Etcher Hand Job Description Sample
Checks BandW film against order and glass to ensure fit and usability.. Apply BandW film to resist film in dark room. Expose film.
Rinse and tack to back and pressure wash. After drying, check film again. Applies resist film to glass.
Covers balance of glass to protect areas not to be etched. Etch using etching equipment. Removes film, after soaking and softening film.If using laser, reviews file in computer.
Tests film on sample glass or cardboard. Attaches vinyl to glass. Using laser equipment, etches pattern on glass.
Checks glass piece again. Covers balance of glass to protect areas not to be etched. After etching, put glass in cooker to loosen vinyl, rinsing it off.Handles, stores, and transports product in cautious manner to avoid scratches, breakage, surface imperfections and damage.Reads and understands work order, drawing(s) and customer order prior to starting work.
Contacts Supervisor if there are any questions.Inspect materials prior to starting work. This includes checking piece count, finish, sizing, copy, personalization, color and/or any potential quality issues. Rejects or contact Supervisor if quality issues are present.
Records or logs work start and stop times and records or logs accurate amount of materials used in process. One year or more of continuous experience in Manufacturing, having a position that requires a great deal of attention to detail.Must have computer skills and experience operating computer driven equipment.Use of Visual or ERP software, Microsoft Office and Corel Draw is preferred.Understanding of various metals and proper cutting tools required in engraving.An art background is beneficial.Ability to work with little supervision.Desire to produce a quality product while maintaining reasonable productivity.Must possess a strong work ethic.Must have prior manufacturing experience.Performs other duties as assigned and necessary to maintain departmental production and a full work schedule
Medical Assistant- Community Based Hand In Hand Peds
Come work for an organization where everything matters.
This is a Full-time, 1.0 FTE, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 6pm, and benefit eligible position. Primarily working in the Dublin office, on occasion will be expected to work in the Marysville office when coverage is needed. Will be cross trained throughout the office.
Competitive pay based on experience.
Medical Assistants (MA) are part of a care team dedicated to the highest quality of care for our pediatric patient population and their families in Ambulatory Services at Children’s Community Practices (CCP). The Medical Assistant is directly responsible to the Program Manager or Supervisor for the work unit, and has daily reporting responsibilities to the lead Registered Nurse/Lead Medical Assistant present in the clinic. The Medical Assistant takes directions and follows orders for delegated duties (see Appendix A) from a Licensed Physician and physically present in the clinic.
The Medical Assistant may provide direct patient care to the pediatric/adolescent/adult population served within the ambulatory setting. The MA will provide the highest quality of care. Verification of skill competency may include initial and possible annual verification for specific procedures as defined in Appendix A.
Interventions/tasks performed by the MA must adhere to approved standards of care as defined by Ohio Department of Health and Nationwide Children’s Hospital’s guidelines for Community Practices, policies, procedures and standards. In compliance with the Ohio Administrative Code (set forth at OAC 4731-23-02(B), a Medical Assistant is considered an
Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP).
1. Medical Assistants at CCP assist with the following clinical tasks:
a. Rooming of patients
b. Vital signs
c. Heights and weights
d. Screening questions, transcribing patient or families responses into the medical record such as:
2. Provides basic supportive care:
3. Collects and reports data to a Licensed Professional, including any abnormal findings and documents all findings in the medical record. The MA may not assess, interpret findings or plan care based on the findings.
4. Performs only medical procedures that are approved for an MA to perform at Children’s Community Practices. Please see Appendix A for a complete list of approved procedures.
