Esperance Job Description Sample
Lake Washington North - Financial Center Operations Manager - Edmonds Financial Center, Edmonds, WA
At Bank of America, we're guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Financial Center team at Bank of America. We're looking for financial center operations managers (FCOMs) – those with a passion for playing a leadership role, in supporting the financial center manager, to create a client-centric culture to improve clients' financial lives.
As part of the Bank of America team, FCOMs benefit from personal coaching, clearly defined career paths, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities. FCOMs provide oversight of the client service representative/teller line to ensure adherence to all policies and procedures –all to deliver exceptional client care.
We'll help you
Get training and one-on-one mentorship from managers who are invested in your success. You'll enroll in our Academy for Consumer and Small Business to develop as a financial center operations manager.
Learn core banking solutions and processes. Understand solutions we provide through Bank of America and how to accurately process transactions such as client deposits and cashing checks.
Adhere to policies and procedures through education of regulatory policies, employee and client safety procedures and service delivery guidelines.
Ensure day-to-day activities comply with standards by observing and coaching teammates in customer service, operational procedures, transaction accuracy and client engagement.
Grow your network to maximize effectiveness in meeting client needs. Build relationships with teammates and specialists to assist clients with financial needs and/or problem resolution.
Confidently build relationships with clients. Gain in-depth knowledge of clients' financial life priorities and connect them to Bank of America solutions that meet their financial goals.
Continuously learn by using resources and technologies to optimize the client experience.
Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through convenient banking options (such as online banking, mobile banking and ATMs) that benefit them.
Manage the financial center in the absence of the financial center manager.
As a financial center operations manager, you can look forward to
Unlimited potential for financial growth.
Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills as the industry evolves and changes.
Opportunities to connect with experts including relationship managers, small business consultants, investment advisors, and lending officers.
A world-class suite of employee benefits.
You're a person who (required skills)
Has been successful working in a client-focused and results-driven environment.
Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
Can resolve problems independently and involve others as needed.
Can interpret performance results and find opportunities to drive success.
Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done; a great teammate who presents oneself professionally and with confidence to establish trust, credibility and respect with others.
Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients' financial lives.
Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in a fast-paced environment.
Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients' needs.
Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
Is proficient in computer skills and professional programs (for example Microsoft Office).
Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
You'll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
A bachelor's degree, preferably in a business-related field.
Experience in financial services, mortgage, retail or hospitality.
We're a culture that
Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting the communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Posting Date: 02/19/2019
Location: Edmonds, WA, EDMONDS BC, 306 Main St, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Providing and modeling excellent, professional customer service and mentoring staff in this area
Assisting in overseeing deli operations which includes front of the house service, retail merchandising and production cooking
Managing the department in the absence of the Deli Manager
Providing direction, supervision, hands-on coaching and mentorship to deli staff
Participating in production cooking, as needed
Participating in department planning with the Deli Manager and Production Specialists, including budgeting, product mix and scheduling
Mentoring and training staff to ensure that department sanitation, cleanliness and safety standards are met
Gaining thorough knowledge of all deli products and deli services
Proven ability to provide excellent, professional customer service
Experience in retail operations including a background in and knowledge of prepared specialty foods and products
At least 1 year of management experience required
A high level of awareness of health and safety codes and the ability to implement systems to maintain compliance
Strong production cooking, recipe development, and kitchen management experience required
The ability to demonstrate organizational and planning skills
Computer knowledge and skills including Microsoft Office programs
The ability to multitask on an ongoing basis
Excellent leadership, teambuilding, and communication skills
Demonstrated creative thinking and problem solving skills
Flexible schedule with availability to work evenings and weekends
Must be able to meet physical demands including standing, bending, twisting, repetitive motion, and lifting 10–40lbs regularly
Must be at least 18 years of age
Behaviors and Competencies
PCC is a company where culture and values are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Everyone at PCC is expected to:
Focus on the customer
In addition, leaders are expected to:
Build Effective Teams
Trucking Terminal Dockworker - Everett
Peninsula Truck Lines, Inc. is a Pacific Northwest regional LTL carrier operating in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Founded in 1951, our organization has established an outstanding reputation for quality services and credit for this goes to every one of our employees. We are a progressive company with the old-fashioned values of honesty, respect and appreciation. We believe the people who work at Peninsula are the reason for our success.
Loads and unloads freight from trailers in a fast-paced environment to meet schedules for on time delivery. This position had variable hours Mon-Fri with a afternoon/evening start time.
Ability to work unsupervised;
Unloads and sorts freight from incoming trailers;
Loads freight onto trailers;
Stores freight in a designated area on the dock;
Completes record of freight transfer;
Notes condition of freight received;
Cleans dock and yard area;
Operates a forklift;
Requires quick decision making.
