Estero Job Description Sample
Facility Manager Trainee
Reliant Real Estate Management LLC, based in Roswell, Georgia is focused on the acquisition of retrofitting, rebranding, management and construction of self-storage facilities. Currently Reliant’s growing portfolio sites range from Illinois to Florida and West in Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, Colorado and more upcoming states. Self-storage is the fastest growing real estate sector in the United States. Reliant is ranked as one of the fifty fastest growing privately owned self-storage companies. Our growth demands that we hire the best team members who understand commitment and mission. If you are seeking a job, “Just Over Broke”, please do not apply. If you are seeking a career of growth, both personal and professional, please contact Reliant. Career opportunities are described below.
Facility Manager Trainee position available in the Estero, FL area for 40 hours/week of work needed for Class “A”, expanding self-storage facility. This position focuses on the goal of becoming a Facility Manager with his/her own site. Beyond that position, Senior Manager and Area Manager positions will be available. Positions above the trainee position provides bonuses, earned paid time off, paid holidays as well as generally providing housing and utilities. The ability to relocate is required as our opportunities range from Illinois, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Colorado. Applicant must exhibit competency in the following requirements and responsibilities and embrace the culture of Reliant as follows:
Understand that Reliant’s self-storage group is an “over the top” customer service, high growth organization with expanding opportunities for the right individual(s) who exhibit this behavior at all times. “Transition” and National Guard military individuals looking for a solid, high growth career is a plus. DD214 is required. We are open seven days a week to serve customers with employee’s who have that focus in mind and who positively take ownership of the property.
Be proficient in computer skills, including the ability to use Word and Excel and able to talk with a customer while typing. You are required to quickly learn and navigate storage software within the training period and learn the ability to scan and fax. No “two finger” typists will be able to handle what we do.
Keep property “spotless” and well-maintained according to strict standards.
Clean interior and exterior units and hallways which includes but is not limited to removing debris and maintaining curb appeal at all times.
Have the ability to lift 50 lbs. in this position – mop – clean out units – clean doors, windows, place appliance dollies in UHAUL trucks and more.
Perform physical tasks such as maintenance and assistance to customers, trailer hook-ups, truck sweeping, window cleaning, trash removal and more. Reliant is a Premier UHAUL dealer at all locations.
Must have some mechanical abilities.
Excellent proven sales skills. Know the difference between being a “glib” talker and a sales person and understand that without a sale, no one has a job. Prior experience in self-storage/apartment-condo leasing and sales is a plus.
Politely and effectively be able to develop relationships in marketing to local business, residences and apartment complexes with the understanding that effectiveness is results-based. Handing out brochures just doesn’t cut it. Developing meaningful business relationships does.
Professionally collect delinquent balances via phone and in person.
Clear, concise professional communication at all times with customers, vendors and co-workers is the standard.
Know and maintain all corporate policy and procedures as directed by the Senior and/or Area Manager and Corporate.
Minimum – high school education is required and military background is highly desired.
- Agree to an employment background check, drug testing and credit checks.
- Provide three (3) work/character references with phone numbers and relationships.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a working cell phone.
- Maintain a registered and reliable vehicle with active auto insurance.
- Be willing to relocate within a possible short period of time.
Based on character, effort and results, this is a career opportunity with our fast growing company with opportunities in many of our states. Reliant is one of the top 50 ltraining, inspiration and opportunity while the employee provides enthusiasm, excitement and an honest, results-oriented day’s work. Together, we gain success.
In an effort to support you in becoming the best team member possible, we will provide the following:
On-site training and evaluation
Constant feedback giving the opportunity to make adjustments and more
Relocation and consideration for more opportunities from a Facility Manager, to a Senior Manager to an Area Manager and beyond at other locations
Beginning $10.00-$13.00/hour based on experience and market conditions. After the 90 day probationary period, benefits such as paid time off will begin accruing, participation in the Aetna insurance plan is available, paid holidays and commissions can go into effect. Depending on performance and opportunities, a pay increase may be available.
An insurance program through one of the finest insurance companies available after probationary period
Paid holidays after probationary period
Commissions after probationary period
Stable work in a friendly and competitive work environment
Professional Cleaning Tech
Full time position. Mostly work Monday to Friday. Great if you have children.
Valid Drivers license is a MUST.
Experience with carpet, upholstery, tile & grout cleaning.
Experience with truck mounted equipment required.
We pay hourly, commission and you can make extra bonus money.
We offer paid vacation and holidays.
Call Laura to make an interview appointment. 239-466-3779
Call Laura @ 239-466-3779 to apply in person.
Advertising Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
In Store Visual
In Store Visual Brand: Chico's
Category: Visual Merchandiser
Miromar Outlets, Estero, FL
The In Store Visual (ISV) is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining a visually brand-right boutique. The ISV assists the boutique management team in the interpretation and implementation of stage sets to create enticing displays and merchandising in a high volume/ high profile store.
