Evaluator Job Description Sample
Program Service Evaluator I
Our People Make the Difference!!
Corporate Job Bank is currently hiring for over 40 entry-level, customer service based call center positions with the Department of Economic Security.
Your main responsibilities will be to learn program rules for divisions such as SNAP and TANF, taking incoming calls and evaluating cases for eligibility.
Examples of Duties:
Learning the program rules, applying regulations, policies and procedures that are deemed necessary per case basis.
Interviewing customers and evaluating eligibility or tax coverage.
Help customers with applications and forms required by each program.
Review work load information from the automated databases and program policies.
Process claims, respond to inquiries and assist all customers with disabilities.
This position may include face to face interaction with customers.
Call Center experience preferred
High school diploma or equivalent
Bilingual is a PLUS
Positions will start late March.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-907-7435 to apply.
Foreclosed Home Driver / Inspector / Photographer / Bidder (SD County) (Old Town TEMECULA)
Immediate Opening for a
Fearless Multi Tasker
- Driving from Temecula to El Cajon
- Inspect foreclosed home
- Inspect occupancy by knocking on every door (these homes range from some of the best - worst neighborhoods)
- Taking photos
- Taking notes
- Logging mileage and hours
- Auction Bidding at trustee sale
- Organized, deadline driven, work well in a fast paced environment
- Must have good working iPhone that holds a charge, takes good photos and has good service
- Must have reliable vehicle, preferably one that gets good fuel millage
- Computer savy- intermediate-advanced MS Excel, PDF Pro
- Must have good working home computer with updated OS, solid internet access and reliable printer
- (Auction Bidding) requires someone who is not afraid to speak up in a crowd, capable of listening and understanding to multiple persons speaking at once while conveying that dialogue to a person on the phone
- Capable of adapting to change well
- Follow through and take direction
- Have good communication & problem solving skills
- Punctual & honest
- Team Player
- Good Driving Record
- Must pass a background check
KEYWORDS: Foreclosure Bidder Asset Analyst Inspection Cash for Keys Trustee Trustor Appraiser Posting Post Short Sale Default Vacant BPO Appraisal Home Inspector Construction Customer Service Sales Real Estate MLS
Solar Power Site Evaluator
Solar Power Site Evaluator
To obtain crucial measurements of both residential and commercial roofs, identify roof structures, note obstructions and perform a detailed shade analysis and layout.
· Navigation of ladders and potentially steep roof planes
· Collection of accurate measurements, roof sketches and survey sheets
· Performing a shade analysis using a Solmetric Suneye
· Relaying information to the design team
· Communicating with customers
· Documenting all tasks with photos
· Performing duties in a timely manner in accordance with a set schedule
· Accurate data reporting
· Performing basic computer tasks as well as utilizing technical software to assist in system design
· Operate company vehicles in a safe and courteous manner
· A valid driver’s license
· Clean driving record
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to lift 50lbs
· Ability to safely climb ladders and navigate potentially steep roof planes
· Experience in general construction
· Ability to easily read a tape measure and record findings.
· A High School diploma or relevant Continuing Education degree.
· Successful completion of OSHA 10 (Can be received after hiring)
· Successful completion of drug screening and background check
· Any level of NABCEP certification
· Ability to read structural plans
· Experience working on PV systems
· Knowledge of residential electrical systems
· Proficiency in AutoCAD
Flexible schedule of 40 hours or more
Enjoys learning and challenging tasks
Ability to use Microsoft and Google products including email and Cloud Storage programs
Safety conscious and willing to receive training
We are an electrical contractor that focuses on residential and commercial construction projects. These areas of construction include, but are not limited to; New Construction, Tenant Refit and Renovations, Interior and Exterior Renovations, Facilities Management, Systems and Security Upgrades, Design-Build, Mechanical, Electrical as well as a wide range of environmental services and construction management.
