Ewing Job Description Sample
Cashier / Teller - Ewing, NJ
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Are you ready to start an exciting career in banking? Spencer Savings Bank is seeking motivated customer service representatives to join our growing team! We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(K) plan with generous company match, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, plus much more. We currently have several Part Time Teller opportunities.
Spencer is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Wheelchair Bus Driver
Adult Medical Day Care center seeking wheelchair bus driver.
A. Have the ability to understand and communicate with the consumer.
B. Have the ability to work with, and be sensitive to, the needs of the elderly.
C. Demonstrate ability to secure wheelchair on vehicle.
D. Have a valid clean New Jersey CDL driver's license with Passenger endorsements.
Customer Service Representative - Mortgage
Our banking client is seeking an Collections Representative to perform various collection duties on consumer or mortgage accounts in various stages of risk or performance to effectively reduce delinquency, losses and increase recoveries. A typical Collections Representative may also be responsible for the stocking of recovered or returned collateral, preparing documentation, processing proceeds of sales, and assisting customer with redemptions or reinstatements.
*Take all necessary actions to collect payments or charge-off recoveries via predictive dialer or by manual inbound/outbound calls.
*May initiate and prepare files for repossession, charge-off, NOD and skip trace.
*Uses various collection systems to update customers’ accounts and to send correspondence.
*Ensure recovered/returned collateral is logged into inventory system.
*Obtains collateral values through available sources.
*Identifies and handles problem title situations.
*Processes sales proceeds and prepares sales packages.
*Produces all inventory reports.
*Communicates with various auctions, repossession companies, motor vehicle offices throughout the United States and other departments within Consumer Credit Division.
*Provides back up for transportation of recovered/returned collateral.
*Knows, understands, and adheres to Fair Debt Collections Practice Act, Collection Laws, and Fair Credit Reporting Act.
*Communicates with customers regarding reinstatements, redemptions, and any disputes.
*Other job duties may include the following: Understands and adheres to Fannie Mae (FNMA), FHA (HUD), Veteran’s Administration (VA), and all private mortgage insurer’s (PMI) rules and guidelines.
*Ability to assess customer’s financial situation for possible referral for loss mitigation. *Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking. *Ability to work independently and manage one’s time. *Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting. *Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related software.
Education/Experience: *High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in accounting or related financial discipline preferred. 1+ year of collections experience
Job Type: Full-time
Company: Fortune 500
Pathfinders, Inc. was established in 1997 as a full service staffing solutions provider. Pathfinders was born from a single idea: Our founder wanted to create a company with the capabilities of a national staffing provider but with the customer service and personality of a local provider. We connect the area's best talent with the area's best companies!
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Chair-side dental assist for impressions, dentures, dental implants and oral surgery (applicability dependent on State law and scope of practice regulations)
- At least one year of hands-on assisting experience with dentures and/or implants
- One year oral surgery experience
- X-ray certification
- Experienced in taking impressions for dentures preferred
We are looking for an HVAC Installer to join our team! You will install heating and air conditioning systems in residential and light commercial locations.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Fabricate and install ductwork
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC
- Valid drivers license
- EPA certification
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Must have a friendly, positive attitude
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Company Funded Pension Plan
- Company Uniforms
- Company Vehicle
- Interest Free Employee Tool Purchase Plan
Since 1986, we’ve been committed to providing our customers with exceptional customer service. Our friendly and knowledgeable techs are fully insured, and we guarantee all our service and installations to make sure you’re entirely satisfied. As an established air conditioning and heating company, we value your comfort—that’s why we offer our peace of mind guarantees and 24/7 emergency service. At Elite Air, Inc., your comfort is our specialty!
Floating Universal Member Service Representative
CREDIT UNION OF NEW JERSEY, who has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey for the past 6 years, and is a not-for-profit financial cooperative serving over 41,000 + members, is seeking a confident, highly motivated, dependable Floating Universal Member Service Representative to become part of our incredible team!
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver service that exceeds expectations. This position plays and important role in identifying the financial needs of the member and recommending a product or service that meets the member’s need. Under supervision, and in accordance with existing procedures and systems, provides a variety of member service functions involving the receipting and/or disbursing of funds, and working in our Call Center. Work involves constant and direct dealing with internal and external credit union members and potential members, including referrals for cross sales to determine member needs.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Operates on-line teller terminal and accurately records amounts received and prepares reports of transactions.
- Daily opens and closes his/her teller terminal, accounts for cash assigned, received, disbursed. Accurately balances to teller terminal close report and remits daily work to Head Teller and/or Branch Manager for disposition.
- Sets up new IRA accounts and processes distributions. Assists members with the handling of decedent accounts. Responds to member inquiry regarding Home Banking and Bill Payer.
- Processes a variety of transactions for members including the opening and closing of accounts.
- Responsible for answering calls from the external and internal members and branches regarding all loan and retail accounts, and handling all special deposit accounts.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); plus two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This individual must be available for scheduling during all Credit Union operating hours. Staffing assignments are periodically adjusted to meet business needs. This position could be transferred to another office in the same geographic region at any time.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package for all full-time employees including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, life & disability insurance, flexible spending reimbursement, paid time-off, paid holidays, and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sales Representative- Immediate Hire
Launch your Marketing and Sales career at Triton Marketing-- Market, Sell, & Promote for a Fortune 500 Company!