The ISV performs daily styling of mannequins, displays and ensures proper merchandising of the assigned boutique. The ISV helps train the standards and interpretation of visual execution. Also responsible for the maintaining impeccable store standards.
1.Interprets and implements visual communication from the NSSC to create enticing displays and visual merchandising.
2.Provides an enticing visual presentation to attract customers and encourage customer satisfaction.
3.Updates window, wall and fixture displays as needed and completes routine visual updates as directed.
4.Manages display fixture inventory and ensures proper usage of the visual display fixtures and hardware according to visual directives.
5.Partners with store management team to ensure proper training of all visual merchandising and maintenance to Store Associates.
6.Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies and security practices.
7.Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1.Must be 18 years of age or older.
2.High School diploma or equivalent.
3.2 years of visual merchandising experience preferred.
4.Strong visual merchandising skills.
5.Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
6.Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
7.Must be able to lift and carry 30lbs, hang/fold merchandise, climb, reach, push and pull.
8.Flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Attendance required as scheduled.
Junior Account Manager - Entry Level
Junior Account Manager - Entry Level Sales / Marketing / Communications
Sales and Marketing Training Provided
Catch 22? Degree but no experience? Entry Level Positions Available
Top Strategic Marketing is a business development firm based in the SWF area and has recently made plans to expand its team on a local level due to budget expansion. Due to increased client demand we will be opening 2 new offices within the next 6 months. That means new career opportunities for qualified candidates. We are looking to hire 3 additional Entry Level Junior Account Managers for the Fort Myers market immediately.
Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The Junior Account Manager position is considered an entry level sales and marketing position meaning thorough training is provided. It has been a wonderful start for many of our executives right out of college!
We promote quickly from within which provides account managers with ample room for advancement and experience in marketing, communications, and sales.
Our marketing account managers are the face of our clients to their high priority customers and specialize in business to business sales acquisition, marketing, and customer retention. Because our clients trust us to represent their reputation, we provide extensive training in cutting edge sales techniques, product knowledge, and business psychology. Combining that training with candidates that are highly competitive, goal driven, and adaptable is what keeps us ahead of the competition!
- Small account management
- Providing sales and marketing face to face
- Customer relationship building
- New customer acquisition
- Consult priority customers given to us by the client through leads
- Client branding- marketing
- Territory management
- Account updates
- Contract overview
- Rapid advancement opportunity
- Health benefits
- Work in an exciting and friendly environment
- Travel opportunities (optional)
- Relocation options (optional)
- Plethora of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off (we've had the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl, London Olympics, and get backstage passes to Dave Matthews Band)
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Phoenix, Cancun, London, New York, and DC
- Daily team development activities (our energy may rival the Dawgs)
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Philanthropic events
- Authorized to work in the US
- College degree or relevant work experience.
- Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement.
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Confident demeanor.
- Strong student mentality
- Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
Candidates must have these key competencies and background for our Entry Level Junior Account Manager position:
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Sales & Marketing
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
Submit your resume today!
We offer full time positions and a base pay plus bonuses and incentives.
Senior Network Systems Field Engineer
Leading technology consulting company is seeking experienced onsite system & network support technicians to service our southwest Florida clients.
Work one-on-one with clients and our consulting team to provide onsite network, server, desktop and cybersecurity support and projects for small to medium sized businesses. Perform security and vulnerability audits on client networks. Review active ticket queues to ensure problems are being resolved in a timely manner. Take lead on projects with attention to deadlines.
Manage work tickets through a leading PSA. Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues across multiple diverse network environments with a strong understanding of ticket escalation and problem resolution.
Candidates must possess a confident and professional demeanor, client-focused approach, commitment to detail and a quality-oriented attitude, an upbeat, open personality and the ability to explain a technical issue in simple terms and the ability to coach other engineers through troubleshooting problems as needed.
MSP experience is a plus.
MSCE or equivalent work experience (6 years)
Extensive experience in Cisco and SonicWall firewalls, VPN, MPLS and wireless networks
Extensive experience troubleshooting Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Group Policies, Exchange Server, Hyper-V, and ESXi environments
Working knowledge of Hyper-V and ESXi replication; Shadow Protect Image Manager and Cloud replication.
Experience with Terminal Server/RDS and Citrix XenApp client and server configuration and troubleshooting
Ability to report in detail on long term issue resolutions
Ability to create and maintain detailed documentation and client service notes
Ability to learn and retain new information quickly
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
We are a drug free work place and offer competitive pay, health, dental, vision and 401K.
Applicants must agree to a drug test, driving record check, and background screening.
Part Time Sales Associate Women's Apparel
Blue Stripe LLC dba Fresh Produce LLC designs, develops and markets women's apparel and accessories.
We are looking for PT Sales Associate.
The PT Sales Associate is responsible for ensuring that the brand is exemplified in all client interactions, merchandise presentations, store operations and by living the client experience. You will model the Blue Stripe LLC dba Fresh Produce experience by looking the brand through your personal styling of the product. An established style point of view is a must, as you will merchandise and sell in an ever-changing mix of products that reflect the coastal vibe of the Fresh Produce lifestyle.