We serve numerous markets within Massachusetts, performing projects ranging in size from a few thousand dollars to several million dollars. Our resources, knowledge, experience, financial strength and stability provide our clients with a contractor that always delivers.
We understand the complexities of these types of projects and the need for coordination with the entire project team. We recognize the importance of maintaining open communication with the other contractors so that we can be sure our work processes are never in conflict. If a problem arises, we will do all we can to facilitate the success and timeliness of the project.
Speech Language Pathologist (Slp) Evaluator
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Evaluator- Job Openings in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island
For more than 25 years, TheraCare has been dedicated to setting the standards for excellence for multi-service healthcare, developmental and educational programs. Our philosophy reflects professionals working collaboratively with families, communities and children to maximize each child’s potential.
We are seeking dynamic Speech Language Pathologists looking for a comprehensive and rewarding experience. In this role, you will administer speech evaluations using appropriate standardized tools/measures and write comprehensive evaluation reports for children up to 3 years old with various developmental delays in a variety of settings.
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical/dental/401(k)/vision/ESOP/tuition reimbursement)
- Clinical supervision and support
- Availability of clinical resources to aid in professional growth
- Work/life balance and autonomy- Flexible schedules
- Caseload clustered in geographic area of your choice
- Semi-monthly pay
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for Employee Referral Bonuses
Qualified candidates will possess a Master’s Degree in a speech-related field and be licensed in the State of New York. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail regarding session notes and report submission, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to liaise and collaborate with professionals in various disciplines and at different levels in order to best advocate for needs of children and be willing to travel to various settings for service provision.
TheraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are dedicated to providing high quality services, which are monitored regularly by our tenured Quality Assurance team. Our model is based upon continuous improvement and our teams always strive to achieve 100% regulatory compliance while driving for optimal service outcome. We provide services within the five boroughs of New York, Westchester, New Jersey, Connecticut and Maryland.
Qualified Evaluator - Psychologist/Psychiatrist
Qualified Evaluators (QE) conduct the Suitability Assessments which include at a minimum: a clinical record review, a face to face interview with the child and a written summary of findings, indicating a level of care recommendation along with a recommendation checklist/clinical checklist. QEs may be required to testify in Dependency Court regarding the recommendations.
Qualified Evaluator must be psychiatrist or a psychologist licensed in Florida who has at least 3 years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of serious emotional disturbances in children and adolescents and who has no actual or perceived conflict of interest with any inpatient facility or residential treatment center or program. Must be able to travel and conduct assessments on site within inpatient programs, specialized therapeutic group homes, crisis units, and other locations as needed.
General Job Information
TitleQualified Evaluator- Psychologist/Psychiatrist
Job FamilyCare Management
CountryUnited States of America
FLSA StatusUnited States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date9/18/2017
Date Requisition Created9/18/2017
License and Certifications- RequiredDO- Physician, State Licensure and Board Certified (ABMS or Specialty Board)- Physician, MD- Physician, State Licensure and Board Certified (ABMS or Specialty Board)- Physician
License and Certifications- Preferred
Other Job Requirements
ResponsibilitiesCurrent, unrestricted Psychologist license or Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine in one or more states of the United States. Board Certified by one of the following: the American Board of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (ABPRM), American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS), American Board of Nuclear Medicine (ABNM), American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine (ABCMC), American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) or American Board of Osteopathic Specialties (ABOS). Graduate degree from an accredited medical school., Familiarity with the principles and procedures of utilization management as practiced in managed care organizations, experience with cost benefit analysis, quality assurance and the continuous quality improvement process is desirable.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Outpatient Therapist/Clinical Evaluator
Position Summary: This full-time clinical position shares the responsibility of understanding all operations of the agency (i.e., Lycoming Therapeutic Wraparound Services, Inc.), representing the agency in the community, assuring effective working relationships among the various internal services, other service providers, insurances, and Pennsylvania Department of Welfare. The individual will be responsible for a clinical caseload, as needed by the agency, and provide Best Practices Evaluations. This is a collaborative position and requires ongoing consultation with the Program Manager and Liaison to the Board to assure accurate and thorough completion of job duties. This job description is subject to change based upon the needs of the agency.