As a Sales Representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote our home improvement client's products and brand. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced sales professionals, hands on training, and corporate sponsored classroom training.
At Triton Marketing we are serious about the personal growth of our employees. That is why we provide multiple opportunities for advancement including, but not limited to:
- Sales Class/Client Tier Advancement which is perfect for an individual who would love the opportunity to get a foot in the door in the marketing and sales world and then eventually grow from a professional corporate marketing and sales rep to a senior level manager. This growth involves getting started with confidence-building, relationship building with customers, and self-development.
- Sales Management Training which is perfect for those who love to work in teams and thrive in a coaching and mentoring role. This growth involves learning sales skills in all classes of customers, developing and honing teaching skills as a corporate trainer, and then moving on to become a member of our management team overseeing sales reps and providing reporting to our clients that we sell for.
- Client Acquisitions is perfect for those with vast experience in the business world. These positions are primarily grown from within our company and deals with setting up contracts with our Fortune 100 Clients, the services we are going to be selling for them and the territories we will be selling in.
- Consulting prospective customers as well and upgrades to existing customers on behalf of our clients
- Identify prospective customers using assigned leads
- Reporting Customer Feedback and Leads Management
- Maintain High Ethical Principals
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Highly effective communication skills - oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of new technologies in the internet and television entertainment world
Marketing / Graphic Design Intern
*ATTENTION UNDERGRADS/ RECENT GRADS*
Lyneer Staffing Solutions is looking for a full-time or part-time paid Marketing and Graphic Design Intern. This internship will provide meaningful hands-on experience that will create a strong foundation for a career in communications.
Participate in conceptualizing and developing cross-channel marketing programs
Brainstorm out of the box solutions to reach B2B and B2C customers
Write copy for and design digital advertisements, promotional materials and other collateral using Adobe suite
Advanced Skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Please include portfolio)
Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Enrolled in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related degree program
Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
Ability to work a minimum of 16 hours per week (20+ hours preferred)
Bliss Lawyers is seeking an attorney to work in the southern New Jersey office of a loan servicing provider. Qualified candidates will have at least two years of litigation experience. The attorneys in this position will be responsible for responding to customer complaints. This is a full time (50 hours per week), temporary position that is expected to last for three months and possibly convert to a permanent position with the company. Interviews will begin as soon as qualified candidates are identified.
Registered Nurse- RN Internal Medicine
Private practice Internal Medicine group has a position opened for a Registered Nurse/Clinical Supervisor to join our team. This is a full time position with benefits. The candidate will be responsible for supervising a staff of 2 medical assistants.
- Working within scope of license, develop and implement nursing plan of care for patients. Communicate the plan of care to patients as prescribed by physician: test results, scheduling of specialized tests and treatment modalities, prescription drug instructions and other patient education including procedures and/or disease processes.
- Using the nursing process, triage patient concerns via telephone and provide nursing advice. Receive phone calls relating to appointments, urgent care, inpatient admissions, prescription refills and test results in accordance with clinic protocols and coordinate proper disposition of each. Make pre and post procedure phone calls to patients.
- Obtain, review, verify and/or complete health care forms related to home health care, referrals, medical equipment and other patient/physician needs as appropriate. Responsible for managed care authorization process and completes insurance and medical forms for patients or assist patients in completing the forms.
- Help maintain patient flow and workflow. Work collaboratively as a lead member of the clinic staff to provide a high quality and efficient service to patients and clinic.
- Recognizes patient rights and provides for confidentiality of patient information and for dignity through own performance and in relationship with others.
- Responsible for ordering clinic supplies, making equipment recommendations, and assisting in ensuring appropriate billing of clinic services and supplies.
- Participates in medical staff meetings as required.
- Participates in quality improvement team efforts, including meetings to discuss quality assurance improvement initiatives.
- Observe patients and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
- Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration.
- Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control methods. Identifies and/or communicates any safety issues for the clinical equipment, building, follows-up to ensure completion.
- Maintains patient areas and working spaces in a clean, neat and orderly manner. Monitors use of supplies/medications; restocks as necessary and informs appropriate persons of needs for additional supplies.
- Recognizes patient rights and provides confidentiality of patient information and for dignity through own performance and in relationships with others.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- This position may be assigned to special projects or accountabilities when other priorities are identified.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Nursing
- Current New Jersey Registered Nurse license.
- CPR certified
- Skill in performing clinical and medical procedures.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements.
- Knowledge of appropriate procedures and standards for the administration of medications and patient care aids.
- Ability to educate patients and/or families as to the nature of disease and to provide instruction on proper care and treatment.
- Ability to prepare and process laboratory samples using established protocols.
- Ability to observe, assesses, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Demonstrative effectiveness in conveying information both in writing and verbally.
- Demonstrates an understanding of job responsibilities and uses appropriate knowledge and skills to effectively complete work.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates courtesy to others and promotes mutual respect.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Work effectively with individuals and teams, able to contribute to and influence management.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical ability to gather and interpret data and develop, recommends, and implement solutions.
- Two or more years of nursing experience.
- Knowledge of triage procedures, clinic, physician’s office and/or urgent care experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!