Expansion Joint Builder Job Description Sample
Sr. Asp.Net MVC Developer – Fun, Entrepreneurial Expansion
Head Of National Expansion
We’re on the hunt for a Head of National Expansion to lead our aggressive U.S. expansion efforts. If you’re an ambitious self-starter with State Filing management experience, you’ll love this opportunity to spur regulators to action and help Lemonade grow.
In this role, you’ll design and manage an agile process to quickly take states from license submission to launch. In parallel, hiring and developing a team that can scale this operation to manage multiple states is critical to success. You’ll also own the ongoing filing and compliance requirements of active states, alongside our Insurance Product Team
- Experience with U.S. homeowners/renters insurance filing
- Project management experience within a rapidly changing environment
- Direct relationship with the network of state insurance departments
- Comfortable working with and adapting to new technologies
- Experience as a State Filing Manager - a plus
- Experience working in/with a startup company or hyper-growth business unit – a plus
- Actuarial or compliance experience – a plus
- Immediate availability
- Proven experience as project manager or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
Joint Combined Exchange Training (Jcet) SME
Job Title: Joint Combined Exchange Training (JCET) SME
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Current DOD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access required
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
The purpose of this task is to provide support to the overall J3 mission objectives and directly contribute to the daily operational management of the SOF Enterprise composed of Headquarters USSOCOM staff, USSOCOM Service Components, Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), Special Operations Joint Task Forces (SOJTF), and relevant interagency (IA) and coalition partners.
The JCET Manager will support the mission of providing qualified SOF operators in an overseas combined training event with a focus on our mission-essential tasks, particularly Foreign Internal Defense and unconventional warfare, with Host Nation foreign forces. Tasks include:
- Provide subject matter expertise to the JCET Lead Program Manager (PM) regarding JCET authorities and associated areas of interest.
- Prepare and complete staff actions pertaining to JCET deployment notifications and deployment orders within HQ, USSOCOM.
- Provide support to information management of the JCET program via the USSOCOM portal.
- Draft and present briefings referencing all duties and responsibilities regarding the JCET program.
- Provide support to the JCET Lead PM regarding formulation and execution of the JCET budget
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Graduate of a JPME course, Intermediate Development Course, or a Senior Professional Military Education Course
- 12 years combined Joint, SOF, Interagency, and Regional experience working military operations to include special operations conducted in a joint, combined, and interagency environment
- 5 years’ experience as a SOF Operator, to include participating in a JCET event w/ a Component or TSOC
- 3 years’ experience in strategic-level planning (e.g., operational design, military decision making process, contingency plan development, etc.)
- Broad knowledge of SOF organization, missions, equipment, doctrine, and employment in order to provide critical data for decisions; and articulate basis for recommendations
- Experience or familiarity with current CJCS, USSOCOM, and associated Components policies and procedures with the JCET program
- Completed one Joint Staff, combatant command, or multi-national staff tour
- 5 years’ experience using communication skills, both written and oral, to include preparation of written products for senior leader (general officer / flag officer / senior executive service level) use and the ability to communicate at all levels in a highly professional manner
RN - Total Joint
RN - Total Joint
licenses and certifications
We are seeking dedicated, talented nurses to join our Total Joint Unit. This unit has 21 beds with a variety or orthopedic diagnoses including a total joint program that uses a clinical pathway.
Our ideal candidate will be a team player with excellent time management skills. In addition to working for a Magnet Recognized Hospital, you’ll also have the opportunity to grow by taking advantage of continuing education opportunities.
1. ASN degree, BSN preferred
2. Current RN license to practice in the state of Virginia
3. BLS for the Healthcare Provider CPR, ACLS encouraged
4. 1 year of inpatient Ortho experience required
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
SAP Financials (Fico) & Joint Venture (Jva) Process Analyst
Day to Day job Duties:
(what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis) An Upstream SAP Financials (FICO) & Joint Venture Accounting (JVA) Analyst is a self-directed individual with strong analytical and leadership skills joining an Upstream Financial Applications SAP Team located in Houston to drive process improvements and provide support to our Controllers Business users. Looking for solid demonstrable Upstream Oil & Gas experience in SAP ECC 6 business process modules, such as FICO, General Ledger, Projects, Fixed Assets and Joint Venture Accounting. The successful candidate must be a quick learner, who is customer focused, with good communication and technical leadership skills. For this position we are specifically looking for a candidate with expertise in the Joint Venture (JVA) module, with solid Upstream Oil & Gas Accounting background. The candidate could be working on an S4/HANA Upgrade project, so some working knowledge of S4/HANA is preferred. The Houston Team is based out of The Woodlands Hughes Landing office and it is expected that this candidate will work onsite.
