Estero Job Description Sample
Estero - Clerkcashier-Seasonal
Job Description Store Team Members play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health,we’re shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and communities.
With your talents and expertise, you can help us play a more active and supportive role in each person’s unique healthcare needs. Join our team of thousands as we positively impact millions…one customer at a time. The Store Team Member position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer focused role, working both independently and as a member of a team, to positively impact the lives of others.
This is a seasonal position staffing our stores for the “snow bird” season for an average of 5 to 6 months with a starting rate of $14.00 an hour. All employees receive a 30% discount on CVS brand merchandise and a 20% discount on all other eligible merchandise. #snowbird Essential Functions: • Providing differentiated customer service by anticipating customer needs,demonstrating compassion and care in all interactions, and actively identifying and resolving potential service issues • Focusing on the customer by giving a warm and friendly greeting, maintaining eye contact and offering help locating additional items, when needed • Accurately operating a cash register - handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures • Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, checking in vendors,updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager • Supporting opening and closing store activities, when needed • Providing customer support to all departments, including photo and beauty,ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools • Assisting pharmacy personnel when needed, including working regular shifts in the pharmacy as part of opportunities for growth and career development •Embracing and advocating for new CVS services and loyalty programs that support our purpose of helping people on their path to better health
Required Qualifications • At least 16 years of age Physical
• Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time • Lifting and exerting up to 35 lbs of force occasionally, up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force regularly to move objects to and from, including overhead lifting • Visual Acuity - Having close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts/details [if gte mso 9] DefSemiHidden="false" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="371" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9" Name="index 1" Name="index 2" Name="index 3" Name="index 4" Name="index 5" Name="index 6" Name="index 7" Name="index 8" Name="index 9" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 1" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 2" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 3" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 4" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 5" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 6" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 7" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 8" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 9" Name="Normal Indent" Name="footnote text" Name="annotation text" Name="header" Name="footer" Name="index heading" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="caption" Name="table of figures" Name="envelope address" Name="envelope return" Name="footnote reference" Name="annotation reference" Name="line number" Name="page number" Name="endnote reference" Name="endnote text" Name="table of authorities" Name="macro" Name="toa heading" Name="List" Name="List Bullet" Name="List Number" Name="List 2" Name="List 3" Name="List 4" Name="List 5" Name="List Bullet 2" Name="List Bullet 3" Name="List Bullet 4" Name="List Bullet 5" Name="List Number 2" Name="List Number 3" Name="List Number 4" Name="List Number 5" Name="Closing" Name="Signature" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Default Paragraph Font" Name="Body Text" Name="Body Text Indent" Name="List Continue" Name="List Continue 2" Name="List Continue 3" Name="List Continue 4" Name="List Continue 5" Name="Message Header" Name="Salutation" Name="Date" Name="Body Text First Indent" Name="Body Text First Indent 2" Name="Note Heading" Name="Body Text 2" Name="Body Text 3" Name="Body Text Indent 2" Name="Body Text Indent 3" Name="Block Text" Name="Hyperlink" Name="FollowedHyperlink" Name="Document Map" Name="Plain Text" Name="E-mail Signature" Name="HTML Top of Form" Name="HTML Bottom of Form" Name="Normal (Web)" Name="HTML Acronym" Name="HTML Address" Name="HTML Cite" Name="HTML Code" Name="HTML Definition" Name="HTML Keyboard" Name="HTML Preformatted" Name="HTML Sample" Name="HTML Typewriter" Name="HTML Variable" Name="Normal Table" Name="annotation subject" Name="No List" Name="Outline List 1" Name="Outline List 2" Name="Outline List 3" Name="Table Simple 1" Name="Table Simple 2" Name="Table Simple 3" Name="Table Classic 1" Name="Table Classic 2" Name="Table Classic 3" Name="Table Classic 4" Name="Table Colorful 1" Name="Table Colorful 2" Name="Table Colorful 3" Name="Table Columns 1" Name="Table Columns 2" Name="Table Columns 3" Name="Table Columns 4" Name="Table Columns 5" Name="Table Grid 1" Name="Table Grid 2" Name="Table Grid 3" Name="Table Grid 4" Name="Table Grid 5" Name="Table Grid 6" Name="Table Grid 7" Name="Table Grid 8" Name="Table List 1" Name="Table List 2" Name="Table List 3" Name="Table List 4" Name="Table List 5" Name="Table List 6" Name="Table List 7" Name="Table List 8" Name="Table 3D effects 1" Name="Table 3D effects 2" Name="Table 3D effects 3" Name="Table Contemporary" Name="Table Elegant" Name="Table Professional" Name="Table Subtle 1" Name="Table Subtle 2" Name="Table Web 1" Name="Table Web 2" Name="Table Web 3" Name="Balloon Text" Name="Table Theme" Name="List Paragraph" Name="Intense Quote" Name="Subtle Emphasis" Name="Intense Emphasis" Name="Subtle Reference" Name="Intense Reference" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Bibliography" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 1" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 1" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 1" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 2" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 2" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 2" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 3" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 3" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 3" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 4" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 4" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 4" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 5" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 5" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 5" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 6" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 6" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 6" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 1" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 1" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 1" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 2" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 2" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 2" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 3" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 3" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 3" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 4" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 4" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 4" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 5" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 5" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 5" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 6" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 6" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 6" [if gte mso 10]
Preferred Qualifications Previous experience in a retail or customer service setting
Education High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Business Overview CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy.
Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers. CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health at mailto:AA_EEO@cvscaremark.com For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
Third Keyholder Location: Ft Myers ECCO (Estero, FL) Department:
Retail Store Description Come Walk the World With Us! ECCO Retail, L.L.C., one of the world’s premier Footwear companies, is now hiring for an Third Keyholder. We seek a motivated and enthusiastic professional to join our Retail Team.
WHO YOU ARE! As an ECCO Third Keyholder, you will be responsible for driving and exceeding store financial goals through ensuring a World Class shopping experience for our guests. Essential responsibilities will be assisting the Store Manager in managing the retail stores merchandise & inventory, maintaining operational & administrative excellence and providing training, coaching and professional development for your ECCO store team.
You will have responsibility for ensuring compliance with ECCO policies and procedures, assigning goals & motivating employees to maximize their potential. Furthermore, as an ECCO Third Keyholder you will assist in ensuring all applicable information is communicated to fellow management and employees. You need to possess strong communication skills, have the ability to prioritize work, have superior organization & follow up skills, and act as a Brand Ambassador for ECCO by exercising good judgment in resolving customer service issues.
You must have a positive attitude and be willing to make a valuable contribution towards maintaining ECCO’s culture of passion, innovation and sustainability. You must act as a role model for your team and set a positive example through modeling of effective selling skills and techniques on the sales floor. These skills reflect the essence and cornerstone of our business success.
There is no limit to the opportunity available for a top performer. If you have a passion for shoes, you’ll love ECCO! DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF A GREAT ORGANIZATION!!! Please visit our website at us.shop.ecco.com/career to review our current opportunities and to complete an application on line.
General Manager- Miromar Outlets
General Manager- Miromar Outlets
10801 CORKSCREW RD Estero, Florida
Date Posted:Jan. 11, 2018
Job Status: Full-time In 1969, Don and Doris Fisher opened the first Gap store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco. They wanted to make it easier to find a great pair of jeans, and they did. Their denim and records store was a hit, and today we’re the world’s most iconic American brand. We’re represented in more than 1400 stores in over 40 countries, and online. Our unique aesthetic is optimistic cool, elevated American style. We believe in staying true to our heritage while creating what’s next. Don and Doris Fisher always wanted to “do more than sell clothes,” and today we’re leaders in employee volunteering and social impact. If you're full of ideas, if you want to work with phenomenal people, and if you think we should leave the world better than we found it, we'd love to meet you.
OVERVIEW As the General Manager, you are responsible to create and execute a business plan to achieve store performance goals which include achieving sales budget, building market share, as well as other Company defined goals. Through collaboration with your District Manager and your store team, you will analyze operational processes, customer trends and business results to determine appropriate actions necessary to achieve business objectives. You will teach and coach behaviors to your managers which enables a high performing team to consistently deliver a best-in-class customer experience. You lead a team a team of Assistant General Managers, Assistant Managers, Specialists and Sales Associates. You have autonomy, possess independent judgment and discretion in leading your team of managers and associates to achieve or exceed the goals / strategies of your store; inclusive of making quality talent and business decisions in support of the Brand Vision.
