Eyeglass Frame Truer Job Description Sample
Quality Frame Controller
Quality Frame Supervisor
Frame Building -Parts Puller
Welding Bogie Frame Supervisor
Construction Crew - Post Frame
The Frame Joiner is responsible for the joining and assembly of wall décor and custom frames. This position works in a team environment to accomplish the common goal of producing and assembling wall décor and custom frames for distribution. Employees will be trained in multiple disciplines including but not limited to: identifying various types of frame molding, accurate joining of frame molding, assembling and joining of frames, and production of wall décor and custom frames. Employees must be dependable, have a keen eye for detail and the ability to work at a fast pace.
Essential Job Functions The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach for and carry objects with hands and arms; communicate verbally with co-worker sand management. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to see up close, differentiate between colors, proper depth perception, ability to adjust focus and keen eye for detail.
Must be able to lift items that weigh up to 50 lbs and are 10’ in height on a daily basis.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, reach above and below the shoulders, squat, bend and kneel as necessary to perform the job.
- Must be able to tolerate working in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to tolerate working in an environment with a high level of noise.
- Must be able to accurately follow specific instructions for multiple detailed assembly process.
- Must be reliable. Must be able to work flexible hours depending on business demands.
- Must be able to focus in a high activity environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading and interpreting of work orders and cut sheets
- Consistently meet minimum required production, accuracy or quality standards for the work performed.
- Consistently meet minimum performance standards as set forth by Company Management earn and demonstrate proficiency in essential job functions including but not limited to: identification of different framing materials, accurate cutting of framing materials and assembling and joining of wall décor and custom frames.
- Individually and in partnership with other co-workers, perform inventory production-line re-stocking
- Ensure that all warehouse equipment and tools are properly utilized to increase productivity, efficiency, and safety; report any unsafe conditions, damaged equipment or injury to self or co-worker to company management.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize proper techniques for lifting and handling of heavy objects, climbing ladders, and pushing/pulling pallet jacks. Ensure that work area is kept neat, clean, safe, and organized at all times.
- Maintain courteous and positive relationship with all co-workers and customers.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. Ability to demonstrate basic proficiency with scanners, printers, and computers.
- Ability to demonstrate basic proficiency calculating measurements and converting square footage.
- Previous experience with Pneumatic equipment including nail guns and staplers preferred.
- Previous experience with routers, skill saws and hand saws preferred
- Good verbal/written communication skills, basic math skills, and ability to read documents such as work orders, safety rules, operating instructions and procedural manuals.
- Ability to speak and read English.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays
Frame Table Operator
Door And Frame Fabricator / Assembler - Fremont, CA
Frame Technician For Heavy And Medium Duty Trucks
Frame Technician -Commercial Trucks
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!