The Controller provides leadership, management and direction necessary to ensure that the company has the proper financial and operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency to effectively grow the organization.
- As a Controller you’ll roll-up your sleeves every day to apply principles of accounting and use judgment and other professional skills in determining and executing appropriate procedures for preparing and maintaining accounting records and reports. The role requires the willingness and aptitude to tackle a wide range of complex challenges, the savvy to internalize the complexities of the business and balance its many competing demands and priorities. You’ll challenge current process/reports for continuous improvement, and propose solutions.
- Reports monthly, quarterly and annual close processes by analyzing revenues and expenses to ensure they are recorded accurately and preparing journal entries, financial statements, reconciliations, and reporting according to close schedules and procedures.
- Ensures accurate processing with financial, tax, compliance auditing, preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A or B.S.) in accounting from an accredited institution.
- 5-10 Years relevant accounting experience with strong understanding of accounting theory. CPA a plus.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and working with accounting systems.
- Demonstrated budgeting experience and ability to work in collaboration to develop budget and meet financial goals.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills as well as the ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Detail oriented, organized, and analytical in approach to tasks.
- Achieves Results: Understands what drives overall business success and is accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results.
- Continuous improvement: Continuously seek opportunities to improve processes.
- Demonstrate excellence in communication skills- demonstrated ability to convey ideas and information, verbally and in writing.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan with Employer match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Senior Security Engineer
Welcome to the Funko-verse, a world built on pure imagination, a land governed by the philosophy that stories matter, a universe comprised of characters from countless fandoms, a galaxy of once upon a times and happily ever afters.
But what does Funko do?
Funko is a purveyor of pop culture, making and selling license-focused collectibles. We're based in Everett, WA where we have a store that delights kids of all ages (kids at heart included). We currently hold hundreds of licenses for franchises ranging from Marvel to Harry Potter, giving us the rights to create tens of thousands of characters—one of the largest portfolios in the pop culture and collectibles industry. We take your favorite characters and turn them into adorable, or sometimes scary, collectible figures. Our most famous line, Pop! Vinyl, has millions of fans around the world.
This role is both strategic and tactical in ensuring IT systems are secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data. Ideal candidates will have a background in network engineering with strong security and systems engineering expertise. Must be CCNP or CCIE certified.
Your Superpowers in Action
Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
Identify and define system security requirements
Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure device
Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
Must have 6+ yrs. experience in Network Engineering and 2+ years with a security focus.
Experience with authentication protocols like LDAP, RADIUS, SSO, ADFS and MFA
Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, SIEM, content filtering, etc
Strong Windows Server, Active Directory and Office 365 experience
Experience with Cisco IOS, Cisco FirePOWER, Juniper JUNOS, Aruba and/or similar networking technologies
Minimum CCNP Certification or equivalent experience
SolarWinds Orion and/or similar network monitoring tools
Understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
The Seattle Administrator provides ongoing leadership for the development and implementation of management and patient care systems to assure cost-effective and quality operations of our Seattle locations. Under the direction of the Director of Nursing and Director of Clinical Operations, the Practice Administrator for an assigned facility is responsible for day to day surgery & clinic function. Oversees all aspects of clinic operations including the patient visit process, triage, policies and procedures, clinical regulatory compliance, human resources including staff development, safety, and facilities maintenance. Oversee all aspects of surgery operations including perioperative staff supervision, ensuring compliance with NWES policy and procedures, orientation and training of staff per NWES established guidelines, coordinating and ensuring supplies, linen, and instrumentation needs have been identified to support patient care. The Practice Administrator is responsible for environmental cleanliness and coordination with Director of Nursing (DON) and Director of Clinical Operations (DCO) for internal and external facility maintenance. The Practice Administrator is required to be knowledgeable of functional areas of the ASC and Clinic. Other duties as assigned by the DON & DCO.
- On a daily basis, interacts with employees and providers to ensure a World Class patient experience.
- Responsible for building and cultivating key physician relationships; and functioning as the primary liaison between leadership and practice physicians.
- Provides leadership, strategic direction, and vision for their respective practice including facilitating regular touch point meetings with functional supervisors to ensure consistent and open communication.
- Responsible for regularly monitoring of and reporting on practice performance, in collaboration with ophthalmology leadership and for developing appropriate responses to identified issues.
- Display generative thought and follow through execution around strategy and tactics related to facility growth.
- Ensures that all medical group regulatory and accreditation requirements that apply to their practice are met (e.g. physician credentialing and licensure). When appropriate, will work with functional supervisors to assure compliance. Assists with the implementation of functional initiatives in their respective areas of responsibility.
- Works closely with ophthalmology leadership on budget development and responsible for meeting annual budget at practice level.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities within practice, and works to implement solutions.
- Maintains positive and motivating environment for employees while fostering a culture of trust and respect.
- Recruits and selects the best available talent and implements strategies to retain that talent.
