Executive Director Job Description Sample
Chief Executive Officer / Executive Director
The Assistance League of Phoenix (ALP) Chief Executive Officer / Executive Director (CEO/ED) will be an experienced, energetic, and committed leader with a significant, track record of success / experience demonstrating strategic, long range plans and results in a senior leadership role, preferably in a non-profit or not for profit organization. Job Requirements and Critical Success Factors include:
Critical Competencies of Operational and People / Organizational Excellence, including:
- Business Acumen, Relationship / Influence Management, Collaboration, Organizational / People Development, Program / Project Management;
- Demonstrated successful program and/or project management experience;
- Extensive success in leading and developing high-performance teams; Organizational Leadership skills and experience;
- Experience working with a nonprofit Board of Directors of a non-profit or for- profit organization / company; with the ability to foster relationships and capacity to contribute financially to the organization;
- A track record of success leading the marketing, public relations and fund raising experience engaging with a wide range of stakeholders;
- A persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skill;
Submit cover letter, resume and salary expectations, to email@example.com by May 8. For more information and a more detailed job description, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!