Ewing Job Description Sample
Tech - Solar
The Solar Field Service Technicians is responsible for the onsite maintenance and operation of large remote solar power plants, including but not limited to site safety & environmental, electrical system maintenance, control systems, sub-contractor management, vegetation management, site field reports, and other duties as required to properly maintain and operate the site within the contractual requirements. This position will work closely with the Remote Operations Center Client Services and must be able to work independently with little to no supervision and will be required to work in the field under various conditions including night work as required. Candidates must have a strong background in electrical maintenance and troubleshooting, preferably in the renewable energy field.
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
Tech- Solar Responsibilities
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Onsite safety and environmental compliance adherence
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly generate and complete JHA, LOTO, and other safety related documentation as per OSHA and site specific requirements.
- Review site manuals and drawings to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment
- In field work including electrical and mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance of site equipment, vegetation management, site field reporting, work order completion, and other work as needed.
- Perform testing on equipment, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot PV system performance issues and locate & isolate ground faults.
- Perform OEM testing, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades/ revisions to a broad range of equipment in the renewable industry.
- Quality assurance for all work performed on site
- Must be able to work closely with Remote Operations Center (ROC) to react and resolve production related issues as they arise in the field
- Vegetation management and overall site cleanliness
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required
- Work closely with the Planning and Scheduling team to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to and work orders are completed accurately and on time
- Generate professional service specific reports using work order system or Microsoft Office that can be presented to the customer.
- Ensure that all issues at the site are documented in the work order system and are addressed in a timely manner.
- Planned and unplanned over time and night work may be required
Tech- Solar QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school Graduate
Formal electrical training or 5 years’ equivalent experience in maintaining power generation electrical equipment
Electrical – Certified Electrician (Journeyman level) form relevant state
Tech- Solar SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong understudying of OSHA safety requirements including LOTO, Arc Flash, JHA/JSA, etc.
- Valid state drivers license
- 1 plus years of PV power plant maintenance experience
- Strong electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills. Technical knowledge of solar, and PV, related applications.
- Strong work ethic, be a self-starter and work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to generate, track, and complete site work requirements.
- Experience with using plant control and monitoring systems to diagnose plant problems and monitor site daily performance
- Ability to understand and work within company business processes and ensure an efficient working environment.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and quality orientation
- Able to work within a project team and to spend long hours alone
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results orientation.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Travel may be required – up to 25%
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
- Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
- Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc.
- Working around high voltages and currents.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times.
- Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
- Working days, nights, weekends, and overtime as required.
Sr. Production Print Territory Sales Manager
Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
Key Performance Indicators:
New and Additional Profitable Revenue Growth
Increased penetration/Signings for product/offering space
Revenue Target for Production / Production Color
Aligned with Client Manager for defined set of accounts/pursuits
Specialization by Industry where needed
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to
improve products or services
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
Generally domestic scope/accountability
- Works with Client Manager, to provides subject matter expertise on the
product/services offerings – leading to a detailed statement of work and
differentiating Xerox from competition.
- Provide the business rationale and risk assessment to management for
making investments in the account to develop business.
- Become the "trusted adviser" on services, solutions and products that
address the client's business challenges.
- Develop value proposition that addresses the business impact production
color solutions have on graphic communications and in-plant operations.
- Participate with the appropriate sales organization in account planning, form
specialized product/service opportunities.
- Provide support and input in RFP responses, business case analysis, risk
profiles and statements of work
- Participates in longer-cycle and technical aspects of negotiations, partnering
with solution architects as needed.
- Coordinate production color focused events.
- Responsible for average accounts and/or dollar quota/territory compared to
the company's average
- Sells complex products or services, develop new accounts and/or expand
- Has high level of authority or opportunity to set and negotiate product/service
- May act as a lead in a team when presenting products/services to existing or
Influences customers and diffuses potential problems
Anticipates customer needs and identifies appropriate alternatives
Solves a range complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures, practices and policies to
Freedom to Act:
Works independently; receives minimal guidance
Determines and develops approach to solutions
Work is evaluated to ensure objectives have been met
- Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor of Engineering etc.) or equivalent/Preferred in technical offering area
Minimum Print/production for high volume knowledge
Minimum IT Standard knowledge- TBD
Minimum Deep understanding of competitive landscape and Industry knowledge
Minimum CIO and Other C-level influencer of client print/production strategy
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Manufacturing Engineer - 2796
MacLean Power Systems, a MacLean-Fogg Company, is a leading manufacturer of products used by utilities for building transmission and distribution lines and substations. MPS product families include hardware and connection products as well as insulation and protection products. With global raw material sourcing capabilities, MPS produces over 10,000 items in six domestic production facilities. The MPS business model supports local manufacturing for high service levels, diversity development programs and also sustainability and green initiatives. MPS products include: automatic splices and bolted connectors, silicone rubber non-ceramic insulators, hollow core insulators, surge arresters, guy and foundation anchors, pole line hardware, aluminum and ductile clamps, fiberglass brackets, crossarms and guy strain insulators, steel fabrications, fuse cutouts and grounding equipment.
