Exhibit Display Representative Job Description Sample
Exhibit Sales Representative
We are looking for a Exhibit Sales Representative to join our Events and Shows team. The Exhibit Sales Rep is responsible for soliciting businesses to participate in Dispatch events throughout the year. We are looking for a highly self motivated individual who can hit aggressive sales goals over the phone and in person. They should be creative, organized and have high energy.
- Exceed monthly billing and goals
- Seek new opportunities to bring in revenue and up sell exiting customers
- Prospect new potential customers through online search and cold calling
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintaining and managing an events prospect file for follow-up calls, and emails to keep track of clients.
- Creates and writes proposals
- Close sales regularly
- Follow up with current and prospective clients
- Staying informed of events, public programs, exhibitions and strategic plans
- Work as a liaison between event staff and clients, always keep the exhibitor clients needs in mind.
- Success in sales in previous sales environment, inside sales experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong computer skills
- Available to work a few weekends out of the year at the Dispatch sponsored events
College degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
GateHouse Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Display Sales Representative
We offer the coolest most current merchandise through pop up flash sales in schools all over the country while donating significant resources and books toward education!
Collective Goods (formerly Books are Fun), America's largest direct display marketer of books/gifts, is seeking an ambitious independent sales representative to display/sell our great products at unbeatable prices to thousands of customers in school settings. This representative will service established accounts and further develop the territory by prospecting new accounts. The representative will use their creative skills as well as their organizational skills to coordinate and run sales, manage inventory and provide customer service to their clients.
As your own boss, the work you put in is the success you will get out!
Over the past 25 years, Books Are Fun excelled at delivering quality products. We mastered the art of giving back. Now as Collective Goods, our core values of convenience and caring shine even brighter.
Part Time Exhibit - Warehouse Coordinator
Our growing company is in need of a part-time Exhibit/Warehouse Coordinator.
The successful candidate will oversee the warehouse, handle shipping/receiving and is responsible for the trade show exhibit properties. The Exhibit/Warehouse Coordinator will also be responsible for inventory and maintain communications with Display Consultants, clients, and others involved in the handling of trade show displays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up trade show exhibit properties to ensure that all components are accounted for and in good working order
- Pull items on pick list from inventory
- Prepare trade show exhibit properties for shipment
- Update pack list while preparing the display properties for shipment
- Communicate any issues back to Display Consultants.
- Coordinate with office personnel to ensure timely completion of shipment
- Document and provide inventory information to Display Consultant
- Assist with receiving and putting away trade show exhibit properties
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized
- Review inventory needs and keeping adequate stock of trade show display components
- Ability to understand work instructions and be self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to understand inventory numbering system
Ideal Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with installation/dismantle of trade show displays a plus
- Forklift operation a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience with minor repairs and painting
Education and Experience
- Warehouse experience is a plus
- Standing, Walking, Lifting, Bending
Trade Show Exhibit Carpenter
Build custom trade show exhibit displays. This includes assembling/building from blueprints, troubleshooting any issues, dismantling the display and packing to ship. Exhibit materials include wood, metal, fabric and rigid graphics, lighting, flooring and audio-visual. Size and complexity can vary from 10’x10’ modular display to 50’x70’ custom double deck display. May also include installation of branded spaces.Duties and
- 60% Build trade show exhibits including packing list
- 15% Installation of displays or branded spaces
- 20% Return inspections of displays coming back from trade shows with full report
- 5% Warehouse organization and housekeeping
- Minimum high school education
- Previous experience in construction such as framer or finish carpenter is a plus
- Ability to read blueprints
- Comfortable with hand tools, drills, saws, tape measure
- Able to be on feet for 8-12 hours per day, climb ladders and lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to drive forklift; certification a plus
But Apple Rock doesn't just build amazing displays. We also offer our customers an array of services to maximize their presence at trade shows and events from planning to execution to show management to post-show follow-up and storage all delivered with the same high standards and degree of commitment we bring to our trade show displays.