Description of Organization: LTWS is an agency that provides both Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services (BHRS) and Outpatient mental health treatment and counseling. BHRS is a community based service. Outpatient therapy and Best Practices Evaluations are provided in office.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: Requires prolonged standing and sitting and frequent use of the telephone and a computer. Requires working with individuals with moderate to severe physical, emotional, or behavioral issues and their families. Requires working with children on their level which could require sitting on the floor or running. Requires ability to distinguish letters and symbols and the use of a computer terminal or personal computer. Requires functional vision, hearing, and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written format in the English language. Requires the ability to lift and move boxes of files up to 40 pounds.
Work Schedule: This is a full-time position and requires at least 35-40 hours per week.Work hours should be consistent and a schedule will be agreed-upon with the supervisor; however, hours may need to be adjusted to accommodate the needs of the clients (i.e., may require some evening hours).
1. Understand the BHRS program completely.
2. Fulfill responsibilities of Outpatient Therapist/Best Practices Evaluations
3. Complete administrative duties (e.g., filing, audits, etc.) as assigned.
4. Program Development as assigned.
5. Additional housekeeping tasks as it relates to the management of the office.
6. Follow Agency’s Corporate Compliance Manual, Code of Conduct, HIPAA Privacy and Security policies, and Employee Handbook.
7. Follow all ethical requirements outlined by the Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology and the American Psychological Association and any other ethical guidelines as outlined by certifications or accrediting bodies.
8. Other Duties As Assigned
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Psychology or related field (i.e., to meet requirements of Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology)
- Unlicensed Individual
- Experience working with Pennsylvania Dept. of Public Welfare (medical assistance) in conjunction with other insurances.
- Strong leadership with the proven ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
Initially incorporated in 1988, Stocki & Neil Counseling Associates, P.C. was founded as a Florida Corporation by Dr. Stephanie Stocki and Dr. John Neil. Returning to Dr. Neil's roots in 1996, the couple moved their practice to the Williamsport area. Their general outpatient mental health practice steadily grew since its relocation, building ties within the medical community and supporting the development of Associates in Neuropsychology & Collaborative Healthcare, P.C. and Lycoming Therapeutic Wraparound Services. Dr. Stocki and Dr. Neil are committed to developing much-needed treatment programs that benefit the Williamsport area and surrounding communities.
The American Red Cross is the premier provider of Nurse Assistant Training (NAT) and has prepared individuals for work in the nursing field for over 100 years. The program is designed with input from educators, caregivers, and long-term industry representatives from across the United States.The American Red Cross of Massachusetts is currently seeking a part-time Nurse Evaluator in Peabody. This is a part-time position, where you will need to provide fixed availability weekly--0-19 hours per week, and must be able to work weekdays and some weekends. (9am-5pm shift).Location includes Peabody, Lawrence, Lowell and other North Shore areas
The Nurse Evaluator oversees the skills and written portions of the Massachusetts state testing for nurse assistant candidates, and is responsible for evaluating candidate competency in accordance with state laws.
- Accurately evaluates nurse assistant candidate's performance using the format prescribed by the state of Massachusetts.
- Administers the Massachusetts Nurse Assistant Training Competency Exam
- Maintains confidentiality, test security, and quality assurance according to the state testing program's requirements.
- Completes and maintains confidential, accurate and complete records and reports as required by state and federal regulations, vendor contracts and the American Red Cross policies.
- Successfully manages operation of test site and maintains a cooperative working relationship with testing sites and staff to provide a comprehensive and safe testing environment for applicants.
- Responsible for efficient and effective use of all testing supplies, materials and equipment maintaining appropriate controls for loss reduction.
- Maintains the appearance of Regional Testing sites.
- Responsible for the delivery of completed exams to the Testing Office (using contracted vendor).
