Evans City Job Description Sample
Hvac-R Service Technician
This position has a sign on bonus!
SERVICE TECHNICIAN * REPAIR TECHNICIAN * HVAC REPAIR
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As an HVAC Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
For the HVAC Technician, we provide the following:
Responsibilities/Skills/Experience Requirements :HVAC Technicians have opportunities to repair Air Conditioners and AC Systems, Dehumidifiers, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, HVAC, Oil/Boilers, Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and a variety of other home appliances in the customers’ homes.
Requirements of the HVAC Technician role include:
Providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products
At Sears, we provide competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the Service Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider.
FT & PT Package Handler - Warehouse
Auto req ID: 209396BR
FedEx Ground is hiring individuals to load and unload packages for shifts of approximately 2-4 hours in our fast-paced warehouse environment. Package Handlers are responsible for warehouse duties including: the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages of varying sizes and weights by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, scanning, placing packages, as well as physical bending, twisting, kneeling and etc. in a safe and efficient manner. Shifts may vary depending on warehouse package volume and business needs.
Package Handlers will receive a competitive hourly rate and are eligible for an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, holiday pay, parental leave and tuition assistance after completion of an eligibility period. Flexible schedules are offered at many of our locations and will be discussed during the hiring process.
Individuals who are interested in starting their journey with FedEx Ground must be at least 18 years of age and will be required to watch a virtual job preview before moving forward with the employment application process.
Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the application process.
Address: 300 Tomlinson Drive
Zip Code: 16063
Domicile Location: P150
Additional Location Information: Starting pay up to $12.60/hour
- Wednesday, July 17th 5pm to 7pm*
Full and part-time shifts available as well as flexible scheduling!
- 8:00am (Tues-Sat)
- 8:00am (Mon-Fri)
- 9:00pm (Mon-Fri)
- 3:00am (Mon-Fri)
- Start times and shift duration varies*
Pay increases at 1 month, 6 months and a year!
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Software Engineer IV
As a platform team member, you will work with a team of engineers on our cloud data platform that streams data from a variety of health care software and hardware systems in real-time to create transformational recommendations and benchmarking across our customers. Our solutions help to drive improved financial performance, compliance, and better patient outcomes. Each day you will make a positive impact in healthcare, while working with the latest technologies
- Provide technical leadership to the team and the project
- Works within the team to design and build product deliverables based on overall architecture direction
- Works with multiple scrum teams (onshore and/or offshore) on providing quality and value to our customers
- Works in an agile environment implementing complex code changes for specific requirements or applications
- Works with the scrum team and Agile Product Owner to drive the creation of project stories with an awareness of the project goal
- Understands the drivers and requirements of the business and translates those into technology solutions
- Meets the definition of done and promotes coding standards.
- Ensures unintentional technical debt is not created
- Recommends improvements to the software delivery cycle to help remove waste and impediments for the team
- Drives, promotes and measures team performance against the sprint and project goal.
- Works with the team to continuously improve in development practices and process
- Troubleshoots complex problems with existing or newly-developed software
- Mentoring and coaching of Software Engineers – onshore and/or offshore
- Proficient understanding of microservice architecture
- Ability to lead change, be bold, and have the ability to innovate and challenge the status quo
- Passionate about solving customer problems and develop solutions that result in a passionate customer/community following
- Design and implementation of software solutions
- Ability to help review code on the team
- Working knowledge of computer databases and SQL Server
- Strong understanding of HTTP and RESTful services
- Intermediate knowledge of the business drivers and processes pertaining to projects undertaken
- Understanding of industry best practices and process associated with software development esp. in DevOps
- Object Oriented Development
- Extensive knowledge and experience in implementing software design patterns
- Good knowledge of agile development (especially Scrum and / or Kanban)
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years’ experience in software engineering
- 3+ years experience with microservices architecture
- 6+ years of experience with DevOps technologies such as Ansible, Octopus
- 2+ Years experience in Cloud technologies like AWS, CloudFront, Kubernetes, VPC, RDS, etc
- Experience leading projects or teams
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Master Degree in Engineering/IT/Computer Science
- 10+ years’ experience in software engineering
- 3+ years experience with microservices architecture
- 3+ Years experience in Angular 2 or 4
- 1+ years DevOps experience in Cloud technologies like AWS, CloudFront, Kubernetes, VPC, RDS, etc
- 6 months+ experience with .Net core
Sensor Machine Operator
This position is primarily responsible for operating the Ring Dial, Dipper, and Winder/Welder machines on a rotating basis. These machines are used to manufacture Electro-Chemical, Combustible, 1-S and 20-L sensors. Position is responsible for interpreting error codes, and making diagnostic and predictive adjustments to the machines to optimize performance, as well as complete assigned machine maintenance. This includes interaction with Winder machine through a touch screen interface and through manual adjustments to all machines. Satisfactory operation requires significant mechanical and precision dexterity skills.
