Estimator Jewelry Job Description Sample
Department Manager- Jewelry
Department Manager- Jewelry Work LocationPlymouth Meeting Mall Store Address500 W. Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, Pa. 19462 Schedule StatusFull Time Apply Now Boscov’s Retail Sales Manager Job Description Experienced Retail Sales Department Managers—bring your experience to work for you where people love to shop! Boscov's is a chain of full service department stores serving the total family needs of our customers. For nearly 100 years, Boscov's has been known for its great values and famous brands, and for offering a broad selection of quality merchandise in its stores and online. We are looking for Retail Department Sales Managers to join our growing retail team. As part of a fast-paced, dynamic management team, you will supervise a team of associates to ensure they develop relationships with our customers so that each customer’s needs are met in a quick and efficient manner. Your previous management experience along with your strong selling and customer service skills will ensure your success in this dynamic leadership role. If you are looking for a great opportunity to pursue a rewarding management career with a company known for quality and big savings, apply today! Job Responsibilities As a member of the management team, the Retail Sales Manager will supervise and participate in the merchandising/set up of the selling floor to provide maximum sales and customer service. Additional responsibilities of the Retail Sales Department Manager include:
Supervise and participate in the coaching of Fine Jewelry sales personnel to provide maximum sales and customer service.
Manage the activities of the sales and stock functions.
Provide in-depth product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and paperwork, adhering tocompany policies and procedures.
Maintain an awareness of advertised merchandise and ensure all ads are set &signed properly. Job Requirements Successful candidates for the Retail Sales Manager should role have the ability to lead a retail sales team to actively engage customers, sell merchandise, and provide excellent customer service. Additional requirements of the Retail Sales Department Manager include:
High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree,preferred
Prior retail sales management experience
Strong selling and/or customer service experience,preferred
Prior retail and/or selling experience in Fine Jewelry/Gemstones preferred.
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to learn computer systems, POS register, telxon, and interpret reports
Strong furniture and/or bedding selling and customer service background.
Problem solve, motivate, delegate and leadership skills.
Available to work varied days and hours as work schedule requires, including evenings and weekends Benefits At Boscov’s, we value our employees, and that’s why we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a member of our retail operations team, you will be eligible to receive:
Good earning potential, commissioned department
Comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental
Paid Vacations and Personal days
Liberal Employee Discounts
Opportunity for Advancement
Much More! Work where people love to shop! Applications for this position are accepted in-store only. Completion of our Job Interest Form isNOTan application for employment. Equal Opportunity Employer
Fine Jewelry Merchandise Supervisor - Canton On Ford Rd
Fine Jewelry Merchandise Supervisor
- Canton On Ford Rd Location:Canton, MI, United States-Canton On Ford Rd 43690 Ford Rd Job ID:1046835 Date:November 4, 2017 Job Description General Description Do you like helping others excel? Do you like interacting with customers and finding ways to make them happy?
Do you like partnering with peers to get big results? Well, being a Fine Jewelry Merchandise Supervisor at JCPenney might be a perfect fit! Come be a part of our team.
Your role is to supervise and engage a team of Fine Jewelry associates to deliver an amazing shopping experience that will delight our customer,creating loyaltythat will have them coming back to the store for years to come! You will be expected to provide great Customer service and sales; sales floor leadership and staff supervision; scheduling to meet coverage, along with an ability to provide dynamic leadership, and consistent execution of the elements that drive sales.
You love interacting with new people as well as greeting old friends that come back into the store to find something new. You and the team do everything possible to put a smile on the customers face! • Sales – You are constantly challenging yourself and your team to meet Sales and Profit goals. • Coaching: You know how important it is to: a) provide the team with ongoing feedback b) make yourself available to the team you support so they can grow. • Merchandise Flow & Placement – You are well prepared to provide direction to supporting teams to ensure that merchandise flows to the floor efficiently.
You and your team are constantly working to maintain stock levels and presentation standards for the customer. • Merchandise SET – You walk the floor with your peers and other leaders in the store to plan and execute the upcoming design and set for new merchandise. You can follow company visual direction like a champ, but at the same time you know when a design or layout may not work in your particular store and you adjust on the fly. You’ve got high visual standards and you expect the same from the team!
