Exhaust Equipment Operator Job Description Sample
Maintenance Asst Manager - Automotive Exhaust Parts Manufacturing
Job Title: Maintenance Assistant Manager
Functional Area: Maintenance
Minimum Education and Experience
· Associate degree (AA/AS) in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 5-10 years of experience in a manufacturing/automotive environment
· Min 3 years experience with equipment maintenance Supervision; repairing metal stamping dies
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States (does not require visa sponsorship for employment now or in the future)
· Relocation package available
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Ability
· Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Strong attention to detail skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Advance knowledge of CAD designs; prefer 2D CAD drawing, Auto CAD acceptable
· Advance knowledge of PLC Programming
· PC literate, proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
A leading supplier in the automotive industry, currently we have an opening for Maintenance Assistant Manager. In the role of Maintenance Assistant Manager he/she is responsible for conducting and overseeing maintenance, service and repair of assembly equipment.
Role(s): Directs and coordinates activities of workers engages in repair, maintenance and installation of machines, tools and equipment by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Roles and
· Review job orders to determine work priorities.
· Schedule repair, maintenance and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
· Coordinates activities of workers fabricating or modifying machines, tools, or equipment to manufacture new products or improve existing products.
· Develops preventive maintenance program in conjunction with engineering and maintenance staff.
· Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
· Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
· Plans, develops and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
· Reviews new product plans and discusses equipment needs and modifications with Process Engineering and Production groups.
· Requisition tools, equipment, and supplies required for operations.
· Directs training and indoctrination of workers to improve work performance and acquaint workers with company policies and procedures.
· Confers with management, engineering, and quality control personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
· Confers with workers to resolve maintenance issues.
· Prepares department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in budget.
· Plans and organizes contractor activity.
· Other task as assigned.
Kitchen Exhaust Cleaner
Responsible for high pressure cleaning of restaurant exhaust hood and duct cleaning.Clients include hospitals,restaurants,hotels,various restaurants in greater phila. pa area
Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Service Lead Supervisor
This is a supervisory position who will lead a team of entry level Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technicians to help build a solid foundation of professionals for our client. The position will be full time. Work hours are generally during the night or early morning hours when restaurants/other businesses are closed. This 30+ year old Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Company has a competitive benefit package, paid time off, paid training, and a good bonus program. This role will get dirty!
CORE JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters, and exhaust fans
- Setting up and take down of all job sites and equipment including wiping down of stainless steel vent hood, setting up vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
- Independent completion of work projects without supervision
- Maintaining equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies
- Have a great attitude and a desire to succeed
- Have a valid Driver's License
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- Be dependable; able to show up on time, have reliable transportation, and read and understand safety plans and procedures
- Be physically fit; able/and comfortable climbing ladders to gain rooftop access to commercial establishments, able to lift and carry 50 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet
- Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently
- Be able to work flexible hours; nights and weekends
- Occasional out of town work
- Be able to complete work projects from start to finish
- Have good communication skills; able to communicate well with customers and provide direction to other team members
- Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast-paced work environment with a growing company
- Previous pressure washing experience
- Previous Exhaust Hood Cleaning
- Srong communication skills
- Responsible, detail oriented individual, who has demonstrated past exceptional performance
- Available to work a schedule with variable start/stop times, overnight and some daytime
- Physically able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.,
- Reliable Transportation to/from WORK
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully without close supervision
- Valid Driver's License
Business Results: Ability to meet individual metrics and goals
Drive and Productivity: Able to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances; prepares for problems or opportunities in advance; undertakes additional responsibilities and responds to situations as they arise without supervision.
Innovation: Accepts innovation and improvement recommendations
Communication: Acceptable verbal and written communication skills
Team Work: Accepts feedback when offered and works well with others
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Must be able to work different shits and also flexible with hours as some steps of the process can range in how many hours and when we are allowed to access the project to be completed
Pay more depending upon experience and qualifications. Bonus potential with profit sharing.
PI has a great recognition program that all employees are eligible for.
OSHA Lock Out Tag Out Program.
OSHA 40 Hazwoper
Confined Space Training
Confined Space Rescue Training
Or any other OSHA Certification
Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Technician
Entry Level Hood Cleaning Technician for Commercial Hood & Exhaust Systems. We service grocery & restaurant chains as well as smaller family establishments. We operate out of Redmond Washington and service the greater Seattle area. Our night crews work Sunday through Thursday with Fridays & Saturdays off and service 1 to 3 Grocery Stores/Restaurants per night throughout the work week. Our Crews work as 2 to 3 person teams.
• Job duties include:
• 1) Power washing of commercial kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters and exhaust fans.