5. Medications: Administers only medications approved for an MA to administer at Children’s Community Practices. Please see Appendix B for a complete list of approved medications.
a. Must follow Children’s Community Practice Medication Administration Policy and document the Medication 5 Rights.
b. Medical Assistants can act only on a medication order placed by a physician. Medical Assistants cannot act on medication orders placed by an Advanced Practiced Nurses (APN) or a written protocol order for a medication placed by a RN.
c. The following criteria must be met for an MA to act upon a written order that is outside the scope of UAP:
• Within the guidelines/policies and procedures set by Children’s Community Practices and other regulatory agencies governing practice within Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
• Approved by the specific service/program and be listed in Appendix A
• Adhering to organizational specific policy and/or procedures set forth by Children’s Community Practices for the procedure, intervention and/or mediation administration
• Competency verification, initial and annual as indicated by the hospital or Program Manager. (see appendix A)
• A signed written order is in the patient’s medical record prior to initiating an order. The order must be signed by the Physician
o Medical Assistants may not take verbal or telephone orders or initiate protocol orders.
o The ordering Physician must be present in the clinic or unit and immediately available while the order is being acted upon.
6. A Medical Assistant may take direction and delegation of orders and/or tasks from a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse and an Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) as long as it meets the following criteria:
a. Is within the training and scope of the Medical Assistant
b. Initial and annual competencies are verified, as needed, prior to performing the task, treatment or intervention.
c. See Appendix A for a detailed list, as well as specific clinic/program approvals.
1. Prepares medical record for patient/family visits, including pre-visit data gathering.
2. Greets patient/families and escorts to exam rooms. Updates patients/families in the waiting area regarding waiting time, delays as directed.
3. Assists with general reception filing, record keeping, and copying.
4. Obtains release of information forms and adheres to HIPAA regulations regarding protected health information.
5. Places lab data in the medical record.
6. Answers phones and directs questions appropriately.
7. Follows up on broken appointments and makes patient reminder calls as directed.
8. Orders and stocks supplies as needed.
9. Registers patient as instructed and after completion of training program. Schedules patient appointments as directed.
10. Manages time and resources to complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
1. Assists in maintaining a safe clean environment for patients and families.
2. Performs cleaning duties as assigned.
3. Checks electrical equipment for inspection stickers/expiration date.
4. Reports supply/equipment problems to supervisor.
5. Assures that Joint Commission Environment of Care standards are maintained in clinic.
6. Follows safety and emergency policies/procedures, OSHA standards/universal precautions.
1. Acts as a preceptor for orientation and training of new staff, float staff and students as directed.
2. Provides peer input for performance appraisals when appropriate.
3. Obtains Certification or Registration through one of the two below agencies within one (1) year of hire and maintains a current certification/registration thereafter:
a. CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) through American Association of Medical Assistants
b. RMA (Registered Medical Assistant) through American Medical Technologists.
4. Identifies own learning needs, seeks assistance and attends educational programs as needed.
5. Attends or completes annual and mandatory in-services and training within designated time frames.
6. Participates in educational activities offered by the unit/area/division.
7. Participates in unit/program/area quality improvement activities.
8. Maintains, assembles and distributes patient/family education materials as directed by Nurse/APN/Physician.
1. Participates as a member of the patient care team by assisting others and participating in unit councils and staff meetings.
2. Performs job within the framework of the policies and procedures set forth by Children’s Community Practices Demonstrates awareness of and support for the principle of Family Centered Care.
3. Demonstrates promptness and consistency in meeting scheduled work commitments.
4. Provides age-appropriate care (based on growth and development principles) to patients and families.
5. Practices respectful interpersonal interaction with patients/families and other members of the patient care team.
6. Communication and interaction in the presence of patients and staff is professional and follows HIPAA guidelines.
7. Maintains confidentiality and sensitivity to the special needs of patients and families.
8. Performs other duties as assigned, within scope and standards set by Nationwide Children's Hospital and with appropriate training and competency verification as needed.
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
a. High School diploma or equivalent required.
b. Associates degree desirable.
c. Successful completion of a Medical Assisting training program
a. Certification or registration required through one of the two below agencies within one (1) year of hire:
• CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) through American Association of Medical Assistants
• RMA (Registered as a Medical Assistant) through American Medical Technologists.
• If not CMA or RMA at point of hire, one (1) year of previous Medical Assisting experience required and eligible to sit for the CMA/RMA within one (1) year of hire.
• Maintaining a current certification with CMA or RMA.