Skill and Characteristics: Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency Coaching
Coaches others and provides meaningful insights, candid feedback and clear direction to help the team grow, develop and perform; creates an environment of fairness by being approachable and honest Job Title:Fine Jewelry Merchandise Supervisor
Canton On Ford Rd Location:Canton, MI, United States-Canton On Ford Rd 43690 Ford Rd Job ID:1046835 J.C. Penney Company Inc. Plano, Texas
• For a FUN way to spend your free time?
• Be a special part of helping people with the most important purchase of their life. There's nothing more fulfilling than working with a company with the lowest prices, best
• selection & best service.
• Phone: 978-443-0550
• The Jewelry Exchange
• Factory Direct
Experienced Jewelry Senior Sales Associate Cincinnati OH
James Free Jewelers, experienced Senior Sales Associate for our Cincinnati OH location.Essential Duties and
- Exhibit professional sales associate characteristics, attitude, and behaviors at all times, including, but not limited to: integrity, appearance, decorum, and interpersonal skills.
- Provide outstanding customer service throughout the entire shopping experience.
- Assist with store merchandising, visual presentation.
- Respond to all customer inquiries through continuous education of merchandise offered by
James Free Jewelers.
Bachelor's Degree preferred, but will consider candidates with strong interpersonal skills.
GIA certification/in process of certification
We offer an exceptional work culture, an impressive record of sales growth, and a strong support staff for achieving challenging career goals. James Free Jewelers is always looking for talented, motivated, people who embody our values of Integrity, Pride, Honor, and Commitment.
Health, 401K plans, and life insurance is offered. Our sales associates have an average of over ten years with us. If you are looking for an exciting work environment, where excellence is recognized and rewarded, kindly apply in strict confidence No phone calls please. EOE
Jewelry Sales Associate
We are seeking a Jewelry Sales Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail jewelry store in order to drive company revenue.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in jewelry sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Sales Consultant / Fine Jewelry
Job hoppers need not apply!
You must have excellent communication skills, a passion for sales and a desire to be a part of our family owned business. The primary role of the Retail Sales Representative is to increase sales and to build relationships with your clients. If you are passionate about selling, we want to hear from you today!
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Generate new and repeat sales with exceptional customer service skills and listening to your customer's needs
- Determine customer requirements and expectations, recommend specific products based on their needs
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Analyze and customer's buying needs: Ask questions to figure out what they're interested in.
- Must be able to overcome objections
- Increase sales by means of cross-selling, bundling selling skills, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
- Build long-term partnerships and strategies across your book of business
- Must participate in all scheduled meetings that relate to sales education, product knowledge, achieving goals, motivation and amazing customer service.
Sales Representative Requirements
- Out-going, dynamic personality with a “can do” attitude and passion for building lasting client relationships
- Must have personal goals you would like to achieve! What drives you to make sales?
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, presentation skills and computer skills
- You must be a good listener!
- Must have good closing skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes - ongoing training is provided!
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent sales experience preferred
- Proven track record in achieving strong personal and team sales results
- Must be a team player.
- Must be ethical.
Sales Representative Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Strong Bonus / Commission Structure
- Comprehensive Training and Development provided
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time OFF (PTO)
- The Finest Ideal Cut Diamonds in the World
If you are passionate about selling, please apply to our Retail Sales Representative position, today!
Well compensated, vacation times, relaxed environment
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate
Diamond Expressions is a full-service family owned and operated jewelry store located in The Commons Mall in Federal Way, WA. We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and experienced individual to join our team. Our specialties are selling fine jewelry, custom design and repairs. Responsibilities include sales of fine jewelry, taking in repairs, learning our POS system and working with custom jewelry design, while providing excellent customer service.
- Must have two years previous retail sales experience. Fine Jewelery Sales experience a plus!
- Must be able to close a sale
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Communicates well and has the ability to connect with others.
- Enjoys creating the ultimate customer experience.
- Is organized and detail-oriented.
- Builds relationships by keeping in touch and following up.