Brookside Gardens Butterfly Exhibit Assistant Manager - Seasonal
Brookside Gardens is a 50-acre horticultural display garden with intricately designed landscapes, permanent and seasonal displays, and two conservatories. Throughout the year, the Gardens welcomes more than 400,000 visitors, at engaging programs and events for children and adults, including the summer live butterfly exhibit and winter light display. We welcome applicants who reflect the diversity of our community and can help us become a more inclusive garden for staff and visitors. Learn more about us at
Strong communication and customer service skills with a general knowledge of animal and plant care. Must be reliable and able to work on weekends in a fast-paced setting. Occasional evening work may be required.
Contract period is April 1- September 30, 2018, up to 37.5 hours per week including one weekend day and holidays.
This position does not qualify for benefits.
A complete background investigation will be completed before hire.
This position does not qualify for career benefits.
3D Trade Show Exhibit Designer
Sacks Exhibits is a well established Trade Show Exhibit and Events Company with a fast paced, deadline driven environment. We are currently seeking a motivated 3Designer to assist with the execution of day to day production within our Experiential Design Department. This is a full-time, non-exempt position within the organization.
The 3D Designer a hands-on position and entails independently following through with each task given from start to finish. Daily operations will include but are not limited to:
- Participating in design/production meetings and client/company discussions.
- Participating in design launches with Account Executive, Managers and Creative Director.
- Complete design projects from conception to final renders under timeline restrictions.
- Maintain library of rental components.
- Complete client product model and maintain active CAD libraries.
- Complete utility/networking and hanging sign drawings based on client specifications.
- Complete final renders to match work orders for production.
- Supply export files for estimating and production.
- Assist with acquiring and updating supplier/ vendor literature and samples
- Effectively communicate with Creative Director to efficiently complete each task given.
- This is a full-time position, with a minimum expectation of 40 hours per week. Requires availability to work over-time as necessary.
Competencies and required skills:
- College diploma in Graphic Arts with a minimum of 2 year Design experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Trade Show, Exhibit, and/ or Display Industry.
- Expertise of 3-dimensional modeling software. (FormZ, Cinema 4D, Vectorworks are being used in this department)
- Candidates should be proficient in 3D modeling, texturing shapes and lighting to create dramatic and polished visualization.
- Knowledgeable in animation and fly-trough capabilities.
- An understanding of construction techniques and materials.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the latest design trends.
- Excellent understanding of the latest technology used in Audio Visual and Theatrical Productions
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and professional working relationships with co-workers.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritizing with minimal supervision.
- Excel under pressure while meeting deadlines and project goals.
- Trade Show, Exhibit, and/ or Display experience is required.
Sacks Exhibits is an equal opportunity employer. Please check out our latest projects at www.sacksexhibits.com.
For more information on Sacks Exhibits and our latest projects please visit www.sacksexhibits.com
Account Manager - Trade Show Exhibit
As an Account Manager, participates in cultivating new and repeat business on behalf of the Company. Lead, service and manage all aspects of client accounts and projects. Takes all appropriate and necessary action to ensure clients and prospective clients regard the Company in high esteem and rely upon us as their resource for present and future marketing communications solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. The duties and responsibilities as outlined in this Job Description may be changed from time to time by the Corporation, as it deems necessary, without further notice to the Employee.
- Serve as the primary client contact on day-to-day development and implementation of marketing communication programs
- Develop, execute and manage budgeting, routing and program management tools to forecast and manage the account
- Manage client’s trade show budget and provide client with updated reports as required. Includes third party supplier forecasting and associated budgets
- Manage all internal production departments to insure client’s objectives and budget parameters are adhered to
- Manage I&D services, with respect to client’s program, to ensure proper execution of program on the show floor
- Manage the association and venue approval process and ensure all Impact XM solutions follow industry rules and regulations
- Act as liaison between clients, client marketing agencies and all Company departments. Work effectively and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contribute to a positive work environment
- Prepare master project plans and schedules, communicate action times to all stakeholders (internal operations, client and agencies), monitor adherence to deadlines
- Possess strong operational knowledge of Impact XM Project Management systems and internal processes (Work Orders, production packages, etc.) in order to manage and document client projects
- Keep fully informed on own full client base and projects in order to be prepared to answer questions from clients or Company departments
- Prepare written correspondence and proposals
- Observe deadlines, prioritize workload and operate under limited time constraints
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint in order to prepare client correspondence, proposals and presentations
Sales / Account Management:
- Able to manage multiple mid-size portfolio accounts (each $200K - $400K annual revenue)
- Consistently demonstrate ability to successfully move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise
- Recognize and develop business opportunities with new and existing clients. Build and maintain relationships throughout the client organization and at all management levels.