• 2) The set up and take down of all job sites and equipment including wiping down of stainless steel hoods, setting up wet/dry vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, climbing ladders to roof etc.
• 3) Work both Independently & with team members to complete work projects without supervision.
• 4) Maintain equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies.
• 5) The position requires working mostly nights or early morning hours.
• 6) Properly fill out service reports, noting deficiencies in system. Must have legible writing.
-Have a valid Driver's License & dependable transportation
-Able to show up on time, read and understand safety plans and procedures
-Able to climb ladders to gain rooftop access to commercial establishments, and able to lift up to 50lbs
-Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently
-Be able to work flexible hours; days & nights
-Be able to work in both hot and cold weather
-Be able to complete work projects from start to finish with limited supervision
-Have good written & verbal communication skills; able to communicate well with customers and provide direction to other team members along with properly filling out daily paperwork
Seeburg muffler is looking to hire an exhaust pipe bender and installer! We are looking for an experienced exhaust technician.
- You need to have at least 2 years experience.
- Must be able to use the pipe bender and weld.
- Must be able to do a job on your own without supervision and quality is far more important than quantity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Exhaust - welding and pipe bending: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
Heavy Equipment Operator
Wagner Construction Inc. has been in business since 1951. We have been a resource to the Midwest by providing services in a variety of different sectors including underground utilities, site development, forestry, commercial/industrial building, heavy civil, and transportation.
With diverse capabilities, excellent safety record and with employees expertise at all levels, we are able to provide a broad range of services on accelerated schedules. Our hard work and safety orientated company has provided a reputation that allows Wagner Construction to be competitive in all markets in different regions.
The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating equipment for various types of construction projects ranging from Underground Utility installation to Site Grading. These projects require an experienced operator that has a full understanding of all aspects of civil construction.
Ability to travel is required
Primary Duties and
Safely and efficiently operate heavy equipment of various sizes and weights.
Operator will be responsible for a safe work environment for themselves and co-workers. Eye contact with co-workers and their known whereabouts will be maintained at all times.
Properly follow all company policies and OSHA/MSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment. Report any problems to your supervisor.
Follow direction of foreman as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite.
Perform daily pre-and-post inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with company policies.
Perform minor servicing and maintenance of equipment; refer major problems to the supervisor.
Assist in training less-experienced employees on the proper operations, servicing and repair of equipment to further their abilities.
Performs general laboring duties when necessary.
Perform other duties as assigned.
A minimum of 2 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. .
A valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record required.
Knowledge of trenching and shoring standards.
Ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently under a variety of working conditions.
Ability to read, write and do basic mathematical calculations in order to keep time and material records; read blueprints or other project documents.
Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
Flexibility: Ability to work in a number of diverse locations is pertinent, as work locations may change daily.
Expected Hours: Hours will vary by job, location and season. Working a night shift may be required.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Works both indoors and outdoors.
Frequently performs physical activities that require considerable use of the arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as standing, lifting, walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching; climb, balance, talk and hear.
Exposed to exhaust fumes, gasoline, and diesel fuel.
Ability to move and carry objects up to 50 pounds.
May be exposed to harsh weather conditions.
May be exposed to loud noise.
This job description is not intended to represent a complete, comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be required in this position. There may be unplanned activities and other duties as assigned.
Room For Advancement
Great Team Atmosphere- Family Owned
Broadleaf Results, Inc. is looking for Exhaust Processor for our client located in Tempe, AZ.
The Exhaust Processor operates and oversees tube process stations and associated vacuum and electronic equipment. Must have current security clearance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES
Interprets data from Analytical/ Diagnostics equipment to make sound decisions based on relevant facts.
Knowledge of all safety (mechanical, chemical, electrical) procedures applicable to job.
Utilizes a variety of hand tools and follows written process procedures for image tube processing.
Monitors data from various meters and sensing devices that measure vacuum, temperature, torque, etc.
Maintain accurate record entry through use of onsite Quality Tracking System
Able to define complex equipment issues and quality levels while informing engineering of any process, component, etc. that deviates from norm.
Adheres to best vacuum and clean room practices
Maintain a DoD confidential security clearance.
Performs other duties as directed.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
High school Diploma or GED required
1 to 3 years manufacturing experience required
Must have or be able to obtain a government issued security clearance; United States citizenship required
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly and effectively in English
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Basic computer application and file structure navigation skills
Use of small hand tools such as tweezers
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Innate desire to learn and continually improve
Use of hand tools and testing equipment, including but not limited to: power drills, torque wrenches, general electronic equipment, meters
Attention to detail
Must be able to work overtime at times, based on company needs
Demonstrate speed and accuracy in accomplishing trained tasks
Must be capable of moving around and standing for 12-hour shift duration.