Builds strong teams + drives a culture of high performance + engagement; Creates and ensures quality execution of development plans building team capabilities, measured by success of the overall store operations in conjunction with customer and employee feedback
Drives Results by creating plans and initiating actions that maximize efficiencies, capitalize on opportunities, and removes obstacles to drive sales
Collaborates with store, Field and HQ teams to implement strategic initiatives to improve store processes while building the capabilities of others
Builds confidence and creates an optimistic, rewarding and collaborative work environment in which employees are encouraged to grow to support our succession and talent pipeline goals
Presents the store to Field Leadership and HQ Business Partners to inform and educate about business, operational efficiencies, product sell through and customer feedback
Acts as a trusted leader with thorough understanding of the impact of initiatives on customer experience, workload, productivity, employee engagement, and store compliance
Upholds the commitments to the company’s processes, values and Code of Business Conduct at all times
Teaches, coaches, and recognizes behaviors to managers and employees enabling a high-performing team ready to deliver for the customer
Analyzes results, identifies opportunities and makes decisions in collaboration with the management team to drive sales and successful initiatives for the store
Manages store budget for daily operations and initiatives to achieve business objectives tied to the P&L
Drives the employee lifecycle of Managers, Specialists and Sales Associates which includes, hiring, onboarding, performance feedback and ongoing development
Holds team accountable for overall performance and takes action to decrease losses, minimize shrink and all forms of risk ensuring store compliance standards are met
Leads the implementation and execution of Standard Operating Procedures and initiatives to maximize customer satisfaction and business efficiencies
Seeks knowledge of new skills, local competitor practices, and retail trends applying learnings to the store experience
Supports change and shows agility as needed to lead a successful store
Performs Leader on Duty responsibilities; providing overall leadership presence for the location
Talent Builder – strength in hiring and developing a high performing team aligned with Company goals; building careers and fueling a strong talent pipeline
Drives Results - a proven track record of managing and operating a retail business; driven by achieving business results in support of store goals
Strategic Orientation – has created and sustained effective strategies through planning and execution to achieve/exceed objectives set for the store
Customer Impact – has an understanding of the customer base and local marketplace to ensure actions taken are in support of maximizing customer loyalty and profits
Accountability – experience in monitoring performance to ensure results are delivered
Merchandising acumen that inspires customers and instills loyalty resulting in increased market share and positive store experience
Effectively present store to the customer every day showing decision quality through leveraging business metrics in driving performance
College degree or equivalent experience preferred
Minimum 5 years of retail experience preferred
Minimum 2 years of experience leading managers
Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 30lbs.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts
Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
Employee stock purchase plan.*
Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
Family care programs.
Pet Discount Program. *For eligible employees Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality at http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/gap-inc-women-and-opportunity in the workplace in 2016. Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
Converse Seasonal Associate-Estero, FL
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game. Description Converse makes stuff. We know this. It's why we're here. We make it, then we sell it. And that's where you come in. In order for our products to reach the kinds of people we want them to reach, we need like-minded people to help us: creative, inspired, dynamic, spectacular individuals who believe, like we do, that a sneaker or tee shirt or pair of pants (you get the idea) can say a whole lot about how people see things. As a Seasonal Sales Associate you will be responsible for driving the selling efforts and customer relationships in Converse stores through excelling in customer service and selling techniques, while supporting merchandising and product flow.
Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer.
Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI targets
Consistently practices STARS MANTRA daily
Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards.
Partner with teammates on tasks, processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
Ensure basic understanding of footwear, apparel and accessories
Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
Acts in accordance with store P&P at all times.
Maintain consistent attendance in accordance with Converse Attendance Expectations and Retail Conduct Expectations
Comply with Converse's Harassment Policy and NIKE Code of Ethics Qualifications + 1-2 years of retail experience
Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stock/retrieve/ merchandise, and unload shipments
Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) clearly with employees and customers
Must perform basic retail math and have like computer skills. To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any final offer of employment from Converse. Of course our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Converse Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Converse products and apparel. Not to mention a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Converse Collective Retail experience. NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job Description Now Hiring DRIVERSDrive into a GREAT CAREER - We want YOU to join our TEAM!Experienced and Entry Level! MV Transportation is currently seeking safe and reliable CDL and Non-CDL Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our community.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4 pm
MV Transit Naples8300 Radio Road,Naples, FL 34104
Call 239-252-4982Can't stop by? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
* On-time passenger pick-up and delivery.
Conducting pre and post trip inspections to ensure proper operating condition of vehicle and on-board equipment.
Ensure safe and clean vehicle condition at the start and end of each shift.
Communicating effectively with dispatch or central office via two way radio.
Providing excellent customer service including assistance in boarding and de-boarding, supplying information, and responding appropriately in the event of emergency.
Employing all techniques of defensive driving to minimize risk.
Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
Drive safely at all time.
Provide friendly customer service.
