Evansville Job Description Sample
Nurse Practitioner - Family Practice
Seeking an experienced Family Nurse Practitioner. The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
May consider new graduate based upon their previous health care experience. Must be a graduate of an accredited NP program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible.
Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Tune the engine of success for an industry leader,
and you could go places.
Help to maintain a fleet that is integral to the success of a major corporation. Be part of a team that is already an industry leader—and prepared to achieve even more impressive success. Learn, grow, and advance your career with an organization that has the size, strength, and capabilities to take you as far and fast as your talent will allow: Advanced Disposal (ADSW).
Now publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange, we have enhanced our resources—and our ability to help make the world cleaner and more sustainable. In the process, we've solidified our financial position and become an even more stable employer. With an ADS-wide team nearly 5,600 strong, we offer a full array of environmental services to residential, commercial, and construction customers throughout 17 states and the Bahamas and CGS is part of that team. Are you ready to go places? Join us as:
- Evansville, Indiana -
This position is responsible to plan, organize, direct and control the activities of the Division's maintenance function in order to maintain a safe, reliable and cost effective fleet of vehicles and/or equipment and/or adequate supply of containers. Qualified individual will set the standard for excellence in the Maintenance department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Manage the department staff with responsibility for hiring, training, scheduling work assignments, managing performance, disciplining and authorizing overtime
· Serve as an integral part of the facilities management team in assuring coordination of efforts of all departments in providing quality service to customers, budget preparation, and goal attainment
· Regularly communicate with operations and sales regarding status of fleet vehicles, containers and/or other equipment
· Monitor and inspect work in progress and at completion to ensure quality and safety standards are maintained
· Maintain adherence to company policy in regards to operations and safety issues. Maintain a safe and productive work environment for all employees
· Set the standard for excellence in the Maintenance Department and assume a leadership role
· Maintain an ongoing preventive maintenance program to assure vehicle safety and operating efficiency
· Ensure corrective maintenance is performed safely, effectively, and expeditiously in order to avoid unnecessary downtime of vehicles and/or containers
· Control maintenance costs relating to personnel, purchasing, inventory control and outsourcing of repairs
· Review status reports including road calls, break downs and shop hours
· Understand and respond to trends
· Assist in the purchasing of new vehicles, equipment, tools, and containers/compactors by providing input regarding vehicle specifications
· Assure all data pertaining to the maintenance operation is available for input into the vehicle maintenance system in an accurate and timely manner
· Interact in a professional manner with employees, vendors, suppliers and contractors
Education: High School Diploma, GED and/or equivalent work experience
Years of Experience: Four years of vehicle, equipment and hydraulic maintenance experience. Two years of experience as a supervisor, manager or other leadership role
Certifications: Valid commercial driver's license preferred. A Mechanic school certification and/or ASE certification is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of OSHA, DOT and other related federal regulations
· Strong attention to detail required
· Ability to read and interpret documents as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
· Ability to communicate effectively across various levels of the organization, and communicate with customers and vendors
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong motivational, coaching and teaching skills
· Must meet all regulatory requirements to operate trucks and other equipment used.
In addition to careers that are meaningful to our team members and the world around us, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
CDL A Refrigerated Truck Drivers
CDL-A OTR Truck DriverCDL-A OTR Truck Driver JobsDry Van & Refrigerated Freight
S&S Transport, Inc is a privately held firm with over 30 years of experience in transporting a wide variety of durable goods throughout North America.
The company began with just two employees and a borrowed truck in 1981 to now being one of the most modern, well-equipped carriers in the Midwest today.
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits:
New Pay Package: Over $1,300 per week
Paid All Practical Miles, loaded and empty
Drivers average 2,500-3,500 miles weekly
Flexible Home Time Managed by the Driver
No Touch Freight
Health Insurance and Company Funded Health Savings Account
401k with Company Match
Modern Equipment: Kenworth & Freightliners
Trucks Equipped with Satellite TV, 1800 Watt Inverters, Refrigerators and APU's
Pre Pass In All Trucks
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
Interest rate on Lease Purchase is 5.5%, and is deducted weekly in the truck lease payment
Truck payments range from $525-600/week and newer models in the range of $800-850/week
All charges deduct through weekly deductions from settlement
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Cdl-A Regional Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
How do we show our professional CDL-A flatbed truck drivers how much they matter to us? With great guaranteed pay, a driver-focused friendly culture and a variety of career choices!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed truck driver runs open now that offer outstanding weekend home time, guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. Why do we offer so much? Because every driver matters to us and we want to be the last place you ever drive.
Here are a few stats you might like:
95% of our flatbed truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers earn guaranteed pay to make sure your paycheck is solid!
50 cents per mile guaranteed
Bonuses for loading and unloading freight
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re driving for a F&S regional flatbed fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
If these advantages haven’t helped you decide, check out our constantly improving benefits package:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Why wait? You are a flatbed truck driver - let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now
Global Employment is having a open interviews Monday through Friday 1pm-4pm!
Come see us and apply for great opportunities!
We have openings Full time & Part time, and are currently seeking the following positions:
Production, forklift drivers, sanitation, team leader, inspectors, material clerk, operators & more!
Come see us!