Must be able to follow directions and follow through on task
Must be able to adhere to company attendance policy including punctuality and maintaining good attendance
Previous experience with vacuum technology and/or semiconductor processing desired
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Standing for long periods of time
Moving over 50 lbs
Project Est/Project Mgr(Commercial Kitchen Exhaust & Fire Suppression)
This position plays a vital role in the success of our company, client retention and overall growth. We expect the person in this position to provide honest and impeccable integrity to our customers, vendors and insurers. Applicant should have a strong work ethic and a willingness to work long hours. Sales or estimating background in mechanical engineering and/or service based industry is a plus, but not a requirement.
DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Supervision of all technicians
· Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times
· Ensures assigned projects are properly planned, organized, estimated, executed, managed, and reported
· Produce detailed field observations and proposals/contracts and negotiate cost and terms with existing and potential clients
· Candidate must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, rapidly changing and dynamic environment under pressure and time sensitive project schedules
· Successfully performs estimating and project management functions for all assigned projects, completing all projects safely, on time, on budget, and in accordance with plans and specifications
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to physically conduct field inspections/observations/construction measurements to assess and analyze restaurant and commercial air systems, including and not limited to commercial kitchen grease exhaust systems.
· A qualified applicant would spend time both in the office and in the field.
· Estimate prospective projects, to include all facets of the project: subcontractors, suppliers, and all other entities that are essential for developing an accurate, timely, and competitive bid
· Record all daily work completed for accurate billing
· Evaluate crew size and distribute work labor for efficient work
· Ability to speak Spanish a plus (but not a requirement)
· Strong work ethic
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Outlook & Excel)
· Valid Driver’s License
· College Degree Preferred but not required
· Lead by example
· Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities
· High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
· Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
· Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
· Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
· Must be able to identify and measure material
· Proven ability to solve business problems in a self-directed manner
· Excellent inter-personal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Works well in teams and has to the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
Vent And Exhaust System Maintenance Foreman
Lead Kitchen Vent Cleaning tech needed $16 to 18$ per hour DOE for 3rd shift
Ideal candidate will have :
Management or leadership experience
A clean background and no more than one point on their driving record ( will be driving a company vehicle and must be insurable)
Excellent customer service skills
Kitchen cleaning experience preferred ( will accept similar experience for the right fit.)
Candidate must be physically fit as the work is labor intensive and requires balance on step stools and ladders etc.
Position requires several thing of our ideal candidate
Willingness to communicate well and provide excellent customer service.
Willingness to work hard at odd hours the normal shifts are usually (9pm-5pm)
Willingness to work hard and get dirty this position is leading a crew to clean kitchen vents and exhaust systems, this is a hot greasy environment and will also include using pressure washers and caustic chemicals so safety awareness is a must
Willingness to travel within the OC/ LA / North SD area. Our clients are located all over these areas, and depend on us to serve them, so there is some driving in a company vehicle required
Please submit your resume to be considered
Go-Staff, Inc. is a family owned and operated full-service staffing company serving all of Southern California. We excel at placing job seekers in positions that are right for them, and we help employers in a wide variety of fields find talented employees that meet their needs.
We have a remarkably high success rate in placing the right person in the right job. What’s our secret? We go out of our way to make personal connections.
Equipment Operator / Yard Truck Operator
Equipment operator will be responsible for using a Shuttle Truck, also called a Yard Truck or Hostler, to move trailers on the property. These tasks include, but are not limited to safely towing, backing up and parking trailers, as well as moving equipment and general labor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate Shuttle Truck / Yard Truck and other various equipment to move trailers and containers on the facility
- Follow directions of supervisors
- Complete paperwork associated with load instructions (must exhibit a strong attention to detail)
- Understand and comply with safety procedures
- Properly use all of the required personal protection equipment (PPE) required for specific tasks (i.e. hard hats, gloves, reflective vests, safety glasses, etc.)
- Identify abnormal noises and mechanical problems associated with equipment and communicate problems to Foremen and Supervisors.
- Avoid damage to equipment, property, fellow workers and public
- Keeping equipment clean
- Assist with other projects for the company in addition to regular job responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Exhibits strong ability to work as a team with other co-workers
- Complies with safety policies at all times
- Demonstrates hustle and a strong work ethic
- Must be dependable, motivated and possess a positive attitude in working with others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works hard to meet deadlines
Essential Physical & Mental Functions:
- Demonstrates professionalism
- Multi-task and set priorities effectively
- Excellent hand, eye and foot coordination
- Accomplish goals in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude
- Overtime as required to meet deadlines
- Work is performed in an outdoor setting, which can include hot, cold, and inclement weather, and exposure to dust
- Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Use of personal protection equipment is required
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!