Position may require executing other job functions within the sensor work cells and providing training to other associates and agency temps. In addition, this position is responsible for maintaining production goals through productivity targets and cost containment by eliminating waste. Adherence to safety, housekeeping, and quality standards as they relate to production and the company's objective is required.
Description of Duties and
Perform efficient operation of the XCell Ring Dial, 20-L and XCell Dipper, and XCell Winder/Welder machines, to include making minor adjustments to the machines and processes to achieve optimum performance. Operation of the Dipper machine requires manual manipulation of coils. Visual inspection to determine if parts meet quality standards.
Perform routine maintenance to:
Ring Dial to include; loading and threading labels, calibrating label system to ensure proper application, and changing-out /set-up routine wear items
Coil Winder and related fixtures including loading and threading coil wire and change-out and set-up of routine wear items
Welder and related fixtures including change-out and set-up of weld electrodes and tweezer set-up and replacement
Dipper and related fixtures including cleaning vessels, filling humidifier, wiping off dipper chamber
Perform calibration of the Coil Winder tensioner and Welder vision system as required.
Effectively identify process and machine problems and communicate recommended needs to appropriate staff member.
Complete and maintain relevant paperwork including production and maintenance logs. Enters applicable information into the computer system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Complete understanding of the Ring Dial, Dipper and Winder/Welder machine operations and functionality.
Ability to interact with automated machines via touch screens and digital settings.
Ability to maintain production requirements per customer demand.
Ability to effectively communicate with various levels within the organization.
Ability to train new associates and temporaries.
Ability to concentrate for prolonged periods of time using extremely small equipment under magnification.
Excellent hand-eye coordination required.
Excellent mechanical and precision dexterity aptitude required.
Ability to read and understand drawings, work instructions and test procedures.
Ability to understand standard units of measure.
Ability to set-up and interpret results of various measuring devices.
Ability to operate a computer including Microsoft Windows.
Ability to perform standard software operations including SAP.
Ability to occasionally lift, carry, push and pull up to 30 pounds without assistance.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Ability to organize and prioritize work and operate at a level that meets or exceeds quality and productivity standards for the work area.
Willingness to work on various product groups and work flexible shifts.
Ability to wear ANSI Z87 safety glasses and other PPE as required by Job Safety Analysis
Education and Experience Required:
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Minimum 12 months electronics manufacturing or other related experience required.
Previous experience with automated production equipment preferred.
Previous experience with resistance welding preferred.
of Positions: 2
Like the bottom bun of a burger, Five Guys offers a solid foundation!
At Five Guys, we serve outstanding burgers and fries, in clean restaurants with a top tiered customer service approach!
If you are someone that enjoys interacting with people, challenging yourself while growing your career we are interested in speaking with you! You will love our dynamic team environment and being recognized for your contributions to your team's success. Plus, you'll be amazed at our many opportunities to grow and develop within the Company.
This is not a job, this is a career opportunity!
What's in it for you?
A fast-paced, high-energy environment
Competitive base pay and excellent potential bonus
Work with fresh ingredients and highest quality products
Amazing growth opportunities
Free Meals while you work
401k, Medical, Dental and Vision based on eligibility
Click here for a detailed description of this position
Five Guys Enterprises LLC participates in eVerify. Click here for information about eVerify.
Click the following links for important information about Five Guys' participation in this program and your rights.
eVerify Notice of Participation
eVerify aviso de participación
Right to Work Poster
Derecho al trabajo en cartel
It is the policy of Five Guys to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons.
The Company strives to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities in all areas of the Company.