Primary Job Functions:
• Gather/clarify business requirements for reported incidents or enhancement requests.
• Use standard SAP-supplied tools to troubleshoot/debug and then recommend solutions.
• Respond to and resolve problem tickets and service requests raised by users.
• Prepare detailed design specifications for program, report, or interface development activities.
• Coordinate with Business and other IT resources to deliver and support SAP solutions.
• Provide configuration and variant changes if needed.
• Coordinate implementation activities.
• Provide post-production support as required for application continuity and long term maintainability.
• Guide the business in utilizing SAP financial functionality to the best extent possible, including review of existing business processes and system integration challenges.
• Maintain up-to-date competency in ECC 6 / FI, GL, CO, and JVA, and other relevant integrated SAP modules and sub-modules, such as PRA.
• Lead improvement activities & implementation of strategic initiatives and projects.
• Perform technical leadership & consulting for complex efforts.
(what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each) 5+ years: SAP Financials (FICO) & Projects (PS) to Assets (AA) Oil & Gas experience in SAP ECC 6 business process modules, such as FICO, General Ledger, Projects and Fixed Assets and Joint Venture Accounting S4 HANA Travel:
Need Locals Degree:
• University degree (Financial/Accounting related and/or IT/MIS related) - B.S. in Finance or Accounting. B.S. in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent. Nice to Have; (But not a must)
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Joint Health Risk Management - Cbrn Casualty Management SME
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: TOP SECRET/SCI
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS; potential OCONUS
The purpose of this task is to provide SOCOM SG with Subject Matter Experts (SME) who have a thorough knowledge of SOF force health protection, tactical medical care, environmental science, and full-spectrum special operations in order to provide input and assistance to the Joint Health Risk Management (JHRM) Enhanced Capability Demonstration (ECD). JHRM ECD consists of planning duties and support for drafting CONOPS, supporting government market research, consolidating component responses, and coordinating across SOCOM for input to the JHRM demonstration plan.
Provides SME support for CBRN casualty management and requirements reporting directly to SOF SG leadership on issues affecting the JHRM ECD. Assist with the operation and administration of the JHRM ECD.
- Provides progress reports on the technology implementation to SOCOM leadership and CBRN Management Office.
- Documents SOCOM requirements throughout the JHRM ECD to capture user feedback.
- Conducts research and analysis for CBRN medical casualties’ management; provides new and/or updated concepts and operational views based on doctrinal research.
- Identify doctrine, organization, training, and leadership development changes impacted by implementing JHRM across SOCOM.
- Drafts occupational health documentation, research and reports; disseminating information to SOCOM Component, OSD, researcher when directed.
- Supports SOCOM SG participation in required JHRM ECD management meetings, IPTs, etc.
- Supports various IPTs and documents proceedings for use in JHRM ECD events.
- Synchronizes and distributes SOCOM travel information and meeting calendar across SOCOM JHRM enterprise personnel associated with coordinated events.
- Supports SOCOM input to the JHRM ECD knowledge management portal ensuring approved documentation is uploaded and archived for historical purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Science field
- Have completed Medical Management of Chemical and Biological Casualties within the last 8 years OR complete training within the first year of performance
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in medial planning (i.e. Senior Enlisted Medical Advisor, Medical Planner, Team Medic) or CBRN defense (i.e. CBRN/Chemical officer, CBRN/Chemical Specialist/Platoon Sergeant)
- 3 years’ experience in special operations as a Senior Enlisted Medical Advisor, Medical Planner or CBRN Officer at the 1-star level, within the last three years
- 2 years’ experience in a Chemical Reconnaissance Detachment, Chemical/Biological Incident Response Force, or Special Forces ODA/Marine Special Operations Team
Senior Software Engineer, Builder Tools And Methods
New York City, New York
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer, Builder Tools and Methods
We are recruiting Senior Software Engineers to drive software engineering practice improvement initiatives across multiple engineering teams, enabling them to delight customers by building higher quality software, faster.
This team will drive engineering excellence by identifying technologies, building tools, and growing great development and design practices. We will also create tools to help teams and management understand progress and measure success. The mission of this team is simply to build a continuously improving world-class software engineering culture for our company.
• Are you passionate about the practice of software engineering?
• Are you fanatical about large scale, distributed systems the right way?
• Are you a tool builder?
• Do you want to help software engineers to build better quality software faster?
• Do you firmly believe that code talks, and just about anything else walks?
- Hands-on technical leader who brings considerable experience with application-layer development for both web and mobile web applications, using a broad range of technologies.
- Responsible for identifying and building technologies, practices, and tools that enable application builders to build.
- Collaborate with different groups within the organization, identify best practices, and evangelize those across other organizations.
- Conduct demos, training, tech-talks, participate in technical reviews and drive excellence.
