Exhibit Artist Job Description Sample
Sponsorship & Exhibit Support
Our client, a Global Biopharmaceutical firm, is currently seeking a Professional Engagement Specialist for a 7+ month contract opportunity located in Lexington, MA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a global company that has over $5 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NASDAQ & the London Stock Exchange, work in a fast paced corporate environment with over 5000 employees and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Year-end bonus program
Recognition and incentive programs
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Overview & Responsibilities of the position below:
The Professional Engagement Specialist will be responsible for supporting a team of Commercial Sponsorship Coordinators across the end-to-end workflow of Commercial Sponsorship & Exhibit requests, ensuring operational quality and process efficiency. The Commercial Sponsorship & Exhibit team works closely with Sales and Marketing, as well as Legal and Compliance.
Support the processing of requests including the submission, review, approval, management and tracking of Commercial Sponsorship & Exhibit requests.
Report on the status of request submission and workload management.
Assist in the maintenance and update of company's Commercial Sponsorship & Exhibit request management system.
Establish and maintain relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to anticipate business support needs.
Monitor, troubleshoot and share trends regarding system performance and process efficiency while driving process improvement projects.
Take initiative, prioritize, and manage multiple detailed tasks in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Responsibilities will primarily involve Commercial Sponsorship Coordinator Support
Review request documentation from Sales and Marketing teams for accuracy and completeness, ensuring that all information adheres to company's policies and procedures.
Facilitate the submission of Commercial Sponsorship & Exhibit requests into request management system platform (Polaris RMS).
Work closely with the Commercial Sponsorship Coordinators to provide support across the end-to-end process (document review, submission, reporting).
Develop and maintain subject matter expertise on the Polaris RMS system and the Commercial Sponsorship & Exhibit request submission, review, and approval process.
Maintain knowledge of internal company guidelines (e.g. corporate and commercial operations, HCP education guidelines) to enforce and monitor adherence.
Identify and escalate potential risks to the Commercial Sponsorship Coordinators and/or Commercial Sponsorship Lead.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor Degree coupled with 3+ years' experience, ideally in a Healthcare Commercial Operations setting. Experience supporting Events, Exhibits & Sponsorship related functions strongly preferred. Must be proficient with MS Office Suite and have experience working with cross-functional groups and team. Experience with Polaris RMS a plus.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the "SUBMIT RESUME" button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (DANR020@Kellyfinance.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the "SUBMIT RESUME" button included within
Director Of Exhibit Production
The Director of Exhibit Production (DEP) directs all aspects related to Exhibit business operations and is responsible for maintaining profit margins for sales projects and exhibit design builds. The DEP supports the creative vision for exhibit experiences in the museum and for clients, develops strategies, business plans, budgets and processes to leverage the assets of the Exhibit divisions allowing for optimal function and productivity. This includes supporting long-term strategic planning for the Exhibits divisions, development of strategic partnerships for production capacity, implementation of LEAN processes to deliver projects on time and on budget. The DEP works in collaboration with the Creative Director to align OMSI's brand standards, environmental guidelines, organizational values, learning outcomes, and guest experience goals. . This position requires a person who can work in an action oriented environment, manage multiple projects while embracing continuous improvement and innovative thinking. This role serves to develop a culture of continuous improvement, and encourages employee involvement to improve all processes.
Participate in programs/initiatives to enhance corporate culture, such as:
Working effectively with and supporting volunteers throughout the organization.
Supporting OMSI's Total Guest Experience (TGE)/Customer Service mission & objectives in daily job performance, including diversity initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Develop business plans and manage budgets to ensure a strategic and efficient use of resources. Develop models including projections and forecasts.
Support long term strategic planning that aligns with OMSI's 5-year plan and 20-year vision.
Develop division goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
Develop strategic partnerships to improve production capacity.
Manage and oversee visioning, planning, coordination, design, construction, maintenance, upgrades, and evaluation of OMSI exhibits, both on- and off-site, in support of OMSI's brand, standards and values.
Supervise, direct, and manage activities of the production and technical services staff, which includes assigning workflow priorities and hiring staff.