3. Successful passage of an NCH administered math test required prior to hire.
4. Previous Medical Assistant experience, in the pediatric setting highly desirable.
5. Strong written and verbal communications, interpersonal and problem-solving skills and professional behavior in the presence of patients and staff.
6. Successful completion of Unlicensed Assistive Personnel orientation, and skills verification as provided by Children’s Community Practices and on site training.
7. Must demonstrate competence as defined in the Medical Assistant responsibilities/skills checklist in providing age appropriate care and services to pediatric patients of all ages and select adult populations.
8. CPR trained (American Heart Association Heart saver with pediatric content) course, or Health Care Provider course or Red Cross equivalent.
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and follow HIPAA requirements.
10. Valid Ohio driver’s license and transportation required to travel to off-site facilities.
11. Computer familiarity and literacy with general data entry. Ability to learn and be proficient with specific computer programs, systems and Electronic Medical Record documentation.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to see, hear, stand, walk, speak, read and perform manual tasks with or without accommodations, and care for oneself with little or no difficulty.
Must be able to independently lift up to 25 lbs.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.
Hand Or Physical Therapist-Ot/Pt (Prn)
Since our founding in 1955, our experienced and knowledgeable staff has been committed to providing patients with the most comprehensive orthopaedic care available in central Iowa. We are a surgeon owned, leading and trusted organization, devoted to providing world class care to our patients. DMOS Orthopaedic Center is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients in our communities by providing the highest quality of orthopaedic care.Our mission is to provide a world class brand experience for our patients and their families with our company – our people, physical locations, communications and our surgeons. We are all committed to improving lives – and without our patients, we would cease to exist. The Perks - DMOS Orthopaedic Centers offers you: A work-life balance with generous levels of time off
Competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insuranceA competitive 401K/pension plan SUMMARY DMOS is looking for a PRN Occupational Therapist to fill in during a long term employee absence and ongoing during vacations and sick days. The occupational therapist (OT) responsible for maintaining standards of professional and ethical practice following the guidelines of the State of Iowa Board of Examiners for Physical/Occupational Therapy. The hand therapist delivers quality therapy services to patients by performing evaluations and developing individual treatment plans and goals to maximize functional outcomes. The hand therapist actively participates in discharge planning, implements the treatment program, and reassesses treatment results. Services are delivered within the framework of The DMOS team approach and are delivered in compliance with DMOS mission, ethical standards, and policies and procedures. The hand therapist will work directly with the hand surgeon and orthopedic rehabilitation team to support, develop, and implement pre- and post- surgical protocols for hand rehabilitation services throughout the health system. The hand therapist will treat the following, but not limited to, conditions: tendon injuries, peripheral nerve injuries, crush injuries, repetitive motion disorders, lacerations, arthritis, joint replacement, and digit reattachments. Services provided by the hand therapist will include post-operative management of upper extremities, custom orthoses of the upper extremities, joint mobilization, instrument-assisted soft tissue techniques, manual therapy, taping techniques, wound and scar management, edema management, work simulation, range of motion, strengthening, and arthritis management. The hand therapist will be proficient and skilled in fabricating and choosing appropriate splints and other adaptive equipment. RESPONSIBILITIES
Evaluates/assesses patients in a systematic and thorough manner; establishes appropriate treatment plans and goals within specified time frames; administers appropriate treatments to patients; knowledge and skill in therapeutic exercises, modalities, rehab equipment, manual techniques, and transfers. The hand therapist will also be responsible for planning of services to include long-range, strategic and operational plans, resource allocation, and organizational policies to ensure stewardship of resources as well as optimal care for patients.
Maintains timely and accurate medical records; records legibly in patient charts; completes reports in an organized, thorough and timely manner to allow for continuity of care.
Completes all patient and family education; provides information on outside resources to meet the patient’s specific needs.
Assists in teaching, training, and mentoring of new/current therapists and support staff.
Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization’s needs. EDUCATION/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree (e.g. BA, BS, BSN, BSW)
Preferred: Master's or Doctor's degree (e.g. MA, MS, MBA, MHA, MSN, MSW, MOT, DPT) majoring in Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy
Licensed by the State of Iowa; CPR Certification; Certified Hand Therapist
One or more years in practice as a Certified Hand Therapist
Lift up to 50lbs from floor to waist on an occasional basis.
