Ewing Job Description Sample
Research Test Technician
Location: Ewing, NJ
Status: Full-time, 2nd Shift
The Research Test Technician will operate optoelectronic test equipment to measure OLEDs fabricated. The test equipment is a custom designed system for testing the basic optoelectronic properties of the OLED.
- Maintain the test setup system and insure all equipment is in calibration.
- Run OLED tests through a PC interface and custom software.
- Gather data through the OLED test system and develop an understanding of the test procedure to insure the integrity of the data.
- Trouble shoot test equipment with the assistance of other engineers who designed the test system.
- Record, log and analyze test procedures using a Microsoft Access database and hard copy data sheets.
- Be prepared to work shifts and come in on weekends when necessary.
- Interface with other team members scheduling the test runs.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- AA degree in physics, engineering, or related field
- Ability to read and interpret technical information.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with peers and management.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience with computer applications such as MS Word and familiar with various internet software programs
- Proficient in MS Excel; experience with MS Power Point highly desirable
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Actively participates and contributes to a team environment
- Willingness to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Ability to work efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction
- 5+ years of industrial experience in a research and development environment, and familiar with operating electronic and/or optoelectronic test equipment is a plus.
Technician - Solar
The Solar Field Service Technicians is responsible for the onsite maintenance and operation of large remote solar power plants, including but not limited to site safety & environmental, electrical system maintenance, control systems, sub-contractor management, vegetation management, site field reports, and other duties as required to properly maintain and operate the site within the contractual requirements. This position will work closely with the Remote Operations Center Client Services and must be able to work independently with little to no supervision and will be required to work in the field under various conditions including night work as required. Candidates must have a strong background in electrical maintenance and troubleshooting, preferably in the renewable energy field.
MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) is the nation’s largest independent service provider for the clean energy industry.
Technician- Solar Responsibilities
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Onsite safety and environmental compliance adherence
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly generate and complete JHA, LOTO, and other safety related documentation as per OSHA and site specific requirements.
- Review site manuals and drawings to ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment
- In field work including electrical and mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance of site equipment, vegetation management, site field reporting, work order completion, and other work as needed.
- Perform testing on equipment, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot PV system performance issues and locate & isolate ground faults.
- Perform OEM testing, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades/ revisions to a broad range of equipment in the renewable industry.
- Quality assurance for all work performed on site
- Must be able to work closely with Remote Operations Center (ROC) to react and resolve production related issues as they arise in the field
- Vegetation management and overall site cleanliness
- Communicate with internal and external customers as required
- Work closely with the Planning and Scheduling team to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to and work orders are completed accurately and on time
- Generate professional service specific reports using work order system or Microsoft Office that can be presented to the customer.
- Ensure that all issues at the site are documented in the work order system and are addressed in a timely manner.
- Planned and unplanned over time and night work may be required
Technician- Solar QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school Graduate
Formal electrical training or 5 years’ equivalent experience in maintaining power generation electrical equipment
Electrical – Certified Electrician (Journeyman level) form relevant state
Technician- Solar SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Strong understudying of OSHA safety requirements including LOTO, Arc Flash, JHA/JSA, etc.
- Valid state drivers license
- 1 plus years of PV power plant maintenance experience
- Strong electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting skills. Technical knowledge of solar, and PV, related applications.
- Strong work ethic, be a self-starter and work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to generate, track, and complete site work requirements.
- Experience with using plant control and monitoring systems to diagnose plant problems and monitor site daily performance
- Ability to understand and work within company business processes and ensure an efficient working environment.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and quality orientation
- Able to work within a project team and to spend long hours alone
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results orientation.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Travel may be required – up to 25%
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
- Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
- Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc.
- Working around high voltages and currents.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times.
- Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
- Working days, nights, weekends, and overtime as required.
Food Service Worker (Full-Time) Monday Through Friday
We have an opening for a full-time FOOD SERVICE WORKER position.
Location: NJM; 301 Sullivan Way West Trenton, NJ 08628 Note: online applications accepted only.
Schedule: F/T: Monday through Friday, 6:15a.m. - 2:45p.m.
Requirement: Previous food service experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Founded in 1969, CulinArt manages more than 250 dining facilities for corporations, law and financial services firms, independent schools, colleges and universities, graduate schools, long-term care facilities and a variety of events & entertainment destinations across the country. Our mission is to be the industry leader in providing the highest quality dining service to our clients and guests while striving to provide maximum career opportunities for all of our team members. Our success lies in our ability not merely to adapt but to revitalize and transform our services continually, pioneering the cutting-edge and unconventional. CulinArt's extremely diverse clientele, that includes many Fortune 500 businesses and esteemed educational institutions, affords great opportunities for career-advancing within the company across multiple industry segments and geographic regions.