Teller Full Time
A teller's typical day involves; Processing teller transactions accurately and timely. Following Bank procedures when performing transactions. Cross selling and/or referring Bank products and services to customers based on needs, maximizing profitable relationship. Verifying and balancing assigned cash drawer with minimal cash variances. Reconciling any errors or discrepancies for assigned cash drawer. Maintaining adequate cash and/or cash drawer limits as required by Bank policy. All applicants will be screened, however, only those most closely matching the qualifications of the job posting will be contacted. You can check the status of your application by logging back into your account. We appreciate your interest in our position!
Good with math
Able to uphold customer confidentiality
Professional in appearance and communication
Able to balance efficiently and accurately
Willing to travel to other locations within the area, as needed
Comfortable initiating customer greeting, addressing customer by name with a smile and direct eye contact
Willing to participate in bank training
In compliance with all regulations and bank policies related to job duties
Willing to wear and properly care for bank provided professional wardrobe
Available to work rotating Friday evenings and Saturday mornings
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: The functions of this position usually require standing, sitting, reaching, kneeling, bending, crouching, twisting, standard lifting (less than 50 lbs.), walking, carrying and other movements. Tasks involve working on a computer keyboard, computer software applications, and involved extensive wrist and hand movement, visual acuity, ability to frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, audibly, and quickly, and ability to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. All individuals in this position are required to have regular, onsite attendance and be able to perform these tasks without risk of injury to themselves, others, or to otherwise demonstrate or explain how they can perform the essential functions listed.
Computer Engineer / Software Developer
D5T is seeking a computer programmer to develop interactive AR, VR, MR systems for training applications, assist in enhancing VR training by incorporating artificial intelligence and machine learning, and lead AR, VR, MR project design and development.
- Program original code and modify customer or vendor provided code to develop AR, VR, MR applications
- Work with and develop APKs and SDKs for AR, VR, MR
- Present work to clients, internal teams, and subject matter experts
- Present project status at customer program reviews, submit summary reports, put together sprints to align with project deadlines, and support development of proposals for new business efforts
- Demonstrate software and hardware integration
- Understand and integrate Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning into AR, VR, MR training environments
- Work both independently and collaboratively to design, develop, and maintain a dynamic and scalable 3D Interactive Training Environment
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan, design, and develop a comprehensive user experience for AR, VR, MR based applications/platforms
- Use industry standard best practices in the development cycle and work with customers to define specifications and requirements
- Lead, define, and participate in programming and project sprints
- Develop in a variety of computer languages, such as C++, C#, Swift, and Python
- Learn current/new technology and software languages to complete projects
- Implement API tools and technologies to interface with back-end technologies
- Optimize lead times and latency, and analyze other key performance metrics
- Lead team integration of hardware and software tooling
- Solve challenging problems that are often not well defined
- Create and collaborate on innovative, robust, user-oriented, and consumer centric experiences
- Rapid prototype game mechanics and proof of concepts
Candidate Skills and Experience:
- Experience with application development (C, C++, C#)
- Ability to perform work independently and meet deadlines
- Creative problem-solving and attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience with *
- Hardware and software interface development
- Multi-platform development (i.e. Unity, Unreal Engine) *
- Strong computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, application design fundamentals, algorithms, and data structure
- Advanced software engineering skills, including the ability to write maintainable code with adequate comments
- Strong communication skills and technical writing ability
- Experience in physics and particle systems
- Experience with 2D/3D animation
- Experience with UI design and development
- Experience with other 3D game engine development platforms
- Computer Aided Design experience
- 3D Software Experience (SketchUp, 3DSMax, Maya)
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/engineering or related discipline from an accredited university (Required)
- Master’s Degree is computer programming related discipline (Desired)
Applicant must be a US Citizen and it is desired that the applicant have at least 5 years of experience.
o Will support budget management, liaising with finance to ensure costs are monitored and controlled.
o Assist with job candidate interview scheduling
o Enter temporary support requests into My Resources or other generating system.
o Run reports in excel, access, business objects and other data gathering programs
o Input and update data into Oracle databases
o Provide tactical support (answering questions on central sites and on various internal processes and e-tools).
o Help keep organization charts up to date as directed o Maintain filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures which may be confidential
o At some sites, an administrator may provide payroll support for hourly associates
o Generate, review and file pharmacy reports (if supporting pharmacy site) o Accurately maintan customer pricing files and complete contract data entry
o Create statistics, send out customer brochures or correspondence, or document leads.
1. High School Diploma, GED or local equivalent.
2. 3-5 years secretarial/administrative experience
3. Knowledge of general office management and current computer/office communications technologies; expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
4. Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly
5. Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
6. Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
7. Ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior level management and corporate contacts
8. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills.