Respond to inquiries from the public, staff, and other museums and maintain a high standard of customer service.
Accountable for developing performance standards for measuring progress, managing manufacturing costs, including analyzing and appraising the effectiveness of all operations
Responsible for understanding, reviewing and commenting on shop drawings prior to production approval.
Manage the development and oversight of project budgets and timelines.
Lead the development of production of exhibits that are sturdy, educationally effective, support OMSI's brand, and are produced on time and on budget. Focus on developing projects on shorter cycle times and implement innovative methods to produce rapid response to current demands
Works with Exhibit teams to develop project plans, milestones and understand risks associated with projects, and advise as needed to mitigate risk and optimize resources
Advocates for balance among the competing interests of content development, design, production, marketability and maintainability of exhibit projects.
Ensure OMSI's exhibits address the needs of OMSI's diverse audiences, including museum visitors and members, the formal education community, urban and rural communities, and underserved audiences. Ensure they also comply with ADA and other safety regulations, hazardous materials handling/use, and security needs.
Coach staff on an ongoing basis to build skills and organizational capacity. Manage organizational change.
Maintain high standards of program quality, customer service and satisfaction in support of the OMSI guest experience
Evaluate current practices and stay current with professional standards, exhibit theory, techniques, and technologies in order to develop accessibility guidelines that meet the needs of a diverse audience, and plan for changing needs of the staff and the public.
In collaboration with the Project Management Office (PMO), Creative Services and Project Sponsors, create and implement process improvements that allow for standardization of process and transparency into Exhibit Operations work plans.
Implementation of LEAN process practices to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Create and maintain project management tools in collaboration with the Project Management Office (PMO).
Communicate relevant information to leadership to inform strategic directions and decisions.
Responsible for final decisions, setting and communicating expectations on matters regarding adherence to timeline, budget, and/or project scope in collaboration with Project Manager or PMO.
Maintain high standards of quality for the integrity, durability, and safety of OMSI's exhibits.
Work with and support volunteers throughout the museum
This position is non-exempt, paid hourly exempt, paid salaried
This position is regular full-time, scheduled for 40 hours/week.
- Physical Demands: 35% Sitting 60% Standing 5% Lifting/Carrying/Pushing/Pulling 50 Pounds
- Assume other duties and tasks as assigned by the Vice President of Exhibits
Thorough knowledge of two- and three-dimensional design, including CAD
Thorough knowledge of exhibit construction techniques, materials, production processes, and practices
Experience with coordinating multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines
Excellent problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
Computer skills including database systems, advanced Excel skills.
Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, and develop high performance organizations.
Experience with new product launches and integration across operations.
A history of successful cost reduction and product margin improvement, to include proficiency in cost accounting and financial measurements used in manufacturing, ability to analyze and utilize data to make sound business decisions.
Expertise in business and management principles involving strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, coordination of people and resources in a manufacturing environment.
Advanced knowledge of LEAN principles.
Experience with manufacturing processes and controls.
Superior verbal and written communications, and interpersonal skills to work with a variety of roles, educational levels, backgrounds, and styles both internal and external to the organization.
Exceptional judgment and decision-making skills.
Self-directed with the ability to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Demonstrates integrity and ethical business practices.
Education & Work Experience:
Minimum 5 years of experience in a related field with experience in a production environment.
Minimum 4 years of progressive program management, including staff supervision, multiple project management, and budget responsibility.
- 4-year degree in construction management, construction science, engineering or architecture preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
Additional Requirements/Preferences; Including Licenses and Certifications:
- Pre-employment checks such as a criminal background check and reference checks.