600 N Weinbach, Suite 520
Evansville, IN 47711
Global Employment Solutions staffs our business partners' needs with the utmost quality, ensuring time savings and a budget-appropriate response. As a preferred staffing partner to government agencies, systems integration and small to large multinational companies, we have decades of professional staffing experience. Our streamlined recruiting process is efficient and quickly delivers qualified candidates who are thoroughly screened, trained and prepared for your assignment.
Global Employment Solutions understands your unique challenges.
Competitive pricing, coupled with the need for highly qualified talent, and timely delivery, requires a firm with a national footprint - a company with the ability to provide local intelligence and personal service. Global Employment Solutions is that company.
Global Employment Solutions has unmatched recruiting resources specializing in:
Finance and Accounting
Food and Beverage Manufacturing
Our recruiting talent pool is comprised mostly of candidates we know in the marketplace and through our associations in the industry (we are members of SHRM as well as many other organizations related to the industry). Presently we have candidates working in all 50 United States. Because we are national in scope and can relocate and locate candidates anywhere in the United States, our recruiters are trained on how to source candidates to meet our partners' needs.
OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver W.W. Transport Inc.
W.W. Transport, Inc. was founded in 1991 by Jeff Walters and Colin Wagenbach. Starting with only two trucks they have built a solid company using the motto, "Let's not do it bigger-let's do it better!" That has allowed W.W. Transport, Inc. to build a reputation as the company that gets it done.
We have immediate openings for OTR Class A CDL Truck Drivers to haul bulk food grade flour.
• Paid 25% of the load.
• Home time varies
• Health, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, AFLAC
• 401K with company match
• Vacation/holiday/years of service bonus pay
• Flex Plan. $1,000.00 Safety incentive pay.
• We also have a passenger program and PrePass+
• Must have a Class A CDL License
• Good driving record.
Join the leaders in specialized freight today!
Visit wwtransportinc.com or call 319-754-1944 ex 112
Job Type: Full-time
Truck Driver - Recent Grads Welcome - Paid Training - Great Benefits
Truck Driver- No Experience Needed, Paid Training & Sign-On Bonus!
PTL Has CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities for Recent Graduates- Earn up to $900/wk While You Train!
There’s no better place to start your truck driving career because at PTL you don’t just earn CPM. You earn a piece of the company with every mile you drive. Right from the start – no experience needed. We are 100% employee owned. So, for every mile you drive, you earn great pay today and put something away for your retirement tomorrow. In just 5 years, you’ll have a fully vested retirement plan. Not many companies can say that today. Call now to talk to a recruiter about owning your career!
Drive with PTL- Apply Today
- High Paying Orientation
- Sign-On Bonus
- Spending Money - $100/wk for first 5 weeks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fuel and Safety Bonuses
- Lots of Consistent Miles
- Retirement Equity
- New Equipment Averaging 1½ years old
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Dedicated Driver Support Team
- $100 for New York
- $75 for Northeast
- $75 HAZMAT
- Opportunity for Raise after 6 Months
- Medical, Dental, Life
- 401K Match
- 100% Employee Owned- Earned Equity Program
- Take Your Truck Home
- Pet/Rider Policy
- Paid Vacation
- Must be at least 22 Years Old
- Class-A CDL Required
- No Experience Needed
If interested in a driving career with Paschall Truck Lines- Apply Today!
*Subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
Technical Operator (Hybrid Of Maintenance Tech And Machine Operator)
AmeriQual Foods, an Evansville, IN based food manufacturing facility, is seeking a self-motivated, results-oriented individual to assume responsibilities as a Technical Operator. This position is responsible for operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and predictive maintenance of the filling equipment. This position is expected to attain daily scheduling goals in an efficient and resourceful manner. This position also works closely with Quality Assurance and Maintenance Area Leads.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Trouble shoots and diagnoses equipment problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
· Perform root cause analysis and provide long term corrective solutions to aid in the continuous improvement process
· Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines
· Set up of machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
· Ensure that machines are producing quality pouches by managing perioic checks on output
· Perform safety checks on equipment and maintain a clean work area
· Verify codes, materials and retort rack configurations
· Maintain required documentation for pouch usage and downtime
· Must be able to learn and perform when necessary all quality checks required to ensure equipment is operating within specifications.
· 2 year Technical degree preferred or two plus years of industrial maintenance experience
· Comprehensive understanding of pneumatic systems, high voltage electrical, control voltage circuits and mechanical aspects of machinery
· Ability to read an electrical schematic and utilize a multimeter to help troubleshoot 480V 3 phase, 220V and 120V circuits as well as 24 volt control systems
· Experience with analogue control and discrete, preferred
· Ability to weld utilizing TIG and MIG and ARC
· Fabrication assembly of shafts, bearing and gearboxes experience
· Ability to use a drill press, lath and metal cutting equipment
· Must have general math, reading and good communication skills
Competitive salary and excellent benefit package available including medical, free associate health clinic, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and more. See www.ameriqualgroup.com/careers for more information. EO/AAE
CDL A Company Drivers
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL & REGIONAL COMPANY DRIVERSCALL 844-334-1772 OR APPLY NOW
Starting Pay $.46 - $.56 cents per mile
Lay Over Pay
Newer Assigned Equipment
Lafayette and Indianapolis Home Daily; All Others Home Every Other Day or Every Weekend
Whether it's weekly, weekends, or two weeks plus, if you live in our operating geography, it's likely we have a plan that works for you
Valid Class A CDL
23 Years of Age or Older
6 Months Driving Experience
Here at McLeod, we're a family-owned company.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!