Staff Engineer, .Net, Cloud, Microservices
Matthew Noah is seeking to build relationships with Senior Staff Engineers in Cranberry Township, PA to make a positive impact in healthcare while working with the latest technologies to build brand-new cloud services.
When we partner with talent, we learn not just your skills and background, but the many layers of your spirit – your life aspirations, your career goals, and how you find a sense of purpose. After we map out how to make your ideal life your real life, we find the team that can take you there.
If the description below sounds like a great fit and if you're looking for a fresh experience with your job search, then we encourage you to reach out to discuss what the right path for you is.
As a Platform team member, you will work with a team of engineers on enterprise-wide solutions for health systems throughout the world utilizing a microservices architecture to build cloud-native solutions. Their proposed solutions help to drive improved financial performance, compliance, and better patient outcomes.
Defines technology roadmap in support of product development roadmap
Lead the design, architecture, and development of multiple microservices
Provide technical leadership to agile teams – onshore and offshore:
Mentor junior engineers and new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
Have a quality mindset, squash bugs with a passion, and work hard to prevent them in the first place through unit testing, test-driven development, version control, continuous integration, and deployment.
Ability to lead change, be bold, and have the ability to innovate and challenge the status quo
Conduct design and code reviews
Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
Operate within an Agile Development environment and apply the methodologies
Understands the drivers and requirements of the business and translates those into technology solutions
Meets the definition of done and promotes coding standards.
Track technical debt and ensure unintentional technical debt is not created
Recommends improvements to the software delivery cycle to help remove waste and impediments for the team
Promotes and measures team performance against the sprint and project goal.
Works with the team to continuously improve in development practices and process
Required Skills and Knowledge:
Expert in microservice architecture
Advanced knowledge of the business drivers and processes pertaining to projects undertaken
Strong demonstrated understanding of industry best practices and process associated with software development
Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
Advanced knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
Strong understanding of HTTP and RESTful services
Expert knowledge and experience in software design patterns and anti-patterns
Leadership and technical expertise leading projects or teams
Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/IT/Computer Science
12+ Years’ experience in software engineering
6+ Years’ of Experience in C# and the .NET Framework
3+ Years’ experience with a microservices architecture
3+ Years’ experience in Software Design with various messaging systems/service bus, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
3+ Years’ public cloud experience
2+ Years’ experience in Angular
2+ Years’ DevOps experience in cloud technologies like AWS, CloudFront, Kubernetes, VPC, RDS
1+ Years’ Mobile app development experience
Master Degree in Engineering/IT/Computer Science
4+ Years’ experience with a service-oriented and microservices architecture
3+ Years’ experience in Angular
3+ Years’ Mobile app development experience
3+ Years’ DevOps experience in cloud technologies like AWS, CloudFront, Kubernetes, VPC, RDS, etc
6 months+ experience with .Net core
Client Partner Mobile Solutions Acquisition
What you'll be doing...
The primary focus of this role is to develop new business and close sales. To be successful in this position, you will be able to quickly establish rapport, produce high volumes of sales calls and offer consultative solutions to assigned strategic accounts.
As a trusted advisor, you'll create value for Verizon and our customers by solving their business problems. You'll bring a consultative selling approach and become an expert for your customers and your peers by expertly packaging and tailoring Verizon Enterprise solutions to meet customer needs. Your role is critical to establish Verizon as the premier business partner in your accounts.
Implementing aggressive prospecting activities based on best practices to generate business with new customers.
Developing deep relationships with your customers while getting to know their businesses, markets, and the challenges they face.
Crafting creative solutions to help customers realize their goals.
Creating winning outcomes for both us and our customers.
Demonstrating value so that customers choose the Verizon solution.
Growing our business while making customers happy.
What we're looking for...
You enjoy digging deep to really understand the customer's vision along with their unique situation and challenges. You like putting things together in new and creative ways to best solve the customer's most pressing needs. This is a great opportunity for an aggressive and hungry sales person looking to succeed with an established company!
You'll need to have:
Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Account development experience.
Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have:
Ability to drive to meet or exceed challenging sales targets.
Developed large multinational and Fortune 1000 account relationships.
Strong communication skills to effectively position new ideas.
Persuaded and negotiated to create desired outcomes.
Balanced multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!