Etna Job Description Sample
train on 1st shift, work on 2nd shift.
- Need someone who can work 2nd that is motivated and trustworthy.Wet painting and prepping materials to be painted. Looking for someone who has automotive painting experience. If they have that expereince they will thrive. Not looking for someone who has general painting expereince. Must be willing to learn how to mix paint formulas. Good common sense, excellent multitasking abilities, good communication skills with employees in other departments of the group, possess a high level of attention to detail, and have a good attitude.
Hydraulic Brake Press Operator
Architectural Design+ Manufacturing Firm - Etna, PA - Hydraulic Brake Press Operator
Forming metal materials - stainless steel and aluminum products. Must have ability to read drawings, select proper tooling, and hold parts within tolerance. Must be safety oriented and eager to learn.
Must have your own reliable transportation, facility is NOT on or near a bus line!
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED
Applicants must pass pre-employment screenings including criminal background check, drug screen and Wonderlic general knowledge assessment.
Lingo feels that one of the things that set us apart from others in our industry is the care we take of our employees. In our opinion they are our company. Without a quality and satisfied team we would not have a company. The end result is that our customers have a happy and productive workforce.
Lingo Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to providing our employees with an honest and effective working environment where every employee, individually and collectively, is devoted to providing our clients with exceptional effort, extraordinary service and personal integrity. By earning the satisfaction of our clients and the pride of our employees, we will become the preeminent provider of staffing solutions.
Meter Reader / Installer / Assembler /Field Technician/Hvac
Duration: 2 year project (24 months)
Pay rate: $12.00 per hour on W2
Work Week, Mon through Friday – 8:00AM to 5:00PM, some overtime
Client will provide:
1. Company Van – which includes, tools & equipment, GPS monitoring, Speed Monitoring and Fuel Consumption Monitoring devices for safety -
2. Driver Safety training course, prior to starting project
3. Safety Trailing, prior to starting project
Will install Wireless Meter products to residential and commerce sites in the Pittsburgh Market.
Required Skills and Job Summary
· Applicant will be trained and expected to follow all SAFETY policies and procedures without exception
· Need to have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, reliable and willing to be trained
· Work will be performed in all types of outside weather conditions
· Some projects will require inside work to be performed at customer’s premise
· Must have excellent customer service and professional verbal/written communication skills
· Ability to lift 40lbs of material (meters, equipment, pipes, tools, etc.)
· All Gas/Water/Electric meter exchanges or retrofit installations are expected to be completed with the utmost quality as designed and trained
· Responsible for meeting daily production goals as established and communicated by your manager
· The ability to accurately read Electric, Gas and Water meters is required
· Meter Reading training will be provided
· Ability to work in a confined space when needed
· Must pass post training our meter reading meter exam with a score of 95% or higher
Background and Education
· Prior basic Electrical, Gas or Plumbing experience, including working with hand tools are required
· Computer skills desired but employee will be trained on process and systems used
· Preferred Journeyman in a trade but not required
· Willingness to learn, be trained and coached even if you have industry and specific work experience
· Confined workspace certified but not required
· Must be able to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
· Ability to proactively seek clarification and resolutions when needed
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Professionalism, safety minded and positive attitude are paramount
· Valid Driver’s License
· Current Auto Liability Insurance
We are a leading Global Workforce Solutions Company with multiple local offices across the United States and presence in territories and countries like Canada, UK, Mexico, Malaysia, India, Singapore, Australia and Dubai.
We specialise in providing services like Contingent Staffing, Direct Hires, RPO, Payroll Services, SoW and Project Staffing.
Been in business since 2007.
We have our expertise in IT/Engineering/Clinical/Financial/Admin/Professional resources.
We have been serving clients in space like Life Sciences, Banking, Telecom, Hi-tech, Healthcare, Retail, Real Estate and Media.
We have achieved more than 100% growth in last 2 years.
We have close to 750+ contractors onsite and state of art offshore delivery center in India with 200+ employees.
Got Gold Supplier of the Year Award for 2016 from Agile1 (for category below $100 MN).
Best place to work in New Jersey 2015 by NJBIZ.
5 times honoree of INC 500/5000 list 2007-2016.
ISO 9001:2008 quality certified organisation
Do you enjoy being part of the production process? Do enjoy working with machinery and have an aptitude with numbers? Do you take pride in the work that you do? If so, PrideStaff is looking for you!
Role and Responsibilities
PrideStaff is seeking a Machine Operator for our client located northeast of Pittsburgh who is able to operate their machinery in a production environment. This is an opportunity for an individual with previous experience to utilize that experience and grow with an expanding firm. This is a first or second shift opportunity working 4-10 hour shifts with occasional Overtime on Fridays.