- Developing wide range of tools to fetch data from code repositories, generate metrics/graphs and provide valuable analysis.
- Mentor team members within the group.
- You are an engineer’s engineer – a recognized go-to resource for “how to do it right” in software engineering.
- You are high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and adaptive and can work in a dynamic environment.
- You have the skills to take initiative and the self-motivation to drive results.
- You possess strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of a diverse and geographically distributed team.
- You are known for writing crisp and clean documentation.
- You are experienced in distributed system design and implementation, and the ability to ensure high-performance, high-reliability operation of large-scale systems.
- You have Software Engineering expertise in the application of various R&D tools.
- You have experience designing, implementing, and driving quality improvement of large-scale software.
- You have expert level knowledge of software development processes, and you practice Agile at an advanced level.
- You have experience and knowledge of Test Driven and Domain Driven Development (TDD / DDD), including using automated test frameworks (e.g., Junit).
- You have built and debugged J2EE applications on one or more runtime implementations such as WebSphere, Jboss, or Tomcat.
- You are a highly proficient Java developer with solid foundations in Java language philosophy and JVM implementations.
- You have experience with development of large scale distributed systems including consensus mechanisms, partitioning and sharding, and reliability engineering.
- You are an experienced user or one or more Application Lifecycle Management tools (e.g., Rally, Jira).
- You are a Git expert, and have experience with one or more SCM hosting tools such as GitHub or BitBucket.
- You are experienced with DevOps, and test automation.
- You are experienced with CI/CD, and even better you have built CI/CD tools and pipelines.
Kansas Stem Afterschool Expansion Vista
The Kansas Enrichment Network is embarking on exciting new work to expand the amount of STEM opportunities in afterschool programs. High quality afterschool programs have shown to increase student academic performance, behavioral improvements and have been a factor in supporting regular school attendance.
These programs also provide excellent opportunities for youth to explore new topics without the typical time constraints that occur during the school day. To increase these types of opportunities for children and youth throughout the state, better coordination, increased partnerships, and additional funding are all necessary. The STEM VISTA will work to refine the Network's existing system for cross-program data collection and expand dissemination practices, aid the Network in the development and pilot of STEM training curriculum facilitation and instruction for out-of-school-time staff, provide professional development for and evaluation of quality STEM activities in out-of-school-time programming, and develop a STEM resource toolkit for partners and other state networks.
Car recommended . Service Areas :
Education , Children/Youth , Community Outreach . Skills :
Communications , Public Speaking , Team Work , Community Organization , General Skills , Recruitment , Education.
Alaska Stem Afterschool Expansion
Launching rockets, exploring tidal pools, growing hydroponic gardens, building robots, and birding in Denali National Park are just some of the amazing activities happening during afterschool in Alaska. You can help expand access to these science, technology, engineering, and mathematic (STEM) opportunities for youth by serving as an Afterschool STEM Expansion VISTA with the Alaska Afterschool Network.
Youth engaged in STEM learning during out-of-school time are more like to graduate high school and pursue careers in STEM. The STEM VISTA will work to develop partnerships with STEM-related businesses, museums, science centers, and afterschool providers. You will gain experience in professional networking, digital storytelling, public speaking, and event marketing.
Additionally, the STEM VISTA will help coordinate professional development opportunities for afterschool providers to improve the quality of afterschool STEM programming throughout the state. This exciting position is located in Anchorage, AK. This position will work statewide.
None Service Areas :
Community Outreach , Education , Technology , Children/Youth , Community and Economic Development . Skills :
Public Speaking , Team Work , Youth Development , Leadership , Education , Community Organization , Writing/Editing , Communications , Fund raising/Grant Writing.
Sr. Manager, Global Location And Expansion Services
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr. Manager to join our State and Local Tax (SALT) practice.
Identify, negotiate and secure a wide variety of tax and non-tax economic incentives
Assist multi-state companies with state and local tax issues, particularly as they relate to relocation and expansion activity
Liaise with local office and national tax leadership related to market activities
Help clients with state and local tax issues related to relocation or expansion efforts
A minimum of eight years of experience performing tax research and providing advice on multi-state issues relating to expansion and relocation
Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
CPA, JD/LLM, MPAD (Masters of Public Administration), MSRE (Masters of Science- Real Estate), MCRP (Masters of City and Regional Planning), MPP (Masters of Public Policy), CECD (Certified Economic Developer) or EDFP (Certified Economic Development Finance Professional) (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
Experience with advising clients on global location and expansion services and strong knowledge of the development, planning and execution of incentive negotiations
Experience with various corporate taxes, including income/franchise and sales tax and experience with other state and local tax issues
Excellent writing, communications and tax research skills
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!