ART - Outsource Artist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile, write and/or edit art feedback for external art partners
- Collaborate with the Outsource Manager, artists, and designers to prepare art tasks for external teams
- Integration and setup of assets for use in game
- Polish, refine, and help generate prop variations
- Assist the environment team with mainline art tasks when the need arises
- Portfolio demonstrating an artistic eye related to environment props, construction, and proportion
- A solid understanding of PBR texturing pipelines
- Experience working in a PBR-ready game engine, such as Unreal, CryEngine, or Unity
- An in-depth working knowledge of Maya, ZBrush, and Substance Painter
- The ability to multi-task and self-manage time spent on assigned work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Bilingual, or experience communicating in a second language
- Experience working as a freelancer or remote contractor
- Previous experience working with outsource teams
- An interest or familiarity with traditional Japanese culture and aesthetic
Senior 3D Artist
|Duration||7 Months with potential to extend|
|Tags||Senior 3D Artist|
A leading Eastside software company is looking for a Senior 3D Artist. The candidate will be responsible for crafting experiences for existing, and new titles within the franchise and working closely with both internal and external teams to create assets, presentation materials and screenshots.
- Work with the Art Directors to create 2D and 3D art assets for use in games production, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Visually review builds looking for consistency and quality of assets and implementation.
- Create bugs and work with the team to ensure they are properly prioritized.
- Work with the source control and assets management systems to track production, review, and distribution of assets.
- Collaborate with the team to effectively support multiple projects at different stages of production.
- 2-3 years’ experience (but talent always takes precedence).
- Ability to use Unreal to take screenshots and video for marketing and UI (capturing assets) eye for quality. Basics of composition and use tool-set.
- Strong graphic design for marketing use.
- Excellent graphic design skills including typography and layout.
- Experience creating UI elements using UE4 or Unity.
- Expert Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- 2D, 3D, and or Video Portfolio examples.
- Examples of documents, style guides, or presentations.
- Prototypes or Work-in-Progress demonstrating UI technical proficiency.
- Knowledge of motion graphics (After Effects preferred).
- Knowledge of UE4 blueprint and UI systems.
- Knowledge of video capture and editing.
- Knowledge of visual ID, logos, and creating assets for digital stores.
StraCon Services Group, LLC is seeking a Full-time Graphic Artist. The Graphic Artist will develop interactive 2D/3D graphics and animations for instructional courses. The Graphic Artist will be responsible, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- One (1) year of experience in an art-related field utilizing computer graphic software or BA/BFA in art-related field.
- Experience with 2D/3D graphics and animation
- Must have experience with 3ds Max or Unity.
- Experience with Serious games, modeling and simulation for DoD is preferred.
- Proficient in Maya, Flash, PhotoShop and Illustrator is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree plus one (1) year experience in art-related field
- Allowable Substitution: An AS or AA plus three (3) years’ experience in art-related field
- US Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
Video Game VFX Artist - Contract
Location: Austin, TX 78729
Our company is a leading video game design corporation that focuses on; high quality multiplatform role-playing, MMO, social, play-for-free and strategy games, focused on emotionally engaging, rich stories with unforgettable characters and vast worlds to discover. We are seeking a Video Game VFX Artist to join our Austin team and add to the fun!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Craft VFX for the game, including but not limited to environments, abilities, combat and cinematic VFX
- Research and gather reference for VFX solutions and utilize that knowledge in the development of VFX work
- Provide creative input specific to assigned tasks
- Work within the established art style
- Participate in team reviews and scrums
- A basic understanding of real-time VFX and Particles
- A basic understanding of animation physics and timing
- The ability to make high-quality 3D models and textures
- Understanding of open-world gameplay constraints and visual language to support rewarding player experiences
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A willingness to work as part of our team in a fast paced, highly collaborative and friendly environment
- A passion for gaming!
Video Game Character Artist - Contract
Location: Austin, TX 78729
Our company is a leading video game design corporation that focuses on; high quality multiplatform role-playing, MMO, social, play-for-free and strategy games, focused on emotionally engaging, rich stories with unforgettable characters and vast worlds to discover. We are seeking a Video Game Character Artist to join our Austin team and add to the fun!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sculpt and model high quality characters and creatures that are consistent with our game style
- Texture assets using a mix of Substance Painter & Photoshop
- Retopology using efficient UV layouts and smart usage of polys
- Collaborate with an amazing team
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of human and creature anatomy
- Excellent sense of scale and form
- Exceptional texturing skills
- A thorough understanding of color and shape language
- Ability to work from reference materials such as photography or concept art
- Proficient in 3ds Max, ZBrush, Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Able to work within a specific art style
- Able to follow a concept from start to a final game asset
- Ability to absorb and participate in constructive feedback
- A passion for gaming!
