Etna Job Description Sample
Pay Rate - 12.00 – 14.00
Shift – 2nd or 3rd
Location – Etna, PA
Miller Brother Staffing is looking for Saw Operators for an Industrial facility in Etna, PA.
- Metal Cutting primarily cutting aluminum, carbon steel and stainless steel
- Deburring material
- Loading Pallet jacks
- Must have experience working in a manufacturing environment using a saw
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic math skills needed, computer knowledge a plus.
- Previous machine operation in the past a must.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Candidate MUST be able to multi task by helping to tape and sand acrylic and metal while working at the press station.
- Health, Dental
- Vision, 401k
- Life Insurance
- 9-10 Holidays Per Year
- 10 PTO days per Year
Meter Reader / Installer / Assembler /Field Technician/Hvac
Duration: 2 year project (24 months)
Pay rate: $12.00 per hour on W2
Work Week, Mon through Friday – 8:00AM to 5:00PM, some overtime
Client will provide:
1. Company Van – which includes, tools & equipment, GPS monitoring, Speed Monitoring and Fuel Consumption Monitoring devices for safety -
2. Driver Safety training course, prior to starting project
3. Safety Trailing, prior to starting project
Will install Wireless Meter products to residential and commerce sites in the Pittsburgh Market.
Required Skills and Job Summary
· Applicant will be trained and expected to follow all SAFETY policies and procedures without exception
· Need to have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, reliable and willing to be trained
· Work will be performed in all types of outside weather conditions
· Some projects will require inside work to be performed at customer’s premise
· Must have excellent customer service and professional verbal/written communication skills
· Ability to lift 40lbs of material (meters, equipment, pipes, tools, etc.)
· All Gas/Water/Electric meter exchanges or retrofit installations are expected to be completed with the utmost quality as designed and trained
· Responsible for meeting daily production goals as established and communicated by your manager
· The ability to accurately read Electric, Gas and Water meters is required
· Meter Reading training will be provided
· Ability to work in a confined space when needed
· Must pass post training our meter reading meter exam with a score of 95% or higher
Background and Education
· Prior basic Electrical, Gas or Plumbing experience, including working with hand tools are required
· Computer skills desired but employee will be trained on process and systems used
· Preferred Journeyman in a trade but not required
· Willingness to learn, be trained and coached even if you have industry and specific work experience
· Confined workspace certified but not required
· Must be able to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
· Ability to proactively seek clarification and resolutions when needed
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Professionalism, safety minded and positive attitude are paramount
· Valid Driver’s License
· Current Auto Liability Insurance
We are a leading Global Workforce Solutions Company with multiple local offices across the United States and presence in territories and countries like Canada, UK, Mexico, Malaysia, India, Singapore, Australia and Dubai.
We specialise in providing services like Contingent Staffing, Direct Hires, RPO, Payroll Services, SoW and Project Staffing.
Been in business since 2007.
We have our expertise in IT/Engineering/Clinical/Financial/Admin/Professional resources.
We have been serving clients in space like Life Sciences, Banking, Telecom, Hi-tech, Healthcare, Retail, Real Estate and Media.
We have achieved more than 100% growth in last 2 years.
We have close to 750+ contractors onsite and state of art offshore delivery center in India with 200+ employees.
Got Gold Supplier of the Year Award for 2016 from Agile1 (for category below $100 MN).
Best place to work in New Jersey 2015 by NJBIZ.
5 times honoree of INC 500/5000 list 2007-2016.
ISO 9001:2008 quality certified organisation
Retail Customer Service Specialist
We are looking for candidates with experience in the retail and customer service industries to fill a management training position. We are actively seeking candidates with retail experience due to their ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong communication skills. The position is in a fun office environment out of the retail industry.
This position involves responsibilities in:
- Entry-level management
- Heavy customer service
- Face to face presentations
We cross-train all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Team building
- Time Management
Our management team offers an environment where our team's ideas are not only considered, but implemented. We pride ourselves on the positive environment we have established. And expect our team to rise above expectations and be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule. A few members of our team have retail, sales, and customer service backgrounds so those from that industry are encouraged to apply.
Team members who get promoted in to an executive management positionare huge team players who are willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help others achieve their goals. Candidates from the retail and banking environment are encouraged to apply because of their great people skills and ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's degree in Merchandising, Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising OR
- 1-3 years experience working in marketing, sales, customer service, brand promotions, or retail
- Additional knowledge in the field is considered a plus including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution; however full paid training is provided
- Passion for events and brand promotions
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Outgoing personality and able to interact with a variety of consumers
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns
- Exceptional Earning Potential
- Generous Bonus Levels
- Full Paid Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Great Advancement Opportunities
For IMMEDIATE consideration APPLY NOW!!
All positions offered at Steel River Marketing are full time with flexible hours, W-2, paid weekly, and offer an opportunity for commission and incentives on top of your weekly pay!
Today, we lead the nation in outsourced marketing as well as in innovative marketing campaigns. Our clients have specific areas of expertise in satellite television services among others. Our focus and goal for every client is to supply them with superior service and a quality sales team to enhance their product and services. With representatives nationwide, our one-on-one approach allows us to provide the highest quality sales and marketing services to our clients and their customers alike. We strive to reach goals not only for our company, but our clients, customers and staff as well. To create a stronger presence in our community for the clients we represent, we go above and beyond the norm and have a level of success that far exceeds our competition.
Water Jet Machine Operator
Operate water jet machine. Deburr material and load onto skids/pallets. MUST have a machining background (at least 2-3 years) to be considered. Eager to learn, contain the 5 stars. Basic math and computer skills needed. Will train the right individual. MUST have experience in machine operation.
CDL A Flatbed Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Class A CDL Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Shifts available: 7 AM - 5 PM or 5 PM - 3 AM - 4 days (10-hour shifts)
Compensation: $22.00 Hour
We are currently looking for an experienced LPN to fill open positions in the Greater Pittsburgh area.
Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
Utilize infection control measures
Observe and report the condition of the patient/client
Assist with ambulation, transfers, and range of motion
Perform patient related procedures
Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care Assist in providing a safe environment for client
Comply with all documentation and recordkeeping requirements
High school Diploma or GED equivalent
Current and valid LPN license in the PA state
CPR/First Aid Card
Clean background and criminal record
2 Step TB and Physical Health Assessment
Valid driver’s license Reliable car/auto insurance
Flexible shifts Variety of assignments
Private home environment
Weekend and evening opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
LPN: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
To apply send resume to:
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Principal Scientist/Technical Manager- New Applications-Chemicals
•Ph.D. degree in polymer science, chemistry, or materials science and at least eight years post degree of technical experience
•In depth knowledge and experience in polyurethane chemistry and applications Essential Knowledge and
•In depth knowledge of polymer science and chemistry •Strong intellectual capacity to come up with new ideas and develop innovative solutions •Grit in face of technical challenges and setbacks •Effective communicator both internally and externally •Interpersonal skills to work effectively in teams and diverse groups •Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- PhD in polymer science, chemisty or material science and engineering
- 8 years post doc technical experience
Inside Sales Manager
We are a leading Company looking for an Inside Sales Manager to join our growing team.
You will hire, train, and lead a team of 15+ Inside Sales Reps to sell our Products and Services.
- 4+ years Inside Sales Management or Call Center Management
- experience leading a team of Inside Sales Reps or Telemarketers
- history of maintaing and exceeding Call Center goals
- demonstrated history of training successful teams
- Bachelor's degree
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits package
- 401k plan
- Excellent opportunity to grow with an industry leader!
So if you are an Inside Sales Manager looking for a NewGig, apply today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!