As a Sales Associate you are the face of our brand. You and your team will act as brand ambassadors to create an authentic connection with the client and the community. Every Sales Associate works as a member of the store team to ensure a positive brand experience and an optimal shopping experience. Our store teams are expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the management team or as needed to ensure overall client satisfaction.
· Deliver to the Fresh Produce client experience by maintaining exceptional service levels.
· Contribute to the attainment of store goals by delivering an elevated client shopping experience.
· Support store management by recognizing and actively performing cross-functional tasks to meet ongoing operational and merchandising goals.
· Model the Fresh Produce client experience at all times.
· Influence client buying decisions by communicating information about the brand and products including style, fit, quality, value, origin, price, and care instructions.
· Positively and proactively exceed the client’s expectations by making authentic connections.
· Provide elevated service while assisting multiple clients in a fast paced environment.
· Utilize available resources including client book and store promotions, style and product knowledge tools and ongoing training to create sales and build client relationships.
· Continuously strive to enhance our client experience.
- Balance client facing and non-client facing tasks to elevate the store presentation.
- Maintain high standards of visual presentation to effectively deliver the Fresh Produce lifestyle.
- Ensure client satisfaction and size availability by helping to maintain appropriate inventory levels through ongoing floor replenishment and timely shipment processing.
· Perform store opening and closing routines per company standards.
· Support safety and security control measures which include safety and security of team members and clients, security against merchandise loss, damage and theft. Ensure that store accurately carries out loss prevention activities and continuously strive to improve product loss.
· Be a role model in elevating the client experience and facilitate training for new Sales Associates.
· Contribute to a positive work environment by consistently treating all team members and clients with respect.
· Minimum 1 year successful retail/service experience in a client focused environment
· Can confidently and easily develop rapport when meeting new people
· Can assess customer needs and enjoys helping people problem solve
· Enjoys being a part of a team
· Strong visual eye with experience in specialty fashion apparel
· Strong communication, interpersonal time management and organizational skills
From its start at a small kiosk at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, California, the Fresh Produce brand now offers a full line of women's apparel and accessories available at 16 company stores, online at www.freshproduceclothes.com, and at more than 425 independent retailers throughout the continental United States, Canada, Hawaii, and the Caribbean. Over the past three decades, the brand has built and maintained a reputation for creating beautiful, comfortable clothing that evokes a carefree vacation vibe, no matter the time or place.
We are a brand that celebrates individuality and color. We believe that style and comfort are not mutually exclusive. We believe in fit, in bold patterns, and vibrant hues. We believe in flair. We believe in creating high-quality clothing that looks great, and that feels even better, we want women to feel as comfortable in our clothes as they do in their own skin.
Fresh Produce is a leader in the women's apparel sector. Our products are made primarily in the USA, and the company is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with key production and fulfillment facilities located in Gardena, California. We are unwaveringly customer-focused, and believe that strong teams are paramount to our company's success. At Fresh Produce, you will work alongside highly intelligent, creative, and hard-working individuals who respect and support each other and believe strongly in the work that we do.
Project Manager Commercial Construction Relocation Paid
Real Construction Executives
RC Executives The leader in Construction Staffing for Florida
Our Client Commercial Construction rated best place to work.
A top commercial construction company in is currently seeking an experienced successful Project Manager for their expanding team. The ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of proven successful commercial construction project management experience with experience working in the Virgin Islands and South Florida..
Responsibilities of the Commercial Construction Project Manager
- Provide opportunities for personal and professional growth for our team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and vendors to increase profitable and sustainable growth.
- Offer clients new and innovative solutions to ensure quality, reduce risk, and provide the lowest total cost.
- Manage Subcontractors and Vendors to surpass customer expectations, minimize risk, and lower cost.
- Read and interpret established scope of work.
- Plan specifications to ensure complete understanding of all project requirements.
- Develop project plans, phases and schedules.
- Communicate plan and schedule changes, alternate work assignments, change orders and scope revisions to the project team.
- Accurately project cost to complete based on intimate job knowledge and experience to eliminate financial surprises, effectively manage the project and provide accurate costing feedback to estimating.
- Oversee administrative deliverables to minimize risk and allow for timely and accurate decisions.
- Drive operation to manage all projects in timely manner while focus on safety, quality and integrity with all.
Requirements of the Commercial Construction Project Manager
- Minimum of 5 years proven successful commercial construction project management experience
- Degree required in Construction Management
- Must be computer literate, possess the ability to manage multiple projects at one time, efficiently, accurately, on schedule, within budget, and with a high degree of quality
- Knowledge of a variety of construction standards, methods, and procedures is required
- Must be dependable with a stable work history, and have exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, time sensitive, team environment
- Must have good communication skills, written skills, computer skills and people skills that represent the integrity and philosophy of the Company
RC Executive Management
Intelligent Staffing Solutions
Full Service Human Resource Provider
Confidential Search and Recruitment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!