The Manufacturing Engineer plans, directs and coordinates the manufacturing processes in the plant. He/She will collaborate with internal and outside partners to ensure production equipment issues are resolved in a thorough and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Investigate and provide technical support for manufacturing problems
Monitor production standards and investigate methods of improvement where standards are not being met
Establish standard methods and processes for production of company product line including requirements for equipment, tooling, materials and processes
Analyze and determine the tooling and process designs necessary to produce new parts within cost and quality specifications; provide product design and services as necessary
Maximize efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment and production methods. Recommend alternative approaches for manufacturing methods, processes and equipment as necessary
Work with Design and Quality personnel on process and product quality improvements
Develop work plans, track project status, and execute multiple projects simultaneously
Follow all Safety, Environmental, and Quality policies and guidelines
When required, represent company in industry standards groups, committees, and boards
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
Must be friendly, self-motivated team player and have strong interpersonal skills
Must be articulate and willing to work in a fast-paced team environment
BS Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
Experience Level (1-3 years' experience)
Computer proficiency in Solidworks, ANSYS and AutoCad
Solid background in structural, stress and fatigue analysis
Ability to create/modify CAD Drawings
Experience with Automation Controls and Robotics
Demonstrated capabilities in root cause analysis
Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing concepts. Certification preferred.
Experience with Hydraulic, Pneumatic water systems
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
English is required
MacLean Power Systems is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Pay Type Hourly
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Trenton, TN 38382, USA
Branch Sales & Service Associate I (U)(Mlo)
Acquires and deepens the branch customer base through a variety of proactive sales and service activities. Manages the customer experience by identifying opportunities to improve the customer's financial wellbeing. Collaborates with ecosystem partners to grow customer's share of wallet. Positions PNC solutions to drive new revenue and customer loyalty.
Drives proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions with a defined sales process including outbound calling, service to sales, teller interactions, appointment setting and effective lobby engagement, ultimately elevating client loyalty. Delivers a full PNC conversation with every client interaction to identify appropriate PNC solutions. Leverages ecosystem partnerships as well as community Centers of Influence to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position PNC products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
Applies product and procedural knowledge to identify, mitigate and solve customer problems effectively to drive customer loyalty.
Manages risk through adherence to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Demonstrates a heightened scrutiny to identify and avoid loss. Participates in branch daily operations, ensuring they are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
Praxair, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Linde plc, is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Our products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.praxair.com.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking an HR Manager to join our team located in Fairless Hills, PA.
The Human Resources Manager will assist management and employees relating to all phases of Human Resources.
Under little supervision, the Human Resources Manager will provide advice and counsel to managers, supervisors, and employees on a variety of human resource issues. Human Resources Managers work within an assigned business region to provide employee resources expertise to that organization in all aspects of the human resources function.
Human Resources Manager
Maintains a high degree of confidentiality
Acts as a mediator, counselor, and facilitator in arbitrating disputes between employees and their supervisors and managers. Uses care and judgment to ensure fairness and equity throughout the counseling process
Assists in monitoring employee accident and injuries for trends, working with local management and Safety personnel to reduce accidents and injuries
Responsible for developing compensation structure
Responsible for identifying and meeting company's organizational development needs
Partners with staffing and business lines to help managers with recruitment by assisting in the requisition and selection process
Contribute as a project leader or contributor on various department and business line initiatives
Partners with Labor Relations Team on Union Negotiations
May be take lead role in employee training/education including:
Formulates training programs and schedules base on company and employee needs.
Directs in-house training programs in the areas of personal and skills development, sales and service training.
Maintains in-house library of educational materials for self-study.
Select or develop teaching aids such as instructor's guides, participant materials, visual aids, etc.