The Machine Operator candidate should have a good understanding of:
- Various machining processes (lathe, mill, grinding, EDM, Screw Machine, etc.)
- Various tooling – able to generate a tool list
- Prints, dimensional tolerances, GD&T, inspection methods, etc.
- Fixture and tooling design (basic principles; minimum)
- Experience with calipers and micrometers.
- Must have great attendance
- Must pay attention to detail
- Previous hands on setup experience is required
Attendance, punctuality, and the ability to get along and work well with others are all critical skills that our client is looking for in addition to being self-motivated, conscientious, and ethical.
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
High Skill- TIG skill primarily aluminum and stainless metals. Basic math skills needed. Computer knowledge a plus. MUST HAVE MIN. 2 YEAR EXPERIENCE WITH TIG WELDING. Will need to pass a TIG Welding test.
2nd shift: 3pm-11:30 pm, M-F
Center Medical Director
Job Title: Clinic Medical Director
- Training Provided in World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Medical degree from accredited university
- Preferred Board Certification in Family Medicine, Occupational or Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or PM&R
Full-time, No weekends
Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians devoted to outstanding patient care. Additionally, Center Medical Directors facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment.
Entry Level Account Manager - Ft/Pt/Internships Available
Entry Level Account Manager- FT/PT/Internships available
In this growing world of diversity and new opportunities, OmniFlow Consulting. has recently expanded in the Pittsburgh area. We are looking to fill several Account Manager roles for our new marketing and sales team. We work with Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 companies nationally and have committed to continuing to grow their programs in the Pittsburgh area and exceeding expectations.
Our Account Managers are responsible for:
- Customer acquisition and client retention
- Marketing and sales presentations
- Campaign management and development
- Account management of our Fortune clients
- Small group management and team leadership
- Business development and administration
- Office responsibilities and territory management
Requirements for our Account Managers:
- 2 or 4 year degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations, Communications, Sports Management, Economics or Languages
- All degrees are welcome to apply and be considered as our clients value our associates from different backgrounds
- Prior experience in marketing, customer service, hospitality, restaurant or retail industries
- Previous internship in media, marketing, business, communications, leadership
- Leadership experience as a keyholder, captain of a sports team, manager, assistant manager, president of a club, lead role of a sorority/fraternity/school association
- Sense of humor and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and ambition/motivation for success
OmniFlow Consulting is an EOE and also believes that anyone with a drive for success is a viable candidate regardless of background, education or experience. We believe that everyone is coachable and trainable to hit their goals.
Check out our website at www.omniflowconsulting.com for more information!
1.) No Seniority- We don't care when someone starts, it's who out performing the next person that gets the best opportunity.
2.) Internal promotions- Everyone starts at the beginning and works their way up.
Through these two things, we have taken the politics out of the work place and allow someone's grit and character dictate their career in the workplace. By the end of 2017, we will have opened an additional two locations!
B2B Outside Sales
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Truck Driver CDL A - Local | Greater Pittsburgh, PA - 4Ef2d248
Greater Pittsburgh, PA Area CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
- $0.47 - $0.52 Mileage Pay Plus Benefits
- Van & Flatbed Options
- Willing To Obtain Hazmat Within 90 Days
- Saturday thru Friday
APPLY NOW or CALL 412-881-4370 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1
DeLallo is seeking DeliMerchandisers with experience specific to the food industry and/or grocery store experience. The ideal incumbent will travel regionally to various grocery accounts and deliver exceptional service to our customers. During their visit, they can expect to present promotional opportunities, educate staff about the specific attributes of DeLallo products, verify pricing, check expiration dates, perform product sampling or demos, and organize, stock and display product.
- Travel to stores to assist our customers by organizing and displaying DeLallo products within an assigned territory
- Build relationships with customers and introduce them to new items and promotions
- Complete pricing reviews
- Stock, build displays and merchandise product
- Verify expiration dates on product
- Handle shipper surveys, off-shelve displays, cutting and sampling of products, promotions, ads, and cross-merchandising
- Place product orders as required
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Complete reports as necessary
- Minimum of 3-years experience in the food industry; preferably in deli, grocery and/or bakery
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday and some Saturdays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive movements (i.e., bending, pushing, pulling, lifting)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Valid drivers license without restrictions and proof of current vehicle insurance
- Must be available to maintain schedule appropriate with customers business operations
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within the company and assigned accounts
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changing business needs and priorities
- Willingness to learn and work in all areas of the business as needs dictate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What We Offer
- Full time hours
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Company-issued phone and laptop
- .45 per mile reimbursement for travel after the first 200 miles
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Growth opportunities for those interested in advancing their career with DeLallo
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!