Assist riders on and off the vehicle.
Secure mobility devices in the vehicle.
Maintain a professional appearance.
Complete necessary paperwork.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
Candidates must be at least 21 years of age. * Must have a valid CDL. We will complete training if you have a CDL permit! * Must have a current and valid Florida Driver's License with minimum of five (5) years driving record/history. * Ability to read, write and speak the English language clearly. * Ability to navigate the service area through use of maps, and knowledge of service area.
Ability to communicate effectively with passengers, passenger representatives and system staff.
Ability to provide excellent customer service.
Ability to demonstrate professional demeanor and appearance.
Maintain a strong attendance record.
Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
Knowledge of the service area streets and freeway network is a plus.
We Offer: * Drug free work place.
Paid Training!! * Room for growth/advancement. We can put you on the road to a great career helping others! MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants. Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment. Employee Type: Full-Time
Location:* Estero, FL
Job Type:* Customer Service, Health Care, Transportation
Experience:* Not Specified
Date Posted:* 12/2/2018
Bookseller - Part-Time
Bookseller - Part-Time
FL - Estero - Bonita Springs - 2283
As a Bookseller, you sell all our products and deliver world-class customer service through your commitment to our four core service principles. You have a passion for what you do and enrich the customer's experience by sharing your knowledge to determine the customer's needs. You make the store experience interactive and engaging.
• Provide world-class customer service by delivering the four core service principles: put the book in the customer's hand, offer to order, offer the Member program, and fast cashiering.
• Greet and establish rapport with customers, engaging them in conversations about all our products and services.
• Ask questions to identify customer needs, providing recommendations using your product knowledge to connect our customer with the right solutions.
• Share technical knowledge and enthusiasm about all our digital products and services, providing a personalized experience to multiple customers at the same time.
• Respond to customer's concerns and questions, and wrap up the sale.
• Communicate specific product needs to managers to ensure your store is stocked appropriately with in demand titles and customer requests.
• Ensure that products are put on the selling floor when received, identifying, organizing, shelving, and zoning in accordance with Integrated Store Operations (ISO), Visual Merchandising Standards (VMS), and shelving guidelines.
• Recover the selling floor during each shift, including but not necessarily limited to gathering and picking up items, straightening bookcases, maintaining tables in the Cafe, helping to maintain restroom cleanliness, and performing other store housekeeping tasks as required.
• Assist in any area of the store when necessary; including but not limited to receiving, cashwrap, Cafe‚ and specialty areas.
• Protect company assets by adhering to all inventory and loss prevention standards, properly completing weekly cycle counts and inventories.
• Help orient new booksellers, ensuring a smooth acclimation to the store and our bookselling culture.
• Act with integrity and trust, promoting our bookselling culture and core values.
• As a bookseller, you sell, sharing your technical and product knowledge with customers and other booksellers, contributing to the overall success of your store.
• You relate easily to others, building rapport and collaborative relationships with the store team and customers.
• You are able to speak with all customers, are a good listener and enjoy working with people.
• You are comfortable in a changing environment, with multitasking, and with learning new systems and processes.
• You comply at all times with the Standards, Policies, and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics set out in the Bookseller Handbook.
• You spend the majority of your time on the selling floor, which requires physical activity, including maneuvering around the store, prolonged standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting.
• Our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
• You should be capable of using a computer and cash register. Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Working together on our children’s futures As an Early Childhood Assistant Teacher, you will join a passionate team who truly cares for one another and strives to meet the highest standards of care and early education. As you see the world through your students’ eyes, they will inspire you as much as you inspire them. You will help them develop important social and life skills, watch them flourish, and know that you’ve played a large role in their growth. At Bright Horizons, you’ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team. How will you inspire our future generation? What you will do as an Assistant Teacher
Feel a sense of accomplishment as you hear the laughs and see the joy of the children participating in activities you helped plan
Inspire a love of reading and books through your own passion for engaging storytelling
Champion self-help skills as children master dressing, feeding and toileting
Collaborate with co-workers to develop curriculum that brings creative ideas to life
Communicate openly and regularly with parents, assuring them their children are safe and learning in a developmentally appropriate way
- Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork Req Number:63397BRState:Florida Zip/Postal Code:33928Geographic Area:Florida - Lee County City:EsteroJob Category:TeachingPosting Title:Assistant TeacherFT/PT:Full-Time
Who we are looking for
Minimum age of 18, though younger candidates will be considered based on education level and experience
Hold a High School Diploma/GED
Meet state licensing requirements for education and additional center/school requirements
A passion for child care and making a difference in the lives of young children We do give preference to child care teachers with the following:
A CDA or working towards an Associate’s in Early Childhood Education or related field Bright Horizons – A fresh perspective on learning In addition to being the leading provider of high quality child care and early education, Bright Horizons is the only child care company repeatedly named by FORTUNE as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”. We are passionate about building an organization where you can make an impact on future generations. It begins with the educators that we hire, and by helping you grow with us. We support a well-rounded, individualized curriculum that is fully engaging and tailored to each child’s developmental needs. This visionary approach helps craft enriching experiences, and empowers children to be confident and successful lifelong learners. Benefits we offer
Career path opportunities
Extensive health benefits
Comprehensive tuition reimbursement
Volunteer opportunities through the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
Health club discounts
Cell phone discounts and much more Additional Information:Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866. Job Category 2:Center and School
Specialist (Coconut Point R185)
As a Specialist, you’re highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling, and even setting up their new products.
You perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance.
You’re proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple. Apple is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Co-Manager-Express Factory Outlet-Miromar Outlet
A Brand That's What's Now Express is the sexy, sophisticated lifestyle fashion brand for every occasion: work, weekends, or nights on the town. Our brand is what's new and what's now for young fashion-forward men and women.
We have more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as franchise stores in Latin America. We also have a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com that allows our customers to shop whenever and wherever they like. A Workplace To Match We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, casual work environment, and the opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest, most passionate individuals in the fashion business. We're always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat! Responsible for assisting Store Manager in attracting, hiring, training and developing all levels of Associates including:
The Sales Leadership Team. The Co-Manager assists the store team in meeting all financial and statistical goals while managing an individual Division of Responsibility (DOR), which include: Brand – drives the visual execution of the store (floorsets) according to company standards.
Talent – recruits, staffs, and manages the stores talent schedules. Delivers Orientation and ongoing education for Associates. Capability – manages store stockroom processes, merchandise flow activities, and coaches to help reduce shrink in the store As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class.
Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States. Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.
In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made. Requisition ID: 2018-2126 Closing (Text Only): As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class.
Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.
In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
General Manager (Franchise-Applebees)
Requisition Number 13-1002
Company Doherty Enterprises
Title General Manager (Franchise-Applebees)
Country United States
Description There’s No Place like the Neighborhood! Applebee’s is looking for Managers for Estero, Naples and Fort Myers Florida. To Apply for this Position please click the “WORK WITH DOHERTY” link in this section and you will be re-directed to the Doherty Enterprises website to complete an on-line application. WORK WITH DOHERTY It’s a whole new Neighborhood and a new career for you at Applebee’s. Put your passion for service, commitment to excellence and unrelenting drive for success to work for one of the most successful restaurant chains in the industry. An exciting opportunity currently exists to join our team.
Requirements Do You Have What It Takes? Applebee’s managers have a wide range of responsibilities managing a multi-million dollar business. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in:
Driving sales and profitability
Local restaurant marketing
Selecting and training top talent to build high performing teams
Leading a team to achieve goals and objectives
Our ideal candidate will also have:
At least 2-3 years restaurant management experience
A degree in Hospitality, Business, or Hotel/Restaurant Management or other related field is preferred
Bi-lingual is a plus
Serve Safe Food and Serve Safe Alcohol Certifications also a plus
Benefits Real Life
- Benefits For You Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
Quarterly bonus opportunity
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for you and your family
Domestic Partner Benefits
Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts + 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching
Paid Time Off
- Dining Discounts
About Company About Doherty Enterprises, Inc. Established in 1985, Doherty Enterprises, Inc. is recognized as the 68th largest privately-held business in the New York Metro area by Crain’s Business and the 12th largest franchisee in the United States as ranked in the Restaurant Finance Monitor, operating seven restaurant concepts including: Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar, Panera Bread, Chevys Fresh Mex, Quaker Steak & Lube, Noodles & Company, and two of their own concepts, The Shannon Rose Irish Pub and Spuntino Wine Bar and Italian Tapas. To date, Doherty Enterprises owns and operates over 140 restaurants in northern, southern and central New Jersey, Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island – and now in Florida and Georgia. The Doherty vision is to be the “Best Food Service Company in the Communities We Serve” and its mission is to “Wow Every Guest Every Time, Wow Our People, Wow Our Communities and Wow Our Suppliers.” (www.DohertyInc.com)
EEO Information Applebee's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to inclusion in the workplace.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!