Other duties as assigned
7 years Human Resources experience
Labor Union experience preferred
Employee Relations experience required
Strong written & verbal communication skills are preferred
Ability to interact with SR Management
Ability to travel a minimum of 50%
Bachelor's Degree preferred
SPHR or PHR Certification is a plus
THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
At Papa John's, people are always our top priority. Our secret ingredient is YOU! Our employees are much like our toppings. They're all different, but come together to make the ultimate pizza! Will you be the pepperoni or the banana pepper to our team?
Part time & full time positions currently open.
No experience needed—we'll train you on everything you need to know!
Team Member Responsibilities:
Deliver quality products and services to our customers (and make sure they meet Papa John's standards).
Be a cashier when needed
Team Member Qualities:
Great customer service skills
Papa John's Perks:
- Flexibility: we know you have a life outside of work, so we will work with you to find a flexible schedule that fits your needs!
- Career Growth: we care about you and your development. In fact, 89% of our promotions have come from within! Our CEO was a CSR!
Whether you're a teen looking for your first job, or you have experience, we want you to click "Apply Now" to become a part of the Papa John's family!
Exciting things are happening at Papa John's franchise restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
The Taco Bell Team Member is the first face that customers see when they walk through the door or first voice they hear when they place a drive-thru order so YOU will set the tone for the Taco Bell customer experience and bring the great Taco Bell tastes to life. This is a very important job for a friendly, helpful individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and paying attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include taking orders or preparing food, assisting in resolving any service or food issues, maintaining food-safety standards and maintaining a clean, safe work and dining environment. A successful candidate will have a clean and tidy appearance, good work habits and a positive attitude. If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
Scientific Director position at an international medical communications agency. Our reputation for delivering high-quality and creative communication solutions is founded on the scientific expertise, strategic understanding and motivation of our staff. Our clients benefit from synergies across our network of 12 offices spanning the US, Europe and Asia Pacific regions. We offer an unrivaled integrated approach to medical communications from across the globe.
Our success has led to continued expansion both in the range of services we offer and our global presence. We are now looking for a talented and enthusiastic Scientific Director.
The Scientific/Medical Director will be the key scientific lead on a particular account, providing editorial, scientific and strategic expertise to our client teams.
Working in partnership with Client Services, you will help to establish a cohesive and dynamic relationship between the accounts and editorial teams and the client, leading discussions in client meetings / teleconferences (as required) to ensure client satisfaction is maintained at all levels.
In this role, you will have management responsibility for a team of Associate Scientific Directors, Senior Medical Writers and Medical Writers (potentially based across several sites).
To succeed you will have an advanced degree in the life sciences, (PhD, MD or PharmD required) and several years’ experience in a communications agency encompassing a broad range of medical communications deliverables and therapeutic areas. You will have well-developed scientific writing skills for different target audiences and proven leadership / line management skills of a medical writing team, possibly based across multiple locations
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we are known for our friendly and informal working environment. We also offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, including opportunities to transfer your skills to other offices around the world.
We are currently looking for a full-time Medical Writer to join our growing accredited medical education company. We are professionals that strive to deliver the highest quality medical education programs. If you excel in a collaborative team environment and have a minimum of five years experience developing content in the hematology oncology area, we encourage you to apply to our company. This is primarily an office-based position; however, some telecommuting may be an option depending on project requirements.
Our Medical Writer will be responsible for the overall scientific leadership of their therapeutic area (focus on hematologic malignancies), providing clinical direction to team members, developing and writing content for their specific projects as well as reviewing scientific content created externally. This position will have direct interaction with leading key opinion leaders.
The Medical Writer is required to travel to project specific advisory board meetings, and at times, may be required to attend scientific congresses. Projects may include development of clinical content which includes case studies, text based and power point slides. Must be knowledgeable on the appropriate guidelines including, but not limited, to the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, PhRMA Code, and OIG Guidance.
We offer excellent compensation, paid time off, and a complete benefits package, including medical, dental and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k), and an FSA program and the opportunity to advance as our company continues to grow.
Driver - Trenton Public Schools
About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Driver is responsible for maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles on site or to locations off property as business needs require. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
Drives company/client vehicles to and from destinations in a safe manner
Complete daily vehicle inspection reports, clean and fuel vehicles/equipment as necessary
Responsible for the transport and loading/unloading of equipment and/or products when applicable
Report necessary maintenance or repairs on equipment and vehicles to management in a timely manner
Perform all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, road signs, and company safety policies and procedures
Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
Must possess a valid driver's license
Previous experience as a driver preferred
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling of up to 25 lbs.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!