Full time associates at CulinArt are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Employee Assistance Program
Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
And other voluntary benefits
Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job b
Field Service Technician
Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous 401K plan
- Generous vacation schedule and 13 paid holidays!
- Flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Provide field service repairs, training and installations as scheduled by Field Service department.
- Maintain proficiency in control software and machinery equipped with PLC’s through vendor training and interaction with engineering personnel.
- Interact, support and assist the Product, Project and Sales departments with order review, design reviews, assembly, testing and final acceptance tests to become proficient with the control packages interface and integration.
- Interact and assist Assembly and Quality Control personnel during machine assembly and testing / debug stages in preparation for machine shipment.
- Must have a minimum 5+ years of electrical/controls original hardware, software design and commissioning experience.
- Must possess a minimum of 2+ years of experience working with the principles of mechanics, pneumatics, electrical, PLC control systems integration and PC based HMI integration with continuous motion equipment.
- Must be able, and have clearance, to travel extensively in North America when needed.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
Registered Nurse - Supplemental Income
National Recruiters is partnering with a new, HIPAA compliant EMS platform enabling qualified Healthcare Providers to opt-in to respond to nearby emergencies or national triage consultations via phone for compensation of up to $500 per emergency or $25 per call. There is no obligation to participate if you do not voluntarily elect to do so. Free CPR renewal and free annual memberships to online continuing education classes for every new Provider!
- As a Provider, you can provide aid in two ways through the emergency response feature and the triage feature.
- Emergency - If you have alerts turned on you will receive a notification when a cardiac arrest occurs within walking distance (.13 mile) of your location. If you opt-in to respond, the in-app navigation will direct you to the site to perform CPR or to the nearest defibrillator (AED), if nearby, to grab on your way to the emergency.
- Triage - If you have alerts turned on you will receive a notification when a user requests telehealth assistance. If you accept, the in-app feature will start the audio or video call with the user. On the call, you will give a verbal recommendation on what care is best for the user—whether that’s the ER, urgent care, or an appointment with their primary care physician.
- Your services are voluntary for the emergency response feature. The optional compensation for responding to a medical emergency is reimbursement for your time, not your services.
- Therefore you are protected under Good Samaritan Laws. While these laws vary from state to state, as a medical professional acting under voluntary circumstances, you are legally protected while giving reasonable assistance to those who are or believed to be injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated. For more information on Good Samaritan Laws in your state, visit the link here.
- Reply to this job ad with your resume & National Recruiters will send you an email containing an invitation code directing you where to download the App as well as FAQ’s to answer many of your questions.
- Download the App on your phone & register by entering your contact info, license number, and a photo of your CPR card.
- Stay tuned for updates beginning in December 2018.
- Yes, if you are you a licensed health professional with an active CPR card such as an EMT, RN, Doctor, NP or PA, et al.
|• Audits freight bills against rate cards. • Verifies discrepancies and resolve client’s billing issues. • Analyzes freight payment, distribution and cost analysis. • Responsible for ensuring accurate data capture and system entry. • Investigates and responds to internal and external inquiries on any issues relating to freight payment. • Work with carriers to improve/streamline the freight payment process and carrier aging reports. • Accurate allocation of freight charges to general ledger accounts. • Assists in month end closings. • Other duties as required and assigned.|
• Proficient in MS Excel • Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with strong attention to detail. • Ability to evaluate, analyze, and interpret carrier documents and apply solid judgment, resulting in accurate resolutions. • Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multitask. • Strong written and verbal communication skills.
2+ years corporate experience
- Assemble, install, or maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics. May include measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules. May perform minor electrical work such as current checks.
- Install Photovoltaic (PV) systems in accordance with codes and standards using drawings, schematics, and instructions
- Layout, assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
- Prepare and clean-up job site
- Check electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations.
- Test operating voltages to ensure operation within acceptable limits for power conditioning equipment, such as inverters and controllers.
- Program, adjust, or configure inverters and controls for desired set points and operating modes.
- Install required labels on solar system components and hardware
- Work with the warehouse team to pull materials for each installation job
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers throughout the process
- Determine appropriate sizes, ratings, and locations for all system overcurrent devices, disconnect devices, grounding equipment, and surge suppression equipment
- Visually inspect and test Photovoltaic (PV) modules or systems
- Perform routine Photovoltaic (PV) system maintenance on modules, arrays, power conditioning equipment, safety systems, structural systems, weather sealing, or balance of systems equipment
- Install module array interconnect wiring, implementing measures to disable arrays during installation.
