a full-time position, and our installation technicians rarely see a week without overtime. Our workdays start at 8am, but we don't have a specific quitting time - the work day is over when the job is finished.
Our installation techs are paid an hourly wage, with a per-diem paid out at the start of all overnight trips. Vehicles, tools, and fuel are all paid for by the company.
Our Company is a Full Service Company and we take pride in our excellent service, sales, installation, parts and friendly staff.
Lead Equipment Installer
We are currently seeking Lead Equipment Installers to become an integral part of our team! You will conduct/oversee the installation of kitchen-related equipment at big-box retailers.
- Conduct/Supervise the installation of commercial equipment appliances (bakery ovens, rotisseries, hot cases, etc.)
- Conduct pre-installation site surveys of existing electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems to ensure they meet the requirements of the new equipment
- Coordinate with subcontractors, as needed, to bring utilities up to par
- Pull new circuits to accomodate new electrical requirements
- Work with project managers and store managers to ensure smooth installations with minimal impact on store operations
- Act as G.C. for jobs involving multiple contractors
- Licensed electrician
- Previous experience in commercial equipment installation/maintenance preferred
- Familiarity with electrical, plumbing, and HVAC required
- Strong organizational and customer-service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and implement the latest in mobile work-order management platforms
- Ability to travel and work nights...jobs are both proactive and reactive
- Company vehicle w/fuel card
- Company-paid hotel expenses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Fast growing facilities maintenance company with plenty of room for advancement
- Salary DOE. Preference given to candidates holding active state licenses
- Veterans encouraged to apply
We are seeking an Event Service Tech to join our team! You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining important events throughout the state from conception through completion.
- Prepare, set up and break down equipment at various events such as festivals, concerts, sporting events, etc.
- Programming and set up of ATM machines, ticket kiosks and such
- On-site repair of ATM machines and kiosks
- Work with promoters to ensure a successful and profitable event
- Maintain event equipment, parts and supplies
- Abillity to drive a box truck and to work with a variety of equipment movers such as hand trucks and electric dollys
- Ability to move kiosks weighing up to 400 pounds
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn basic equipment repairs and simple software programming
- Job requires approximately 20 hours per week driving
- Must have good driving record
Specializing in providing ATM service, kiosks and other equipment to events and locations throughout the state of Florida
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!