Ewing Job Description Sample
Water Treatment Plant Operator
BANC3 Engineering, Inc. is seeking an experienced Water Treatment Plant Operator for the City of Trenton.
Responsibilities and Duties
Under direction, operates, adjusts, regulates, and maintains plant machines and equipment to purify and clarify water for human consumption and industrial use; does other related duties.
EXAMPLES OF WORK: Operates and controls electric motors, pumps, and valves to regulate flow of raw water into treatment plant. Dumps specified amounts of chemicals such as chlorine, ammonia, and lime into water or adjusts automatic devices that admit specified amounts of chemicals into tanks to disinfect, deodorize, and clarify water. Starts agitators to mix chemicals and allow impurities to settle to bottom of tank. Turns valves to regulate water through filter beds to remove impurities. Pumps purified water into water mains. Monitors panelboard and adjusts controls to regulate flow rates, loss of head pressure and water elevation, and distribution of water. Cleans tanks and filter beds using backwashing (reverse flow of water). Repairs and lubricates machines and equipment using handtools and power tools. Tests water samples to determine acidity, color, and impurities using colorimeter, turbidimeter, and conductivity meter. Dumps chemicals such as alum into tanks to coagulate impurities and to reduce acidity. Records data such as residual content of chemicals, water turbidity, and water pressure. May perform minor repairs such as replacing packing in pumps or valves and/or replacing bearings in motors and pumps, lubricating machines and equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
One (1) year of experience in operating, adjusting, regulating, repairing, and maintaining electric motors, pumps, valves, and other electrical and mechanical equipment of the type used in a water treatment plant, pumping station, or filtration plant. Appointees may be required to possess a valid Public Water Treatment Operator license of the appropriate class, depending on the permit level of the facility, issued by the NJ Department of Environmental Protection. Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in New Jersey only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform the essential duties of the position.
Full medical and dental benefits begin on
Day 1Job Type:
Local Class A Truck Driver!!! Home Daily! Class A CDL Required
- $50/DAY SALARY
- .32 CPM,
- $16/hr detention
- $1050 AVG WKLY
- $55,000 AVG YRLY
- Transition assistance plan: After training, $200 per week for the first 5 weeks on the account. $1000 at 60 days, $1000 at 90 days, $1000 at 6 months, and $1000 at 12 months on the acct.
TIME OFF/ SHIFTS
- WORK MON-SAT. 6 DAY WORK WEEK
- EARLY AM STARTS AROUND 6AM
- DVRS WILL MAKE DEL WITH A FLATBED TRL USING A MOFFIT TO HOME DEPOT CUSTOMERS IN NJ. (HOME OWNERS, BUSINESSES, AND CONTRACTORS).
- DVRS PLACE THE PRODUCT IN HOMES, GARAGES WHEN REQUIRED.
- DVRS MAY ALSO USE HANDTRUCKS, DOLLIES, ETC FOR UNLOADING.
- FLATBED EXP PREFERRED.
- AVERAGE 36 STOPS PER WEEK
- CALL 800-272-5114
FULL BENEFITS AFTER 90 DAYS
Room for advancement and moving to different accounts
COMPETITIVE PAY PACKAGES / RAISES / BONUSES
STABLE FREIGHT YEAR ROUND
TOP 3 IN THE COUNTRY FOR SAFETY RATING
24 HOUR MAINTENANCE
NEW MODEL TRUCKS
PRE PLANNED LOADS
NO TOUCH FREIGHT ON MANY OF OUR JOBS
Solar-- Field Electrician
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios
We are looking for highly skilled electricians interested in the field of renewable energy, specifically photovoltaic systems, electric vehicle charging stations and energy storage systems. Applicant should be able to deliver high quality, consistent and competent work in electrical construction in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures. Including, but not limited to full system installation, commissioning, maintenance, system performance evaluation and troubleshooting. Additionally, a strong understanding of the fundamentals of electricity and sound troubleshooting skills are required.
To ensure all that all work scope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel or environment
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
Review project plans, specifications & installation instructions to ensure that the project is built according to the approved design and specifications
Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on job-site, lead daily safety meetings, properly fill out JHA & LOTO documentation.
Responsible for quality assurance for all work performed by the crew
Communicate with internal and external customers as required
Commission PV systems, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), I-V curve testing, thermal imagery, torque tests and performance evaluations.
Generate service specific reports using Microsoft word and excel to present to the customer as a professional document.
Education and Experience
A minimum of 2 yrs. experience in construction of commercial or industrial electrical systems
OSHA 30 training
Ability to work independently and lead small crews
Focused on efficiency and removing labor hours from tasks or projects
Working knowledge of the National Electrical Code
Willing to travel on short notice
Skills and Experience
Demonstrable commitment to safety
Confident, ability to work on own initiative and resourcefulness to complete all assigned tasks
Has a desire to learn and develop within the role
- 25% of travel required
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job location, time of year, heat, cold, rain & snow.
- Job requires employee to have required personal tools with them at all times.
- Perform work at various heights up to 50’, working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding, catwalks, aerial lifts or other safe working platforms.
- Work in restricted areas like trenches or switchgear rooms and infrequently like manholes, utility tunnels, crawl spaces, attic spaces, etc...
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including hard hat and safety glasses at all times.
- Each job site may be different, and must be accessed individually.
- Repetitive use of legs, arms, hands and fingers
- Able to work 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, overtime and night shifts as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
LPN / RN Staff Nurse
Preferred Care At Mercer is currently looking for experienced Nurses to join our team of healthcare professionals.