- 1 year experience with Solar installations
- Experience working with electricity
- Understanding of the NEC codes that relate to PV installations a plus
- Ability to Work in Extremely Hot Conditions for Prolonged Periods of Time
- Can lift at least 50 pounds.
- Comfortable on rooftops
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Roofing Installation experience a plus
Sales Representative - Wound Care Products - Eastern PA / Trenton, NJ
Territory covers: Eastern PA / Trenton NJ
Base: $65,000 - $75,000 (non-negotiable)
Commission’s: $40,000 - $60,000 (paid monthly, uncapped)
Total comp: 1styear – $120,000 + at plan
Car allowance: ($0.23/mile + $400 allowance)
401k:after 6 months
Full medical (United)/dental (optional)
Laptop and cell phone
Our Client is a national provider of medical supplies to patients in the home, specializing in ostomy, wound care, urology, diabetes, incontinence and enteral nutrition. Our client provides the services and support needed to maximize clinical outcomes and manage benefits. Our Client is an international retailer and distribution company, as their platform for expansion into the United States marketplace. Our client is more prepared than ever to tackle the changing healthcare landscape. Our global focus is the patient; they are at the center of everything we do.
Our Client is currently seeking a full-time Account Manager to join their team. The Account Manager is responsible for selling products and services in a pre-established territory. In addition, the Account Manager must be able to grow sales territory to obtain company goals. This person must be customer service oriented and possess a fierce attention to detail. Our Client offers a fast-paced, productivity driven environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits. Call points are hospitals, physician offices, homecare agencies, and DMEs. If you are self-motivated, personable and competitive with a passion to excel, we want to meet you!
- Initiate the sale of our clients services and product offerings using a structured sales process
- Prospect, identify and qualify new referral opportunities
- Develop a progressive, long-term, referral generating relationship with the customer
- Successfully present and implement new marketing programs within the assigned territory
- Network with healthcare professionals, institutions, community agencies, key trade associations, and specific manufactures to promote our clients value proposition
- Attend trade shows, conferences and association meetings
- 2 year degree, or 1-2 years sales experience, preferably within healthcare
- Basic business skills with a moderate level of proficiency, including a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with wound care, urology and/or diabetes a plus
- Stellar verbal and communication skills
- Must be personable, outgoing and self-motivated
- Excellent communication (written and oral), negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at all levels
First Year Tax Professional
First Year Tax Professional
Seeking seasonal Tax Preparers who want to grow their career and be a part of our network of expert professionals who enjoy serving clients with diverse tax needs.
We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, advanced tax training, and career advancement opportunities.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
Providing IRS audit support
Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course²
Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Sales and/or marketing experience
Previous experience in a customer service environment
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2 Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
Actuary Director - Central Modeling
The Actuary Director will be part of the Central Modeling Production team, focusing on GMxB annuity liability models, projections and financial & risk analysis on a statutory basis. Responsibilities include:
Assist projections and analyze, summarize, and communicate results for the AXIS models that project Statutory Specific projects include:
CTE98, CTE90, CTE70 projections for Capital and reserve attribution report
Support Standard Scenario Calculations
Lead CFT and C3P1 support as needed
Fully execute all quarterly and monthly
Strengthen reserve control process.
Create a more detailed calculation audit to support analysis.
Develop future projected reserve capability
Lead sensitivities analysis for Capital Requirements
Enable support development of Hedge in Axis.
Support all future regulatory changes, particularly QIS or NY specific
Develop statutory team
Maintain and enhance Accum/RCAXIS models:
o Assist with implementing, quantifying and reviewing assumption changes and model updates
o Support Model Governance requirements, including documentation of all model updates including enhanced single cell validation.
o Implement process/model improvements to increase department efficiency
Work closely with Modeling team clients, especially Valuation & Reporting, Hedging and Annuity Business Areas
Assist the other EEV modeling teams with enhancement of VA models, including model development for new products
Assist with analysis, review, and reporting of our exposure to Life Insurance and Financial Risks for GMxB annuity products
Participate in modeling area transformation project
FSA with 5+ years of modeling, pricing and/or valuation experience
Liability expertise or asset-liability modeling experience, especially regarding annuities
Exposure to leading actuarial projection systems, in particularly GGY AXIS, is preferred
Desire to learn, take on responsibility, and assume ownership of various projects
Capacity to supervise one actuarial student and work within groups
Ability to handle deadline oriented work; highly motivated; strong verbal and written communication skills
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!