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S. , was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information. D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for aRanch Handfor their Ranch Department. The right candidate willattendto livestock such as cattle, sheep, swine, and goats on farm. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Mixes feed and additives, fills feed troughs with feed, and waters livestock
Herds livestock to pasture for grazing
Examines animals to detect diseases and injuries
Vaccinates animals by placing vaccine in drinking water or feed or using syringes and hypodermic needles
Applies medications to cuts and bruises, sprays livestock with insecticide, and herds them into insecticide bath
Confines livestock in stalls, washes and clips them to prepare them for calving, and assists Veterinarian in delivery of offspring
Binds or clamps testes or surgically removes testes to castrate livestock
Clips identifying notches or symbols on animal or brands animal with branding iron to indicate ownership
Clamps metal rings into nostrils of livestock to permit easier handling and prevent rooting
Grooms, clips, and trims animals for exhibition
Cleans livestock stalls and sheds
Maintains ranch buildings and equipment
Plants, cultivates, and harvests feed grain for stock
Maintains breeding, feeding, and cost records Education and/or Experience One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental./Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./
Software Engineer Intern, Hand And Face Tracking (Phd University Student)
Summary: Great virtual reality technology depends on advances in computer vision and machine learning. As an intern at Oculus, you will get an opportunity to make an impact on one of our most exciting and challenging efforts aimed at providing immersive human presence and interaction.
You will apply advanced computer vision and machine learning techniques to solve problems at the forefront of virtual reality. The ideal candidate is pursuing a PhD in computer vision, machine learning, or graphics and is passionate about enhancing the user experience in virtual reality.
1. Research, develop, and implement a certain concept/module/capability related to providing human presence and interaction 2.
Collaboration with and support of other engineers across various disciplines 3. Communication of research project agenda, projects and results
4. Pursuing a PhD in the field of computer vision, machine learning, computer graphics, or robotics 5.
Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship 6. Must be available for 12 week internship between January 1st, 2018 and December 31st, 2018. 7. 2+ years experience with systems building in C++ 8. Excellent interpersonal skills, cross-group and cross-culture collaboration 9.
High levels of creativity and quick problem solving capabilities 10. Proven track record of achieving significant results 11. Ability to obtain work authorization in the United States for a 12 week internship between January 1st, 2018 and December 31st, 2018.
12. Demonstrated software engineer experience via an internship, work experience, coding competitions, or widely used contributions in open source repositories (e.g.
Github) 13. Experience with articulated object modeling and tracking (e.g. hands, body), pose understanding, 3D reconstruction, face tracking, or numerical optimization
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1 650-308-7837.
Shop Hand - Otex
JOB TITLE: Shop Hand ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILTIES Help production and/or maintenance workers by performing duties of lesser skill. Duties include supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
Clean shop area, parking area, around the shop (trash, debris, etc.) * Operate machinery or assist machine operators.
Assist with duties related to the work environment
Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
Mark or tag identification on parts.
Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
Clean and lubricate equipment
Record information such as the number of products tested, meter readings, and dates and times of product production
Clean shop area, parking area, around the shop (trash, debris, etc.) QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
High School or GED preferred, previous shop experience preferred.
Valid Driver's License required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Ot/Occupational Therapist - Certified Hand Therapist - PRN - Brooks Daytona Outpatient Clinic
Occupational Therapist license in the state of Florida + 1 year of outpatient experience
Mut be Hand Certified
Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtained through a hands on class, NOT an online class. Need a CPR class CLICK HERE ) Hours: PRN _ Position could transition into a Full Time given the patient volume. Job ID: 2018-4133 External Company Name: Brooks Rehabilitation External Company URL: www.brookshealth.org
Review job orders to determine quantities to be printed, paper specifications, colors, and special printing instructions
Arrange pages so that materials can be printed
Feed Paper through press cylinders and adjust equipment controls
Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any needed adjustments
Bind new books, using hand tools such as bone folders, knives, hammers, or brass binding tools
About AtterroEQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERClick Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment.
Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes.
Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Sr Occupational Therapist Occupational Medicine Hand Therapy
Evaluates patients and interprets evaluation findings to determine the nature and extent of dysfunction. Establishes treatment goals and plans treatment to achieve established goals.
Initiates discharge planning for occupational therapy. Implements the treatment plan through direct treatment of the patient, delegates a portion of the treatment plan to appropriate supportive personnel, and coordinates the treatment program with other health care personnel as appropriate.
Provides advice and education to patient and family. Evaluates need for and trains patient/family in the use of special equipment or devices and adapts as necessary e.g., splints, slings, prosthesis, A.D.L equipment or refers to other disciplines as necessary for effective treatment.
Regularly reassesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patients towards goals, and the need for modifying goals and treatment. Discharges patient from occupational therapy when the patient has received maximum benefit from occupational therapy. Provides accurate, timely documentation of occupational therapy patient management.
Participates in appropriate and approved educational and clinical research activities in occupational therapy. Participates in specialized patient care clinics outside the department.
Assists in the development, implementation, and review off departmental patient care programs. Performs other duties as needed in the areas of staff education, departmental operations, and departmental projects. Demonstrates on-going progress toward meeting the criteria for professional practice.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status.
Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
Minimum two (2) years of experience as an occupational therapist required. Education
Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy curriculum with a bachelor's or master's degree with certification in occupational therapy or foreign-trained equivalent. License, Certification, Registration
Licensure to practice occupational therapy by the State of California by date of hire.
- Must have a Nat'l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date. Additional
Ability to perform both routine and complicated therapy under general supervision.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
CHT highly preferred
COMPANY: KAISER TITLE:
Sr Occupational Therapist Occupational Medicine Hand Therapy LOCATION: Cupertino, California REQNUMBER: 641014 External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Hand Therapist (Ot) - Carolinas Rehabilitation Gateway
Hand Therapist (OT) - Carolinas Rehabilitation Gateway Apply now » Date: Feb 16, 2018 Location:
Concord, NC, US, 28025 Company: Carolinas HealthCare System Job Req ID: 147798 Position Number: 00160653 Employment Type: Full Time Shift:
Variable/On Call Shift Details: M-F, flexible schedule, normal business hours Standard Hours: 40.00 Department Name: Carolinas Rehab Gateway Location:
Carolinas Rehabilitation NPB Location Details: Job Summary Provides patient evaluation and care planning. Delivers patient care appropriate to age specific and other population needs under the plan and supervision of a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT). Provides clinical leadership. Essential Functions
Assesses and documents patient's medical, mental and emotional needs at admission and on an on-going basis.
Develops and implements a plan of care to meet patient and family needs, to include discharge planning and utilization of available resources.
Acts as patient advocate; treats patients and families with compassion and implements plan of care in a safe and timely manner.
Demonstrates clinical reasoning, coupled with clinical skills to conduct accurate clinical assessments and perform patient care activities; evaluates effectiveness of therapy interventions, identifies and prioritizes patient/family strengths, needs and priorities.
Identifies the normal course of illness in assigned patient population recognizing and intervening appropriately when deviations occur.
Communicates patient information and thoroughly documents therapist's actions and plan of care.
Provides clinical leadership and mentoring. Physical Requirements Requires ability to hear (corrected) and have vision (corrected). Requires ability to push patients in a wheelchair or stretcher.
Requires lifting up to 20 lbs. frequently, 50 lbs. occasionally, and 100 lbs. infrequently. Requires sitting, standing, and, walking. Requires ability to climb stairs, kneel, twist, bend, crouch, crawl and reach overhead.
Requires ability to transfer patients and demonstrate appropriate exercise and activities to patients/caregivers. Possible exposure to hazardous chemicals, blood, and body fluids. Education, Experience and Certifications Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited Occupational Therapy program required.
NC license for OT required. Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required. At Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations. As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: J2W:INDEED Carolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!