- Preferred Care At Mercer is Located In Ewing,NJ
- We have Full Time,Part Time & Per Diem Nurse positions available
- 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm & 11pm-7am shifts.
Professional Development for Staff Nurse
- We understand that you want to succeed not only as a person but also as a professional.
- At Preferred Care At Mercer, we believe in providing our associates with growth opportunities through career advancement to help you reach your maximum potential.
- You can either apply here or stop by at 1201 Parkway Avenue Ewing,NJ to fill out an application for Staff Nurse position or call 609-882-6900
- Benefits for Qualified Associates Our competitive benefits package for Staff Nurse
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Competitive Pay and a nice benefit package
Financial Services Representative
CREDIT UNION OF NEW JERSEY, who has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey for the past 6 years, and is a not-for-profit financial cooperative serving over 40,000 + members, is seeking a confident, highly motivated, dependable Financial Service Representative to become part of our incredible team!
This position plays an important role in identifying the financial needs of the member and recommending a product or service that meets the member’s need. Works under supervision; opens new accounts, processes loans, verifies and processes alterations to existing accounts, sells other credit union services, answers external and internal members’ questions, and resolves related account problems.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Interviews members to obtain information and explain available financial services, such as savings and checking accounts, IRA, Certificates of Deposit, savings bonds and loans.
- Processes a variety of transactions for members including the opening and closing of accounts, answering questions, and researching for the best choices for the member.
- Responds to member inquiry regarding the operation of accounts, access to services, adding or reducing service features on various accounts, and assisting members to make the most effective usage of service offerings.
- Maintains knowledge of loan policies and interest rates.
- Meets with members to close/disburse loans.
- Processes disability insurance claims, payroll cards to assure proper loan payments, loan checks and carefully codes accounts.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This individual must be available for scheduling during all Credit Union operating hours. Staffing assignments are periodically adjusted to meet business needs. This position could be transferred to another office in the same geographic region at any time.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package for all full-time employees including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, life & disability insurance, flexible spending reimbursement, paid time-off, paid holidays, and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Appliance Repair Technician
We are seeking an Appliance Repair Technician to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of various machinery and equipment. Must report to headquarter office in Feasterville, PA every morning before dispatching out to jobs.
- Assist with the installation and repair of machinery and electronic equipment
- Furnish tools, materials and supplies to other workers
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Valid Drivers License
- Pass Background Check
- Pass Drug Test
Direct Hire Collections Specialist
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for an entry level Collection Representative for a Direct Hire role in Trenton, NJ.
The ideal candidate would have 1-2+ years collections experience. We welcome recent graduates! Candidates who possess previous call center experience are highly preferred. A strong candidate would have excellent communication skills, previous collection experience, and thick skin. The ideal candidate should have strong negotiation skills and ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Schedule: Must be available Monday-Saturday, 8hr shift. NEEDS to be ultra-flexible
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative
- Negotiating settlements and recovering money from the responsible parties
- Utilize scripted materials to provide solutions to customers
- Schedule and process payments
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative :
- HS Diploma; required
- 1-2+ years collection experience. Entry Level- Welcome recent grads!
- Previous call center experience is preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.
People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team – we work hard & play hard!
Companion / Caregiver
Med A Quest, LLC is an established medical service firm that provides services to consumers with developmental disabilities.
We are in search of caregivers/companions who understand the importance of maintaining the needs of consumers while also helping them maintain a high quality of life.
A Direct Support Professional/Caregiver's responsibility may include: assisting consumers with daily living and personal care/basic needs, assistance with transporting and toileting, maintain open communication between consumers and their families, accompany/transport consumers within the community, and ensure highest client safety and well-being.
- Up to 29 hrs. per week - all shifts (days, evenings, weekends)
- Valid driver's license and vehicle insurance required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Use of personal vehicle - mileage reimbursement provided
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- CPR/First Aid preferred
Grubhub Delivery Driver - Keep 100% Of Your Tips
|We are looking for drivers in Tucson to deliver food to hungry diners. It’s quick and easy to get started!|
Why choose Grubhub?
- Earn a Per Order Fee + Mileage + Keep 100% of your tips
- We offer a guaranteed hourly minimum of $10/ hour*
- Create your own schedule
- Orders are prepaid - just pick up and go!
- A car or bike
- 19+ years of age
- Valid driver's license & auto insurance
Grubhub Inc. is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering and delivery service, serving more than 1100 U.S. cities and London.
Previous delivery experience is not required, but we encourage applications from drivers and bikers from other delivery or ridesharing services such as Postmates, Sprig, Caviar, Munchery, Eat24, DoorDash, Google Express, AmazonFresh, Instacart, Lyft, Sidecar, Maple, Munchery, Amazon and Uber.
*Hourly guaranteed minimum if requirements are met.
Partnering with Grubhub is a great opportunity for anyone looking for flexible work. All qualified delivery partners will be independent contractors and will use their own reliable car or bike. Delivery drivers must have a valid driver’s license, 2 years of U.S. driving experience, a clean driving record and minimum auto insurance. Delivery partners will use their own iPhone or Android phone and their data and text plan.
This position is in Norwich CT, you must be willing to relocate for this position.
We are currently seeking an Addiction Physician to join our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Perform medical procedures as necessary
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Previous experience as a physician, surgeon or other medical fields
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!