Evansville Job Description Sample
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Diesel Engine Technician – Dream Career!
Location: Multiple US Based Locations – Some with Global Travel
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Got a job? How about a Career?
If you are looking for a career with a global foot print major corporation with a complete employment package, then send me your resume so we can speak today!
Employment Notice: Any of the below skills and experience will be considered.
- Diagnoses and completes complex repairs to engines either in shop or at the customer’s site
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete less complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine and related components in shop or in the field
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Experience performing all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
- Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
- Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
- Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
- Experience using Cummins EDS system
Any level of experience from entry to a professional pro with Light Duty Diesel Engines to High Horse Power 30 liter plus engines or Marine Engine experience.
- Heavy-Duty external and internal engine rebuild/repair experience
- On highway vehicles, Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
- Experience with engine horse power 104 HP to 4200 HP
- Cummins ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engine
- Experience with Cummins ISX 15, QSK 30 to QSK 78 motors or experience with K19, KT38, K50 and QSK60 to QSK95, QST 30 motors
- Experience with Diesel Engines, including CAT, Detroit, MTU, Cummins, Perkins, Volvo, Navistar, Western Star, Freightliner, Mac, Paccar, Waukesha,
- Experience with High Horse Power Diesel or Natural Gas engines, (30 Liter and up)
- Marine Engine and Global International Experience
- Ability to travel to any global location
- Active and current passport
- 14/7 Technician Program – 14 days on call and 7 days off
- 48 hours of pay for each week you are on assignment (14 day shift)
- Overtime paid before 7AM and after 6PM, weekends & holidays
- Cummins, GE Marine Engines or others
- Offshore marine service experience
- Trinidad, Angola, Spain, Dubai, Egypt, South Africa, French Guiana, China, Nigeria, Brazil, Malta, Mexico, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Alaska, Washington, California, Florida Coast, New York, South Texas Coast, Mississippi Coast, Alabama Coast, and Louisiana
- Pre-establish Go Trailer and Remote Warehouses
- Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Post-Secondary Certificate or training as a diesel technician preferred
- Certified MasterDieselTechnician / Mechanic (preferred)
CDL A Driver
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in fast-paced environment with a strong potential for future growth and career advancement.
As a Driver, you will deliver and recover equipment at the customer site. This involves local or long-distance hauling of heavy construction equipment and supplies as well as loading, unloading, and securing the equipment.
Driver responsibilities include:
- Performing basic troubleshooting involving malfunctioning equipment at job site and making minor repairs
- Performing daily commercial vehicle inspection with completion of necessary repairs to vehicle to ensure operational safety Learning and demonstrating
- Customer Service Standards for delivery service
- Obtaining required signatures on rental contracts, pick up, and exchange forms
- Demonstrating proper and safe equipment usage to customer at point of delivery
- Completing inspection reports for out-going and returned equipment
- Completing log book and trip sheets meeting all D.O.T. and company record keeping requirements
- As a Driver, you will need previous experience in driving delivery trucks, towing tandem axle utility trailers, and towable construction equipment.
- You must be able to operate safely within high traffic or congested city zones and in small areas. If you possess the necessary skills and a “Can Do” attitude in order to exceed customer expectation, we want you on our transportation team!
- Valid driver’s license with Class A CDL certification
- DOT Physical Examination (Medical card)
- 2 years of verifiable over-the-road experience operating combination commercial vehicles
- Working knowledge and understanding of Motor Carrier Safety regulations / DOT guidelines
- Knowledge of local major and minor roadways and the ability to effectively use maps and directions for efficient delivery routing
- Prior training and/or experience with similar commercial equipment, preferred
- Demonstrate a high level of safety awareness on the roadways
- Sufficient mechanical ability to troubleshoot and make minor repairs to equipment and vehicle
- Working knowledge of delivery area
- Prior experience in safe operation of heavy construction machinery within rental industry and working understanding of load securement and transport
- Health Insurance Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And many more
Paramedic - Extra Income
National Recruiters is partnering with a new, HIPAA compliant EMS platform enabling qualified Healthcare Providers to opt-in to respond to nearby emergencies or national triage consultations via phone for compensation of up to $500 per emergency or $25 per call. There is no obligation to participate if you do not voluntarily elect to do so. Free CPR renewal and free annual memberships to online continuing education classes for every new Provider!
- As a Provider, you can provide aid in two ways through the emergency response feature and the triage feature.
- Emergency - If you have alerts turned on you will receive a notification when a cardiac arrest occurs within walking distance (.13 mile) of your location. If you opt-in to respond, the in-app navigation will direct you to the site to perform CPR or to the nearest defibrillator (AED), if nearby, to grab on your way to the emergency.
- Triage - If you have alerts turned on you will receive a notification when a user requests telehealth assistance. If you accept, the in-app feature will start the audio or video call with the user. On the call, you will give a verbal recommendation on what care is best for the user—whether that’s the ER, urgent care, or an appointment with their primary care physician.
- Your services are voluntary for the emergency response feature. The optional compensation for responding to a medical emergency is reimbursement for your time, not your services.
- Therefore you are protected under Good Samaritan Laws. While these laws vary from state to state, as a medical professional acting under voluntary circumstances, you are legally protected while giving reasonable assistance to those who are or believed to be injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated. For more information on Good Samaritan Laws in your state, visit the link here.
