Evaporator Operator Job Description Sample
Evaporator Dryer Operator-Turlock North
Evaporator Heater Airflow Distribution / Refrigerant Subsystem
Evaporator And Blower Assembly Module Engineer
Cutter Operator / Bindery Operator
Plant Operator - Arkalon Plant
Operates material handler (grapple/magnet), front end loader and forklift to assist unloading customers and load trailers to prepare for transport of scrap materials. Inspects incoming material and grades accordingly.
Operates straight or articulated rubber tired tractor type vehicle equipped with front mounted hydraulic powered bucket or forks to lift and transport bulk material to and from storage or processing areas by performing the following duties:
- Load & unload customer’s trucks/vehicles.
- Starts engine, shift gears, presses pedals, and turns steering wheel to operate loader.
- Performs routine maintenance on loader such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning.
- Completes inspection report prior to using equipment.
- Perform & maintain general housekeeping.
- Responsible for customer & employee safety in and around work area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working Heavy Equipment
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Must be able to comfortably wear a respirator.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, procedures, correspondence, & memos.
- Ability to speak and understand English.
SIMS Metal Management adheres to all Metals Recycling Business Health, Safety, and Environmental standards.
Provides a safe environment for all employees, customers and visitors.
Operational Performance & Best Business Practices
Heavy Equipment Operator
Heavy Equipment Operator With CDL
Do you have experience driving a dump truck, and or operating a backhoe? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As a heavy equipment operator with our Vidalia team, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success.
As part of our Collections and Distribution team responsible for troubleshooting, repair and installation projects involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes; you will:
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites.
- Operate heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment; operate pneumatic tools; perform grading for road construction/repair.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as data entry on work orders, as needed.
- High school diploma or GED; additional vocational training preferred
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- 3 years related experience, including experience driving dump trucks and/or operating heavy equipment such as bulldozer and mini-excavator
- Highly motivated, detailed work style with interest in learning new things
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace
Learn more about ESG Operations and see all of our openings at www.esginc.net.
Heavy Equipment Operator
Gas Truck Operator
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!