- Maintains a strictly professional relationship with testing sites, always protecting the integrity of the exam and the Nurse Evaluator position.
- Attends annual Nurse Evaluator Training meeting.
Applicants must be a current Registered Nurse in Massachusetts.
Must have at least two years of nursing experience, as a Registered Nurse, with a minimum of one year in a long term care facility.
Depending on work assignment, this position may require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand, walk, and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of up to 50 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information. Overall mobility is essential. May include sitting for long periods of time, driving a vehicle and working under challenging conditions.Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
At the American Red Cross, you will enjoy a collaborative work culture committed to the diversity of our people, programs, and services. We need people who want to contribute their individual talents to help their neighbors locally, across the country, and around the world. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, if you share our passion for helping people, join us in for a rewarding and challenging career opportunity that support our mission.
Environmental Specialist/SubSurface Evaluator
Hillside, NJ Environmental Company is seeking an Environmental Project Manager/SubSurface Evaluator to manage remedial investigations, soil remediation’s and prepare UHOT reports. The position also requires business development activities, including meeting with clients and preparing proposals to secure work. This candidate should have NJ Subsurface Evaluator.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management and oversight of assigned projects to ensure the client is satisfied and the project is completed within budget and schedule. The candidate will also be responsible for assisting with high level technical aspects of the project, as well as providing direction and mentoring to technical support staff assigned to his/her projects.
- 5+ years of New Jersey experience working on site investigations, remediation and phase I projects in New Jersey.
- BS in Science or Engineering.
- A strong understanding of the hazardous waste and remediation regulatory programs in NJ is required.
- Experience with putting together winning proposals and delivering presentations for new work preferred.
- Demonstrates strong project management qualities and has excellent knowledge of project management processes.
- NJ Subsurface Evaluator Certification is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal relationships skills.
- Knowledge of NJDEP regulations and guidance documents
· Experience conducting environmental field investigations and data collection/sampling including oversight of soil borings and monitoring well installation, soil-groundwater sampling, identification and evaluation of sensitive receptors
· Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Positive, professional attitude, with organization and multi-tasking skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Environmental Science, or related discipline
· 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification with up-to-date 8-hour refresher
· Experience using CAD a plus
Mental Health Evaluator Emergency Department
Provides mental health assessment and treatment services to children, adolescents, and families with serious developmental, emotional, and behavioral difficulties (and possible co-morbid chronic medical conditions) who present to the emergency department in a manner that is evidence-based, cost-effective, and results in movement toward resolution of the crisis impacting the child and family’s functioning. Required Education/Experience:
Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field
Minimum of two years experience providing direct treatment services to children and families Required Credentials: - Licensed as a Mental Health Professional in Washington State, licensed in appropriate field according to degree (e.g., LICSW, LMHC) Preferred:
Minority Mental Health Specialist designation
Experience with multi-system involved children with severe behavioral problems and/or developmental disabilities
Experience with the King County MHP and Washington State Mental Health WACs
Experience providing comprehensive intake evaluations with multi-axial diagnoses
Experience with evidence based practice Working Job Title: Mental Health Evaluator Emergency Department Job ID / Requisition Number: 2018-25705 FTE/Hours per pay period: Per Diem (hours per bi-weekly pay periods varies) Name: Child Psych Consultation Shift: Day/Evening/Night Shift
International Admissions Evaluator
The International Admissions Evaluator critically evaluates documents and supporting materials of applications. Verifies acceptability of documents according to departmental policy, enters data into PeopleSoft, and provides clerical assistance in the Office of International Admissions and Programs (OIAP). Duties: - Coordinates with graduate departments about admission decisions and maintains database regarding decisions.
Verifies the acceptability of admission related documents according to departmental policy. Receives, processes, and updates applications and application material for new, former, and continuing international students in PeopleSoft.
Creates files and manages the filing system for international applicants/students.
Provides clerical assistance for International Advising team and responsible for scheduling rooms for office events.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!