- Reply to this job ad with your resume & National Recruiters will send you an email containing an invitation code directing you where to download the App as well as FAQ’s to answer many of your questions.
- Download the App on your phone & register by entering your contact info, license number, and a photo of your CPR card.
- Stay tuned for updates beginning in December 2018.
- Yes, if you are you a licensed health professional with an active CPR card such as an EMT, RN, Physician, NP or PA, et al.
Civil Engineer (Water Resources)
This is a great opportunity to join a growing multi-state, multi-service Civil Engineering, Survey and Environmental Services Firm headquartered in Evansville, Indiana.
The Water Resources Division is working on many exciting projects throughout the Midwest. This position provides the opportunity to manage both large and small projects throughout Southern Indiana.
Key Responsibilities include
- Design Services
- Management and oversight of sub-consultant team members
- Regular interaction/coordination with clients, agencies and the public
- QA/QC Support
- Mentoring and training junior level engineering staff
- Must be willing to relocate to Evansville, IN for position (Relocation Assistance Available)
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Excellent communication skills
- Water, wastewater and storm water design experience
- Modeling experience with storm water and drinking water software programs is preferred
- Experience with planning, designing, bidding and administering projects in accordance with funding and regulatory requirements of RD, SRF or OCRA agencies is preferred
Production Supervisor (Nightshift Assembly)
This Production Supervisor will directly work with the Superintendent being responsible for administration of operational enterprise. This is a growth opportunity.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, delegation, and conflict settlement skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication expertise.
- 3-6 years of supervisory background in manufacturing.
- Ability to work within a large manufacturing environment.
- BS degree or AS degree in a technical or business related field preferred.
- Monday – Thursday 8 pm to 6:30 am. OT hours would be at the start of the shift or Sunday.
- Administer the activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products within their assigned department and shift.
- Construct, control, and audit Standard Work. Lean and CI needed
- Decipher, apply, and consistently accomplish all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, and safety rules.
- Attain departmental, plant, and corporate goals for safety, quality, and productivity.
- Advocate clean, safe work areas throughout the plant by continuously checking for hazardous conditions.
- Manage production employees in continuous improvement activities.
- Advance, direct, and administer manufacturing personnel and train them to properly utilize all equipment and tools.
Mortgage Loan Processor - Up To 65K - Evansville, IN - Job # 1440
Our bank client is seeking to fill a Mortgage Loan Processor role located in the Evansville, IN market. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting with the timely processing of consumer and residential mortgage loans. The Mortgage Processor’s primary responsibility will be to analyze and submit files to underwriting and closing based on agency, investor, and company guidelines with a focus on efficiency and quality.
This position offers a generous salary of up to $65K and full benefits package.
Mortgage Processor responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative assistance to the mortgage team, including updating loan data for entry into the financial institution’s computers and assembling documentation for residential portfolio loans.
- Verifying accuracy of consumer and mortgage loan documentation including, but not limited to, pay stubs, bank statements, tax returns.
- Checking documents for proper vesting, legal descriptions, closing dates, and signatures.
- Meeting all loan deadlines and demonstrating a helpful and professional attitude towards our internal and external customers.
- Performing a variety of clerical duties requiring knowledge of departmental procedures. Using office computers for data input and other activities and orders credit reports.
- Answering telephone and written inquiries concerning loan processing and information
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years’ recent experience in mortgage processing.
- Experience with Freddie Mac and/or Fannie Mae strongly preferred.
- Banking experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Knowledge of computer software and experience with loan accounting systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and determine priorities.
This position offers a generous salary of up to $65K and full benefits package.
Divisional Manager Care Transition Coordination
The Divisional Manager is responsible for training and assisting the care transition coordinators, within their assigned team, with primary responsibility of the facilitation of seamless transitions for new start of care patients discharging from a facility setting to the care of an LHC Group agency for post-acute care needs. Included and aligned within this responsibility is the understanding and implementation of company market development initiatives and their role in growth as we focus on serving more patients and delivering exceptional care.
Achievement of team quarterly productivity goals assigned by Divisional Director.
Planning and implementing quarterly strategy to increase market share within host hospital through assessment of case management needs, and execution of CTC work flow to meet these standards.
Establish rapport with CTC host hospital Case Management Director by initiating quarterly meetings and reporting to Director.
Establish rapport with CTC within team by on site teaching at least once a quarter and as needed to assist in growth measures.
Responsible for executing effective team calls that identify needs of CTC, host hospital, and CTC branch leader. These calls require pre planning, establishing rapport, effective questioning skills, and proposing solutions.
Works closely with the DON/Branch Manager to drive the vision of growth by focusing on the needs and expectations of the CTC host hospital.
Responsible for all administrative duties including but not limited to expense reports, PTO requests, payroll entry within team, email correspondence, territory planning as assigned by the Divisional Director.
Knows the features and benefits of the services provided by LHC Group. Is able to articulate competitive advantages, specialty programs, and Medicare guidelines. Assist the CTC in educating the medical staff within host hospital about services of our organization through effective in services with appropriate tools and literature.
Any other duties assigned by manager.
Active RN, LPN/LVN. or SW License
Two to three years of prior successful sales, CTC, or Nurse Liaison experience.
Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills required.
Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be self motivated.
Must have thorough understanding of HH and/ or Hospice qualifying criteria and coverage guidelines
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!