Barista/ Latte Artist For Unique All Day Concept
Founded in 2016 in Evanston, Cupitol is a new concept all day lounge that offers award winning coffee combined with great breakfast dinner and all day food. European style- counter service and unique brunch style over the weekends, offers guests an experience at every visit ! We strive to find hard working, friendly reliable and motivated team experience at all hospitality levels experience levels.
Cupitol is always looking to hire qualified baristas who enjoy crafting speciality coffee drinks as well as providing a welcoming atmosphere and exceptional service. We have a flexible weekday schedule but more structured weekend times. Shifts begin as early as 6.30 AM and end as late as 10.30 PM. If you are interested in learning more about Cupitol, please submit your relevant resume and we will contact you back!
We hire individuals with good work ethic and experience at all hospitality levels! We are looking for highly experienced baristas who are able to work in a very fast paced, but fun and friendly work environment.
Qualified candidates should have:
* 2+ year of experience as a barista in a high volume specialty coffee.
(MUST HAVE BARISTA EXPERIENCE IN A SPECIALITY COFFEE CONCEPT
* Experienced and proficient in latte art
* Be able to efficiently and effectively operate a professional grade La Marzocco espresso machine
* Have a very positive attitude and be able to work as a member of a team.
* Always be able to work with our guests in a courteous and friendly manner, no matter the time of day. Morning shifts start as early as 6:30 am, and weekend shifts end as late as 10:30pm.
* Have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends and holidays when necessary.
* ServSafe Certification within 30 days post-hire
Compensation negotiable depending on experience.
Senior UI Artist
|Duration||7 Months with potential to extend|
|Tags||Senior UI Artist|
A leading software company is looking for a Senior UI Artist. This candidate will be responsible for helping craft industry-leading HUD and front-end UI and adapting to in-house tools and script environments.
- Talking to engineers to make sure data is correct.
- Working with Art Directors.
- Make sure what they are building is up to visual spec.
- Building these components that are sent across hundreds of screens.
- Has a portfolio demonstrating examples of user interface implementation across a variety of projects.
- Experience owning and creating entire interactive features including thorough, pixel-perfect data-driven dynamic-layouts, storyboards and transitions.
- Ability to translate complex UX wireframe diagrams and UI visual concepts and bring them to life from the ground up.
- Highly experienced in working from visual comps, redlined materials, motion designs and/or style guides.
- Eager to work onsite in a rapid, agile, iterative, collaborative environment with developers, designers, other technical UI artists.
- A self-starter with impeccable work ethic who communicates well in a dynamic team environment.
- Has a bias towards unblocking self and team members, surfacing, mitigating and troubleshooting UI/UX issues, working through design problems constructively.
- Web layout language (HTML okay).
- Quality portfolio that showcases they’ve worked with an artist before and brought it through production.
- They need to have experience bringing something from Photoshop document to pixel perfect.
Video Game Prop Artist - Contract
Location: Austin, TX 78729
Our company is a leading video game design corporation that focuses on; high quality multiplatform role-playing, MMO, social, play-for-free and strategy games, focused on emotionally engaging, rich stories with unforgettable characters and vast worlds to discover. We are seeking a Video Game Prop/VFX Artist to join our Austin team and add to the fun!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Model, apply UVs, texture several different types of assets for the game, including but not limited to: Stronghold decorations, weapon sets, vehicles and mounts
- Craft VFX for weapons, mounts, and vehicles
- Work as part of a dynamic, fast paced team
- Ability to model and texture hard surface items such as weapons, vehicles, mounts and props
- A basic understanding of VFX and particles
- Excellent 3ds Max and Photoshop skills
- Some animation skills are a plus
- Substance Designer skills are a plus
- A willingness to work in our highly collaborative and friendly environment
- A passion for gaming!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!