- Elevate new prospect opportunities to Studio Director
- Proactively contribute ideas to projects and regularly make recommendations to client contact and Account Director on how to improve a project or program
- Participate actively in internal client brainstorming sessions by offering ideas for each project
- Participate in capabilities presentations, sales presentations, pitches and proposal generation for existing client base and prospects
- Clearly represent their client’s needs, while guiding internal teams with their knowledge and insights of the client and the client’s business throughout the project life cycle, from concept development through delivery and final billing
- Manage all account related needs including, but not limited to:
- Property and graphic inventories
- Job process issues
- Show site expectations
- Quality / expectation
- Pricing / billing
- Maintain project Work Orders, Creative Briefs and Call Reports and communicate this information to all departments in an effective manner
- Travel approximately 20% of the time, inclusive of client appointments, engagement of new client contacts and project delivery
Financial Responsibility / Management:
- Must maintain and update all forecasting and budgeting information in the Work Order
- Demonstrate project and meeting fiscal responsibility in booking travel and follow Company guidelines
- Monitor and ensure consistent delivery of ≥40% gross margin on average (% will be defined annually in December)
- Responsible for estimating repeat projects; working with Project Managers on new builds, large activations or specialty projects
- Ensure all costs/ items are accounted for in client quotes, proposals and invoices
- Ensure that all departments enter sell prices and costs in the Work Order & all core business projects are costed and invoiced accurately within 15 days of the event completion date
- Review all invoice drafts for accuracy prior to billing
- Follow-up directly with client, as required, to resolve unpaid invoices (Collection and Agings) in a timely fashion
- Contribute to regular business review reports with Account Director
- Train and develop individual skill set, expanding client services, sales, business and marketing expertise
- Resolve problems / conflicts within team within reason
- Complete all work with some supervision and direction
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. (Canadian Positions: Accommodations will be made, up to undue hardship, for employees that advise accommodation is required pursuant to the prohibited grounds of the human rights legislation.)
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Passionate about working with people and be customer-centric
- Experience in the face-to-face experiential marketing or a creative solutions based agency
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial and independent environment
- Is impervious to limits or roadblocks
- Embodies flexibility, open-mindedness and receptivity
- Actively works out solutions
- Identifies something valuable in being part of a team and ability to effectively collaborate
- Effective communication skills are required: including the ability to make effective and persuasive presentations; prepare written documentation including proposals, quotations and letters; maintain accurate and complete client and project files
- Ability to develop excellent rapport with existing and prospective clients
- Demonstrates a good “business sense”
- Exhibits the ability to multi-task, sell, and operate under severe time constraints and immovable deadlines
- Good organization, detail and follow-up skills are required with the ability to manage and reset priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; and 3-5 years’ experience as an Account Coordinator or similar experience successfully executing projects and programs and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For more information, go to www.impact-xm.com.
Service Technician For Tradeshow Exhibit Installation - Full-Time & PT
Did you LOVE building Erector Sets as a child and would love to earn a living building them as an adult?
If you answered yes to the above, we want to hear from you!
Skyline Exhibits, a leader in the tradeshow display industry, is looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Service Technicians. A big part of this very important position is setting up and tearing down our custom modular exhibits. Some might think of those as adult Erector Sets!
An ideal candidate is someone organized, extremely mechanical, customer oriented, and reliable who can work well under tight deadlines.
- must pass a physical, be able to lift at least 65 pounds, and climb ladders up to 16’ tall
- must be punctual with a good attendance record
- valid driver's license with a clean driving record and clean criminal history
- excellent customer service skills
This position may involve some weekends and evenings
- Skyline Exhibits will provide product and industry-related training.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the CULTURE INDEX SURVEY as part of our application process. See link below.