- Swiftly and appropriate responds to employee concerns, employee questions, performance issues, and deviance from policies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards and the code of ethical behavior.
Day to Day Facility Function:
- Facilitates work flow and adjustments to promote team efforts throughout the work day.
- Actively troubleshoots perioperative and clinical issues.
- Communicates staff and facility needs to DON & DCO
- Coordinates with surgeons, staff, CRNA, surgery coordinators, clinic, billing, and IT tomaximize facility efficiency.
- Understand and effectively communicate with staff and peers according to NW EyeSurgeons Team Agreements.
- Reviews facility financial health routinely, creates plans to reach facility financial goals.
- Oversees facilities physical maintenance and ensures all equipment is maintained andreplaced as needed.
- Ensures facility staff actively focus on NWES KPIs.
- Oversees facility safety.
- Minimum of 5-9 years outpatient surgical or clinical experience that includes management or supervisor experience.
- 5 years minimum supervisor/management experience.
- Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent years of experience in relevant field.
- Demonstrate a high degree of business and management competency; including but not limited to leadership, financial acumen, collaboration, negotiation, motivational and conflict resolution skills.
- CFI FMVA certification (to be obtained within 90 days of employment).
- Ability to adapt self to various types of personalities.
- Demonstrate excellence in communication skills- demonstrated ability to convey ideas and information, verballyand in writing.
- Able and willing to achieve goals with tenacity, compassion.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance options
- Flexible Spending Account options, inlcuding HSA with employer contributions
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Up to 18 days Paid Time Off
Rn/Patient Care Manager (Team Leader) Home Health
OverviewAssured Home Health, part of the LHC Group Family, is hiring for a RN/Patient Care ManagerThe Home Health Patient Care Manager is responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of clinical services. Coordinates and supervises an interdisciplinary team of staff to assure the continuity of high quality care to home health patients assigned to the team's area in accordance with physician prescribed plan of care, and all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.Additional Details
Assured Home Health is a premiere provider in the Puget Sound region. We are uniquely positioned to provide exceptional customer service with a focus on incredible clinical outcomes.
By providing patient centric care we are able to focus on what is most important to our clients. We support and encourage clients to drive their own health care.
As noted by independent analysts, LHC Group consistently outperforms the industry in the percentage of our locations rating four stars or more. We are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
"It's all about integrity."
Assured Home Health is part of the LHC Group and as such have the backing and support of the industry's leader in care delivery. We have the benefit of a national body of resources, but have an ethic grounded organization that is focused on building a local culture who is embedded in the community.
"It's all about helping people."
The local leaders of our organization have dedicated themselves to being an integral part of the home healthcare community. We all have focused our career development in this area of specialization and continue to focus every day on how we can provide exception customer service.
"The best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person"…Andy Rooney
We are dedicated to creating a culture of excellence!
If you want to feel valued, a part of a team, and make a difference in the lives of the seniors in our community then you will find Assured Home Health home.
Current RN licensure in state of practice
Current CPR certification required
Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation
Sales Floor Associate
Summary of Position
Responsible for assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties.
Assist in the merchandising of the store.
Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register.
Maintains security of all cash.
Protects all company assets.
Maintains a high level of good customer service.
Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
Assist with unloading trucks.
Works in a safe manner.
Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
General math skills to allow for cash accounting.
Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers.
High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash.
This job specification should not construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Café Host/Hostess Alderwood Mall
The ideal host/hostess is self-motivated, friendly and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in the life…
Greet and seat customers quickly and in a professional manner
Share your knowledge and enthusiasm about the restaurant's menu and products with customers
Assist with new employee training by positively reinforcing successful performance and offer assistance as needed
Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as answering telephones, completing financial transactions, stock work, cleanup and documentation
The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs
You own this if you have…
The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
Thrived in a fast-paced environment
The ability to work a flexible schedule
A food handler's card where required by local and state regulations
1+ year experience in food service/hospitality (preferred)
We've got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2018 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Full-Time Sales Supervisor - Hardlines
Provides a rewarding shopping experience by driving merchandising, replenishment and sales floor operations. Directs workflow, orients and trains associates.
Executes workload and distributes tasks to support the customer experience
Serves as leader on duty to ensure a positive and compelling customer experience
Observes associate performance and provides feedback in partnership with Assistant Manager/Store Manager
Delivers the highest level of customer service supporting Kohl's "Yes We Can" culture through effective problem solving
Trains associates on selling floor operations and best practices
Executes department and fitting room recovery and replenishment
Identifies merchandising opportunities to increase sales while improving operations
Ensures team merchandises fixtures and maintains non-promotional signs
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting and attention to detail
Basic computer skills
Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
Ability to lift 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
Prior experience in sales, customer service or other work with the public
Prior experience working with a team
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!