- Full and Part time positions available
- Must be able to work Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
- Competitive hourly wage
- Send your cover letter and resume email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Jewelry Store Managers And Assistant Managers
VOLT is currently seeking individuals within the Miami area who have Retail Store Manager experience. VOLT has multiple positions for Assistant Store Manager as well as Store Managers for a premier Jewelry store with multiple Miami locations. Individuals will be asked to perform a variety of duties related to management operations. This position is a direct hire Full Time position & must have open availability. Candidates who have experience and are looking to manage their own stores are preferred.
Description of Duties: Store Manager
We are currently looking for Experienced Retail Store Management for our multiple store locations in Miami. This is a fantastic opportunity for a true retail professional looking to grow with a company. The ideal candidate will have excellent Customer Service Skills, Motivation Skills as well as Sales experience. Commission structure will be discussed.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of retail management experience
- Experience in selling boutique or kiosk goods
- Previous management experience as an Assistant Store Manager
- Strong ability to drive sales
- Experience in working meeting company goals and reporting
- Ability to training and motivational employees
- Effective communication skills
- Top notch customer service skills
- Friendly and professional personality
- Inventory management experience
- Flexible Work Schedule with ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Must be able to maintain company safety standards, and the ability to assist and cooperate with other departments.
Click the Apply button if you feel like you qualify for this position. Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements.
Thank you for your interest.
Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should get a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
VOLT has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt is a world leader in the staffing industry, boasting over 60 years of experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fine Jewelry & Watches Specialist
The RealReal provides the largest selection of authenticated luxury items including men’s and women’s fashion, fine jewelry & watches, and fine art & home. Consignors earn 60-70% of the sale price and items sell quickly. Its free in-home pickup service is available in 20+ major cities across the US. The fine jewelry & watch valuation offices in select cities offer people free valuations on their pieces from the company’s professional gemologists. In 2015, The RealReal was named to the Business of Fashion 500 list, recognizing companies reshaping the global fashion industry. In the same year, the company was awarded the “Game Changer” award by W Magazine and Decoded Fashion.
As the Fine Jewelry & Watches Specialist, you will oversee the facilitation of all Fine Jewelry & Watches (FJW) to optimize product quotas by performing the following duties. This is a production based role.
- Execute all aspects of the authentication process by accurately identifying colored stones and diamonds using GIA evaluation techniques as well as testing procedures used to determine precious metal purity
- Set list prices for branded and unbranded jewelry with direction and final approval from Team Lead and FJ/W Experts
- Research fair market value and market demand of branded jewelry and watches
- Adhere to first in, first out methodology to ensure all consignments are prioritized and product flows according to plan
- Evaluate, authenticate and price a minimum of 50 pieces per day
- Manage process flow of items awaiting price approval
- Communicate directly with the FJW photographer as well as Editing Lead, keeping them informed on any complications, confusion points, requests, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- GIA certification preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
Only The RealReal offers customers access to authenticated designer fashion and fine art in curated sales. Our designer brands include such leading names as Chanel, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Prada, all at up to 90% off original retail. The RealReal takes possession of all items prior to sale in order for its merchandising and curatorial teams, authentication specialists and skilled gemologists to evaluate each item.
We have an award-winning leadership team with a proven track record of success and we are experiencing hyper-growth. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a VC funded start-up that is changing the marketplace. TheRealReal offers competitive salary, stock options, 401K with company match and a full menu of benefits. Join our team and make some history!
Find us: www.therealreal.com
Follow us: twitter.com/TheRealReal1
Like us: facebook.com/TheRealRealPage
Follow us: pinterest.com/therealreal
Sales Associate - Jewelry / Full Time
Nationwide contemporary high end jewelry manufacturer.
Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service skills, at least 2 years prior retail experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
-Meet daily sales goals.
-Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
-Must be profcient in visual merchandising.
-Must be self motovated and resourceful.
-Team player and excellent communicator with customers and staff.
-Prepare weekly sales reports.
-Manage and execute all incoming phone orders.
-Packaging and shipping orders.
-Opening and closing procedures.
-Maintain social media accounts for retail space and company.
-Perform various other duties as assigned to meet business objectives.
-Local outreach to build local customer base.
-Creating store events to garner local interest.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors Degree and sales experience.
-Exceptional customer service skills.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Must be on track with current trends in the fashion and jewelry industry.
-Compensation is salary plus commission,
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!