We are a fast, fun, creative business dedicated to helping our customers win by making their trade shows and events successful. Our firm provides a wide range of products and services to a broad range of customers from small businesses to the Fortune 500! We design, build, sell, rent, and manage exhibits and exhibit programs for our customers. Our network of offices worldwide allows us to provide support to our customers anywhere they exhibit.
Check us out at http://www.skyline.com/
Check out our YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKSbav2ma_k.
-Awarded Best Large Exhibit at ExhibitorLive
-The Outstanding Corporate Innovator Award (O.C.I.)
-Named The World's Greatest Trade Show company, by the television program, World’s Greatest"
-Named one of three finalists for the Minnesota Manufacturer of the Year Award
-The EDPA, (called the "Eddie Award") for our online/digital global launch of our revolutionary new product, Skyline WindScape
Tradeshow Display Builder (Experienced)
JOB TITLE: Display Builder Wizard
The job requires the usual magic, such as:
Casting spells: Presto Chango! You will transform great design concepts into amazing finished products using a variety of construction materials
Crystal ball gazing: You will read, interpret, and understand project drawings/materials (renderings, build drawings, product instructions, etc.) to create just what the designer intended
Sawing people in half: Just kidding! You will safely and skillfully operate a variety of shop tools and equipment
Got that magic covered? Great. Let's see if you have some of these tricks up your sleeve too:
- Safely and effectively operate a variety of shop tools and equipment
- Ability to work with multiple mediums including, but not limited to, woods, metals, composites, laminates/veneers, plastics, adhesives and more
- A team player with a "can-do" attitude. You're cool under pressure. A sense of humor is nice. You take pride in a job well done
- Tradeshow/exhibit industry, welding, finishing/painting, electrical, CNC Router, forklift experience preferred
- You're reliable/punctual, safety oriented and drug/alcohol free while at work…ready to do your magic - Abracadabra!
Salary and Bennies
This is a full-time position with a benefits package. Pay DOE. Occasional overtime and/or weekend work will be required during our busy seasons and months. Our team members are willing to stay to make it all happen, are you? This position may also have the ability to travel on the road for shows with other team members.
In order to be considered for this position please follow the instructions below, failure to do so will result in your resume being rejected.
Email your resume to HR@alexanderexhibit.com (Please no phone calls or delivering/mailing of resumes). Please make the subject line of your email to read your name – job position you are applying for [for example: Bob Builder – Display Builder]. Please include in the body of the email a little bit about yourself and what you like to do for fun! We pride ourselves in our work hard, play hard philosophy, so tell us how you like to relax and un-wind or get your adrenaline fix when not working! Also, please tell us how you heard about this job posting? Thank you and look forward to hearing from you! Please... no phone calls!
We are based just south of Seattle in Kent, Washington. We are looking for someone who is a safe, reliable driver, and a team player. We offer a competitive benefits package and a fun, energetic, challenging, fast-paced work environment. If you want to be a part of a great team that brings big ideas to life every day, we’d love to hear from you.
Manage and coordinate operations within exhibit service markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage operational process at Terminals and coordinate and manage showsite operations and processes.
- Manage the loading and unloading of freight at convention centers.
- Manage the processes and operations Advanced Receiving at multiple terminals as well as the close and move out of tradeshows.
- Instructs and ensures the employees have performed their tradeshow tasks.
- Build relationships with current General Service contracts and secure new opportunities.
- Work with sales to help secure new opportunities from YRC customers.
- Cover multiple cities, ability to multitasks, organized, self-starter.
- Adaptability- Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Building Trusting Relationships- Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Collaborating- Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
- Communication- Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
- Continuous Learning- Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
- Initiating Action- Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Work Standards- Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years’ experience in the transportation or exhibit industry required.
- Substantial ability in verbal and written communications, problem solving, planning and organizing.
- Travel required – 50%.
- Night and weekend work required.
- Operations and Sales background.
This job operates in a professional office environment indoors. They may work in a standard office or work from home office. Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The position requires the ability to spend long hours sitting or standing while using office equipment and computers. Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as typing and keying. Occasional lifting, pushing/pulling, carrying 10 lbs of supplies and materials is required. Walks the docks and show floors.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!